harry potter ϟ smut one shots

ingerul_mortii

just a bunch of smutty harry potter one-shots! look at the table of contents for descriptions of the stories... Еще

note.
table of contents.
a night at the burrow.
darling, daring.
an office affair.
a night well needed.
harry likes to tie them up.
healed in bed.
while darkness lurks.
teach him.
teach him pt.2.

obscene dreams.

45.2K 316 236
ingerul_mortii

cw: edging, teasing, exhibitionism, overstimulation

word count: 4701

(request from throughparisandrome. i hope you like it!)

the record was on, a soft melody flowing throughout the smoke filled room. remus sat on the ledge of the window sill, every once in a while taking a long drag from the cigarette in his hand.

eyes closed, remus let the music drown out his thoughts. his head rested back against the wall, slighting moving in beat to the rhythm. with james and sirius out on the quidditch pitch, and peter doing godric knows what, he finally had peace.

peace.

something that in recent weeks seemed so foreign. he had been restless, as usual. his mind in a constant state of wandering. like going down a maze were every hedge was full of thorns and filled with snakes.

remus looked to the clock on the wall opposite of him. hailey should have been there by now. remus put the cigarette to his lips, steadily inhaling. she was always on time, so where the hell was she?

he thought back to a few nights ago; her in the library, sitting by his side, fiddling with her tie as they worked on a care of magical creatures assignment. that was before he fled.

if only she knew the real reason . . .

merlin, if only she knew how tempting she was to him. all remus wanted to do those two hours was push the books off the table, hear them hit the floor, then slam her down on the wood. he wanted to unbutton her shirt that always hugged her breasts, pull her skirt off her body. kiss every inch of her, kiss her lips until he left them pink and bruised. wanted to pry her legs apart, burying his head between her thighs . . .

"fucking christ," remus mumbled as he felt his pants tighten. he tried shifting, focusing on the steady inhale of the cigarette, but it wouldn't go away.

fingers twitching for his cock, he clenched his hand into a fist. he wouldn't give in, not like the other times.

anyway, hailey would be there soon. but . . . he looked at the clock again. maybe she wouldn't come after all. frustrated, remus put out his cigarette. moved his hand from his side, putting it to use by cupping his cock over his pyjama pants.

a groan sounded at the back of his throat, building as he began moving his hand over the fabric. head thrown back against the wall as he reached under the waistband of his pants. flashes came to him as he stroked himself. flashes of her.

hazel hair forming a halo around her flushed face. moans dancing off the walls. thighs wrapping tighter around his hips. back arching into him, whispering sweet praises as he fucks her.

he felt his dick twitch in his hand. slowly, he pulled his hand out from under his pants, groaning at the loss of contact before pushing them down his thighs. his cock sprang against his stomach. hissing from the touch, he put his head back against the wall.

still seeing her in his mind, remus brought his hand down to grip himself. he pumped slowly, rubbing his pre-come along his cock. let out a shaky breath as his thumb rubbed over the tip. hips bucking into his hand as he did it again.

remus' lips parted on a sigh as his fingers sped up, bringing him closer and closer to release. he let his mind wander back to her as his groans drowned out the music playing in the room.

hailey's taking a drag from his cigarette, reading over the books in front of them. he's watching her lips as her fingers the ones he wished were wrapped around him take the quill and write on the paper. she stares at it for a second, remus sees the way her brows crease in confusion. she looks over at him, her eyes full of curiosity.

"am i doing this right, remus? is this good?"

"yes, hailey," remus groaned. "so so good. bloody hell, just like that."

his hand had started to move faster, his hips lifting off the wood he sat on. he could feel his breathing getting heavier. he was practically suffocating in his pleasure.

just when he felt he was about to come, he stilled his movements on himself. gripped tight like he was holding it back.

he wanted to draw this out.

if she was only ever going to be that way in his imagination ⏤ in the dreams and fantasies he hated to admit he had ⏤ why not prolong it?

eventually, he started to move his hand again, imagining hailey there with him.

her lips are wrapped around his cock, taking all of him. bobbing her head as she lets remus entangle his fingers within her hair. shove his dick further down her throat.

remus rubbed the palm of his hand over the head of his cock.

he imagined hailey doing it for him, using her tongue to bring him to the brink before ⏤

remus' hand stilled again. he gripped his cock, stopping the coil that was building from snapping.

"oh, fuck," he breathed, working to control his hammering heart.

the images of hailey were still fresh in his mind. his cock twitched; still hard.

with his chest heaving, and his cheeks tinged pink, remus tightened his fingers and started to stroke himself: slow, steady.

his legs trembled as he sped up, still seeing her ⏤ always seeing her.

she was on his bed this time. naked and exposed; all for him. she whimpers as he runs his hands and lips over her body, caressing and kissing every part he could. he settles between her thighs, instantly being tugged closer as her heels press into his back. he sinks into her, drawing a moan out of both of them. "you treat me so well, remus," he hears her enchanting voice as he gets pulled closer.

"YES! fuck hailey, just like that! such a good girl. yeah, just like ⏤"

a knock sounded at the door.

"remus," a sweet voice said. "are ⏤ are you alright in there?"

remus fell out of his trance at the familiar voice. his hand stopped its movement, letting release slip from his grasp once more.

his cheeks were flushed for a different reason now. from behind the door, he could pick up on her racing heart. could practically hear how wide her eyes had gotten.

"shit. um, yeah," remus said, fumbling to clean himself up. "i'm sorry, i ⏤" he cleared his throat, "i didn't think you were coming."

"no, no," hailey chuckled nervously behind the door. "it's fine! truly. i'll, um . . . i'll just let you finish. i can come back."

remus groaned. why did she have to be so nice about it?

"no, i'll just be a second."

from behind the door, the witch's cheeks flushed pink. she caught herself smiling, clearing her throat and shaking her head to stop herself. "yeah, right. okay."

"right," remus muttered to himself as he used a quick cleaning charm. he walked to his truck, getting a clean pair of pants and a shirt. getting dressed, he chastised himself for not using a silencing charm.

with a heavy sigh and a shake of his head, remus walked over to the door, opening it slowly. remus peered down at hailey. her cheeks were tinted with a gorgeous flush, bringing out her sun-kissed skin. he couldn't meet her eyes at first, but when he did, he barely saw the pleasant hazel he normally did. instead, the colour was hidden beneath her widened pupils.

he held her gaze for a while, still panting slightly. he was surprised when she looked away first. who was this more embarrassing for?

"um . . . right, well," hailey began, "can i come in, moony? i have the homework we are supposed to do, but i also have some research about well, you know, your fury little problem ⏤" remus laughed at that, causing hailey to grin too. "and i was wondering if we could try some things out."

finding that words would most likely fail him, remus moved his body out of the way, letting her move into the room and towards his bed. she set her things down, before looking up at him shyly.

"where would you like to start?" she spoke.

"with a bloody cigarette," remus grumbled as he moved towards the window sill. he snatched the pack from off the edge, pushing the window open more and taking one out.

before he got a chance to light it, hailey interjected. "could i have one?"

with the cigarette placed between his lips, remus brought another one out. she stood up from the bed, walking to stand beside him. she parted her lips, letting him place the cigarette in between them. he lit hers, watching as she closed her eyes with her first drag. he then lit his, letting the smoke surround them and drown the silence between them.

they stood there for a few minutes before remus finally spoke. "what was this about my, how did you say it, 'furry little problem'"?

she laughed, a light laugh that carried through the room. merlin, how he loved her laugh. he felt his cock twitch just at the sound, pushing the urge into the far parts of his mind.

"so, i've been working with madam pomfrey, as i've told you." she moved towards the bed as she said it. "and, well, i think i came up with a few things to help you."

he sighed, taking a long drag. ever since he told her, or more like she figured it out ⏤ truly the marauders didn't give her enough credit, she had devoted herself to making it easier for him. he thought he would be bothered by someone caring, if it would have been james or even sirius, he would have told them to sod off, but no. each time, he felt what lily explained as "butterflies" in his stomach.

it was a weird feeling. he didn't hate it.

the witch went over to his bed, sitting down and gesturing for him to follow. he did, sitting further away from her than normal. with the full moon a few nights away, he could clearly smell her perfume; french lilac and lemon. 

it was driving him insane. 

"i've been working on a few potions with madam pomfrey, but take a look at this."

she moved through her bag, pulling out a slightly crumpled piece of paper with what looks like . . . moons?

"what the fucking hell is that?" remus snapped, instantly regretting it.

his body tensed as she shifted closer to him, only relaxing as she set a hand on his knee. she smiled sweetly at him before putting the paper on his lap. he looked down at it briefly before turning to her, quirking his eyebrow.

"well?"

she chuckled, a smile spreading across her face. "well, moony, those are moons."

he couldn't help but grin. "well, good on you holmes."

she traced her fingers along the paper in his lap. godric, her fingers . . .

he felt his blood rush to his cock, quickly standing up to move away from her.

he saw hailey frown. turned away at the sudden wave of sadness that hit him. "is everything alright remus? you've been acting, well, weird these pasts few days ⏤ i mean, you always act weird around me, but i thought that was nothing." she took a moment, looking away from him and staring at the moons. "have ⏤ have i done something wrong?"

god no, remus thought. you're perfect hailey.

he took a step towards her, but didn't move to sit again. "i ⏤ look, hailey," he spoke calmly, "it's not you." oh but it is, said a voice in his head. he closed his eyes, pushing away the voice. "with the moon, and school, i've just been on edge. i-i'm sorry. really."

she looked at him then. her have eyes gleaming from the sun streaming through the window. her lips pulled into a smile. "okay okay. so, the moons," she gestured to the paper, "are the cycles for the next few months. you know, to track when there's a full moon. i think it could help you and the rest of the marauders with . . . planning and whatnot" he nodded his head, interest peaking. "peter and i worked on it. actually, he helped me with a few other ⏤"

before hailey could finish, she was cut off by remus. when he spoke, he barey recognized his own voice.

"you were with . . . peter?" remus felt his blood boil. he didn't know what was happening, why he suddenly wanted to rip off one of his best mates head's. 

he turned his burning gaze to her, seeing her recoil slightly. "yeah. um, i was there before. it was why i was late."

"you weren't here because of peter?" he fumed.

slowly, she started to stand up. "it ⏤ it was for you remus. i was trying to track the moons so we could⏤"

suddenly he was moving forward, pressing his hands tights against her hips. he pushed them back onto the bed, hearing her gasp when she fell onto his mattress. before he could think, his hips were slotted between hers, pressing into her. the voice in his head kept repeating the same words over and over. want, want, want. take, take. repeated it like a mantra as he moved one hand off her hip to entangle within her hair. he could feel himself getting hard at the sight of her; hair haloed around her face, flushed cheeks, mouth slightly agape.

remus was so enraged that he barely realized what he had done, only snapping out of his trance when he heard her moan. he glanced at hailey, his senses coming back to him.

his hand that was digging into her hip, keeping her in place, loosened as he stuttered over his words, pulling back slightly. "god, i ⏤ hailey i'm so sorry. i don't know what ha⏤"

he was cut off by a groan he hardly registered as his own as the girl beneath him hooked her legs around his waist, bringing him closer. 

"fuck, hailey. what ⏤ what are you doing?"

she didn't respond, just dragged her fingers through his light brown hair. closing his eyes with a sigh, he leaned into it, resting his forehead against hers.

their eyes kept closed, hailey bucked her hips into remus, feeling his growing hard-on. remus groaned, head falling into the crevice of her neck. the next time hailey did it, remus brought his hips to meet hers. 

they both groaned, doing it again. they built a steady rythme.

remus trailed his mouth along her neck, leaving a wake of bruises as he moved to nip at her ear. he kissed along her throat, sucking at the skin. relishing the way little moans and gasps escaped her lips.

"you have no idea what you do to me, do you hailey?" remus groaned, nuzzling his face into the side of her neck. breathed in the heavenly scent he couldn't get out of his head. 

he heard her moan before saying, "then why don't you show me."

he pulled back to look at her. 

"i-it was nothing," he said as he felt a flush spread to his cheeks, remembering what she had heard him doing.

she pulled him into a slow kiss. at first, he stilled, but once he realized what was happening, he leaned into her. remus pulled her closer; moved his lips along hers, slipping his tongue into her mouth. when they pulled apart, they were panting.

"show me, moony. show me how you did it."

she let her legs drop from their position around his waist, allowing him to get up. she followed after, moving her bag and papers off of the bed. he sat by his pillows, waiting until she sat at the edge of his bed.

"hailey, are you sure?"

she smiled at him, moving closer to him. remus saw her hands move to the edge of his shirt. she started to push up before his hand caught her wrist. he shook his head slightly, looking away from her.

hailey brought her hand up to his face, turning his chin till he faced her. she smiled sweetly before leaning in for a kiss.

"you don't have to hide from me, remus. you'll never have to hide," she breathed against his lips.

he nodded his head, allowing her to tug the shirt over his arms and head. saw her throw it across the room. 

she looked down at his pants, seeing his bulge restricted by the fabric. "may i?"

he nodded his head frantically, wanting ⏤ needing ⏤ release. 

a smirk graced her features. she hooked her fingers in his waistband, pulling them down until they reached his thighs. she pulled his boxers down next, both their breaths hitching as his cock hit his stomach.

his hand instantly wrapped around his dick, stroking himself slowly when he heard her whimper.

his tip leaked with pre-come, and he held hailey's gaze as he rubbed his thumb over the head of his cock. he threw his head back at the feeling, hips bucking like before.

when he began stroking himself faster, he heard hailey say, "what do you think of, moony? what do you imagine."

remus half groaned half whined at her words, seeing the same thing he always did; her. "FUCK! i-i see you. merlin, i always see you."

hailey clenched her thighs together, willing her voice to come out even. "how do you see me, remus. am i on my knees, or are you fucking me properly?"

"yes, yes. OH HAILEY ⏤ fuck! i see you on your knees. and fuck, darling, you take me so well."

his strokes were getting faster as he neared the brink of release. groans filled the room. his hips bucked relentlessly into his hand. he gripped himself tighter, feeling his cock twitch in his grasp.

hailey watched with wide eyes, her own breathing getting heavy. she looked up at him; head fallen back, mouth spewing a stream of curses as he pumped himself, her name falling graciously from his lips. before she could think twice, she shifted, moving so she straddled his lower legs. 

she leaned towards him, whispered in a soft voice. "like this?"

before remus could think about what she said, her mouth engulfed his head. remus gasped, his free hand going into her hand. "OH MY GOD ⏤ hailey fuck. oh fuck, keep doing that. YES!"

she swirled her tongue on his tip, moving her head down so she could take more of him. remus groaned, his hips bucking into her mouth until he met resistance. hailey grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand away from himself and replacing it with her own.

remus' free hand clenched into a fist at his side, his eyes rolling back into his head. "is ⏤ shit, yeah. like that. is this alright?" he said as he forced his cock down her throat with a thrust of his hips.

she pulled off him, her hand still moving in fast strokes, and leaned in to kiss him. "yes, remus. godric, yes."

he smiled against her lips before putting his hand in her hair and guiding her head back down to where it was before. 

"AHHH fuck, hailey! i'm ⏤ i'm so close. keep doing that."

she hallowed out her cheeks, taking all of him. she looked up at him through teary eyes, watching as remus thew his head back. he pulled her off his cock, letting her get some air before forcing himself back down her throat.

his groans filled the room, along with the sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. it was perfect. he was so close. so close. just one more ⏤

"OH i'm going to come. FUCK HAILEY, yes yes! i'm gonna ⏤"

he cut himself off with a groan as he came, cum shooting to the back of her throat. hailey bobbed her head a second more before releasing him from her mouth with an audible pop.

she moved, bringing her hands into his hair; pulled him into another kiss, letting him taste himself on her tongue. 

"was that okay?" she asked quietly.

"yes. merlin hailey, yes. it was perfect. you ⏤ you're perfect."

she shrugged, a blush ghosting her cheeks. "tell me something i don't know."

he smirked before leaning in to speak in her ear. his lips ghosted her lobe, nipping at it lightly before speaking. "i want to fuck you so bad it's making me mental. did you know that?"

before she got to answer, he put her legs around his waist, flipping them over so she was on her back on his bed. he began to unbutton her shirt, fumbling with them so much she swatted his hands away and undid them himself.

as she worked on her shirt, he went to her skirt, moving the article down and off her legs before removing his pants and boxers, too. when he pulled back to look at her, she was only wearing her bra and underwear; both a fine black lace.

remus felt himself get hard again as he stared down at her. 

he brought his mouth to hers, pulling her into a passionate kiss. he moved against her slightly, making her mouth open on a gasp so he could slip his tongue in to start a dance with hers. once both their lips were pink and bruised, he started to kiss down her neck. left little pecks as he moved from her throat to her collarbone, a wake of bruises in his path.

when he reached the tops of her breasts, remus looked up at hailey. "can i take this off?"

she nodded her head yes, lifting her back so he could unclasp her bra and fling it across the dorm. slowly, he brought his hands up to cup her breasts, squeezing them slightly. she laughed as he started moving them so they bounced, mumbling "sorry" as he moved down the rest of her body. when he reached her underwear, she was already lifting her hips so he could pull them off her. 

once again, remus pulled back. this time he shivered with arousal. he didn't do her enough justice in his fantasies. he brought his hands back up to her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her hardened nipples before trailing his hands down her body.

he moved backwards, resting his arms near her thighs as he lowered his head. instantly hailey gripped his hair in her hand, nodding when he looked at her with pleading eyes.

smiling, he dipped his head between her thighs, lapping his tongue at her cunt. at the first brush of his tongue, she moaned, fists gripping the sheets like a lifeline. he circled his tongue on her clit. slow and drawn out. he moved his tongue in and out of her, loving the way she bucked against him trying to chase more pleasure. remus inserting two fingers in her. thighs tightened around his head, causing him to use his free hand to pin her hips to the bed. 

"OH fuck. remus please ⏤"

remus pulled back slightly, his lips a breath away from her core, but his fingers still moved. "please what, hailey? do you want to come?"

she nodded her head frantically, repeating a breathless "yes" over and over.

"well, that's the problem, innit love?" remus smirked before licking a strip up her aching cunt before circling her clit. hailey cried out as she bucked against him. she was close, remus could tell. "you see, darling, you didn't let me come when you oh so conveniently knocked on my door. it's only fair i give you the same courtesy, no?" 

"remus, remus please. i'll be good. i'll do whatever you want, just please ⏤ OH!"

remus was already between her thighs, tongue moving against her as she writhed and screamed. looking up at her, he all but rutted himself on his bed. it was exactly how he imagined it. no ⏤ it was better. her moans were so much more clear, the flush in her cheeks so animated. her eyes closed as she gripped his sheets, back arching with every swirl of his tongue and curl of his fingers.

before long, she was writhing under his grip. he watched as she came apart ⏤ came on his tongue. he tasted her, didn't stop until she pulled him away and brought him up to kiss her, moaning into his mouth as his cock rubbed over her cunt.

"do you want more, lovely?"

"yes, moony. please, i want you. i-i want you to fuck me," hailey said in one breath.

"bloody hell, hailey," remus said as he rubbed the head of his cock along the wetness of her cunt. "i never thought you'd ask."

she smiled at him ⏤ that smile that he adored ⏤ before she hooked her legs around his waist, using her ankles to push into his back, pressing his tip against her core.

remus let out a hiss of pleasure at her warmth. he did everything he could to not just ram into her right there. with shaking legs, remus pulled back only thrusting into her. hard. filling her to the hilt.

hailey screamed out in pleasure as remus let a string of curses fall from his lips. 

"fuck, you're so tight." remus pulled back then slammed back into her. "always knew you'd take me well."

her response was a whimper as she brought her hands to his chest. trailed her fingers along his scars. remus shivered under her touch, his hips stuttering as he pounded into her. she brought her lips to his chest, kissing his scars; recent and old.

"you're gorgeous, moony. absolutely gorgeous."

remus couldn't hold back any longer, he set a relentless pace of his hips. thrusted in and out as he felt hailey's cunt clench around him. his dick twitched from the sounds of her moans, combining with his as he rested his face above hers. 

"REMUS! yes, yes. oh FUCK," hailey moaned, meeting him with a buck of her hips. "right there!"

he gripped onto her thighs, pulling them so they rested higher, allowing him to pound into her at a new angle. a better angle. without letting either of them adjust, he went in and out of her. a consistent rhythm that caused hailey to arch her back off of the bed and grip onto remus' shoulders like a vice. like it was the only thing keeping her from being pushed to release a second time.

"yes, yes baby. that's it, FUCK HAILEY. merlin, you take me so well. you're doing so good. so good for me," remus whimpered against his witch's lips.

remus began muttering sweet little praises in hailey's ear as he pressed delicate kisses to her neck. hailey could tell he was close. his hips stuttering, moving faster and faster.

she pulled him into her, taking him deeper. she placed a kiss to the side of his throat then half whispered half moaned, "you treat me so well, remus."

"FUCK HAILEY! shit, i'm gonna come. AHHHH BLOODY HELL, you're so gorgeous. just like that!"

remus saw white, his hips stuttering as he came. hard. he didn't think he'd ever come that hard in his life. his groans filled the room, along with hailey's when she came seconds later. bucking up into him.

"RIGHT THERE. yes, remus. FUCK!"

remus collapsed on top of hailey, his cock twitching inside of her. he let her legs fall to his sides, but she instantly wrapped them around his hips once more. he grumbled something into her neck as they stayed like that. their chests heaving and their cheeks flushed with arousal. 

"so about that bloody moon chart," remus said against her neck, pulling out of her.

he heard hailey chuckle as he pulled her into his arms.

"it can wait."

remus smirked down at her. "again?"

she smiled, nodding her head. "again."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

581K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
271K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...