Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Again!

20.7K 1.4K 18
By _writer__90

Shanaya Oberoi

That arrogant bastard!

How dare he call me a kid?
Do I look like a kid ?

I entered the department and kept my bag. I saw chirag working on his laptop.

I went towards him huffing
"Chirag! Do I look like a kid?"
I asked and he looked at me baffled.

"What? Are you high on weed early morning?" He asked me shocked.

I just glared at him and then Dr.Kapoor ma'am entered the department so we wished her.

We entered her cabin to report her for the day.
"You should start working on your thesis.
Atleast select the topic on which you have to work on. It would reduce your work load in your Third year." She said and we all nodded.

"And Shanaya I need reports of the surgeries of this month that you have assisted or performed. Rest of all should also submit their reports to their respectives guides." She said and thanking her we left.

I immediately started working on the reports.
I saved the reports on the pendrive and moved towards library for printing it out.

But then when was the last time I walked without actually bumping into Mr.Jerk.
It happened again.

I bumped into him and my pen drive went flying away somewhere.

Shit!

"You! Why do you always have to bump in to me?" I yelled but then I realised it was too loud and everyone around us was looking at us wide eyed.

"If only you could walk with your eyes open then you won't bump into me." He said rolling his eyes.

I was searching around for my pendrive and did not give any heed to his talks.

"This is the reason, I call you an annoying kid" He said and I snapped my head towards him.

"Excuse me, First of all I am not annoying and second I am not a kid." I said and scoffed. I found my pen drive lying a little away.

"I swear if my pendrive doesn't work now I'll make you repeat my reports!" I yelled at him and went forwards to pick up my pendrive.

That was when I realised that the people walking by were giving me questioning looks.

Oh I very well know these looks.
Their looks literally screamed
How am I being this rude to the Mr.Almighty?

Ignoring them I picked up my pendrive and huffing walked towards the library.
I took the prints and knocked on the HOD's cabin.

I heard a faint come in. But I am very sure it wasn't Kapoor mam's voice. Because It was some man.
Nonetheless I entered the cabin and greeted her. Then I looked around and saw The great Dr. Aarav Kapoor sitting on the opposite chair.

Why do I have to see him so frequently?
Arrgghh!

I just gave him a tight lipped smile and said "Good afternoon, Sir."

"Ma'am thsese are the reports of my surgeries." I said handing my reports to her.

She just nodded and dismissed me.

I called Myra and Ayaan for lunch and they were already waiting for me in the canteen.

Taking my order I sat on the table and joined the both of them.
"So how is mission convince Dad going on, huh?" I asked Myra.

She just rolled her eyes and said "They've just met. No such progress but I hope it works."

"Don't worry it will." I said squeezing her hand assuring her that everything will be fine.

"By the way, Everyone is talking about how you snapped at Aarav bhai in the corridors of the hospital." Ayaan said with a mischevious smile.

"Ohh don't even start with that! Your brother is a pain, I swear!" I said irritated.

"Shana yaar, Don't you know what power he holds? Why do you keep getting on his bad side?" Myra asked with worry etched on her face.

"I get on his bad side? You don't even know he just irritates me to no extents!" I said and Ayaan laughed.

"You know I have never heard bhai muttering a sentence with more than 3 words in it to any stranger. And you say he irritates you?" He asked still laughing.

"Ohh please! He called me an annoying kid today. Can you believe it? Kid? Do I look like a kid to you?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Then start behaving like an adult Dr. Oberoi. I won't call you one." I heard his voice from behind and I slapped my forhead with my palm.

Again!

"Good afternoon sir." Both Ayaan and Myra wished him and he just nodded at them and handed a box to Ayaan.

"Your books were delivered to my apartment yesterday." He said.

"Ohh yeah! I forgot to tell you about it. But thanks anyways." Ayaan said and Mr-I-won't-show-any-expression-even-if-you-die just nodded and walked away.

"See this is what I was talking about. He is so irritating. He could've answered with an okay or smiled at you but no he just nodded and left." I said scowling.

"Shana, This is how he is. But trust me when I say this he is the best brother anyone could ask for." Ayaan said with a smile on his face.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

My phone started ringing and it was an unknown number.
"Hello." I said answering the call.

"Shanaya ma'am. I am intern posted in gynac department. There is an issue over here with the patient you were keeping track on." The guy on the other side said.

"Okay, I'll be there in 2." I said and hung up.

"I'll have to leave guys. Meet me at the parking after the duty is over." I said hurriedly and left towards the department.

"What's wrong?" I asked the interns who were standing in the paternity ward in a group.

"Ma'am the lady who delivered the baby girl is not in the hospital since morning. After her morning routine check up she just went away and is missing since then." They told me.

"The baby?" I asked worried.

"It is still in the premature ward." He said.

Ohh god!

"Let's just check on the baby once." I said and walked towards the premautre babies ward.
She had a preterm delivery so she was been admitted and the baby was kept in the premature ward.

I entered and asked about the baby's health to one of the nurses.
"The baby is healthy now. But needs observation." She said and nodding I left the ward.

She is the same lady who was asking me the other day whether she can leave her baby here or not.

Fucking cowards!

"What do we do now?" An intern girl asked.

"We'll wait until the baby is normal and then we'll see." I said and left from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 18.8K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
384K 20.6K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
244K 12.6K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...