๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚...

By aWh0resNewW0rld

"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๏ฟฝ... More

๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•€
๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
Authors note!!
possible new story??

๐•๐•

10.3K 314 148
By aWh0resNewW0rld

A/n: I'm just going to upload every chapter that I have already written and are done so that you all can just read everything I already have :)

Sierra got an idea. They were still in the classroom with bonnie and Matt, she stood on her toes as she whispered her theory in klaus' ear. He looks at her with a surprised face as he processes the information he just received. He grabs Sierra's hand and drags her out of the class room and towards the one where Rebekah, Tyler and Caroline are in.

"Well, the verdict's in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." Klaus said as they walked in. Rebekah gets up and seems happy, only she would be happy about that type of information.

"Does that mean we can kill her?" She asks, excitement radiating off of the youngest Mikaelson. Though when Klaus tells her he's fairly certain that it means the opposite, she deflates. "What?!"

"Think about it Becka. the original witch hated Nik, no offence to you nicky, she would do anything to hinder his happiness. What if it is the dopplegangers blood that makes it possible to create hybrids?" Sierra explained. Everyone in the room looked at her if she'd gone crazy.

"What are you doing Sierra? Are you seriously siding with them?!" Caroline screeched and tried to walk towards the curly haired girl but Rebekah puts her arms around Caroline from behind and pulls her back, restraining her.

"Let's just Call it a hunch..." Klaus said and He shows a test tube containing blood to Tyler. Rebekah is still holding Caroline so she can't move and Sierra is just watching.
"Elena's blood. Drink it." Klaus tells him and Caroline is yelling for Tyler to not do it.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway, caroline." Sierra said with a sad face, she didn't want anyone to die. She'd hear those whispers again and she just wanted a day without those damn whispers.

"Consider this an experiment. It's okay." Nik says. Tyler struggles but he finally drinks it. "There we go. Good boy." Klaus praises. Tyler coughs, rolls over the desk, and falls to the floor, screaming, groaning and writhing. He holds his head and screams and his face finally changes. His eyes are yellow, he has fangs and veins under his eyes.
"Well, that's a good sign." Klaus mumbles and throws a thankful smile at Sierra.

-

They're in front of the hospital. And with they Is meant Sierra, Klaus and Rebekah. They brought Elena to the hospital to have her make a little 'blood donation' as Klaus called it.

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." Rebekah says and Sierra leans her head on the blondes shoulder. Klaus nods as he answers.

"Seems so." He says and Rebekah asks how he knew. "Well, I didn't know, Sierra did. It makes sense what little dove said, you know how much the original witch hated me and Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?"

"A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you." Rebekah says with a shake of her head while Sierra chuckles. She stands up right again and looks between the siblings.

"Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail-safe in case klaus ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die in order for our nicky to become a hybrid, but if she was dead..." Sierra trailed off and looked at Rebekah.

"Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species." She said while looking at her brother. He nodded with a sad smile and wrapped an arm around Sierra's waist.

"Leaving me alone for all time." He sighs out and Sierra frowns as she looks at him.

"you're not alone, Nik. You have Rebekah, Elijah, the rest of your family once you've undaggered them. You have me" she says softly he smiles at her sadly before placing a soft kiss on top of her head. Sierra hugs him from the side and rests her head on his shoulder.

"Is that what this is about? Your obsession with hybrids? You just don't want to be alone?" Rebekah asks, slightly hurt.

"What I want is to take my little dove, take my doppleganger and take my hybrid the hell out of this one-pony town. You know, why don't you, uh, why don't you get the truck? I'll get Elena." He says and Rebekah leaves just as Damon arrives. "Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party."

"Where is she?" Damon asks and looks at his best friend. He didn't like her being so close to him, he didn't like it at all. He was supposed to protect her but she's literally basking in the arms of the enemy.

"Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause." Klaus said with a smirk while Sierra rolls her eyes. Damon goes toward the hospital but Klaus stops him. "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."

"You'll have to kill me." Damon says and Sierras eyes widened as he said that. She let go of Klaus and went over to damon, shaking her head.

"Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your brother and Sierra and I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore." Klaus says and He pushes Damon against the hood of a car and is about to kill him.

"Nik! Don't you dare!" Sierra yells angrily. He glances at her before refocusing his attention on the oldest Salvatore brother that he had held down.

"Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?" Damon asks with a pained smirk. Klaus falters in his actions before he holds Damon even tighter, asking what he knows about Mikael. "Just that he knows you're here."

"You're bluffing." Klaus said and Sierra could see the thin layer of fear in his eyes. if you didn't know him as well as Sierra, you wouldn't be able to see it.

"Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage." Damon says before Klaus throws him against another car, and Damon falls on the ground. Nik quickly grabs Sierra and speeds away. He brings them to a apartment where they would probably be staying, as they enter he gently puts her down and Storms off into the kitchen. Sierra follows him and sees Nik downing a class of alcohol before refilling it.

"Hey" she says softly as she leans against the doorway. He raises the glass to his lips before putting it down again, he turns to her and she sees the fear, the anger, but above all, the sadness in his eyes. She walks up to him and puts her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug as his arms wrap around her waist and hold her tightly.

"I wish I could just skip chapters of my life.." he mutters into her neck and squeezes her closer. She hums and pulls away from the hug a little before she replies.

"you can't skip chapters, that's not how life works klaus. You have to read every line, meet every character. You won't enjoy all of it, hell some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read and you will have moments when you don't want the pages to end but you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live yours, Nik. Don't miss out."

"It often amazes me how you have a way with words" Nik says with a soft smile and moves a strand of hair behind her ear. "it also amazes me that you don't see how beautiful you are." He says softly and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. "I want to know everything about you but You're such a mystery to me"

"Sometimes I'm a mystery to myself." Sierra says as she looks at the man standing Infront of her. She doesn't notice how close they are at the moment, however she can feel his breath on her face. They look each other in the eyes, they see the beauty the other can't seem to notice in themselves.

Before she knew it his lips were on hers. They were soft, gentle in a way. His hands were still wrapped tightly around her waist as hers came to hold his face, this is what they'd both yearned for, the feeling of the others lips on their own and now that it was actually happening, it felt amazing. It didn't involve any tongue, it was just a peck but so much more intimate. It might sound cliche but it felt as if a soft tread of silk wrapped around them, keeping them close as sparks ignited.

They had to pull away because of their growing smiles. She still wanted to know about Mikael, who it was and why Nik was so afraid of him but she didn't want to ruin this moment. She didn't want that smile to fade away into a sad frown. She didn't have to say anything to make his smile disappear though, he remembered something.

"I have to leave town tomorrow.." he said sadly and watched as her smile slightly fell to the thought of him leaving. "I don't want you to come with me because it could be dangerous and I don't want to take the risk of you getting hurt." He says and accompanied it with a soft kiss on her nose, then a teasing smirk made its way on his lips. "You also have to go to school.. getting your education y'know?"

She whined at that but a chuckle broke through and soon enough she was giggling against his shoulder. He led them to the bedroom and let her fall down on it after she'd calmed down from, her giggle fit. They changed into some comfortable clothing to sleep in and climbed into bed, she snuggled closer to him and put her feet in between his ankles.

"Bloody hell! Get them off me, they're freezing!" Nik yelps as he feels her cold feet against his ankles. She laughs and hides her face against his bare chest.

"But Im cold" she whines, he holds her closer to keep her warm as they slowly both drift off to sleep.

-

When Sierra wakes up she still feels the warmth emitting from klaus. He was already awake and chuckles when she snuggles closer to him, hiding her face in his neck. She Peeks one eye open and looks at him with a lazy smile.

"I have to get up, little dove."

"No, because that means I have to go to school" Sierra whines and rolls on top of him, still hiding her face in his neck. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek softly, then he suddenly flips their position and laughs at the yelp Sierra let's out.

"Come one, love. Let's get you some breakfast." Everytime Sierra eats food, she feels uncomfortable and wants to go to the bathroom to purge but Nik never lets her because she knows what she'll do. One time he had left her alone for a few minutes after she'd eaten in one of the hotels, when he came back he found her in the bathroom, on her knees in front of the toilet and two fingers down her throat. After that he'd never let her out of his sight after she ate.

Sierra was slowly getting better, she could keep her food down as long as it wasn't something greasy or something with alot of calories. However she still didn't like how she looked, she still covered all mirrors in the rooms and avoided looking in them. She still wore oversized clothing so no one could see her body. she was still insecure, had anxiety and depression but it was going better and she noticed that she was doing a bit better.

After Nik had left the bedroom to make her breakfast, Sierra went to get dressed. She didn't have any clothes here yet though so she just wore the same pants from yesterday and a sweater from Nik. She braided her hair and put some mascara on before she also, left the bedroom and made her way into the kitchen.

-

Klaus had dropped her off at the school before he made his way out of town. He stayed with her while she ate her breakfast and also stayed with her until he had to bring her to school.

She saw Caroline and Bonnie and walked up to them, she was still friends with them. They greeted her and started talking about last summer. Eventually elena came up to them. They were all standing Infront of the school, looking at the entrance. The banshee, the vampire, the doppleganger and the witch. Sounds like some stupid fairy tale.

"Here we are. Senior year." Caroline sighed, as she looked around.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Sierra asked, slightly disappointed that they weren't as excited as they wanted to be. But seeing the circumstances, it was understandable.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on." Caroline said with a big sigh and a slight smile. Sierra felt kind of guilty that she practically ruined prank night for her friends.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" Bonnie said and Sierra smiled sadly at her, she wouldn't know what to do if her boyfriend was seeing his ex girlfriend's ghost.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day." Caroline said and Sierra grabbed her hand, she felt guilty for what happened to Tyler.

"Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year." Elena says with a sigh, Sierra has to try really hard to refrain from rolling her eyes at the doppleganger.

"Yeah. You win." Caroline said and Sierra whipped her head to the blonde in surprise. She scoffed as bonnie asks Elena if she's sure she wants to be here.

"One, how the hell does that win? I mean, Caroline's boyfriend practically died and Bonnie's boyfriend is seeing the dead. Elena only went through a breakup, she doesn't win anything. Oh and second, she needs to stop being such a baby." Sierra says and walks away as she finished her rant, they all look at her with surprised faces but bonnie eventually cracked a laugh.

Sierra was putting her stuff in her locker and getting some of her books out of it when Rebekah walked up to her. She looked at the blonde with a smile but it soon faded when she saw a frown on her new Friend's face.

"Hey Becks, what's wrong?" She asks as she closed her locker. Rebekah looked sad but also angry. It was a look Sierra had seen on almost all the mikaelsons she met.

"He left me." Rebekah said and Sierra knew immediately who she was talking about. Sierra hugged her as she saw angry tears gather in her eyes.

"I know, he told me I had to stay here because it was too dangerous for me and he didn't want to take the risk of me getting hurt. I'm sure he had a good reason for not taking you with him too." Sierra told the blonde. At that moment the bell rung and both Rebekah and Sierra made their way to history, Rebekah had chosen to go to school, she had told Sierra that she'd never been to school before.

Sierra and Rebekah were the first students in class and soon enough oher students enter the classroom. She sees Elena going to her chair, Caroline sits next to her and a guy sits on the other side but Stefan enters and goes toward him.

"You're in my seat." He says, the other guy moves to another chair. He smiles at Elena and sits next to her. Caroline looks at him. "Hey you!" Stefan says to Elena and Rebekah stiffles a chuckle while Sierra snorts. He looks at them with a smile and winks at Rebekah who blushes in return. they focused back on the front of the class where Alaric has written "AP AMERICAN HISTORY" on the blackboard in chalk.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans." He begins the explain, Rebekah raises her hand.

"What about the Vikings?" She asks and Tyler, Caroline and Elena look at her. Sierra is writing in her notebook to hide her smile. She hasn't smiled so much in a long time, she liked that her new friend and Nik could make her smile so much.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Ric said and looked confusedly at Rebekah.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject." Becka said which such confidence but also arrogance that Sierra had to hide her snickering. She placed her head on the table as her shoulders shook, Stefan also had to hide his smile behind his hand.

When history class was over Sierra and Rebekah went to the football field, Rebekah wanted to join the cheer squad and it made Sierra realize how much she missed dancing. It was always a thing that she and her brother did, Sierra and Jesse always used to duet in either a modern/contemporary choreography or hip-hop. When she lost Jesse she stopped dancing, she couldn't stop crying when she danced because she would always think about Jesse.

"Hey, you okay?" Rebekah asked when she noticed how far away Sierra seemed. They were almost at the football field, they could see the cheer team warming up and the football team were alreadu practicing.

"Yeah, just thinking about my brother.." Sierra said with a sad smile. Rebekah put an arm around her for comfort as they continued walking to cheer practice.

"Has anybody seen Dana?" They hear one of the cheerleaders say when they arrive.
Rebekah walks forward as Sierra went to the bleachers. Caroline looked pissed as she talked to Rebekah, who was simply just stretching.

"It's not the ballet, ladies. Let's move! Let's move!" She hears coach yell. Again she was thrown into a memory of her and Jesse while they were dancing. no one actually knew that they danced, only their parents did. Sierra had made her own choreography on 'because of you' from Kelly Clarkson, it was a tough one. She had a lot of ground pieces and also a few jumps. Jesse didn't understand how she could think of something like that on her own, she had to explain to him multiple times again how certain movements went.

Sierra got an idea, she went home and changed into some sports clothing. It was just pair of gray sweatpants, a black Nike sweater and some running shoes. she grabbed her phone and speaker and went to the park. When she got there she placed her speaker on a bench as she connected her phone to it, she went to her special playlist with songs for dances and chose one.

She does her warming up which involves a lot of streching, she hasn't danced in a year her muscles are bound to be a bit stiff.

As the familiar tune of 'because of you' started playing she closed her eyes and lost herself to the music. She moves around, does a few temps leve's, chasse's, split leaps and grand jete's. She imagines her brother dancing with her as she moves around, doing his part as she does hers. She imagines him holding her hands in a certain part they had to dance together, she Imagines her brother and herself moving as one.

The music flows through her veins as she still has her eyes closed, she knows this choreography by heart. She had practiced it so many times with Jesse that it's literally printed into her brain to never forget again.

She does a tour jete and goes down to the ground, does her floorwork and comes back up with a body roll. The song ends and she opens her eyes, she breathes in a deep breath, looks at the sky and smiles. She had missed this, she had missed expression her emotions through dance. She hadn't even noticed she was crying during her dancing until she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

She still has energy flowing through her so when the next song comes up she naturally moves to the best again. She dances the choreography her brother had made on 'elastic heart' from Sia, it was one of his favourite songs to dance to. This was the dance he was most proud of so she danced it, she did the most difficult moves he had put in that dance to challenge her.

She hadn't noticed that someone sat down on the bench where her speaker was placed, wasn't aware that they were watching her dance. She was so focused on the dance, she hoped her brother was watching from above, that he was proud to see her dancing again.

As the song stopped she layed on the ground and breathed out heavily. She hadn't danced in a long time so her stamina had gotten bad, she slowly sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. She jumped, however when she heard someone clap. She looked up to see Rebekah sitting on the bench next to her speaker, she still had tears in her eyes from remembering her brother and as she saw one of the two people she cared most about, she broke down.

*
*
A/n: I see that y'all read this but you don't vote :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 807 33
โธข๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ.โธฅ She bewitched him. From the moment...
51.3K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
6.3K 226 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
85.8K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...