Dragon Ball Z & Super x Male...

By Omymanstar

You are not like most Saiyans. Your father led a lot of Saiyans to believe that you didn't have to steal plan... More

Chapter 1 (Saiyan Saga)
Chapter 2 (Saiyan Saga)
Chapter 3 (Saiyan Saga)
Chapter 4 (Saiyan Saga)
Chapter 5 (Saiyan Saga)

Chapter 6 (Saiyan Saga)

230 9 1
By Omymanstar

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

______________________________________________________________________________

Planet Earth

You, Gohan, and Krillin see Goku and Vegeta staring at each other.

Vegeta: So, Kakarot? Are you ready? 'chuckles'

You, Gohan and Krillin look worried. But Goku looks calmly at Vegeta.

Goku: I know a better place.

Goku and Vegeta start to fly away while you, Gohan, and Krillin watch.

Krillin: Well, there they go.

Gohan: Yeah.

Gohan looks in worry. Krillin speaks to you both.

Krillin: Gohan, I, uh. I guess we'd better get going.

Gohan nods.

Krillin: Hey, Gohan. Try not to worry. Your dad knows what he's doing. He's got everything under control.

Gohan still looks worried about his father. You fly over to him.

(Y/N): Gohan, I know how you feel. You're worried about your dad. I'm worried about mine too. Before I came here, my dad said I had to come to Earth alone and protect it. He trusted me to be on my own because he knew I was ready. I promised him I was. Your dad is one of the most powerful saiyans I have met. I don't know how, but I'm sure he'll win.

Krillin: Listen to him, Gohan. Really! Goku is the toughest guy in the whole world!

Krillin puts his hand on Gohan's shoulder.

Krillin: Hey, plus. We're a team. We all did great. Don't you think?

Gohan: 'nods' Yeah. 

You three start flying off to the Kame House.

Krillin: Now, let's get you back to your mother. I'm sure she'll be pretty happy to see you.

(Timeskip)

You guys keep flying after leaving Goku to deal with Vegeta. You and Gohan feel a chill down your spines. 

Krillin: Something really big is going on.

Gohan: Yeah, me too.

You look at the shining ball in the sky and realize what is happening.

(Y/N): Oh no!

Krillin: Uh...what's wrong?

(Y/N): I'll explain on the way. Come on! Goku's in danger.

Gohan: What? My dad's in danger?

(Y/N): Yeah! You feel that energy?

Krillin: Yeah. It must be from the other guy.

(Y/N): We have to hurry back to the fight! Vegeta just pulled a trump card for himself.

You start to fly back to Goku and Vegeta. You look at the shining ball in the sky and know what Vegeta did.

(Y/N): I was right.

Gohan: What is it, (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): That shining ball in the sky is like a moon. Vegeta is using the lunar energy from it so that he can transform into a Great Ape!

Krillin: 'whimpers' Great Ape?

(Y/N): Yeah! We have to cut Vegeta's tail off so he can revert back to normal!

Gohan: Oh man.

Just then, you three see and sense a huge blast in the distance.

Krillin: Look. Look over there. Hey, isn't that blast about where Goku is?

Gohan: Hurry, guys. There's no telling what could be going on down there?

After just a couple of seconds, you all feel a power level fading.

Krillin: It feels like someone's power is starting to fade.

Gohan: Yes. My daddy's.

(Y/N): We have to hurry and save Goku!

You three continue to fly into the dessert. You guys get close to the shining ball in the ball.

Krillin: We're almost there guys.

Gohan: Hang on, dad.

Back at the battle, Goku is being squeezed to death by the grips of Vegeta's great ape hands.

Great Ape Vegeta: Ha ha ha. I'm going to crush your tiny bones.

Vegeta tightens his grip and Goku screams a lot more. You guys keep flying to the battle.

Krillin: Look there! It's just up ahead.

Gohan: The sky is so bright, guys.

(Y/N): Because of Vegeta pulling that trick up his sleeve. We need to be careful.

After a couple of seconds, you see Vegeta in his Great Ape form. You and Krillin stop flying.

Krillin: Gohan wait! We'd better not go near that thing.

Gohan stops flying.

Gohan: What about dad?

(Y/N): We can help him when we get out of sight.

Krillin: Let's go down here and hide!

You three land on the ground and you try to think of a way to cut Vegeta's tail off. Goku keeps screaming.

Great Ape Vegeta: What's wrong, Kakarot? You don't look like you're in enough pain. Have some more.

You, Gohan and Krillin land on the ground.

Krillin: Goku's in pretty bad shape. Come on!

You, Gohan and Krillin run forward closer to Vegeta.

Krillin: We gotta move fast.

You guys keep running and then you are stopped by an overweight man with a sword.

Overweight man: Stop!

Krillin: Yajirobe.

Yajirobe: Hey. What are you thinking? Do you know how strong that monster is? Do you?

Krillin: We gotta help, Goku!

Yajirobe: And how exactly are you planning to do that? It's suicide.

Krillin: We've got one chance. If we cut off his tail, he'll turn back to normal.

Yajirobe: His tail?

Gohan: But how?

You think and remember Krillin's technique.

(Y/N): With the Destructo Disc.

Krillin: Exactly. You three go out there and get his attention, while I sneak up behind him. I only need a few seconds. I know it's risky, but unless you have any better ideas. It's our only choice.

Krillin starts running and looks at all of you.

Krillin: Hurry! Or Goku's toast!

Gohan: Let's go.

You, Krillin and Gohan get into position so that you guys can cut the tail. Yajirobe just stands and watches.

Yajirobe: Give me a break. You three want me to get his attention? And what if he does turn small again? Face it, you guys, he's still gonna be too strong for us to beat him.

You and Gohan run to Great Ape Vegeta. You look at Gohan.

(Y/N): Gohan, you'll keep him talking and I'll blind him.

Gohan: Got it.

You and Gohan split up. 

You hide behind a huge rock. While Gohan and Krillin get into their positions. Veget then hears something.

Great Ape Vegeta: Somebody's coming.

Vegeta looks around the area.

Great Ape Vegeta: Who is it?

Vegeta still looks.

Great Ape Vegeta: Show yourself. I know you're out there. Where are you?

Gohan: Right here!

Gohan shows himself to Vegeta.

Gohan: You put my dad down, right now!

Great Ape Vegeta: 'cuckles' Oh no, it's you! Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything you say. I'll put your father down, if you want. It might be one piece at a time, but I'll definitely put him down!

Vegeta starts laughing again.

Great Ape Vegeta: Now which piece would you like first?

Gohan: You'd better not hurt him!

Vegeta: It's a little too late for that.

Vegeta keeps laughing. Soon Krillin starts his technique.

Krillin: Destructo Disc!

Krillin was forming the Destructo Disk and had it ready. It was up to you. Vegeta had one hand on top of Goku's head ready to crush him.

Great Ape Vegeta: Say goodbye to your father. You should be proud of him. It's rare I have to transform to win a battle.

Gohan: Now!

Vegeta looked confused.

(Y/N): Over here!

You fly up to Vegeta's face and send ki blasts to his face. He lets go of Goku and covers his face. Krillin throws his Destructo Disc. The Disc comes and Vegeta's tail is cut.

Krillin: Yes!

Vegeta was starting to change back to normal. As he goes back to normal, he drops Goku down. Goku falls on the ground. He lays down as Vegeta is back o his base form. Vegeta was back to his base form, but he still had more power than you. Vegeta was taking heavy breaths as he stood there. You fly down and stand in front of Goku. You get into your fighting stance. Vegeta looks at all of you.

Vegeta: You're...all...going...to...PAY!

Krillin looks scared and so does Gohan.

Vegeta: You've disgraced me for the first and final time.

Gohan: I thought cutting his tail would stop him. But it's only made him angrier.

Vegeta: You're going to know a new meaning for the word pain. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!

Krillin gets into a fighting stance as Vegeta looks at him. Vegeta then looks at you.

Vegeta: I'll start with you!

Vegeta flies at you with his speed. Vegeta tries to punch you, but you blocked it. You try to get some distance in the air and shot some ki blasts at Vegeta. Vegeta sent an energy wave at you that took out the blasts and hit you. You start falling to the ground and hit the ground.

(Y/N): Darn it. Even after transforming from a Great Ape, he's still more powerful than me.

Vegeta then looks at Gohan. He starts flying at Gohan.

Krillin: Gohan! Get out of there!

Vegeta flies up to Gohan and Vegeta knees Gohan in the chest. Gohan falls back from the attack. Gohan gets up and looks at Vegeta scared.

Vegeta: What's wrong? You seem scared.

Vegeta punches Gohan in his stomach. Gohan is in pain from the attack.

Vegeta: A brave saiyan like yourself shouldn't be scared. It's not becoming.

Gohan falls on his knees and lands on all four.

Vegeta: I guess those powers of yours are taking a nap. Pity.

Krillin starts flying at Vegeta behind about to attack. Vegeta hears Krillin coming, and Vegeta kicks him back. Krillin skips a couple of times and hits a rock wall. He then lands on the ground.

Vegeta: Ha! Patience little man, you'll get your turn.

Gohan was still on the ground holding his stomach. Vegeta then puts his foot in Gohan's head.

Vegeta: Up you brat. I'm not through with you just yet.

Goku and Krillin were still unconscious. Vegeta then holds Gohan by his collar.

Vegeta: Come on, boy. Defend yourself. I thought you were a Saiyan. So fight me. Show me what you're made of.

Gohan struggles and then Vegeta headbutts Gohan causing Gohan to scream in pain. Vegeta chuckles at his reaction.

Vegeta: You're a low-class scum like your father.

You get up and see Gohan. You try to get up, but your body is in pain.

(Y/N): I have...to help...them. I need...to get...up. I'm sorry, dad.

Goku: Don't give up, (Y/N).

Your eyes are shot open.

(Y/N): M-Mr. G-Goku? What? How are you?

Goku: Listen. I need you to distract Vegeta for me. You and Gohan have to fight Vegeta.

(Y/N): But how? He's too strong. I don't know if Gohan and I can beat him.

Goku: I know you're tired and in pain. Trust me. But you came to our planet and decided to defend it. And you have done a great job. But you must look pass the pain. Reach deep down to your full power and give Vegeta everything you got! You can do this.

You think about what Goku says. 

(Y/N): Goku...

Goku: Think about my friends. All of them who risked their lives for the Earth.

You remember all the Z-Warriors and see flashbacks of their deaths.

Goku: Please, help us. One more time. My son needs helps.

You hear Gohan scream and you try to get up.

(Y/N): You're right, Goku.

You get up and stand on your own two feet.

(Y/N): I have to fight. I have to win!

You start concentrating all your energy.

Goku: That's it (Y/N). Let your energy explode. Show us your full power!

After Goku finishes talking you scream.

(Y/N): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Your energy explodes and your power level is at a new level. Vegeta looks at you surprised.

Vegeta: What? Impossible.

Vegeta then smiles.

Vegeta: You've powered up quite a bit. But it's still not enough to beat me. 'looks at Gohan' I think it's time I threw you out with the rest of the trash. You're all used up.

Vegeta walks to the edge and throws Gohan. Gohan was about to hit the floor, but you caught him in time.

(Y/N): Gohan. Are you alright?

Gohan was still in pain so you just lay him on the ground next to Goku.

Vegeta: You've finally shown your true power. I'll take care of you first, runt.

(Y/N): We'll see about that.

Goku: Gohan...it's dad.

You look and see if they'll be okay.

(Y/N): Don't worry, guys. I'll stop Vegeta.

Vegeta laughs at your response.

Vegeta: Oh that's hilarious! You'll stop me? 

(Y/N): Yeah! Bring it on!

Vegeta gets into a fighting stance. You get into your fighting stance. You charge at Vegeta and throw a flurry of punches and kicks. You throw a punch that was strong, but Vegeta caught it.

Vegeta: That's more like it. Show me your power!

Vegeta throws a punch at you and you fly back in the air. You regain control and grit your teeth as you see Vegeta coming.

Vegeta: Haaaaa!!!! Eat this, runt!

Vegeta throws a punch at you and you dodged him. You see three more punches coming and you dodge them too. When there was a double hammered fist coming, you punch Vegeta in the stomach. You then shoot an energy blast at Vegeta that sent him flying back.

(Y/N): How do you like that?

Vegeta looks at you and smiles.

Vegeta: Hahahaha. That was a blast, literally!

You grit your teeth and see that Vegeta is taking damage, but minimal at best. Vegeta wipes the blood from his mouth.

Vegeta: Come on. Let's go some more.

You start flying at Vegeta and try to punch him at max speed. Vegeta was dodging the punches and was starting to slow down. You try to kick Vegeta, but he dodged the kick and flew backwards.

Vegeta: Not bad. But not good enough. You know, if Kakarot wasn't down, you two could've beaten me. Too bad he's too broken to help you! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Vegeta make an energy blast and shoots it at you. The beam is aimed for you, but you dodge it. You try to attack Vegeta, but he punches you in your stomach. Then, he kicks you in your back. You fall down to the ground and land on all fours. You take deep breathes and you try to find Vegeta. You look up and see that he's gone.

(Y/N): Where are you, Vegeta?

Vegeta: Right behind you.

You turn around and Vegeta slaps you to the side. You crash into a rock wall and you fall to the ground.

Vegeta: Not bad for a child.

You try to get up again as Vegeta starts walking towards you.

Vegeta: 'laughs' You know, I would offer you to be my right hand, but I know your heart's not in it. You are going to die now.

You try to get up and try to push through the pain, but Vegeta shoves his foot on your head.

Vegeta: 'laughs' You thought you could beat me all on your own? What a joke!

You try to get up but Vegeta keeps you on the ground with his foot.

Vegeta: Who's gonna help you? Certainly not Kakarot or any of the others. You're going to die here.

Vegeta laughs as you struggle. Vegeta then kicks you while you're down. Gohan looks and tries to speak.

Gohan: No...stop.

Vegeta keeps kicking you and then Gohan yells.

Gohan: I said stop!

Vegeta stops kicking you and looks at Gohan. Gohan stands up.

Gohan: You heard me. Let's go.

Vegeta looks at Gohan and smiles.

Vegeta: Sure kid. Why not? I'm game.

Vegeta chuckles. Gohan grits his teeth while releasing his power and shoots an energy blast at Vegeta. Vegeta jumps in the air and dodges it. Gohan kicks Vegeta in the chest.

Vegeta: Little punk.

Gohan starts flying toward Vegeta. Vegeta gets balance and kicks Gohan back. Gohan reels in pain. Goku is calling Krillin.

Goku: Ahh! Krillin...come here quick. The boys need our help.

Krillin is walking slowly to Goku as he holds his left arm. Vegeta and Gohan get into a skirmish and Vegeta punches Gohan back.

Vegeta: Well...there's more to this kid than I thought.

Krillin stops in front of Goku.

Krillin: I'm sorry, Goku. But in my condition I'm not sure I can help him. I wouldn't last a minute up there.

Goku: Right. You don't have to fight. It's a one shot deal. Come closer. I have some energy I need to give you.

Gohan and Vegeta continue to fight. You slowly get up and look at the fight.

(Y/N): Gohan. Ugh. Don't worry--ugh--I got your back.

You fly to Vegeta and then kick him in the face from behind. Vegeta reels from the pain and regains his balance.

Vegeta: So you're up again. Huh, runt? That's fine. I'll just take on the both of you.

You and Gohan charge at Vegeta. Krillin and Goku continue to talk.

Krillin: Uh, no offense Goku. But, you don't look like you have any energy to spare.

Goku: I know. But it's not mine. I gathered a bunch of energy earlier from the Earth. Most of it got away. So I only have a little. It should be enough to stop him. If you can hit him with it.

Krillin: Yeah, "if."

Goku: Alright. Let's do it. Take my hand.

Goku lifts up his right hand for Krillin to take.

Krillin: But are you sure I can handle it?

Goku: Yes! You have to!

Vegeta kicks Gohan back. And you punch him back.

Krillin: Well, let's hope you're right.

Goku: Grab hold.

Krillin: Gotcha,

Krillin takes Goku's hand and Goku starts grunting.

Krillin: Hey. I don't feel anything, Goku.

Goku: You will. Just give me a few seconds.

Goku grunts in pain.

Goku: OK. Now, relax. 

Goku concentrates and directs the energy to Krillin's hand. Krillin looks at his hand.

Krillin: Oh wow. That's a lot of power. Man, hey! Goku, what am I supposed to do with this thing?

Goku: First, turn your palm up. Then, use your willpower to concentrate the energy. And form it into a ball.

You go on the offensive and try to kick Vegeta. He dodges and Gohan elbows Vegeta's eye.

Krillin is trying to make the Spirit Bomb happen. Vegeta gets angry.

Vegeta: You little brats.

Vegeta double hammer fists Gohan and you dodge it. Gohan goes to the ground and lands on all fours. Krillin is still concentrating on the Spirit Bomb.

Goku: Clear your mind, Krillin. Don't try to force the energy. Let it flow through you.

Krillin concentrates and in a few seconds a blue ball appears out of his hand.

Krillin: Wow. I did it. Um, what'd I do?

Goku: It's a Spirit Bomb. King Kai taught me.

Vegeta keeps charging at you two.

Vegeta: You two hurt me.

Vegeta punches you to the side and pushes Gohan back.

Goku: Listen, you can do this. I know it. But, you have to be very careful. We...we only get one shot at this, so make it count.

Krillin: Right, got it. I'll do my best.

Krillin has one shot to hit Vegeta. He'd better make it count. Find out in the next chapter of Dragon Ball Z.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...
743 3 19
As a young teenager, Prince Vegeta inquires about Kakarot and is sent to track him down and retrieve, or kill, him. But Vegeta underestimated the str...
87.2K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
21.9K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...