Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

Autorstwa missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... Więcej

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Fifteen

4.5K 191 49
Autorstwa missanonymousL

Chapter 15: Apology

Lisa and Jungkook had fun in their 'date'.

"I had fun, Jungkook. Thank you for bringing me there," Lisa said happily.

They are now inside Jungkook's car, Jungkook hummed upon hearing that she had fun.

"Are we going back home now?" Lisa asked that made Jungkook shake his head.

"What? Why? Where are we going now?" Lisa asked confused.

Jungkook smirked that made Lisa more confused, "Wait and see, Lisa." he said that made Lisa look at him weirdly.

What is with him now?

"You're getting weirder and weirder over time," Lisa said frowning at his sudden change of behavior.

"You know that mansion is weirder than me." Jungkook countered that made Lisa giggle.

She agrees. They were cold at first especially when Jungkyu judged her in her first dinner there but now he is sweet and caring and kind to her, no difference when Junghyun also acted different and flirty towards her before and this guy beside her is cold at her too.

Sometimes she felt like they bumped their heads for them to change like this.

"Penny of your thoughts?" Lisa was cutted off her trance when Jungkook spoke.

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered.

"I asked where do you wanna go next?" Jungkook asked then chuckled before continuing, "But you seemed troubled. Something wrong?" he asked softly then Lisa looked away.

"No. Nothing." was all she answered.

Jungkook smirked at Lisa when he noticed the tinge of faint red in her cheeks.

She is blushing.

'Cute'

No, it's adorable.

He is so amused with how flexible her expressions and attitude are, she can be feisty just like before when they first met and she can be this adorable at the same time, it's like she is hot but cute at the same time.

He is even questioning if that is even possible.

'You're driving me nuts, Lalisa.' he thought before focusing on driving to their next destination.

Lisa gasped when they arrived at the place. Her eyes twinkled looking like a child who just got to travel outside for the first time.

"Wow!" Lisa said happily while looking around.

Jungkook smiled at her, he is happy that she loved it.

"This is so beautiful, Kook." Lisa said unconsciously that made Jungkook chuckle.

She didn't notice what she just called him but whatever, she is so happy to even care about that.

"But.." Lisa paused, "How did you know I like gardens and flowers?" Lisa asked and turned to look at him.

"Guess?" he simply said.

It was a lie.

Jungkook knew it not because he guessed it but because Momo is too talkative.

Jungkook was roaming around the staffs headquarters at the mall.

He was too exhausted in working at the mall but anyway he is used to it so it is nothing for him.

It is the same day when Lisa and Jungkyu went out together, he is still jealous and mad that they are hanging out together and the fact that Somi's words kept ringing in his head...

"I think they are attracted to her. They will maybe court her soon"

His thoughts were cutted when he heard Lisa's friends, Momo, Mina and Tzuyu talking at the locker area.

"We should go at the gardens to relax ourselves this coming saturday!"  Mina said happily.

"Tsk. If only Lisa is here, she must've been happy. She loves gardens and flowers." Momo said sadly.

They really missed Lisa, he melted at her words. They are really close to each other.

But, Lisa loves flowers and gardens? He didn't know about that.

Is that why she is always in their garden in their mansion?

"Don't worry, the garden in Jeon Mansion must be big. Lisa will be happy there!" Mina said then Momo and Tzuyu squealed.

"I told you guys, there is something about Lisa and Mr. Jungkook!" Momo said while Mina just shook her head.

"But, I must admit they both look perfect to each other!" Mina bursted then the three squealed and jumped up and down like a kid.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

He felt flusttered that Lisa's friends think of them like that.

'We look perfect to each other, eh?' he thought before he walked away smilling like an idiot and headed to the mansion.

"Wow. You are smart then" Lisa said with full admiration.

Jungkook just shrugged her compliment.

"This is so beautiful, don't you agree?" Lisa asked before closing her eyes letting the wind blow her face.

Lisa opened her eyes when she heard him speak, "Beautiful," he said, she turned to him but she froze when she found Jungkook looking nowhere but her.

They both stared to each other, it's like they are having a staring contest.

Jungkook is not backing out that's why she cleared her throat before looking away, blushing.

Fuck hormones!

Jungkook grinned before looking at the view infront of them. He enjoyed seeing her flustered especially when the reason of her being flustered is her.

"Why do you love flowers so much?" Jungkook tried to change the atmosphere between them.

"My family loves them especially our dad. He loves gardening, that is his hobby other than cooking." she explained then Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement.

"You are very fond of your family." Jungkook said then Lisa hummed. She then thought of her family—them laughing together while doing the things they enjoy is heart-warming.

"Yes. Family is world to me." Lisa said.

"It must be good to be part of your family," he said.

What the hell did you just say, Jeon fucking Jungkook?!! he cursed himself for telling her what's on his own mind.

Now she is looking at him weirdly.

Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking, "I mean, Somi even wants your parents to adopt her, you know?" he tried to cover.

Pweeehh!

Atleast, I had a cover up!

"I admire my family as well! Although, my sisters aren't my biological sisters, I really love them and they love me." Lisa said happily.

"Your family is amazing." he said.

"Your family too" Lisa said that made Jungkook chuckle. Lisa frowned t him, "What's funny?" she asked.

"You really believe that? Can't you see that our family is messed up?" he asked with full of sarcasm.

Lisa was taken aback by his sudden tea, "I don't think so. You just don't see it yet." she said that made Jungkook furrow his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"I meant at first, that's what I thought. But after staying in your mansion for two weeks, I found out that you just tend to not notice or be blind." Lisa said.

"Like you said, you just stayed there for two weeks while I stayed there for almost my entire life." Jungkook stated.

Silence engulfed them after their sudden arguement.

Lisa then burst into laughter that made Jungkook confused and look at her.

"What's funny?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. I just... I" she laughed again, "I just find it ridiculous. I can't believe we argued because of a family matters." she said.

"Right. Why did you bring up that idea by the way?" he said then chuckled watching the girl laughing her heart out.

"You asked for it, tyrant!" Lisa said before wiping the tears in her eyes.

Jungkook shrugged it off before sighing deeply.

The sun is about to set and this is the best time to apologize.

"Lisa?" he called.

"Mm?" she hummed in response.

Jungkook heaved a deep sigh nd turned to her. She got confused then she panicked when he suddenly reached for her hand.

"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"I want to apologize for my actions the other day," he said sincerely while looking deeply into her eyes.

"Actions?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes. About the fight we had last time. I should've never acted that way." he said. He is still guilty at how crazy he acted that night.

"It's fine. I should be the one who should apologize. I should've told you beforehand, I work for you." Lisa said then she lowered her head and bit her lip.

Jungkook held her chin to meet his gaze, "No no, Lisa. It's my fault. You don't have anything to apologize." he said.

They both stared at each other. Their faces are just inches away from each other, Jungkook scanned her face.

Her doll like face is really beautiful, doe eyes, her soft cheeks, her button nose...

Her plump lips

His gaze went to her plump lips.

He wanted to look away from her tempting lips that are stuck between her teeth.

She seemed tensed, he noticed it because she is biting her lips too hard causing it to turn white.

He touched her lips to prevent her from biting it harder, Lisa froze at what he just did.

Lisa's world is somewhat stopping and the only thing that's moving right now is either Jungkook or her.

Lisa is confused, who is leaning forward?

Is it her?

Or...

Him?

Is she dreaming?

Are they both dreaming?

Cause fuck, if this is a dream, she needs to wake up and get out of this fucking dream.

...

...

'Who's moving forward?!!?' she shouted in her head.

Jungkook, on the other hand, is still battling wether to lean more to reach her or not.

He is hesitant, not because she is not a good you know but because they both might get awkward but...

Who the hell cares for the aftermath when they can both enjoy what's happening right now!

And there it goes...

Lean more...

Closer...

Closer...

They finally savoured each other's lips...

☪️

This is what you've all been waiting for.

✨The First Kiss✨

It took me too long to update since I am quite busy. Sorry😔

Edited and corrected.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.9K 196 11
A 17 year old Lalisa Manoban falls deeply in love with a male senior in class XII-2. What happens when a female gets close contact to him? This is a...
27.6K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...
161K 4.8K 35
Jeon Jungkook is a Ceo of a game company and Lalisa Manoban is an advrage girl who works at a cafe. Jungkook has a son that is only a couple of month...
162K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...