In an Alternate Reality II

By somedoodwriting1

This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will... More

P:2 Ch:1
P:2 Ch:2
P:2 Ch:3
P:2 Ch:4
P:2 Ch:5
P:2 Ch:7
P:2 Ch:8
P:2 Ch:9
P:2 Ch:10
P:2 Ch:11
P:2 Ch:12

P:2 Ch:6

1.7K 47 3
By somedoodwriting1

*Time Skip*

It began to rain as everyone rode back to the walls. Everyone made it back safely and moved Ymir to a stretcher and transported her to the top of the wall where everyone else was at. Historia watched over Ymir and was worried about her. Eren was with a higher-up.

"What's the verdict? How bad of shape is Ymir in?" Eren asked the higher-up.

"Well, she's missing an arm and a leg. And her insides are scrambled. If she was normal, she'd be a goner." the higher-up said then used his ODM gear.

Eren then heard someone grunting from behind and saw it was Reiner trying to climb up the wall. Eren walked toward Reiner and extended his hand for him. Reiner grabbed on and Eren pulled him up with ease.

Meanwhile, Historia was arguing with Hanji whether to let Ymir live.

"Please, you have to believe me. I'm telling the truth. Ymir could've run away any time she wanted, but she chose to fight the Titans to save our lives! She had nothing to gain from putting herself on the line like that! Doesn't that speak volumes of were her loyalties are? She should've told us before, yes. She had no right to hide her powers. It's hard to look past how much humanity could have gained from knowing what she was keeping to herself. But...I think...I think she was just worried about what people might do to her...Clearly her priorities have changed now. This isn't as complicated as it looks. No one is closer to Ymir than me. And there's no question in my mind who's side she's on." Historia stated.

"Is that so?" Hanji questioned.

"Well. Under the circumstances, it certainly behooves us to be friendly. Her priorities aside, I'll wager what she can teach us about the enemy is beyond measure. I hope we get along...Even so, you say that it isn't as complicated as it looks, but from where I'm standing, the world gets more complicated by the hour.... Oh, uh. Historia Reiss you said your name was?" Hanji asked.

"I did, that's correct." Historia said.

"Isn't Reiss the name of the noble family?" Hanji asked.

"Yes, it is." Historia said looking down.

"Huh. Historia, nice to meet ya." Hanji said placing both hands on Historia's shoulders then walked away.

"Thank you." Historia said shocked.

Moblit and some other higher-ups were tending to Ymir. They were planning on moving to Trost where she would make a full recovery. Meanwhile, Eren was helping other soldiers climbed up the wall. Reiner began to get pissed at himself for nearly getting killed for the second time.

"A Titan nearly gnawed my arm off. Pathetic. All I could think was," This is how I go."" Reiner said.

Eren slightly looked back at Reiner. Armin then climbed up the wall and Eren helped him up.

"This was my second time. That's twice I nearly died now. What are the chances I'll survive a third time? This is what it really means. This is what it means to be soldier. The spirit breaks and the body follows...No good whining about it now. At least, until we plug up the wall." Reiner said.

Eren looked at Reiner from the corner of his eye.

"That's true. The two of you are far enough away from home. This is it. This is where we draw the line." Eren said in a serious tone.

Reiner and Bertholdt were shocked. and began sweating heavily, but the rain covered it.

"Truer words were never spoken! Home. Let's go. We've been here long enough. Compared to everything we've had to go through; the rest is easy!" Bertholdt said with his arm raised.

"You're right. We don't have much further to go through before it is done!" Reiner said.

Eren and Armin continued to walk forward until Eren felt a sudden shift between the two. Eren still had a serious face and Armin felt the same tone shift as Eren.

*Time Skip*

Hannes and his squad climbed up the wall.

"The wall is perfectly fine. Spent all night trying to find out where they're getting in. But between Trost and Krovla District, there's nothing. No breach anywhere." Hannes stated. Eren then helped Hannes up.

"That's impossible!" Hanji said.

"We ran into a search party from Krovla. They retraced our steps. Not a single Titan on the way here either." Hannes stated.

"But we know for a fact that there's Titans on this side of Wall Rose." Armin said.

Eren stayed quiet. Hanji then ordered everyone to head back to Trost. Armin, Eren, and Mikasa were together.

"How could there be nothing wrong with the wall?" Eren questioned.

"Excellent question. Nothing like this has happened in five years. Why now all of the sudden?" Armin questioned as he walked away.

"Feels like everything spiraling out of control." Sasha as she walked away. Mikasa soon followed.

Eren felt Reiner and Bertholdt behind and felt as if something was going to happen. Reiner then called Eren over.

"Eren, we should talk." Reiner said.

Eren slowly turned around.

"You have my attention." Eren said.

"Five years ago, we compromised Wall Maria and launched an attack on humanity. I'm the Armored Titan and he's the Colossal Titan." Reiner stated.

Eren's eyes were half-lidded now.

"What are you on about?" Eren asked.

"We were on a mission. Our goal is to ensure mankind's extinction. But now. There's no need for that...Eren, if you want the walls to remain standing. It's simple, just come with Bertholdt and I. Listen to me, I need you to do exactly as I say. I know this is sudden. But we have to go." Reiner stated.

"Where are you taking me exactly?" Eren questioned.

"Can't say. Not yet. Just...think of it as our hometown, okay? So, what's it gonna be?" Reiner questioned.

Eren stayed silent.

"Not a bad deal, right? Chance to avert a major crisis?" Reiner said.

Eren slightly looked to his left. Mikasa had her hands on her blades and Armin was waving at them. Eren sighed and put a hand on Reiner's shoulder.

"Got to bed. You're just tired. Being a Scout can really put you on the brink of insanity. And if you really were the Armored and Colossal, what's the endgame here? What do you expect me to do? Say yes and let myself get kidnapped?" Eren said in a cold tone. He then began to walk away.

Reiner and Bertholdt were shocked.

"Right. Not thinking straight, am I?" Reiner said.

Eren looked back.

"Barely know what I'm saying here. Must've got off the deep end." Reiner said.

A strong gust of wind blew and knocked over a flag. Everyone looked back.

"That's the problem...I've been here too long for my own good. Three years of this madness...Three years surrounded by idiots. We were kids. What did we know about anything? Why did there have to be people like this. Why?! Why did I let myself devolve into such a half-assed piece of shit! It's too late now! Damned if I know what's right anymore! Who cares? It is what it is. No choice but to face what I've done. As a warrior, no road left than the one that leads to the end!" Reiner said as he removed his bandage and began healing his wound.

"Reiner! Right now! We're doing this!?" Bertholdt yelled.

"Yes! Right here! Right now! WE SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Reiner shouted.

Eren heard enough. He grabbed his sword, charged at Reiner, and drove the blade straight through his throat knocking him over in the process.

"So, you really are that Armored bitch? Come on! Transform already! This pain won't stop!" Eren said in cold tone as he began twisting the blade in Reiner's throat. Reiner began to choke on his own blood.

Mikasa charged at Bertholdt and sliced his neck in half. Bertholdt fell to the floor with his back arching up from the pain. Eren was still torturing Reiner. Reiner then kicked Eren off him which caused him to get flung back. Mikasa had a blade pointed at Bertholdt's face ready to kill him. Reiner then pushed Mikasa off the wall, but she caught herself with her ODM gear. Eren stood up and saw sparks of lightning coming out of both Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Eren! Run away!" Armin yelled as he ran toward him everyone else followed, but it was too late. Two massive bolts of lightning hit the ground and the Armored and Colossal Titans appeared. The Colossal Titan began to emit steam and everyone stood back. The Colossal Titan grabbed Ymir and the Armored Titan grabbed Eren. The Armored Titan began to slide down the wall with Eren in his hand. Eren began to remember all the good times he had with Reiner and Bertholdt and knew those days had to be left behind. He had no choice but to fight.

"Bertholdt....Reiner...YOU DAMN TRAITORS!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 6 14
It's in the first chapter!!! My very first Attack on Titan story!!! Yay!!
55.6K 1.2K 49
As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you meet a girl which will change your life...
34.2K 899 19
Eren and the Survey Corps must uncover the secrets of the basement of his home in Shingashina. They have to be prepared to fight anything that stands...
594K 22.5K 43
βππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ π˜πŽπ”'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 πŒπ„.❞ β—– π–£― α₯«α­‘ β—— κœ› β†Ί Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ” β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€ Λ˜Νˆα΅•Λ˜Νˆ β†Ίπ–₯¦γƒΎΩ¬Ω¬ β΅’β΅’ Κšα„‹Ιž 𖦆 ☘︎ zZz (οΎ’' οΎ› ') β€’ β€Ώ β€’ β•”...