Two Broken Hearts

By ameliaaaxmm

The Academy of the Arts is where every wealthy family sends their children to pursue a career. However not ev... More

Characters/Aesthetics
Introduction
Part 1: Elapse
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 2. Collapse
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part 3: Perhaps
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 17

13 3 0
By ameliaaaxmm

"But in the end, we're left infinitely and utterly alone." -Klaus Mikaelson

Winter break is coming to an end and all I can say is how it has been relaxing but I have also been productive. I am extremely happy to say that the book I have been writing is coming to an end. Well, at least I think it is coming to an end, just a little more touches, and I can finally start the process of publishing. 

Luna has met with Brady a couple of times but not in the academy since he is not here yet but in some other place. They have been talking about the whole football picture situation which from the looks of it the whole campaign is going to be amazing.

They have been hitting it off since the start and I see how they both look at each other. I am crossing my fingers that this one is the one for Luna.

Today is Friday and word went around on how there is going to be another senior party. This time Brady is not the host which is weird because he hosts almost all the parties.

This time the party is going to be a little farther from the academy and will be hosted by another football player. I don't know his name but anyway all seniors were invited and Luna wanted us to go, well Luna is forced to go.

Since she is managing the football player's campaign Brady wants her to come to the party so she can take pictures as well. It's sort of like a goodbye to all the senior players or maybe it's an excuse to get Luna to go to the party.

I asked Blake if he was going to go but he said he was still busy with meetings. He said and I quote "I will try but I can't promise anything." So it's a no. I told Luna she better not leave me alone because like the time I was alone I ended up playing a game and getting kissed not that I can complain anymore.

But sadly I haven't seen Blake in three weeks. I wanted to experience that new year's kiss but I was at the academy and he was working. It's okay though because I will see him in 3 days when school starts and I just couldn't be more excited.

"Okay I have my camera, and an extra one just in case something happens, my case, phone, and purse, anything else I am forgetting," Luna says while pacing back and forth.

"Nope, that is all. Don't worry Luna all you have to do tonight is take pictures," I say trying to calm her down.

"That is not what is making me nervous. Do I look fine?" she asks.

"Ohh that is what is making you nervous. Well let me tell you that you are going to take everyone's breathe away with that dress you are wearing," I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole ride was about 45 minutes from the academy.

The house was enormously bigger than Brady's surprisingly. People were already filling in the house and some stayed outside the yard drinking.

There were for sure more people at this party than the last and some were not from the academy. The music bounced off the walls from how loud it was. When we entered the living room was packed already with drunk teens destroying the house. Whosoever house this is I feel sorry for.

"Ahh there are my favorite girls," shouts Brady so we can hear him.

"Who's your favorite?" I shout

"Wouldn't you want to know," he says back with a smirk.

"Well yeah that's kind of the point when you ask a question," I say.

"Both of you look beautiful," he says, totally ignoring the question.

"Well, I brought all of my supplies, where do you want me to start?" Luna asks.

"Okay, you should go to every room in the house except upstairs because it is forbidden. Just go to the yard, living room, kitchen, there is a gaming room downstairs too and go to the backyard where the pool is. Take as many pictures as possible and then tomorrow you can show them to me for the slideshow. I will be around the house just in case you have more questions." Brady says.

"Okay sounds good. Rose lets go to the front yard so we can end up at the backyard," Luna says.

We made our way back to the front yard and Luna quickly started taking pictures. Luna and I made sure to come later than the time the party started to let the place fill up with more people. The more people the better the pictures will come out.

The front yard was mostly filled with younger teens drinking which I did not recognize any at all. I have no idea where people find these houses but this house was in the middle of nowhere again and no one was around to see all this chaos.

When Luna finished taking a fair amount of pictures we went inside the house to the living room. There was one section where people were playing beer bong and the other was a makeout section. I know typical.

"Are you going to take pictures of them making out," I tell Luna.

"I don't know, should I? I mean these pictures will be shown at the football game," Luna says

I saw Brady playing beer pong when I shouted his name for him to come over.

"What's up," Brady says.

"Luna has a question," I say as Brady shifts his gaze toward Luna.

"So I just wanted to know if I should take pictures of you know those over there making out since it will be shown at school," Luna says motioning to the group of people.

"Ohh them yeah take pictures. Luna, you do know that the academy does know about our little parties," Brady says

"They do?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, they are fine with it. A perk of being one of the elites," he says laughing.

"Well, then why can't we have a party at the academy?" Luna asks.

"They don't want us to destroy school property," he says

Well, it makes sense.

"Okay, boys listen up get together because my dear Luna here is going to take us a picture," Brady yells.

Luna gets ready to take the picture and they all yell SENIORS with pride.

Once we finished with the living room we moved on to the kitchen.

The kitchen was a complete mess. Food and drinks everywhere it was disgusting . Again I feel bad for whoever house it was because they will have a lot of cleaning to do the next day.

Luna took pictures of everyone in the kitchen either eating or drinking. I made myself some nachos while I waited for Luna because they looked extremely good.

"Want some nachos," I tell Luna.

"No I'm fine," she says

The gaming room was next and the number of video games in it was indescribable.

Everyone in the game room was shouting and cursing while listening to music and having girls next to them.

While letting Luna take pictures I just remembered I haven't seen Amanda or Cameron at all during the party. I don't really talk to them but they never skip a party. Or maybe they are too busy to come to a little party.

Finally the last place which is the backyard. If there were a lot of people inside the house you would not imagine the amount of people in the pool. There were more than I would have imagined.

I lost count of the amount of pictures Luna had taken.

We were finally resting on a couch listening to the music when Brady came back.

"Did you finish," Brady says while sitting next to Luna.

"Yes we did," she says.

Cameron then comes from behind surprisingly sitting next to me.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Brady asks.

"People are upstairs smoking," Cameron says.

"Why didn't you invite me? I thought upstairs was restricted," Brady says.

"I have my ways bro. Amanda and the rest are up their lets go." he says.

"Do you want to go?" I ask Luna since we both don't smoke.

"Lets go you both are not forced to smoke," says Cameron.

"Yeah lets go," answers Luna.

As we walked up the stairs to wherever everyone was I was getting a little worried. I mean I have never smoked in my life so I am not sure if I want to be around everyone high.

Cameron opened the door and suddenly it was as if everything turned slow motion. I looked up to see who was in the room and what caught my eye destroyed me.

Amanda took a hit from her blunt and turned her face to a guy but I couldn't see his face.

Amanda then turned around and saw me when she turned the guy's face around and blew smoke into his mouth while kissing him.

My heart fell to the ground when I saw the face of Blake.

Both kissing each other as if I was not in the room.

"Yo what the fuck Blake," Brady shouts.

Blake turns around and sees me.

We locked eyes and I hoped he saw the sadness in my eyes knowing he just broke my heart.

I ran from the room running down the stairs and getting out of the house to get some air.

ROSE! ROSE! ROSE!

Was all I heard as Blake came running following me.

I was outside when I was about to get inside my car and Blake pulled my wrist.

"Rose let me explain," he says.

"I don't want to hear anything that comes out from your fucken mouth leave me alone," I shout trying to hold in the tears inside me.

"Please baby"

"Don't call me that! What the fuck are you even doing here mr "I'm too busy" cheating ass," I continue shouting.

"I wanted to surprise you," he says

"Well damn look at the surprise I saw. If you wanted to be with her the whole time you shouldn't have asked me out. You just played me and I fell for it. I hate you," I say while hitting his chest.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't even know what was happening until I heard Brady. I smoked and I just wasn't in my right mind at all," he says.

"You have never gotten high," I tell Blake.

"I know but everyone was smoking when I came and Amanda took me up to a room. I was so stressed out from home that  I wanted to let loose," he says.

"Still Blake you kissed her and I can't just forget it."

"It was a mistake. I swear it didn't mean anything. You know I love you and only you. Please believe me, I will never smoke again or be as clumsy as I was. Just give me one last chance," Blake says.

But I just couldn't. As much as I wanted to it didn't feel right. I needed some time to clear my head and think about this and us. I don't think I will ever be able to fit in his world or understand it. Amanda will always have something I don't have; she will always be better. Some time apart will suit us. It can either make us stronger or completely break us.

"I saw you Blake, you enjoyed the kiss. You felt free for once and I don't think I can give you that. I need time and space. I can't do this anymore," I say

"No Rose we don't need time. I love you I do. It was a mistake and only that," he says but I already made my decision.

By the time we stopped yelling at each other everyone was outside staring at us.

Luna took my keys from my hand and turned on the car knowing I couldn't stand being here any longer.

"Goodbye Blake," is that last thing I say as I get in the car.

Once I was in I let everything I was holding in out. I broke down like a little kid. My heart shattered and my world turned dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

I always imagined how the world will end. The sky falling, the ocean rising and the ground breaking. The screams of people as they tried to stay alive. I imagined my life would end in a flash just as everyone else's. But I never imagined that my own world would end because of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 15 7
"I felt as though I could drown in the depths of her gaze, happily lost in the sea of emotions that swirled between us. And as everything else faded...
5.3K 540 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
1.1K 235 45
Honourly bound❤ "I laid back on the couch and kept looking at the ceiling. My God, I kept seeing him. My mind just kept playing memories of him and I...
Contrast By Jade

Teen Fiction

3.7M 94.9K 82
Everyone at Ohio State University knows about Blake Andrews, the infamous all-star quarterback of the football team and rumored insomniac. Most refer...