Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Sixteen

4.9K 183 36
By missanonymousL

Chapter 16: Kiss

It is already past midnight and Lisa is here, rolling back and forth on the bed.

Lisa was still dazed after the intimate moment she and Jungkook shared at the garden full of lilies earlier.

She is filled with awkwardness and embarassment.

Ugh! Just how embrassing could it be?!

The butterflies in her stomach won't just let her sleep. It's all too ticklish and overwhelming for her poor heart to take in.

Lisa recalled what happened that made her flustered all of a sudden, for the nth time.

They were both into the kiss.

No one dared to stop themselves, the kiss is soft and gentle like feather but it held different emotions that is yet to be understood by the two.

Jungkook placed his right hand in her nape to deepen the kiss while the other made its way to her tiny waist. He tilted his head to get a better access to her mouth.

Lisa gasped at his actions that gave way for him to slide his tongue inside her moisty, hot mouth devouring every inch of her mouth.

While Jungkook was devouring her mouth, he moved Lisa's hands from his broad chest to his neck and wrapped it there.

They kissed and savoured each other for no one knows how long until they felt the need to breathe.

They broke the kiss and both breathed heavily. Lisa's eyes were becoming moist due to the heat that suddenly overwhelmed her whole body.

Jungkook put his forehead on Lisa's while staring at her.

Lisa on the other hand, was blushing in the process. She is so embarassed to even look at him now that they just kissed.

And to think that it was her first kiss...

Jungkook and Lisa stared at each other for a while before speaking.

"U-Uhmm..." Lisa stuttered.

"I'm sorry if this was so sudden but I felt like it was the right thing to do," he said then smiled warmly at her.

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered again.

And now, what did he even mean by the RIGHT THING TO DO?!

Is it right to kiss her?! Maybe yes, but—wait what?!

She is now red as a tomato or even redder than it if that's even possible. Imagine that of a rippen tomato, yes, that's the best definition of how she looks like right at this point.

"W-we should g-go home now," she stuttered tremendously being so nervous under his gaze.

How embarassing could it be.

This may be the worst first kiss one could ever have, stuttering because of embarassment but who cares.

It felt right.

He is right.

Lisa couldn't stop thinking about how she stuttered in every statement she said earlier, he must be turned off of her by now.

But on the other room, there is the man who was staring at the view in his balcony.

He couldn't sleep like Lisa, although Lisa thinks that he might be turned off, no. He even finds it adorable how flustered she was earlier.

He can't stop himself smilling like an idiot.

Her face kept on appearing in his mind, her face, her lips, everything about her is making him crazy.

He wanted to confess but not there, not now, not yet. He wanted it to be special, everything should be special because that’s what she deserves. He wanted to show her how special she is, like a queen—his queen.

He wants to plan it, now that he is sure about his own feelings.

Meanwhile, Lisa is still figuring it out.

Her feelings.

She is falling in love with him, no doubt about it.

She is hella sure, she felt it when they kissed.

Awkward breakfast finally came to an end.

Lisa felt nervous while Jungkook seemed to enjoy her being flustered knowing the reason is no one but him and only him.

She is now at the garden again, her favorite spot of the mansion.

She is texting her sister Chaeyoung.

[So how is your stay there, hmm?] Chaeyoung asked.

[Good. By the way, unnie, how is dad there?] Lisa asked changing the topic knowing that the girl will tease her again.

[Changing the topic, I see. Well, dad is doing great. We always go to the hospital for his check ups and the doctor said he is doing fine these past few days.] Chaeyoung texted then Lisa smiled while reading it.

[Should I come over there to celebrate with you?] Lisa said but she pouted as soon as she read the girl's reply.

[No! Stay there with your 'boyfriend'] Chaeyoung replied that made Lisa groan.

[Whatever,unnie.] Lisa replied.

[Let's talk about you and Jungkook, hmm?] Chaeyoung texted Lisa.

[I got to go, unnie. Stop teasing me.] Lisa said then put her phone in her pocket.

"Lisa?" someone called that made her frozen on her spot. And to think that she’s one hell lucky to be loved by the Mother Nature, guessed wrong! Mother Nature kept torturing her again and again!

She turned around only to see the reason why she can't fall asleep last night, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook, do you need anything?" Lisa casually asked trying to act tough like nothing happened.

Jungkook got amused by her but shrugged it off and walked to her side, "You are smilling like an idiot," he teased to at least ease the rising tension and awkwardness between them.

Here we go again, the pestering.

"Just tell me what you need," Lisa said that made Jungkook chuckle.

"I don't need anything," he said then stopped and stood beside her without looking at her.

"Then why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"Can't I be here?" he asked again that made Lisa groan.

"I'll leave!" Lisa said and was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist, "What now?" she asked with an annoyed expression.

"About last night," he started.

Oh please, help me.

"What about it?" Lisa asked like it's not a big deal when infact, it is!

Jungkook chuckled, "the kiss," he reminded her. He watched as her face got flushed and how she balled her fists to suppress her emotions.

Lisa got embarassed.

Can't this day get any better!

"And?" she asked again trying to act dumb.

"I'm sorry if I kissed you so sudden. I am really sorry," he apologized sincerely. He really felt bad for startling her with the kiss. He was being selfish that night. He should have considered her emotions first before acting rashly.

Lisa looked at him for a good minute to see if he is sincere and gosh, he is!

"L-let's forget about that," she said then sadness flashed in Jungkook's eyes that made her guilty.

Lisa pulled her wrist before running away. She can't take being so close to him now. She's still confused.

Jungkook sighed.

She doesn't understand, does she?

He is sad.

He wanted to admit and confess to her but he is too coward.

What if she rejects him?

What if she doesn't love him?

What if she likes someone else and not him?

He is not ready to be heartbroken.

This is all new to him and he does not want to be heartbroken.

Meanwhile, Lisa was at loss for words. The sadness she saw in his eyes, it confused her.

Though a part of her wanted to believe her own personal assumptions of him taking a liking towards her especially when he kissed her, she still could not completely let herself believe it when he never said and clarified it himself.

There's this thought that blocked all her emotions...

She's nothing but the Billionaire's Girlfriend for a month.

3 days had passed after that day and Jungkook and Lisa barely meet each other.

Two reasons:

One, the Jeons are having a partnership that is why they are all busy except for the female members of their family.

Two, Lisa is also visiting her family almost everyday these past few days to at least distract herself and maybe figure things out for herself.

Lisa also told everything to her siblings and to her surprise, they didn't tease her nor even pester her but gave her an advice instead.

"How are you, Kook?" Taehyung asked the lad.

They are at the mall hanging out together as usual.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulder before sighing.

"Why don't you just confess to her?" Jimin asked the lad. They knew of the growing feelings of their friend towards the girl.

Jungkook sighed, "It's not easy, hyung. Lisa is a vulnerable girl, she easily gets awkward and what if she doesn't like me too?" Jungkook asked. That's really what he's worried of, what if she does not like him the way he does? Being friend-zoned is shitty.

Yoongi patted his shoulder, "You won't know it unless she says so," he said.

Namjoon nodded, "Yoongi hyung is right, kook. Just ask her and confess, if she doesn't like you back then pursue her. It doesn't mean that she doesn't like you back is that she already dumped you." he said to the youngest.

"I don't know, hyung," Jungkook said.

"We'll help you, kook." Hoseok said then the six boys nodded.

"Thanks, Hoseok hyung." He said then Hoseok smiled warmly.

"There's only one week and 4 days left, kook. You must make a move before she leaves the mansion," Seokjin said to the lad.

"One week and four days before your grandpa chooses." Yoongi reminded them.

"I don't care about whoever takes that company, hyung. The only thing I want is to have her and I want only her." Jungkook said with full determination. Fuck that company. He needs Lisa, he can live without that company. He can build company for himself if he wants to but he can never let go of Lisa now that he's finally in love with her.

"You are matured now, kook." Seokjin said proudly that made them chuckle while Jungkook rolled his eyes, "And also got an attitude," he added.

"He's always like that, Jin hyung." Jimin said that earned a round of laughters from them.

"Lisa unnie!!" Somi shouted then hugged Lisa.

Lisa just got back from her house.

"Where were you, unnie? I missed you," Somi said that made Lisa giggle cutely. This girl is too cute to handle.

"I just got out earlier this morning," she said but Somi whined.

"Still!" she pouted that made Lisa laugh at her.

"I should've joined you to visit, auntie. I miss them," Somi said then Lisa patted her head.

"Soon." she said then Somi squealed happily.

"By the way, how are you and Jungkook oppa?" Somi brought up.

"I am fine and him? I don't know" she said then Somi rolled her eyes.

"I mean your relationship" Somi said.

"We're okay" Lisa replied shortly.

Somi wasn't satisfied at all.

"How are you okay? He is so busy this past few days!" Somi rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Jungkook told her that he likes Lisa.

"You like Lisa unnie?!" Somi said then Jungkook threw a pillow towards her to shut her mouth.

"Took you long enough!" Somi said and glared at Jungkook who just sighed.

"Maybe telling you isn't a good idea," Jungkook said then Somi threw the pillow towards him.

"It is, dumbo oppa! Without me, you won't have any wing girl! Be thankful that I badly want Lisa unnie to be my sister. If only I have any other choice, if only I was born a guy, I would have courted her." Somi said that immediately earned a sharp glare from the guy. She disregarded this heated glare as she shrugged her shoulders, acting like nothing happened.

"In any case, you should tell her your feelings." Somi chimed as she looked at him. His intense glare then turned into a soft gaze as his lips formed into a slight pout, looking so helpless.

"That's the problem. I don't know how to," Jungkook sighed again.

Somi then giggled, "So your weakness is her afterall." she teased him.

"Shut up, idiot! What if she doesn't like me? It'll be awkward." Jungkook said again. He groaned just by the thought of her avoiding him...again.

"I can say she likes you too, oppa." Somi said then Jungkook looked at her.

"She didn't tell me if that's what you wanna ask. But I can see it in her eyes." Somi said then Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What do you know about this anyway," he spat. She is single, not even a fling so how can she give him advice right?

"I can help you to confirm it, oppa." Somi suggested while wiggling her eyebrows. She smirked when her brother's head quickly turned towards her.

"How?" he asked with brows furrowed.

"Easy. I'll ask her." Somi said. His furrowed eyes quickly widened at this.

"Idiot! You think she'll tell you? You aren't even related!" Jungkook spat.

"But I know she trusts me! Besides, I'm closer to her." Somi bragged but Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"There is only a week and 4 days left. I want to hang out with Lisa unnie to start my plan." Somi said then Jungkook looked at her weirdly.

"Plan?" he asked.

"Yes! So, find a beautiful place to have a vacation oppa and I will help you." Somi said before waving her hands in the air and leave him dumbfounded.

A beautiful place?

To have a vacation?

What the hell is she planning??

He was in deep thoughts in figuring out what she is planning.

Somi grinned while thinking of her own plans that she prepared.

"By the way, unnie. I want to spend time with you and unnies," Somi said to Lisa referring to her sisters and her.

"Sure." Lisa said.

"Jungkook oppa is already preparing the venue." Somi said then Lisa looked at her. Lisa's eyebrows rose as she looked at Somi questioningly.

"He'll join?" she asked then Somi nodded.

"The others too! His friends will be there as well." Somi said then Lisa's heart beat became fast. She didn't know but being with Jungkook makes her so nervous.

"U-uhm, Somi I think—" Somi cutted her.

"I won't take no as an answer from you, unnie. You already said yes!" Somi whined then Lisa just sighed before nodding. She gave Lisa her best puppy eyes just to make her give in.

"Yehey!" Somi said happily then she hugged her tightly.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
906K 29K 47
[Grand winner of the Kfic Producer Awards Season 1] "So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames" When Lalisa Manoban transfers (runs...
6.9K 196 11
A 17 year old Lalisa Manoban falls deeply in love with a male senior in class XII-2. What happens when a female gets close contact to him? This is a...