Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany

2.9K 27 15
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

So much has changed. Nicholas has left Hollywood Arts, I started to focus more on myself, and I even started taking more babysitting jobs.

I've met Cat's new roommate. She introduced me to her when she first moved in, when I came over to do a school project. Sam was a really great person, even if she had a prison record. Despite being antisocial, she's nice when it comes to defending someone's safety.

It was so cool to be friends with a internet celebrity.

I had just got finished babysitting a kid who lives in Cat's building. I walked out of the apartment, and put my keys in my purse.

"Hey, Brittany." Cat greeted.

I looked up, and smiled at the red head. "Oh hey, Cat," I waved. I took notice of her new friend. "Who's your friend?" I asked gesturing to the boy.

"This is Freddie Benson. Britt, isn't my new friend Freddie handsome?" Cat asked.

"Uh, sure. I guess," I shrugged. "So, uh, I was thinking if you weren't doing anything, I was wondering if you maybe would want to-" I started but Cat shushed me.

"What?" Freddie asked but Cat shushed us again.

Then I heard it.

The familiar singing.

Robbie.

"And I think you're swell..."

Robbie's singing was always like music to my ears. Whenever he was singing, it was like a tidal wave of happiness flooded over me. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about me, the way I think about him.

"That- That sounds like..." Cat trailed off as me and Freddie followed her into her apartment. I saw Robbie singing to Sam. "ROBBIE SHAPIRO!" Cat yelled.

"Whoa!" Robbie fell down to the ground, along with the chair. I went over, and helped him off the ground, as Cat started to yell at Sam.

"Oh, Cat. You're back. Uh, Robbie was just singing me a little sing called-" Sam started.

"I know what it's called! He wrote that song for me!" Cat shouted.

"Cat..." Robbie started.

"I'm swell, me!" Cat yelled, turning around to the curly haired boy. "He sang that to me over a year ago." She said.

"Well, he's singing to me, now." Sam said, before she took a drink of her brightly colored soda.

"My life really is awkward." Freddie spoke up.

"Robbie, I thought you and me had something special." Cat said, as she turned to the jewish boy.

"Well, it seems you've got something "special" with a lot of fellas. You too, Brittany." Robbie scolded.

"Wha- I just met him outside of this apartment!" I defended.

"Tah! Good one, glasses!" Sam laughed out loud, as she got up from the couch.

Cat followed Sam into the kitchen. "Why did you call Robbie and invite him here?" Cat demanded.

"Why did you call Freddie?" Sam fired back.

"Robbie is in love with me."

"So? Freddie's in love with me!"

"Now wait a second..." Freddie started.

"If you're in love with Sam so much, then how come you've running around fadoodling with Cat?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Robbie added.

"I haven't fadoodled with Cat." Freddie replied.

"Ya could've if you wanted to." Cat pointed out.

"Huh?" Freddie questioned, confused on Cat's statement.

"How dare you!" Robbie growled, and held up his fist. "You deserve this!" He said, pointing to his balled up fist. Robbie punched Freddie in the gut, but nothing happened. Robbie did it again, and Freddie gave him a daring look. Robbie smiled awkwardly. "You probably do a lot of situps."

"Maybe you should stop doing that, before you get yourself hurt." I whispered.

"Yeah, I got that." Robbie whispered back.

Freddie pushed passed me and Robbie, and walked over to Sam. "Why are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Cause you came here to L.A and all you care about is hanging with Cat." Sam answered.

"Uh, I came here because I thought you broke your buttocks," Freddie said. "Dah! I said buttocks in front of girls again." He groaned.

"You know, none of this would have happened if you haven't stolen my friend, Jade." Cat scolded, charging up to Sam.

"Oh, what kind of friend are you?! Bringing Freddie here, and flirting with him, when you know he's the only guy I ever loved!" Sam shouted.

"What now?" Freddie questioned.

"I'm exaggerating to make a point." Sam mumbled to Freddie. Freddie nodded, understanding.

"I don't understand any of this!" Robbie said.

"Well let me help you understand. You and I are being used." Freddie said, crossing his arms as he stared at the two girls.

I looked at the 2 teenage girls in disbelief.

"Really? Sam?" Robbie questioned.

"Maybe I used you a little." Sam shrugged.

"Yesss!" Robbie cheered.

"You're happy about that?" Freddie asked.

"Well, hecks yeah. Up to this point in my life my problem has been a lack of use. So if I must be a pawn in The Game of Love I say, play ball!" Robbie said.

"If I'm being used for revenge plan, I'd be happy about it to." I shrugged.

"So neither of you have self-respect?" Freddie questioned.

"Not at lick."

"Not even a little."

Just then, kid with amazing curly hair bursted through the front door. "Okay, listen to this!" He yelled.

"Ohhh, lemme guess, Dice. You got a big problem, don't ya? I betcha ya got a big problem!" Cat said, walking towards the kid.

"Yeah. I got a biiiig problem! You wanna know why? Cause I won 1200 pounds of tuna in a poker game. I can't sell em. And The Dirty Skipper won't jump 'em with his motorcycle, even though I sold 200 tickets!" Dice ranted.

"That kid has amazing hair." Freddie spoke up.

"You texted me and said The Dirty Skipper was gonna jump the tuna." Sam said.

"Well, he was. Till he went online, and found out how dangerous Kansas Razor Back Tuna fish are," Dice said. "I'm in major trouble here!"

"No, you're not," Sam spoke up as she pushed me out of the way and went closer to Dice. "Cause I'm going to jump the tuna." She added.

"Yes." Dices quietly cheered.

"You promised me you wouldn't." Cat said.

"Oh, what do you care? You can't like me very much, if you're going to flirt with my ex-boyfriend, right in front of my face." Sam pointed out.

"Wh-well you flirted with Robbie right in front of my face." Cat said.

And mine.

As much as I wanted to say something, I didn't.

"Oh, you mean like this?" Sam asked. She grabbed Robbie, and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I covered my mouth, as everyone else's mouths dropped. Sam pushed Robbie back down on the couch, and Robbie let out a tiny squeal.

"Ewwww!"

"Mmm. That was some tasty Robbie." Sam said.

Okay, now that's just gross.

"You know what? Jump your stupid motorcycle over the tuna fish." Cat said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa that sounds dangerous." Freddie protested.

"It is!" Cat snapped. "And I don't care what happens to you!" She yelled before she ran off to her room.

Poor girl.

"Sam, I don't like the idea-" Freddie started.

"Oh, why don't you check up your new little girlfriend Cat?" Sam scoffed.

"Dude..."

"I'll jump the tuna. But my bikes to heavy, you find me a dirt bike. A Four Stroke 150." Sam said.

"You've got it." Dice reassured as he left.

Robbie stood up with a Pear Phone in hand.

"Excuse me. I'm recording. Would you mind saying "Mmm that was some tasty Robbie," again?" Robbie asked.

"Look, don't take this the wrong way but, you make me sick." Sam said.

"I get it." Robbie smiled, before Sam pushed him back down on the couch. Sam went outside, as Jade came in through the front door. Jade looked at us, and we looked at her.

"Did I miss anything?" Jade asked.

Freddie's phone then started to ring. He sighed. "What is it, Mom?" He asked before his expression turned into fear. "How did you know I said buttocks?!"

I can already tell this guy has been through a lot. Just by listening to the phone call, I knew he was a Mama's boy.
___

I sat on the bleachers waiting for the Motorcycle Jump to happen. I was sitting by myself surrounded by other people who had come to watch the tuna jump. I couldn't get the image of Sam kissing Robbie. Even if it didn't mean anything, it still hurt to watch it happen right in front of me.

"Brittany! Hey, Brittany! There you are. You remember Freddie." Robbie yelled.

I shifted my eyes to look at the two boys next to me. Freddie gave me a small wave.

"I guess so." I said, shifting my eyes forward to face the large pool of killer fish.

"Hello." Freddie waved.

"We've been hanging out all day." Robbie said.

"All day." Freddie repeated.

"Like we used to." I mumbled.

"What?" Robbie asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Did you know if you merge my name with his name we're Frobbie?" Robbie asked.

"Okay, I'm not going to lie that's actually pretty good." I nodded.

"Yeah!" Robbie cheered. "Oooo, I better go get us tickets to watch the motorcycle jump." He said before we walked away.

"Yeah, you better go," Freddie smiled. He chuckled, and waited for him to be far away. Freddie came closer to me, and laid his hand on the cold metal of the bleachers. "Help me." He begged.

I turned to look at him. "With what?" I asked, raising my brow.

"With glasses over there." Freddie replied, gesturing to Robbie.

I looked over to Robbie who was standing by Dice, buying tickets for him and Freddie.

"What, Robbie?" I scoffed. "Look, he may not be the most interesting person but he's really fun to hang out with."

"Yeah, not really." Freddie said, shaking his head in disagreement.

"You only feel that way because you don't know him yet. He's been through a lot, and I've always been there for him." I said.

"How long have you guys been friends?" Freddie asked.

"Since 2nd grade." I said.

"Wow. Thats a long time." Freddie sighed.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"How do you deal with him? Like what did you have to go through, to be with him all the time?" Freddie questioned.

I took a deep breath. The only person who knows this is Beck, Robbie, and Jess. "In second grade, I was beaten up by the other kids. And he was one helped me." I explained, as I held back my tears.

"Oh. I'm sorry you had to go through that." Freddie apologized.

"So, just give him a chance. You'll come around on him." I added before I got up, and moved away. I didn't want to answer any more of Freddie's questions, otherwise, I would most likely start crying. Around 20 minutes later, I heard Dice's vocie over the microphone.

"And here she comes. Give it up for Dirty Sam Puckett!" Dice announced making everyone cheer. My heart was racing, and adrenaline was pumping through my veins. This is so exciting. And scary. I saw Sam was chasing some guy on her motorcycle. Weird, but okay. "Okay, drum roll," He said. That cued the drum roll as everyone started to count down. "Go Sam!" Dice announced.

That's what I grew super aware of who was really under that helmet.

Why?

Well, first of all, the real Sam pulled up behind whoever was pretending to be her. And secondly, instead of jumping the killer fish, "Sam" fell off her motorcycle, and hit the camera lift, sending Freddie and Robbie into the huge tank. They both started to scream at the fish jumped all around them, biting them all over their bodies.

I covered my mouth, and watched in horror.

"Who are those boys in the water?" Nona asked.

"It's Frobbie! Someone rescue Frobbie!" I yelled, as I jumped up from my seat.

"Please don't call us that!" Freddie yelled back.

Sam ran up the ramp, and jumped into the tank, grabbing Freddie. She pulled hin out of the tank and onto dry ground. Freddie seemed to be okay but Robbie was still in the water.

Me and Cat ran over to the 2 teenagers.

"Sam, who's gonna save Robbie?" Cat asked. Everyone ignored her question and started to leave.

"Apparently, nobody's going to save Robbie." A guy said.

"Well, fine. I'll save him." Cat declared as she went to jump into the tank, but she only ended up smacking her head on the side, and knocked herself out.

That's it.

I took off my brown jacket, and put it on the ground, as I charged towards the large tank. I jumped off the crates that were beside it, and dove into the water. I felt the fish biting me. It was pain like I've never felt before. I grabbed Robbie, and started to pull him over towards the edge. He was a lot lighter than I expected him to be. I pushed him out of the tank, as I climbed out too.

"That girl saved him!" The same guy yelled.

"Brittany, you saved me," Robbie said. I felt dizziness and nausea hit me like a brick. I looked at Robbie, but it was hard to see because my vision began to blur. "Are you okay?" His voice was echoing and faint.

Theme everything went black.

3rd POV (after the episode has ended)

Brittany laid in the hospital bed with bandages all wrapped around her body. Beck sat beside her, while holding her hand. Jess sat on the other side of her, trying to calm herself down during an anxiety attack, worried for her friend.

Apparently, Brittany was also allergic to Kanas Razorback tuna fish, and had an allergic reaction. She was asleep from passing out, and thankfully, she was able to make it to the hospital on time. The doctor came into the room that held Robbie and Freddie.

"Is Brittany okay?" Robbie asked.

"She's gonna be just fine. She may be little sick and dizzy for a couple of days, but she will be okay," The doctor said. Robbie took a sigh of relief. The doctor put his clipboard under his arm, and gestured to the two boys. "You two make sure she never goes around any of those fish again. It will end a lot more badly than this time." The doctor said.

Freddie and Robbie shared looks of fear and concern.

"You mean she'll die next time she gets bitten by one of those fishes?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah. So just make sure she is not bitten by one of those ever again." Doc said.

"I-I'll make sure to take care of her." Robbie said.

"Good. Her allergic reaction wasn't too bad, so she'll be able to go home within a couple days," The doctor said as he put his cardboard under his arm. "Get well soon." He said before leaving.
___

Brittany's POV

A few weeks later....

Up until just a few weekes ago, I had no idea I was allergic to Kansas Razorback tuna. Me and Robbie were walking down the street. He was telling me about when him and Cat hung out after his wounds had healed.

"It was that bad?" I questioned.

"The spaghetti exploded," Robbie explained. "The whole thing was a total disaster," He added. "And when I made the suggestion to kiss her, she said "gross," then left." Robbie said.

"So she made that huge deal of you and Sam a couple weeks ago for nothing?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Robbie sighed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine. So, how has your relationship with Nick been?" Robbie asked.

"Oh, Nick doesn't talk to me anymore. He moved to Northridge, and got a girlfriend." I explained.

"Well, that explains why he's been missing so much school," Robbie pointed out. I smiled as we continued our walk. "Hey, Britt, can I tell you something?" He asked.

"You can tell me anything," I said.

Robbie stopped, as I stood in front of him, looking up into his brown eyes. "Um... Brittany..." He started, as he took my hands into his. "You mean the world to me. You're like a sister to me. Well, besides my real sister. You've always been there for me. And I was wondering... if you wanted to take our friendship to something more?" He asked.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend? And we can hang out all the time? And I can tell you how great you are? Because you really are a great! And Robbie are just so sweet, and adorable, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now!" I giggled.

"Me too! I'm the luckiest girl-" Robbie stopped. "I mean guy. Luckiest guy." He said. I smiled, and I lunged at him, engulfing him in a hug. I smiled as I closed my eyes and I felt his arms slowly wrap around me, as he gently rocked me side to side.

We pulled away as we looked into each other's eyes. We grew closer and closer until our lips met. I was screaming on the inside. After 10 seconds, he pulled away and smiled.

"Guess this means we're a thing now?" Robbie asked.

"I guess so," I shrugged. "Let's go get some seafood!" I suggested. Robbie took my hand as we walked towards Nozu.

I finally felt as if my heart was restored.

I didn't feel heartbroken.

Or lost.

Or scared when I was around him.

I was with the person I was always meant to be with.

And for once in a long time, I felt happy and I felt free.

It was like that moment when you're standing on a cliff, with a gorgeous view, and the wind in your hair. It feels like you're on top of the world. Then you have the love of your life wrap their arms around you, and hold you tight, and promises to never let you go.

That's how I feel.

And I loved this new feeling.
___

And that's it. What do you guys think of this ending? Do you like it? I myself, am absolutely obsessed with it.

Sadly this book is done. But I still have tons more "Little Sister" books coming in the future. And remember: You are welcome to suggest any books.

Also in the future I may or may not do the episodes I skipped but that's a huge maybe. But I will come back and edit my mistakes that I did make.

Thank you to everyone that has supported me through this book has commented, voted, and add this book to one of their reading lists.

But this is goodbye for now.

See you in the next one! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 858 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...
113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
12.5K 440 23
Beck Oliver. Jade West. Four People. Three Hours. Two Stories. One Crash. The last thing that Tori Vega remembers is driving home with Beck, Cat, and...
142K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...