Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

26

5.9K 162 92
By Hobi_of_mine

"Hey you lost little girl?"

'Damn.'Jieun thought as she somehow tried to get out of the men's grip but his hold was too strong.

Her mother always told her to fight and not cry under any circumstances but she never learned any martial arts which she know kinda regrets.

Her mother actually suggested her a couple of times to learn martial arts arts but she always declined.Now she wished she had some fighting skills but if she ever fought with someone then it was just randomly punching and kicking.

But that wouldn't stop her to maybe kick him in his genitals.

"What do you want?"Jieun spoke through gritted teeth.

"Oh well you wanna go and drink some-"

"I don't drink."The annoyed girl cut him off and he titled his head a little.

"So you're a feisty but innocent one?
Interesting..."The guy grinned as his face was disgustingly close to Jieuns but she showed no signs of fear nor discomfort.She kept her face blank.

"How about you try something new huh?"

Jieun couldn't stand the obnoxious smell of of the alcohol.Just a reason more to kick him in his private area.

"Like drug-Oh ugh."

The guy who one second ago wore a big smirk on his face was now crawled up in ball on the ground while probably crying.

Jieun was about to run away when she noticed that the man actually had backup.
Two man were now sprinting towards her and before she could react she felt her back collide with the wall again.

'Fuck.'

The man slowly stood up and made his way towards the girl but his posture showed that he still didn't fully recover from the pain.

"Little brat!"

'Uff now he's angry damn I'm scared.'

Jieun thought sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.Well-the man didn't fail to catch that and a moment later Jieun felt a burning sensation on her cheek.

Her head was turned to the left as she decided not to move.The man grabbed her face aggressively and whispered in her ear.

"You.will.regret.that."

Then he took something out of his pocket that looked like a syringe.
Jieun gulped.

'He isn't gonna drug me right?....Ok
I don't have to lie to myself.'

He put the needle closer to her neck
the dirty grin never leaving his face.

"Maybe even sold you."

"No."Jieun replied with a confident voice,she trying to wiggle out of the grip.

But of course two persons were even stronger than one.

"Yes."After that Jieun felt the needle peeking into her fresh.

She wanted to move,somehow shake their hands off but it had no use.
The little hope she had was fading.

Suddenly she felt the needle being ripped off her neck,the man who was drugging her laid on the ground probably unconscious.

The two guys let go off her to attack the attacker or Jieuns saviour.
Jieun reached out for the wall to support her weight.As she regained some strength,she went to see what was happening.

"Jieun."The girl immediately knew who that voice belonged too.

The two men who prevented Jieun from escaping were now lying lifeless on the ground.
Jieun gaze wandered off the ground towards the person who saved her.

But her vision became more unclear every second that passed.

"Felix."She breathed out and wanted to walk towards him but stumbled in the process.

"Shot we have to take you home now.Can you walk somehow?"

Jieun nodded and Felix put one arm around her waist to support her.
She had many questions but knew she had to ask them later.But she also was aware of the fact that she was drugged and will probably pass out soon.

The girl still tried her best to cooperate with Felix but her body was telling her to shut down.

Out of instinct she pulled Felix closer to her as they were both still walking slowly.Meanwhile Felix was practically carrying her body weight since she had problems to keep her self on her feet.

"Felix-I can't-"Before she could end the sentence her body completely shut down and Felix caught her in his arms.
He quickly pulled out his phone to inform the members.

"Hey I found her...yes I send you my location."

Felix sighed as he looked at the unconscious girl when he noticed some blood drops on her cheek but it wasn't her blood.

He realized that it was his blood as he got a lip injury from fighting those guys.

"I have some things to tell you Jieun."

Felix whispered even though he knew the girl couldn't hear him.

———————————————————
Jieuns POV

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.I was at a playground,the same where father died.

"Hey Jieun!"A young boy ran towards the girl called Jieun.

"Wait that's me."I tried to get towards them but my feet were sucked into the ground.

No matter how hard I tried everything I could do was watch.

"Hey taeyong."Little Jieun didn't even look at him as she was concentrating on building a sandcastle.

Taeyong didn't like that,he wanted her attention and so he pulled the girl into a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Little Jieun blushed and hit the boy playfully.

"Why did you do that?"She asked not looking at him.

"I just wanted your attention."
The boy shrugged and sat beside her he just stared at her while she continued to build the sandcastle.

"Today I saw those two girls bullying you.Next time I'll protect you.I promise."

"You don't have to protect me.
I already talked with my mom about this."

"And how is she gonna help you?
Will she put them in place?"
Taeyong asked curious.

"No.She allowed me to kick their as*es."

Little Jieun was still unbothered while taeyong was in shock of what she just told him.

"That's the taeyong mom told me about."I thought and continued to watch him and my past self.

"What!But what if something happens someone has to take care of you!"Taeyong clearly was horrified at the thought of the Jieun fighting her bullies alone and putting herself in danger.

"And you will get scolded by the teachers."

"I won't ,I'll do it after school."

"Smart."The boy smiled unknowingly.

"You know I really like you."

Now little Jieun had his attention again.

"Uhm I like you too."

3 persons POV

"Well what a surprise."

Jieun rubbed her eyes after a long sleep.She was in the medic room.
Nobody was here,she was alone.

"So taeyong liked me back then,I wonder if we were a couple too."

"Good morning!Sleeping beauty."
Jeongin cheerfully sang as opened the contains.

"How long was I out?"

"About three days."

"Oh."

"How are you feeling now?"

"I'm just feeling tired apart from that I'm fine."Jieun got out of bed her legs were wobbly.

"Jieun I think it's better if you sit down again."

"What happened to you are you okay?Did they hurt you anywhere?"

Jieun stumbled towards the younger one and held his cheek checking for any injuries.

"No they didn't hurt me and now sit down,I'll tell you what happened."

As Jieun sat on the bed she turned to Jeongin waiting for him to explain what happened.He chuckled slightly at the girls impatience.

"So you know I left to the restroom and then..."

Flashback to the mall
Jeongins POV

I was done doing my business and washed my hands when two man wearing all black entered the restroom.

I knew that I had to leave before something happens.To ein time and think about what I should do I continued too wash my hands for longer than a minute.

"Are you done?"

I turned around around to see one of the two men now stading right in front of me.

He pulled down his mask revealing his face and a dirty smirk.

"So since we've never met before I'll introduce myself.I am Jeno."

"What do you what?"

"Hmm what we want?"

He acted as if he thinking about it hard.I knew that these two weren't alone.
I had to get to Jieun fast not knowing what they were up to.

"Why should I tell you."

I rolled my eyes.

"If it's not important then don't bother me."

I was about to leave when that Jeno dude pulled me by my arm and pressed my body against the wall.

'Damn he's strong.'I thought but was still confused.Who am I even talking to from which gang is he?

"You must be confused little boy.
So you already know some of our other members but you're not in a good relationship with them."

"I already understood that we are not in a good relationship since it's obvious."
Again I rolled my eyes.

Jeno aggressively grabbed my chin and held it with a firm grip.

"You better behave well or we gonna destroy that pretty face of yours."

I didn't mind his threads instead I tried figuring out which groups he is from.

'Ouh wait I think I know!
Nct!"

"Which unit?"i asked keeping an expressionless face.

"Dream."The other guy who still had his mask on said.

We never really interacted with dream more witch 127 and Wayv.
But the fact that we aren't in a good relationship with 127 and Wayv means that we're not in a good one with dream.

"Now it clicks huh."

He caressed my cheek and I tried not to slap his hand away which I ended up doing in the end.I was about to hit Jeno but he held my fist.

"If you wanna fight us,try.
Outside of this room are ten other men just waiting for a chance to let their anger out."

I sighed and he let go of my fist satisfied with my reaction.
But I had a better plan.

The moment he went to look at his friend I ran in one of the bathroom stalls and quickly locked it.

"Hey little boy come out of there."
He knocked aggressively at the door.

"You know we can get you out of there in no second-Renjun get him out."

Well- while he held his speech I pressed the emergency bottom.
It gives free my location and all the members get alarmed that someone is in trouble, it didn't take long for that.I just had to make sure they wouldn't see it.

The moment I put my phone back in my pocket the door opens and I get pulled out the next second I only see black.

"And what happened then?"

"I woke up and saw Seungmin there.
I mean they probably just wanted time and so they knocked me out and left."

"At least your not hurt my little innie."

Jieun pulled him a hug as he just laughed at her.

"Bangchan will be here in a few minutes to ask some questions."

"Oh okay...So we are not gonna get ice cream for awhile huh."

Longer chapter

Lol

Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes. ;)

(Wordcount=1849)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.6K 50
felix was your sweet lovable ball of sunshine bestfriend or so you thought #113 in straykidsff (210207) #51 in straykidsff (210209) #5 in straykids...
182K 5.1K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...
134K 3.6K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
1.6M 57.2K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...