The last one (KiriTodoBakuDek...

By Yeomwon_Hinata

A world, in which, when you turn 15, you get a mark on your forearm, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•€π• π•¦π•π•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•žπ•’π•£π•œ. Not... More

Intro ch.
Backstory
ch-1 MY first day
ch-2
ch-3
Important!!
Heya (boring A/N)
ch-4
ch-5
OC - bio
Yo, I need your help
I Have Decided. Blep :P
Ch-7
Ch-8

ch-6

3K 64 43
By Yeomwon_Hinata

This chapter doesn't focus on the reader that much, most of the chapter focuses on the villains.

~Third person pov~
"Are you curious... Tomura Shigaraki, about this boy Izuku Midoriya?" Kurogiri asked as the leader of the LOV, Shigaraki stared at the picture of Deku. "Shigaraki-san." A new voice spoke up, making the two turn to face the villain, Giran. "You have been the talk of the town for the past few days. I hear you're starting something big-" 

"And, who are they?" Tomura asked, cutting Giran's sentence off. The villain smirked, before walking out, and coming back in with two people. "So it's you. I saw a picture of you, but you look gross in person.." A man with ebony black hair said. 

"Oh wow, the handy guy! You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right?! Let me join, too! The League of Villains!" a blonde girl in a high school uniform cheered, almost jumping from excitement. After a few seconds of silence, Tomura ordered, "Kurogiri... get rid of these guys."  

"Everything I hate came in one set. A brat, and a rude guy." he spat. "Now now, they came all this way to visit, so let's hear them out, Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker brought them, they're bound to be valuable assets." Kurogiri reasoned.

"I don't care what you do to them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri," Giran commented, smoking his cigar. "At least let me introduce them.." He sighed. 

"First this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss." "I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! I want to become Mr. Stainy, I want to kill him! so let me join the league, Tomura-kun!" Toga exclaimed.

"I don't get her, is she crazy?" Tomura asked, weirded out. "She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use. Next, this guy over here, he hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to Stain's ideology." Giran pointed to the scarred dude.

"I'm uneasy about this, does this organization have a just cause? Don't tell me you're gonna let this crazy woman in?" "You can't even do what this high school girl was able to do. Give me your name first, you're an adult, right?" Tomura asked.

"I currently go by Dabi." "That's not what I want to know, What's your real name?" "I'll tell you when it's time, anyways I will carry out the will of the hero killer." "You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain.." Tomura muttered, getting up from the barstool.

"I don't feel good... You're all no good!" He yelled as he went to charge at the two 'newcomers'. Toga swung her knife while Dabi put his quirk to use. Before they could hurt each other, Kurogiri created multiple mist portals, keeping their arms away from the other.

"Please calm down, Shigaraki. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance." Kurogiri went closer to Shigaraki and whispered "We shouldn't be rejecting them, we should be receiving them."

Tomura pulled his hands back and went away to his room. "Good morning Tomura~" A boy yawned out, hugging the pillow that he had slept on. "Ah, you decided to wake up, Yoshi." Tomura smiled at the pink-haired boy nicknamed Yoshi, taking 'father' off his face.

"Yeah, I heard yelling, did something happen?" Yoshi asked, hugging the pale blue-haired man, resting his head on his shoulder. "Just some brats who only want to join the league because of that damned Hero Killer." Tomura sighed out, making sure his hands were away from the cutie hugging him. 

He could feel Yoshi pouting and chuckled. "Honestly I don't get how the people think the league and that Stain are related in any way. For fuck's sake that bitch tried to murder you, good thing I was there.." Yoshi grumbled. "Is it ok if I check it out?" He added. 

Tomura shrugged as he felt Yoshi let go of him. "Yay, thanks Tomura!" He gave the taller male a peck on the cheek before walking to the bar. "Hey Kurogiri, I heard yelling so I came to-" He stopped as soon as his eyes landed on the new duo. "Toga-chan? Dabi?" He asked, confused and shocked, dropping the pillow in his hands. 

The said people's eyes widened at the sight of Yoshi. "Yoshiaki-senpai?! / Songbird?" Toga and Dabi exclaimed. "Omg, it's so nice to see you guys!" The short male ran to the duo, while Toga also ran to him full speed, meeting him halfway. They hugged tightly before Yoshi went to hug Dabi, who gladly accepted it.

Kurogiri stood shocked. "You know them, Chiba-san?" he asked. "Mhm! Toga used to be my favorite kouhai in Middle School while Dabi and I were roommates after I dropped out of high school," he told. "So this is where you have been huh?" Dabi asked.

"Mhm! Ever since I found my soulmate I've been living here." Yoshi smiled. "And your soulmate is..?" Toga asked, a little too excited to learn who her beloved senpai's soulmate was. "Oh, I think you already met him, his name is Tomura Shigaraki." he sheepishly said. 

The duo's mouths hung open. Holy shit they almost killed their 'brother's' soulmate. Suddenly, the pink-haired boy's phone rang, and when he looked at the caller id, he immediately excused himself and walked outside.

You can skip a little till you see ~Y/n's pov~ now, the next parts are just written out of boredom and don't have anything to do with the fanfic

"Yes, dad?" He asked his father, who was on the other line of the phone. "My dearest son, your time has come." Yoshi's eyes widened. "What? Already?" His eyes sparkled. "Yes, can you come to the main base today?" "Of course dad! I'll be there in an hour." 

With that, the call ended. He squealed and ran in, after noticing that Giran, Dabi, and Toga had left. He made a beeline to his and Tomura's room. "Tomura! Tomura! Dad just called and told me to come to meet him today!" He cheered.

"Can you come with me? Please?" The boy used his puppy eyes on the man child, easily convincing him to come to visit the bean's dad. "I wonder which quirk he will give me! Oh how much I've wanted a second quirk!" He daydreamed while the two walked to the main base.

~Yoshi's pov~
"Hello, dad!" I greeted my father, better known as All For One. "Greetings, my children." He said in his usual weird-ish voice. "As you know, Yoshiaki's time has come, and he must receive a second quirk, as I promised," he told.

I was practically shaking from excitement, I knew what type of quirk I wanted! "So, Yoshiaki, which quirk, would you like to have?" "Can I have a quirk that doesn't let people inflict any physical pain onto me? Or a regeneration quirk? Maybe a healing one?"

Tomura gasped, knowing why I wanted that quirk. "Interesting, may I ask why do you want that type of quirk?" "Well, to tell you the truth... I only want it so that Tomura doesn't have to be so cautious about me getting hurt because of him.." The bean looked down sadly.

All For One sighed, his son had always been a softie when it came to his loved ones. 

"I do have a quirk that consists of both healing, regeneration, but it also consists of angel's wings and light manipulation and is very powerful, and you may feel tremendous pain while obtaining it," he explained. 

(He had a way simpler quirk, but he wanted to give his son more than just semi-useful healing.)

"Don't do it Yoshi it will hurt-" "I'll do it." I smiled. "Yoshi nO-" "Yoshi yes, c'mon Tomura, don't you want to be able to hug me, be carefree about your quirk when near me?" I asked, cupping his scarred face with my soft hands.

"..." "I'll take that as a yes, father, is there anything needed for the process?" I looked at dad." No, dear, only for you to be ready to feel a lot of pain, it will go on for about 30 seconds, then it will stop, don't worry. Oh, and you need to take off your shirt." 

I took off my shirt, revealing my slightly toned body. "Are you ready?" He asked, placing his hand on my head. I nodded, ready to inherit a new quirk. I felt his hand heat up, getting more and more unbearable by the second. My back felt as if it was gonna split.

I almost screamed in pain, but only clenched my fists and grit my teeth instead. Finally, the pain was gone. I fell onto my knees, panting heavily. Feeling something tickling my back, I looked behind, to see two huge white wings.

(something like this) I moved them around a little, quickly getting used to them. Forgetting about the pain, I tried to flap my new wings, gasping in surprise as I started to float just a little. Then I realized what powers I had. Floating to Tomura (with much difficulty), I held his hands, all five fingers intertwined together.

We both gaped as his quirk did not affect me. He immediately hugged me tightly, shaking while tears ran down his cheeks, as I hugged back, rubbing his back for comfort with a soft smile. 

~Y/n's pov~
School had just ended, and others were discussing going to the mall to get the things needed for camp. "Sorry Kiri, but I'm going to visit Shoto's mom with him this weekend," I told Kiri, who was saddened a little, but put a smile and gave me a thumbs up. "No problem Y/n! We can spend more time at the camp!" I smiled back, nodding.

~Time skip~
I reached Shoto's house and rang the bell. A pretty girl with white hair and red highlights opened the door. It was Fuyumi-san. "Konnichiwa Fuyumi-san, I came to visit Shoto." I greeted, taking off the mask I was wearing. Her mouth hung open as she hugged me tightly. 

"Y/n-chan! Oh, how long has it been since I've heard from you!" She exclaimed. "Nee-san. Could you let go of my Y/n?" A voice from behind Fuyumi-san said monotonously, as she let go of me and spun around to see Shoto standing with a bag on his shoulder.

Her eyes flickered from me to him before she gasped. "No way, you called her yours- omg does this mean you two-" "Are soulmates, yes. Along with Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima." He finished her sentence for her. She was trying hard not to squeal and ran inside the house.

"Quick, before my brother comes outside and they both start teasing us." He whispered to me, grabbing my hand and started running, dragging me with him. "I- ok-" I started to run too, so I don't get dragged.

It was good that I was wearing a mask, otherwise, people would probably have gathered around me, or pointed out the fact that I'm here. God if only I didn't have to take credit for that Hero Killer incident- ;-;

As we reached the hospital, I took my mask off, and immediately some patients and staff started to point at me, whispering amongst each other. I sighed. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my hoodie and I looked beside me to see a girl, a year younger probably, holding a notebook and a pen.

"H-Hi, I'm Yumeko and I-I have b-been a h-huge fan... Since you saved m-my parents." she stuttered out. "Huh? Your parents?" I asked. Shoto left to who knows where.

"Y-Yeah! During that major mountain fire back 3 years ago... They told me, you had saved them from getting crushed by a burning tree, so I did some research about you and found out you have saved a lot of people since you 'debuted' last year, but have been in the dark from the public, well, till the Stain incident happened-" She rambled on.

Oh, oh yeah, I got in trouble for just running in and saving people from the fire. At least I got no punishment since I didn't use my quirk. "Oh, so you uhm.." "Could you please give me an autograph and take a picture with me?" She bowed 90 degrees while holding out her phone, pen, and notebook.

"Alright, where do I sign?" I smiled, taking the notebook and pen gently into my hands. "A-Ah! Right here!" She pointed to a page that said 'fav hero sign goes here' My smile got brighter and I nodded, quickly signing 'Luna' in a unique way.

I decided to add a little note at the corner, (insert a short inspirational quote here). I handed over the notebook and pen, as she opened the camera off her phone. I smiled and threw a peace sign at the camera, while she smiled a cute eye smile and took the picture. 

"Thank you!" She bowed again. "Sakura! Where are you?!" A voice yelled out, sounding worried. "Oh, that's my mother, I should go now before she yells at me, thank you so much again!" She ran away. 

After that brief interaction with my 'fan', I went to the reception lady and asked for Rei-san's room number. After getting it, I climbed up the stairs, and walked through the hallways, finding the room after a few minutes.

I knocked on the door. "Oh, she's here." I heard Shoto speak as he walked closer to the door, revealing me. "Hello, Mama Rei." I smiled at her. (love how she's calling all the moms her mom. Anyways, the reason behind the reader's calls her mama is because Rei used to be like a mother to her till she hurt Shoto, and got sent away to the hospital.)

Rei-san's face filled with shock, and tears could be seen in her eyes, causing me to panic. "Mama, what's wrong?" Walking to her, I wiped her tears. "Don't cry.." I hugged her tightly. She had always been like a mother to me, my biological mother didn't love me much, and Rei-san was the only one who had given me the mother's love I had needed, for when she was at her house at least...

"Y/n... You're alive.." She cried. "You thought I was dead?" I asked, puzzled. "We never heard from you since your.. your bio parents died.." Aish, hearing this still hurt. "Ah, my bad, should've.. kept in touch," I mumbled.

After that, we talked, and talked, about anything and everything, including how we got 'engaged' at the age of eight. God, I can't forget that jkvdbjvkbsvijsr- anyways, we also talked about how we found out we were soulmates and stuff. She just awwed and teased us about it, very embarrassing, I know.

"Uhm, visiting hours are over." A nurse peeked through the now opened door. "Ah, we should get going now, let's go Y/n." Shoto got up. Hugging Mama Rei, I waved her goodbye as we walked out of the room.

Shoto grabbed my smol hand as we continued walking. Giving it a little squeeze he asked, "So, do you still have that ring?" making me flustered again. "W-Well, what if I said yes?" I pouted as he chuckled a little.

"Well, I'm happy that you did, 'cause you're gonna marry me one day~" He cooed. "And the others too of course." He quickly added, coughing nervously into his unoccupied hand. 

Now it was my time to giggle. "Yes yes." as we walked home, I received a call. "Hello?" "Luna, a villain has broken into the Musutafu mall, we need you to report immediately." what-? Isn't that the mall 1A went to?! "Coming!" I yelled.

"Hey, sorry but I have to go to hero work." "but-" before he could finish, I had run away using lightning. I reached there as soon as possible, which was my record time, in 7 seconds flat. One of the officers thanked me and I was told to stay outside if the villain managed to run out.

Well, turns out we didn't find anyone. Maybe the villain left before any pro arrived? I sighed. I saw some officers walking Deku to the police car. Huh? "Deku!" I called out, running towards the small group.

"Are you ok?" I went on my tippy toes to cup his cheeks, checking for any injuries. Sighing in relief as I didn't see any wounds, I let go of his face. "I'm coming with you." I declared, looking at the officers. They nodded, looking a little.. scared?? Oop-

As Deku was being questioned, I sat beside him, holding his hand. Moral support. Anyways, he said something about a pink-haired boy and Tomura Shigaraki, what they said to him, etc., etc. Wait, pink-haired boy? Eh-

"Thank you for the information, Midoriya-kun." Mr. Tsukauchi thanked him as he finished writing whatever he was writing. "Oh, welcome... I wish I could've detained him though." "Don't worry about it." Mr. Tsukauchi replied. 

"Yeah, you did well holding up when your life and the lives of others were at stake. Most people would have panicked. The fact that there were no victims thanks to you staying calm." I told as I squeezed his hand, patting his head with my other hand.

We walked out of the station. "Young Midoriya! Young Izumi!" we turned to see All might. "All Might?" we both muttered before jogging over to him. "I had some personal business to talk with him about." "Oh good, I'm glad you're both okay." All might put a hand on our heads, patting us.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you," he said, the statement directed towards Deku. "It's ok.. uhm All might, do you also have time where you can't save everyone?" Deku asked, looking up at the number 1 hero. All might nodded. 

"Someone is getting injured or passing away in this world right now. It's frustrating, but I'm human too, I can't save the people I can't reach. That's all the more reason to stand up and smile. So that the symbol of peace can always be lit inside everyone's hearts." he explained.

"It's getting late, someone's here for you, Midoriya-kun." Mr. Tsukauchi said as we heard someone call out Deku's name. "Mom?" Izuku questioned as we turned around to see Mama Midoriya. "I can't take it Izuku... My heart can't take it.." she cried while tugging on his son's arm.

I just stood awkwardly beside Mr. Tsukauchi as the scene unfolded. After that, we were taken home. Wow, today was.. idek.

Ok, I'm gonna be uploading another part in a while, then I'm taking a break from writing.
Hope y'all understand, thanks.

Love you my lovely beans,
Yeomwon 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 109 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...
544K 20.5K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
7.7K 252 14
KiriKamiDeku. (Completed) "That's what I want at all, Kacchan." "You want what?" "To die." They say they know Izuku Midoriya but they really did know...
104K 2.9K 51
⚠️RE-WRITE OF "SOULMATES?" IS OUT! CHECK OUT "THE REJECTED SOULMATE"⚠️ I've abandoned this book so long ago, it's cringe. Lots of changes happened as...