『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Thirty Eight„

1.2K 54 122
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

"Can't one of you just fucking give in?!" Jisung stared at the two older boys. "You've been beating around the bush for too long. Just fucking date!" 

Both Mark and Donghyuck refused. The two were the only ones who had been refusing alcohol. They were, once again, all in the back garden to celebrate both New Year's and Kun's birthday.

"He's right, Mark. You can't keep avoiding this. Just confess! If you don't, you're a pussy!" Johnny shouted from across the garden. 

Mark glared at him. "I don't see you asking your crush out!" 

"Actually," he pulled Ten closer to him, "I already have!"

"Fuck you!" 

The members who spoke English laughed at their conversation. 

"When I first met Mark, he spoke English with me. He was actually pretty charismatic and almost intimidating." Jaehyun smiled laying down next to Yuta. "Although, it's clear, now, that he can pick and choose when he wants to be like that."

"Yeah, Mark definitely seems more... insane, I guess."

"God, you want insane? We went to the U.S. once and Johnny and Mark hid from me." Doyoung scoffed. "We were in a foreign country, I had never been to a target, I could barely speak the language and Seo Youngho decided that it'd be funny to hide from me."

Kun, who's heard the story before, smiled sweetly while tenderly patting on the back. His other arm was firmly wrapped around Taeil, who was seated on his lap. 

He was only there because Kun wanted this. And it was his birthday, so Taeil just couldn't deny him. 

He also slapped Ten after he said that he'd do it even if it wasn't Kun's birthday. Which was true, but he'd never admit it. Ten was sure that Kun would let him, even Doyoung seemed okay with it. 

Jisung and Sungchan were still trying to get the two to drink. 

Mark harshly shoved away any alcohol offered to him, resulting in multiple broken bottles of who knows what at this point. 

Xiaojun and Yangyang were once again trying to get into Hendery's pants, for lack of a better term. 

He kept trying to say no but he clearly gave in once Lucas saw him reenter the house with the couple seemingly glued to either side of him.

Jungwoo and Lucas were not the drunkest people there. That title was reserved for either Sicheng or Taeyong, both of whom were still trying to see how many glasses they could take before they passed out. 

Spoiler alert, Sicheng was winning, by a lot. 

Shotaro was casually drinking while bonding with Jaemin over, what they called, 'couple problems.' 

Alluding to either the amount of times they've had to listen to the most intimate moments of the couples they live with, due to thin ass walls, the couple Jaemin currently doesn't know how to feel about but is obviously pining after, the couples who clearly don't want to get with each other (exhibit A: Mark and Donghyuck), or all three. 

Apart from Mark and Donghyuck refusing to admit their feelings for one another, despite the younger of the two asking out the other, Chenle and Jisung also refused to talk to each other.

This started soon after Sungchan had defenestrated Jisung. No one knew why, but they could barely look each other in the eyes.

Even at school, their classmates noticed the sudden tension between them. A good friend of theirs, Stephen Yoon, had even tried to lock them in a room together. 

It was quite obvious that their classmates were just as frustrated with them as they were with each other. 

Yet, even now, they were still trying to glance at the other but would quickly turn away when they made eye contact. 

Last but not least, Renjun and Jeno were busy admiring Jaemin from afar. They were clearly head over heels but were too nervous to make the first move, much to everyone's dismay.

"Fucking finally!" Jisung and Sungchan joyous shouts rang out into the night sky. 

Shotaro, who was less intoxicated than most others, turned to see Mark chugging down a glass of beer. 

Mark turned to look at Donghyuck, who's smile resembled that of the Cheshire cat. "Looks like I won~" he said in a sing-song voice.

"Don't say it..." Mark quietly begged. 

"So Mark, does this winner get a kiss?" 

"You fucking said it-"

His thoughts were cut off by Donghyuck jumping on him, slotting their two mouths together as their friends cheered in the background. Honestly, mood. 

Even Kitty was sitting back and watching with something like a smile painted across his face. 

"You two took for-fucking-ever!" Jisung cried out, clinging tightly onto Sungchan's side. 

"You should look at yourself, first." Donghyuck couldn't elaborate any further because Mark was also pulling him the house. 

Doyoung clapped his hands together and smiled sarcastically, if that's even possible. "Looks like tomorrow is laundry day!"

Kun and Taeil sighed next to him. "At this point I'm thinking we should just get new bed sheets." Kun winced at the thought of having to clean who was basically his younger brother's cum-stained sheets, again. 

"This must be the best birthday you've ever had," Taeil laughed, quickly shutting up when Kun rested his head in the crook of his neck, kissing softly.

"It actually is..." He mumbled into the elder's skin. 

Taeil quickly turned his gaze to look at Doyoung, worried that he might not like what Kun was doing. Much to his surprise, and literally no one else's, he actually seemed to be enjoying it.

"Ow!" Taeil squeaked out in pain. He turned to glare at Kun. The younger only gave him a coy smile, gently rubbing over the bruise starting to form on Taeil's neck. 

"So much love, it's disgusting. I'm glad I have you though." Sicheng stared dreamily at Yuta, the older wondering if he had hit his head, or something, and had a concussion. 

"Exactly how many shots have you had tonight?"

"Enough to need you to carry me to bed." He scrunched his face cutely and made grabby hands at the Japanese. "Pick me up and start walking before I have to share a bed with the tiger."

Yuta was quick to give in, not that there was anything to fight against, and picked up Sicheng in the form of a piggy back ride. 

"It's fun riding you." His voice sounded so sweet, too sweet, for the suggestive comment he just made, intentional or not.

Yuta sputtered, not knowing how to respond, and settled on staying silent. Sicheng made another comment, this time in Chinese. 

It probably wasn't too family friendly either considering it made both Kun and Ten shout out his name. One was in shock and disappointment and the other in pride. 

Take a wild guess on which is which. 

«»«»«»«»

"There are so many parties in the beginning of the year." Lucas grinned widely as he poured Mark a cup of hot coffee. 

To say the younger looked awful was an understatement. 

"You look like you were mauled by a fucking bear. The fuck did you two do last night?" Johnny gapped at him. "I thought the bet was just because of a date."

Mark only smiled and limped his way over to Lucas to retrieve his coffee. "I just had the best sex of my life." He sighed, still extremely blissed out, by the looks of things. 

Johnny stared at him weirdly while Lucas hummed in the background. He was already in a serious relationship, so he has already said similar things. 

"Hyung, Mark isn't the only who had the best night of his life." Hendery approached them, shirtless. 

The oldest eyed him as well. "You look like you lost a fight to a cat. The both of you need to go to Kun's office because I think you're bleeding."

"Who's bleeding?"

"Both of you! Now leaving, bitches." He shoved them up the stairs, a little more careful with Hendery because if I didn't know any better, I also would've assumed he lost a cat fight. 

«»«»«»«»

Lucas was right. They had a ton of parties in the beginning of the year. There was New Year's and Kun's birthday. His and Doyoung's birthday were always celebrated together. Not to mention all of the other birthdays in February.  

Of course, there was also the Lunar New Year. 

"There's so much red, I think my eyes are going to burn." Yangyang complained, watching Kun hang up even more decorations. Pop quiz, guess what color they are. 

Red. 

"Ah yes," Renjun stretched, walking into the living room. "Red, my color. It means blood, murder, death, anger-"

"The describes you so well," Yangyang mumbled, low enough so the older couldn't hear.

"-and passion. It's the perfect time to try and seduce Jaemin so he can-" He paused midsentence. "I refuse to talk any further." With that, he left once more.

Doyoung groaned, having heard everything he said. "Everyone in this house is horny as fuck."

"You got birthday sex from Kun last week, you don't get a say in this, Hyung." Yangyang fired back at him. 

"You and Dejun practically ripped apart Hendery's back last week." Kun scolded him. "I thought I was gonna need to give him stitches."

Yangyang rolled his eyes, risky move, and leaned against their couch. He crossed his arms and tried falling asleep.

He was exhausted, for whatever reason, but he really should've known trying to sleep in the main room of a house full of twenty two other men and enough animals to make this place a zoo was not a good idea. 

"I want a horse." He mumbled out. Shotaro, the nearest person to him, looked at him like he was crazy. At this point, he was pretty sure he was. 

Later that night, they were once again gathered in their backyard to celebrate the Lunar New Year.

It was more sweet than horny, the atmosphere was not too tense. Taeyong silently thanked the Lord that Jisung and Chenle were talking again, constantly laughing about how the younger had been shoved out a window. 

Should he be worried? Yes. Was he though? No. 

"Who in fuck's name decided to clean out my closet?!" Ten yelled, bursting through the backdoor after having momentarily disappeared. 

"I did!" Taeyong shouted back. "I was pretty sure there was a rat living in it!"

"Where did you put my box, then?"

"What's in the box?"

"I'm pretty sure that's already obvious. Now, where is it?"

"Well, I never found a box."

"Fuck." Ten stormed back inside the house and probably didn't emerge for another half an hour.

Meanwhile, Mark was trying to shove Donghyuck off of him. "Sweetheart, I love you but I'm not in the mood to play 'how many kisses does it take to piss off Mark' because Jaemin's tried before and it was three."

Jaemin gave him a mildly worried smile. "Yeah, you should stop while you still can."

"Why don't you play that game with me?" Jeno turned to the blacked haired boy and smirked.

Jaemin, who started to gay panic, muddled up his words like the true professional he was. "I don't think Mark would appreciate that."

"No, I won't!" He sighed exasperatedly. "I won't take kisses but I'll take hugs." He opened his arms for Donghyuck and the younger snuggled into him. 

"I'll take it," he mumbled. It didn't take more than two minutes for him to pass out. 

Mark smiled softly, carrying the younger to his own room and dropping him off. He walked up flights of stairs to his own room, deciding he desperately needed time away from people. 

Jisung and Chenle were having a less tense, but heated, conversation about the best ice cream flavor. When or how this topic came up, they had no idea. 

Xiaojun shouted his own opinion every now and then but was sadly ignored. He didn't feel too bad, falling asleep next to Yangyang with a blissful smile adorning his face. 

Bella lied at the foot of Hendery's bed, silently watching him turn off the light and tuck her in before attending to himself. 

They look back on it now and laugh. Not because it was a fun time, but because they couldn't just how stupid they were. 

It was a night of peace and a sprinkle of contentment before waking up to the horrors of the morning.

#############################

2k words

You're welcome ;)

I'm excited... did you ever figure out who died last chapter? No one talked about it... 

If you haven't noticed, a lot things overlap in my books. Like, Liam Choi (not here but somewhere else), Mark's brother, Renjun and the color red, CDS, Mark and Jisung both have tiger that's d-

*Wild coughing*

ALSO, NCT DREAM IS HAVING A FUCKING COMEBACK AFTER A YEAR!! I'm not really counting Deja Vu because it wasn't promoted like a regular comeback. But I still love the song none the less. 

I'm fucking exhausted but do I give a fuck? No. It's ✨exhilarating✨

I don't think that's the right word but oh well.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbled
25.3.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

ALSO, can you find chapter 36?? My phoen says it's still a draft but I'm pretty sure I already published it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
37.3K 1.6K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
1.7K 100 11
Kim Doyoung had never been faced with a man as unhinged and sinful as Lee Taeyong. They lay on either side of the law, as a Special Agent and a Capta...
271K 9.5K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...