lightning cloud (shinsou x De...

بواسطة TwoFaceIsTaken

Who would've thought that the living embodiment of insomnia and a human Pikachu could ever fall in love? المزيد

Hitoshi Shinsou
Denki Returns
A second chance and a spark
Dorm Arrangements.(and some fluff)
Missing Student
Tragedy
Flatline
some good news
Adoption Papers
Little sister
Am i blind.
First Day Flashbacks
Remembering Childhood
Denki's "shocking" past
True First Sparks
A long overdue appology
Completely unrelated chapter.
Unrelated mourning chapter
LESSON #1: using a scarf
Last view
Failed attempt
Funeral with no body
"Miss me?"
"I'm home"
OH MY GOD IM DEAD
Bad dream
Discontinued story!
"How about Callie?"
My first thought of him
Meet my Editor!
Lunch is canceled
Dreams
this time it's real
In it for life
Some things never change
"Yes"
Sorry

Date to the fair

143 3 0
بواسطة TwoFaceIsTaken

(Denki's pov)
Yesterday I heard word that there was a fair in town. Therefore I am going to beg and plead the life out of my boyfriend to go.
(Shinsou's POV)
I wake up to Denki talking through the door. "Toshiiiiiiiii wake upppppp!" He pleaded, I got up to open the door and he fell on the floor, apparently he was leaning on the door when I opened it. "Owwwwwwww" he groaned as I suppressed a laugh. "Well, I'm up. What did you need?" I questioned. "Can we please go to the fair Toshi?"he begged. Damnit. I can't refuse him.
"Alright fine. We can go." I replied with a sigh. "Thank you!" He practically squealed as he hugged me.
~At the fair~
We walked through the gates to the fairgrounds and his eyes practically doubled in size. He immediately dragged me towards the "Tilt-A-Whirl". It's a spinning ride with cars that go up and down.
(A/N: if you don't know the tilt a whirl I feel bad for you.) when I first got on the ride I didn't think it would be too bad but I felt like I was going to hurl. Why did I agree to this? Once we got off Denki said how much fun it was. He asked what I thought but I couldn't tell him because I didn't want to spoil his fun so I simply nodded my head. "Toshi you look sick, are you sure you want to do more rides." He questioned. I nodded again but he didn't believe me so he dragged me back to the car and we drove to get lunch. "Clearly you didn't like the rides so we're gonna go get lunch instead." He said with a somehow still cheery smile.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

400K 14K 32
{completed} It's a shinkami story and that's all you really need to know. read it if you like it, dont read it if you don't. Simple really. Denki kam...
64.8K 1.8K 62
This is not your normal Tododeku story, there is new rivals that you never thought that would be there and it's pretty messed up. Obsession can lead...
Falling بواسطة mellow

قصص الهواة

2.3K 72 14
Everyone has something messing with them; weather it be their past, Their mental illness, or their quirk. Can these teenagers find a hope in their se...
109K 3K 11
Izuku Midoriya has had a rough past, his mom died giving birth to him. And his father is no where to be seen. But with the help of others will he be...