๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž...

By k-kirstein

"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {... More

Hello
Pee Pee-
The Search Bar
The Rip
I Won't Hesitate B-
Llama Drama
The Story Ends Here
To Mourn The Loss
Disconsolate
Agastopia
Envisage The Goddess
Glorified Replacment ๐Ÿˆ
Hallelujah, My Ass
Emancipate Finale
Another Life
Title
277
Villian Arc
Greet You With Goodbye
Wishes
Ehssan
<3 ๐Ÿ‹
Agape
Quatervois
First class ๐Ÿˆ
Uh oh
Oneirataxia
News
Do it
Condom ๐Ÿ‹
So close
Weird Cycle?
Search History ๐Ÿˆ
Cooking
Top ๐Ÿ‹
A Challenge
Purple ๐Ÿˆ
Hot N Cold ๐Ÿ‹
Sus
You Lose
Heroes
Oh Brother
New House ๐Ÿ‹
Months
Confetti
Miracle
His Family
Boy-Friend
I Adore You ๐Ÿ‹

Normal- Ish?

1.3K 48 296
By k-kirstein

Ah I hope you guys are excited! You've waited about two years, and in that Thank you for getting the first book to where it is! Enjoy~
_________________________________

How beautiful the sun was shining and the leaves were blowing, but it was not a happy day.

Number one, you remember exactly what happened last night and weren't ready to face your boyfriend.

Two, who even liked getting up in the morning? When you had plans and got full hours of sleep it was enjoyable, but after 'wrestling' and all that family reunion, it felt like a hangover.

Hangover from lust in your case.

Three, there wasn't a need for it. You wanted sleep.

Period.

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n." You heard your name being whispered several times for the past few minutes still in your own dreamtopia breathing perfectly fine.

"Mm one more hour." You groaned sinking yourself into the cushions and cold ratio pillow. If the pillow ever got warm you flipped it to the cold side for your precious ear.

It was the poor Shoto that had to deal with you.

Your boyfriend deadpanned seeing your sleeping face. "Y/n, come on wake up baby." Shoto whispered      reaching over to slightly shake your shoulder.

"No!" You slapped his hand away with a yawn and knitted eyebrows. "Let me sleep." You pouted with your eyes that still didn't open.

Shoto pulled his hand away with a red mark from your slap. "Ow." He said half emotional less and half burning from the sting.

"Y/n, Eri's going to wake up soon. You don't want to be a sleepy mommy do you?" Shoto was trying his hardest to wake you up.

"And that's an excuse because? You're her daddy you should know how to take care of her." You groaned still tired as ever.

"Y/n wake up baby, please." He was beginning to beg you to wake up.

You groaned one last time slamming the pillow with your sleepy eyes open. "What Shoto I ne- mfh." You made a weird noise as Shoto's lips flew to yours.

"Mm that's why you wanted me to wake up." You smirked into his mouth as Shoto had a small pink color washing over his face.

"Of course baby, I missed you ever minute I went to sleep. I missed you even more because you were so good and obedient yesterday love." Shoto kissed your lips passionately in bed.

"Ahh don't remind me." You spine softly feeling his tempted wet tongue.

"I'm glad no one heard, imagine that my love? My mother." Shoto chuckled still being the joker making you worry in the last part.

You two almost forgot about the parent life.

A little platinum haired girl with a baby horn began to stir around as you and Shoto pulled away the much growing to her heated kiss.

"Mm mommy and daddy." Eri's eyes were still closed  as she hung onto your thigh, Shoto made sure to give her space between you both.

"My little sunshine Eri, wake up dear." Shoto touched the little girls hair as she pouted.

"No I don't want to." She sassily spat back rubbing on your thigh that was covered.

When Touya came in he didn't want to see his little brother having sex with his girlfriend.

"Damn you really are her mommy aren't you Y/n?" Shoto questioned you with an amused chuckle.

You slapped his shoulder only to feel a sharp pain from his muscles. "It's not our fault the daddy's boring, and he wants to tell us to do and wants to wake up." You smiled and kissed his lips.

"Tell me everything Shoto. I would be lost if I hadn't found you again." You whispered and touched his red scar.

"Mommy I had a dream that you were-were with the villains and and daddy and I daddy went to save you!" Eri was suddenly speaking with little morning stutters.

Shoto chuckled deeply. "I'll always save your beautiful mommy, she's my world just like you Eri." Shoto kissed your lips and patted Eri's head.

"Good morning my sunshine." You smiled picking yourself up in a seated position on the bed.

Eri crawled to sit on your lap and hug your chest.

Shoto followed your moves and leaned close to you, kissing your cheek softly. "Eri don't you want to sit with daddy?" He asked the little girl.

Eri turned her head and shook it rapidly. "Nope daddy I want to stay with mommy! Look she's sick!" Eri pointed to your red and purple neck.

"A goblin ate mommy." She gasped with a perfect imagination for a little girl.

Shoto smirked. "I'm the goblin so I guess I won didn't I?" He whispered huskily into your ear, sending multiple chills down your spine.

"What did you say daddy?" Eri asked with cute and innocent wide red eyes staring at Shoto who quickly changed demeanors.

You slapped Shoto on the head and smiled at your adopted daughter. "Daddy was being silly." You stuck your tongue out at her and squeezed Eri's pink chubby little cheeks.

"Okay mommy!" She giggled and rolled over with her messy bed head, landing on Shoto's legs.

"How did you sleep daddy?" Eri looked at Shoto upside down from her perspective.

Shoto smiled at her. "I slept very well my sunshine, how about you?" He asked the little girl with a full energy tank.

"Umm I saw a shooting star and I was dreaming that I could get a baby sister and I was drooling and sleeping but I don't like sleeping." Eri gambled her words.

Your eyes widened hearing Eri. Not now, we used a condom. You sighed leaning on Shoto this time.

"You can have a baby sister later Eri, and how do you not like sleeping?! It's so fun!" You yawned loving the rest you rarely achieved.

Eri titled her head like a confused puppy. "No mommy it's not, you just close your eyes for a minute and it's morning time already!" Eri was making dramatic movements to get it into your head.

Shoto moved his head away not wanting to get hit by the little hyper girl in his arms. "Then instead of being in bed why don't we start the day?" Shoto picked Eri up from her ankle and lifted her in the air.

"Ah haha daddy it tickles!" Eri was a giggling mess with her hair tickling her neck.

"Shoto put her down the bloods going to travel into her head!" You panicked as Eri was turning red from laughter.

Your boyfriend shook his head. "You already sound so much like a mother Y/n." Shoto smoothly kissed your lips and placed the dazed Eri back on the white blanket.

"Well glad that you think so because I am a mother." You scrunched your nose and stuck your tongue out at Shoto, which in return he licked the pink tongue of yours with his creating a short wet sensation.

You gasped and shoved yourself away. "Shoto not in front of Eri!" You whisper yelled at him with gritted teeth.

Shoto didn't mind it. "Eri's not fully back down to earth yet." He smirked as the little girl was catching her breath from all the laughter.

"She will be when I slap your face." You glared at Shoto with a fire in your eyes.

Though the icy hot male was very powerful and can knock anyone out with one blow, he was petrified of you.

"Mommy daddy can we go see Uncle Bakugou today? He said he was going to give me candy because I pulled daddy's hair one time." Eri smiled brightly, being the innocent girl she didn't think twice of what she said.

"Uncle Bakugou? That's why you abused me!" Shoto growled and tickled Eri's little stomach.

You smiled at the scene of your little family.

"Speaking of Bakugou-" "What you have a date with him?" Shoto's deep voice spoke up intruding your thoughts.

"What? No! I just, never mind we don't have class today do we?" Your mind was a mess, your jealous boyfriend affected your brain more.

"Y/n it's Saturday." Shoto stated making your heart speed go back down at a normal pace. "Thank god, it was going to be a whole process to get ready. How about we find a babysitter for Eri today?" You smiled caressing her hair.

Eri flinched. "A babysitter? B-but why mommy? Y-you don't love me anymore? Daddy do you love me?" Eri felt her throat burning so easily.

You came to the conclusion that you shouldn't have said that in such a 'vulgar' way to a poor girl who's been through so much.

"Aww my Eri, of course we love you we'll never do anything mean or leave you. It's just that, we're still very young and we have school to go to most of the time." You wiped her red eyes that threatened with fresh tears.

Eri sniffled and went to your side to give you a hug. "Okay mommy I love you. Can I stay with Nana Rei?" She asked with a cute pout, pointing out the Todoroki mother.

"Nana Rei? She's still a bit sick and has to take pills Eri." Shoto scratched his neck thinking of his damaged mother from years back.

You sighed heavily. "I know Natsuo has a job at McRonalds, Touya doesn't have one does he?" You we're mostly focusing on Shoto now.

"I don't have a clue-"

"Guess who got a fucking jo- oh I forgot there was a child. You guys make another one?" Touya bursted into the room like a pile of flames, calming down with a smirk between you two.

"Touya!" Eri cheered and went over to hug him jumping out of the huge soft bed. "Hey little nugget." He chuckled picking her up in his arms, Eri never got tired of touching his scars.

You blinked knowing that this used to be a flame villain Dabi. "I- none of your business you have a job?" You covered up everything with a nervous smile.

Shoto's eyes widened, in which rarely happens, and peaked over at the trash can just to make sure he did wear a condom. Confused by your words if he put the cum inside, surely enough there was the dry substance on the protection.

"Well duh, I'll be a babysitter for this little girl one hundred dollars an hour." Touya held his rough finger up with a smug smile.

"We're brothers, you think I'm rich? Ten dollars and hour." Shoto groaned and gave your neck a kiss.

You felt your ears light up with a fire. This little dick right in front of people. You thought to yourself.

As if Shoto had another quirk he got closer to your ear and whispered. "Be quiet Y/n baby, you know it was big pounding inside." He deeply said and moved out of bed before you could charge full at him.

"Ten dollars? It's better than bull." Touya shrugged and patted Eri's horn which she adored.

You laughed at the two brothers. "Thank you Touya, you're job can start Monday and we'll see how it goes today." You sat up from the bed.

Suddenly, when you got up from the bed you knew Shoto went too hard as your legs disappeared.

Your boyfriend was on the other end of the corner of the huge bed, he reached over but your legs were too numb.

Touya stepped forwards and caught you with a tight protective grip on Eri.

You felt your boyfriends older brother catch you just in time. "Oh my god thank you Touya, my nose was for sure going to be long gone." You smiled with a pounding heart calming, leaning up to give his cheek a kiss.

Shoto froze as he gripped the cushions, glaring daggers with a low growl as Touya was drowning in his own fallen kingdom feeling you.

Eri was laying on Touya's shoulder as she played with his black spikes.

"Alright, I'm going to ask Fuyumi for some spare clothes so we can go out. Come on Eri, tsk ow." You bit your lip experiencing the feeling of someone stabbing your leg stick inside of you as you lifted Eri.

"Oh no, am I too heavy mommy?" Eri asked seeing your face nibbled with pain.

"N-no of course not Eri, my legs just hurt a lot actually. I'll survive, let's go." You kissed her pink cheek and went over to Fuyumis room.

Touya looked back until you left. "So, touching on that major piece of evidence. I'm guessing you two did it? You both thought you would be slick and ready when I gave Eri in huh?" Touya scoffed playfully putting his hands in his pockets.

Shoto's anger climbed down to a low level. "I'd say we did it perfectly fine. Your condom came in handy, though it was a bit tight." Shoto bragged unknowingly.

Slipping his shirt off that revealed your deadly red scratch marks on his back muscles.

"Damn she went hard." Touya could care less, loving to tease his little brother.

Shoto rolled his eyes. "Yeah and she's mine, please don't catch her I will. Go wash your cheek." The red and white haired male sounded disgusted towards his older brother.

"Ah I see how it is. I'm taking care of your daughter mind you, besides I don't want to catch a case. See ya later little Sho." Touya made kissing noises as Shoto felt his ears heat up.

"Y/n, what that women does to me." Shoto looked at his hands with a smile.

____________

"I-ow." You barley squeaked out from Fuyumis room. "W-why this outfit!" You yelled clawing your nails on the wall.

"Because! You're going on a date with my brother and I know he'll like this on you! I want to do the best for my little sister in law!" Fuyumi smiled at you cheerfully.

You blushed in between breaths. "B-but its not a d-date! W-were taking Eri!" You let out a yell seeing your knuckles become white.

Eri was playing with dolls Fuyumi bought her, she also had a system called CocoMelon on full blast.

"Oh, it's still beautiful! I can't tie it!" Fuyumi was struggling on your back.

She had been trying to put a white corset on you.

"Ow!" You gritted your teeth.

"What's going on in here- Y/n?" Shoto saw you with your hands pressed on the wall as Fuyumi did her magic on the knots.

"S-Shoto ah!" You yelled with a red expression, reminding him of your sex.

"Sister will you please let me put it on Y/n?" Shoto washed the fact he barged in.

Fuyumi smirked seeing you both. "No problemo! She ran off and winked at you.

"Why do you have a corset baby?" Shoto walked up to you wiping the sweat, roaming on your slimmer curves.

"She forced it on me." You smiled as he kissed your lips with your head turned going to your neck.

Shoto hummed sucking on your neck. "Do you feel alright Y/n?" He asked rubbing your curves and tightening the corset slowly.

"I feel, normal ish." You let out a soft moan as he licked your ear.

"I'm just glad we used a condom, that means we can do it again right?" He kissed you again and rubbed your ass tying the corset fully.

You smirked and turned around. "Mhm~." You kissed his lips rubbing your hand in his hair. Shoto went deeper leaning down.

"COCOMELON!" The loud phone buzzed making the moment end.

"Thank god, Eri fell asleep again- Ahh Shoto!" You yelled as his finger teased you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
10.8K 536 28
โ†ณghost romance โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช า“แด€สŸสŸs า“แดส€ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€ษดแด› แดส™sแด‡ssแด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸโ€โžท date started: 5/18/21 date ended: 7/10/21 s.todoroki x fem rea...
286K 11.4K 28
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ...