Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
22. I care about her
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
27. Should we make it a nightly thing?
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
32. You, apparently, specialise in control
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
39. Like a little girl would with her father
40. Sensitive little baby
41. I hadn't told him that I loved him
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

46. I love you

60.7K 2K 818
By MissEllenX

Please vote and comment :) Enjoy!

Two days later

Third Person POV

"It's good to see you again, miss.", Adam sends Olivia a curt nod, standing in the doorway of the living room, which was where the family were seated.

Charlotte and Kyle.

Kelly.

Talia and Chris.

And standing on each side of the door stood Liam and Adam - the protection.

"Don't be so formal.", Liam rolled his eyes, sending Olivia a playful wink. Olivia clings to Brett for support, her legs still sore and weak, but she lets out a small laugh at Liam. She liked Liam and Adam. Liam was more out-going and flirtatious, but Adam was quiet and adorable really.

Brett wraps his arm around Olivia, helping her to sit down on one of the sofas.

Each person saying hello from afar, whereas Charlotte leaps onto her the moment she sits down. The little girl throws her arms around the woman she saw as her mother and smiled happily.

Olivia groaned in pain, but smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl she loved so dearly. "I missed you.", the brunette woman hummed, stroking the back of the girls head with so much affection and love that the room fell silent.

Watching the two of them hold one another was like watching an angel fall from the heavens. It was beautiful and refreshing. Brett pushed his hands into his suit pockets, leaning against the wall, smiling without restraint at the sight.

His little girl was at her happiest with Olivia, as was himself.

"Be gentle.", Kyle muttered from beside them.

Olivia shot Kyle a look and stuck her tongue out. "Jealous?", She giggled. Kyle rolled his eyes but leaned over and wrapped his arms around Olivia and his sister, holding the two of them. He nestled his head into Olivia's shoulder.

Brett's smile faded from his face then. His eyes stung with the need to cry.

This sight right here, his children holding onto the woman he loved so dearly, was everything.

"I'm so glad that you're okay Olivia.", Kyle muttered, reluctant but so honest.

Olivia smiled in response and placed a gentle kiss atop his head. "Me too, buddy.", She whispered, leaning her cheek atop his head. Her eyes finding her friend who sat across the room. Talia sat, her blonde hair shoved into a messy bun, her eyes watery.

"I love you.", Talia mouthed across the room.

Olivia smiled. "I love you more.", She mouthed back.

And her gaze then shifted to Chris, who was sitting beside Talia, his eyes on Olivia. He smiled at her, and she returned his beaming smile. And that was all that she needed. Everyone here.

"You should rest.", Kelly's voice interrupts the comfortable silence.

Kyle sat straight again, and Charlotte sat beside Olivia now, holding her hand.

"I've rested enough.", Olivia rasped. "I want to be with my family.", She admits. The word want really meant need. She needed to be with her family, to remind herself of who she was and why she wanted to be alive.

And as that thought crossed her tired mind, her eyes found his.

Brett's blue eyes shone with so much admiration and fondness that her heart ached to be in his arms. She wanted to go upstairs and hold him forever. She wanted to fall asleep in his arms tonight, and every night after that.

"Okay.", Kelly whispered, noticing who she was looking at. Her cheeks warmed but she smiled at the sight. Brett was smiling openly across at her daughter, his eyes gleaming with something that Kelly recognised immediately - love.

"We should get going then.", Kelly admitted, rising to her feet. Talia and Chris followed her lead.

Talia hugged her friend and Chris did too. Kelly gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek, and then left with Talia and Chris.

"Come again.", Liam joked as they passed him. Talia giggled, and Chris rolled his eyes at the sarcastic man standing beside the door. Liam smirked to himself, looking back towards Olivia now. His gaze shifting between his boss, and his boss's girl.

Love. He was jealous of the love he knew his boss had for this woman.

He'd never had that, not even off his parents.

"I think it's time for us to go to bed.", Kyle said, rising to his feet, looking down at his sister. Charlotte just admired Olivia though, staring at the woman who had basically raised her these past few years. Charlotte smiled finally and nodded, reaching for her brothers hand.

Kyle and Charlotte headed up the stairs.

Leaving Brett and Olivia alone, with the Liam and Adam.

Brett had forgotten about his men until Adam spoke into the silence.

"We will guard from outside, and complete this shift out there.", He stated, thinking about how his boss would want this time alone with Olivia - and to be honest, he didn't want to stand here and watch them hold each other and cry, or whatever it was that they'd be doing.

He wasn't one for love.

Not since he'd had his heartbroken.

"Have fun.", Liam added as the two boys headed out to the front door.

Leaving Brett and Olivia completely alone.

Brett watched her from the wall, still leaning against it, his hands hanging loosely in his pockets. His gaze fixed on her, with no chance of being drawn away. She was his world, his entire life, and he wouldn't let her go again.

He'd never let anything happen to her ever again.

She'd never be alone.

Liam or Adam would accompany her if he couldn't himself.

He'd make sure of it.

"How are you feeling?", He finally asked, breaking the silence.

Olivia swallowed, not sure how to respond. Physically she was feeling a lot better, her body only ached a little, but mentally... There was so much going on there, so much pain and so much torment that she knew it would haunt her for weeks, maybe months, if not longer.

"My body is less sore.", She admits, voice softer now that her throat had healed.

Her dry lips were almost better, the nurses had given her some special Vaseline to heal them without causing the cuts to hurt. "But...", She looked down at her hands in her lap, and saw that they were shaking.

Brett noticed too.

And within a matter of seconds, he was sat beside her, with her hands in his. He held her hands in his large ones, and looked into her brown eyes - still nothing lively there. Nothing like they used to be, but just as beautiful as they had once been.

"I'm here, okay?", He whispered, lifting her hands to his mouth. He presses a kiss there.

And another. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise.", He says, his voice low.

He kisses her hand again, and Olivia smiles at him.

"I missed you.", She rasps, her heart aching at the sight of Brett. His eyes glossy and full of sorrow and despair. "I missed you so much.", She repeats, gently pulling a hand out of his grasp, to place it on his cheek.

Olivia touches his cheek lightly and Brett smiles.

"You kept me going.", She breathes.

Brett peers into her gaze and couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her.

To have someone who he loves so much.

And then, drunk on love and swimming in a sea of overwhelming happiness, he opens his mouth and says the three words he'd been dying to say since the moment he found out she'd been taken.

"I love you."

***

Oh, fuck! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) I can't believe he's finally fucking said it. Only 46 chapters later. I'm so thankful for you guys reading this. Please vote and comment, let me know how you're liking it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...