แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›สโ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€˜๐”ผ๐•„๐•„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•‹ โ„‚๐•Œ...

Par NIXF4IRY

(๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹ ๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ธ) ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Plus

แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›ส
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€
๊œฐษชแด แด‡
๊œฑษชx
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด

1.8K 46 9
Par NIXF4IRY

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ 』 -ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
❝How do you kill a vampire? ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"YOU COMPLETE ASSHOLE ADAM MICHAEL RAINES!!! I AM SO GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" I shouted once my brain started working again.

"Do you have any idea how worried I have been? Your mother calls me everyday. What more could I say to her... oh yea Adam he got attacked by a vampire and sucks people's blood." I rambled. I honestly had no filter once I started.

Just by reading his face I know he wasn't taking me seriously and was on the verge of laughing in my face.

"So this is all funny to you." I spat out.

"Sorry, it's just crazy to hear you just say it so plainly. Like we haven't talked about wanting to be vampires or werewolves since you made me watch Buffy and True Blood." Adam chuckled.

"Umm you loved that show just as much as I did and it's been interesting to say the least." I sighed.

I looked around what I now noticed to be the parking lot, which was surprisingly empty. Usually you can find some students out here during lunch. I spotted Edward and Emmett standing near the school building which was farther from where I thought they were going to stand. I was under the impression new vampires are dangerous and Adam could at anytime drain me of all my blood. cause that's the image I wanted in my head.

"I've missed you, Lee." Adam said after a while.

"Not that I am not super happy and thrilled that you're here. Is this safe?" I asked wanted to make sure Adam was in control.

"Probably not my smartest move, but not like the Hulk would let anything happen to you." Adam replied making a slight jab at Emmett.

"His name is Emmett." I defended him.

Adam put his hands up in mock surrender.

"I don't want to fight. I just had to be here for your birthday. I was gonna surprise you anyway. My mom and Zak were planning to fly me out here to celebrate before the incident." He explained.

"What happened?" I asked the most important question that was on my mind.

"I know you have tons of questions and we have alot to talk about, which we will. I'm staying at the Cullen's for a while, so we can party it up like the good ol times. Can't we just celebrate before we dive into the depressing shit." Adam wondered.

"Yea I'd like that alot." I admitted not sure what would happen after we talked about everything. At least I could have my best friend back until then, hopefully I will have him back for good. You never know.

For the first time in the past few months I was genuinely smiling from ear to ear. It was a shit situation, but Adam seemed okay. I had him here with me for my birthday. Not that I don't love and appreciate the Cullens or my family. It's just Adam and I have gone through so much. He was the only one who knew all my secrets and understood me like no one else could.

Before either one of us could say anything else I noticed Emmett making his way over. In his hands looked like a bag of some kind. Maybe some food for me, most likely.

"Lunch is almost over and I thought you might be hungry." Emmett spoke handing me my favorite chips.

"Emmett Cullen you are a lifesaver." I complimented him before devouring the sour cream and cheddar goodness.

"I aim to please." He said without hesitation.

"Dude." Adam whined

I was frozen in place for the millionth time that day unable to process.

"I think you broke her." Eddie teased.

"I'm gonna go to class. Yea thats what I'm gonna do." I muttered trying to get my body to move.

I quickly hugged Adam and was met with warm skin. That's weird the Cullen's are quite cold to the touch. I thought it was a normal vampire trait. Why is Adam's skin not cold to the touch? I gave him a puzzled look highly confused.

"You're warm." I stated in disbelief.

"Part of the things we need to talk about, but you have class Lee. I promise we'll talk soon." Adam replied squeezing my shoulder.

"Come on Henley. I'll walk you to math." Edward spoke leading me back towards the school building.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Emmett and Adam watched the two friends walk inside. Once they were out of view Emmett was going to follow, but Adam stopped him.

"You know we share everything with each other. I honestly know that girl better than I know myself. " Adam started.

"Your point?" Emmett wondered not liking where the conversation was going, but not surprised.

"I need you to know that Henley is my other half. Boys have come and gone, but not me. I will personally hunt you to the ends of the earth if you hurt her." Adam warned the older boy.

"You don't think I wouldn't let you. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. I know it's dangerous to be with her, but the last thing I want to do is hurt her." Emmett confessed.

"Then we should get along just fine." Adam smiled knowing that Henley was going to be in good hands with the Cullens.

Finished with their conversation the boys went their separate ways. Emmett went back into school not that he wanted to and Adam made his way back to the Cullen residence. Carlisle and Esme had been very welcoming and it sort of freaked him out. He honestly felt at home with them. It was strange to feel good in his own skin. He was now a vampire, but he never felt better.

The run to the house gave him time to think about what he was going to tell Henley. He knew that he wouldn't leave anything out, but he would keep blood talk to a minimum. Adam was sure that Henley wouldn't think any less of him, but he didn't want her to worry.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

ʜᴇɴʟᴇʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ

I wanted school to go by faster, but time seemed to slow down. Math was torture and I was certain that I need a study session with the Cullen's to help me pass an upcoming exam. I am totally going to blame Adam and the Cullen's for my abysmal attention span. Not that my brother would take that as an excuse if my grades were to suffer at all.

I felt lighter walking to Biology. It helped to know that Edward was my lab partner. He will keep me focused on the lab work Mr. Molina wanted us to work on in class. He was a great person to call a friend. His gift was sometimes a blessing, not that I would tell him that. He knew what I was thinking and knew when to let me be. It  came in handy when I was confused and he took better notes for me to study from. Not that he gave me the answers out right. The whole family just knew how to teach me things in a better way for me to understand.

I sped to my assigned seat noticing Edward wasn't there yet, so I just doodled in my notebook waiting for the bell to signal the start of the lesson.

"Hey Henley." Riley's voice sounded for behind me.

What is with people sneaking up behind me!

"What's up?" I asked turning to face him.

"Just wanted to check on you. Lili and I were worried when you didn't show for lunch." Riley confessed.

"Oh that's sweet. I'm fine, just got a phone call and lost track of time. " I lied.

"Oh any news about Adam." Riley wondered assuming the phone call must have been from Adam's mom.

I'm going to hell for all these lies.

"None. Just the same things. Have I seen him? Has he called me?" I reiterated hoping that would suffice.

"Well I hope they find him." Riley expressed squeezing my shoulder for comfort.

I don't he might eat whoever does find him..... I spend too much time with vampires.

Our conversation was cut short by Edward showing up. Riley and Lili were still shocked that I hung out with the Cullen's even though they liked them. I felt guilty all the time because I seemed to be ditching them alot.

"Don't worry so much. They don't blame you for making friends with other people. They know that you've gone through alot. Lili and Riley care about you." Edward stated reassuring me.

"You always know what to say." I stated not all that surprised.

"Mind reader remember?' He teased booping my nose.

"You seriously annoy me." I whined scrunching my nose in irritation.

Biology went by at a decent pace. Edward made me feel normal if only for a little while. After the bell signaled the end of the day my heart dropped. I was going to talk and see Adam again. Not that he'll explain everything right away. I was just in shock. Adam was a vampire, it still blew my mind to think vampires were real. It was all becoming ridiculously complicated.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Edward said leading me out of the classroom.

"Hey, I have to go home and talk to Liv, but tell Adam that I'll be over later." I told Eddie.

It wasn't only just the fact that I needed to let Liv or Zak know I was going over there. I could honestly just called or texted them for permission. I wanted space to calm down and think things out for a little bit. Plus Liv wanted to talk to me about something anyways.

I hope it's nothing about my birthday.

"I did not tell you this. They want to throw you a party." Edward confessed.

"Nooo." I whined.

"To bad suck it up. Alice wants in on the action too by the way." Eddie ratted on his sister.

"How do you kill a vampire?" I asked hoping it was a stake to the heart. I could do that.

"Good luck with that." Eddie laughed.

Emmett was not in the parking lot when we got there. Eddie said he needed to hunt, but something was telling me that it wasn't the whole truth. I didn't need to be a mind reader or feel their emotions to know they were slightly on edge. I'm guessing because of Adam showing up. Eddie was the one to drive the boys and I home. Anthony got dropped off and that was Mako's que to tease me about my "new boyfriends".

"You know we live in the same house. I could easily make your life hell if you don't shut up." I threatened hoping he would quit saying Edward and Emmett were my boyfriends.

Both Mako and Edward took amusement in my threat, but the former chose to keep quiet the rest of the drive. I could tell Eddie was having a ball with Mako's words and would definitely be sharing them with his family. Once we got to the house Mako got out, but I stayed to talk to Eddie.

"I'll see you later. Not sure how long I'll be, but thanks for the ride." I said about to get out of my seat.

"Henley." Edward spoke grabbing my wrist.

"What's up?" I asked confused on why he stopped me.

"Don't worry yourself to much. Everything is going to work out." He reassured me.

I just nodded and got out of the car, not knowing how to respond. I made my way inside once the his volvo was out of sight. Great now I have to talk Liv out of having a party for me.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Edward broke the speed limit getting home. Not that it was unusual for the Cullen's to drive fast. He just knew it was important to get home as quickly as possible. It was weird to have Adam around all of a sudden. They thought it was take him years to speak let alone be near Henley.

Once Edward parked his volvo in the garage he made his way inside. He immediately sought out Carlisle hoping he could shed some light on what Adam's gift was. The last time Adam was here he resembled a vampire right down to the red eyes and pale skin. Now he shows up looking exactly like the photos Henley has in her room of him when he was human. Edward had some ideas, but he wanted to be sure. If Edward was right Henley could have her best friend in her life again.

The only thing that bother Edward was the fact neither Tanya or Eleazar had said anything about Adam showing signs of a potential gift. Edward was hoping they were just being cautious and just with held that information until they were positive because Henley didn't need anything else to worry about.

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟰/𝟯𝟬/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

223K 9.8K 29
โ– ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ . ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. safe haven. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ง charms ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ without even kn...
404K 11.4K 55
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†...
1M 23.5K 76
โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]
727K 18.7K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...