Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Am I not happy?

20.6K 1.4K 67
By _writer__90

Aarav Kapoor

It is been 3 days since I saw the annoying girl.
And I don't know why am I thinking about her!

God! Help me!

Currently I was reviewing some paper work of the hospital in my cabin and there was a knock at the door.
"Come in." I said.

Mom entered in my cabin with a smile on her face.
"May I have a few minutes of your busy schedule, Sir?" Mom asked taunting me because I did not meet her since 3 days as I did not come to the college.

I just rolled my eyes at her drama and gestured her to sit.
"Aarav, stop working. I have something important to talk to you." She whined.

"Okay." I said and kept the file aside.

"You just turned 29 a month ago." She said with a stern face.

"So? Is that a problem?" I asked confused.

"No, but the problem is that you still are not ready to talk about marriage. When in your early 20's you used to say that you are not going to get married, I won't take it seriously. I thought with time you would get a bit matured. But no, you're just working and doing nothing else!" She said irritated.

"Mom, you know I don't want to get married. I don't believe in marriages." I said and was going to open the file when she snatched the file from my hand and said
"If by next year you don't have a girlfriend or a girl you would like to marry—
She started but I interrupted her
"Don't blackmail me, Mom. You know very well how I hate the concept of marriage. I don't want any girl going through what you have faced. I don't want to turn out like my father.A failure of a husband." I said in a defeated voice.

"Aarav." My mom called and squeezed my hand.

"I trust my upbringing. I know that you can never become like your father. Why can't you trust yourself and give it a chance?" She said.

"I'll think about it Mom." I said to calm her down because she is one stubborn woman if I deny now then she would definitely find ways to persuade me.

"I am very positive that there will be someone who is going to mess with your heart so bad that you would forget about all your marriage is a bullshit theories." She said smiling and I laughed at it.

"I don't think so, mom." I said shaking my head.

"Oh trust me, I know so. It can be anyone. Maybe my very own student Shanaya Oberoi." She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? Where did you even get that idea from. She definitely messes with my head and gives me a headache. She can never mess with my heart." I said shrugging.

"I've heard about your encounter quite a few times. How she has yelled at you." My mom said teasing me.

"Ohh god mom! Stop right there. There is nothing like that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine I won't trouble you. But think about it Aarav. I want you to be happy." She said.

"Mom I am happy and trust me I am going to be happy living like this alone.
You tell me are you happy being in a compromised marriage?" I asked her.

"Yess, because I have my kids who are everything to me. I wouldn't have any of them without your father. So, yess I am happy." She said smiling.

I just sighed.
"I'll think about it mom." I said.

"Aarav, maybe you think you are happy now in your own bubble but trust me when I say you've already missed out on all the fun these years by focussing on your career and now it is time you focus on your happiness." She said

"And by the way, keep your schedule free for this weekend. You remember it is your mom dad's anniversary right? We are having a party and you are not missing it." She said glaring at me.

"Okay." I whined.

Am I not happy?

Ofcourse not!

I know the answer to this question very well. How much I envied Shanaya for smiling like that after doing something she loved because I don't have anything that makes me happy.

After finishing with my work I went towards the parking and saw Daksh standing there leaning on the car.

"Daksh." I called him and he looked at me and gave me a smile.

"You, here?" I asked him.

"Shana asked me to pick her up." He said.

Just then I heard a baby crying from behind and I turned around to see that Shanaya was walking towards us with a baby in her hands.

I looked at her confused.
"Daksh. Thank god you are on time." She said trying to pacify the baby by rocking it.

Me and Daksh both were looking at her questioningly.

"I never knew you were really pregnant." I said to her and she just looked at me wide eyed.

"What the fuck?" Daksh yelled and we both burst out laughing looking at Daksh's face.

When I realised I was laughing like a maniac before her I just straightened my posture and cleared my throat.
I looked at her still laughing.

How can someone be this carefree?

"Nice one, Sir." She said bumping her shoulder with mine and I looked at her raising my brows.

"Uhhh..Sorry." She said sheepishly and the baby was now quiet and looking at us with big doe eyes.

"Will you explain about the baby?" Daksh asked impatiently.

"Actually this baby had a preterm birth so she was kept in the premature ward. Her father did not want a girl so he threatened the lady that he would leave her. Her mother just abandoned her and ran away from the hospital 3 days ago."
Shanaya said with a heavy voice. She was about to cry I could see it.

"I just want to make sure that this baby is in safe hands. I want to take up educational responsibilties of this chid when she grows up." She said looking at the child with a smile.

My lips curved into a smile on its own.

Just then Daksh's phone started ringing and he took his call. I heard him cursing someone and saying something about how irresponsible can they be.

"What's wrong?" Shanaya asked him.

"They've fucked up with an important presentation and the meeting in an hour or so." Daksh said irritated.

"Daksh, go carry on with your work. I'll take her wherever she wants to go." I said.

What?
Why did I even say that?

"Are you su- He started but Shanaya cut him off saying

"Daksh just continue with your work. I'll get a cab."

"No. How many times do I remind you? Cab is not safe for you." Daksh said in a stern voice.

"Okay fine. You go. I'll go with, sir." She said and he turned towards me saying
"Take care of her. Drop her home safely. She might get a bit difficult but don't throw her out of your car."
She scowled at him in return and said
"Fuck off Daksh."

"Fine. I am leaving. Take care. Tell me if you need anything and call me when you reach." He instructed her while giving her a hug.

Daksh left and she said "I don't want to bother you. I'll just hail a cab." She said and the baby started crying.

"Oh god!" She mumbled and made her stop cry.

"Let's go." I said and lead her towards my car.

"Ohh my god!! This edition is not yet released in the market." She said eyeing my BMW.

"Yeah. Now come on get in." I said and opened the door for her.

"Being a gentleman, huh." She teased me.

"Get in the car Dr. Oberoi. This is only because you have a baby in your hands." I said rolling my eyes.

She got in the car and said
"I have a name. What is Dr.Oberoi?"

"I've told you before to call me by my name. Do you? Then why should I?" I said starting the car.

"And I've told you before, I can't." She said scowling.

"You can't in the college. Now you can right?" I asked keeping my hand behind the headrest of her seat and taking the car in reverse direction.

"You look so hot right now." She blurted and I looked at her shocked.

She looked equally shocked and just looked out of the window.
Ignoring all of the warm feelings inside me I drove out the car.

I cleared my throat and said
"Where do you want to go?" I asked and she turned to look at me.

The moment her eyes laid on me she started laughing.
"You're blushing! I never knew you could blush." She said between her laughs.

And it was too distracting because it was really difficult to focus on driving with her sitting beside me laughing like that and looking soo adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
446K 27.9K 44
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
666K 44.7K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...