Pure Temptation

By queenkeemaa

Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾 More

Get To Know Me
The Day Of The Show
And You Are?
Up All Night
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas🥳
Landed🙃
1 Month Later
Surprise Visits
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Tea Spilling ☕
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start
Jealous Tendencies

Problems Approaching

304 23 8
By queenkeemaa

Dubai
Chris

(Flashback)

I  continued to unbutton her blouse. Her beautiful big brown breasts were now exposed to me with her lavender laced bra. She moved underneath the covers fast as hell.

"Relax B. Do you understand how fucking beautiful you are? From literally your head to your freaking toes."  I told her, it worked she loosened up a bit before we resumed kissing again. Fee moments later we both was butt ass naked and I'm currently tongue kissing her pussy right now Soo... Brb.

I flicked my tongue against her moist vagina about 5 times before getting sloppy with it. I know she liked it because her back was arching, I lifted her legs  on my shoulders and started eating her some more.

"Oh my god .. Chris what the fuck" She moaned out. I smirked continuing to finger fuck her as I watched her throw her head backwards. I honestly wanted to be inside of her right now. This shit is tempting as fuck. Once I do this, there's no coming back from it. I sat up and held myself up with my arms.

She looked back at me with her ponytail already messed up a little bit. I chuckled and stared at her. Damn, she's so beautiful. I really do love her and want to show her with no problem..

"What happened? " She asked with a worried look.

"B, do you love me? I just wanna know" I asked her. I was nervous for the answer I ain't gon lie but  can't hurt to ask. Im very much in denial . Even if she does love me, I need to hear it from her mouth. She put her head down and started playing with her nails.

" You don't gotta answer that.. just forget-" I began to say Before she cut me off.

"I'm scared to love you but I definitely do" she said confidently. I felt a sense of relief and neutrality all in one. I felt so much at ease. I kissed her lips deeply as I switched positions to her on top of me.

"I love you too B, for real. Now ride this shit babygirl" I spoke as she bite on her lip and smiled.

Present Day  (Manhattan, New York)
Christopher

"I still don't believe that we don't die (no we don't) so many questions don't know whyyy" I sang into the microphone. I got the thumbs up from my manager. I took the headphones off and sat them on top of the microphone. Benji was kind of quiet this entire time. I pulled up a chair next to him.

"You good bro? What you so quiet for?" I asked him. He sighed before answering.

"Man I know I should've told you sooner but your babymother came in here when you was outta town. She was popping her titties and shit when I tried to grab for the door. Shawty came in uninvited as fuck" He told me truthfully. I shook my head because I can't even take a fucking trip without hearing about this female's actions. Then wonder why I fucked it and left it.

"Thanks for telling me man and I apologize for her behavior. But look the first three tapes sound fire. I wanna finish this album tho. I got a deluxe on my mind" I told him and he nodded his head. My phone started ringing. The caller ID said private. I don't answer those so I let it ring out.

Brielle Anyea
I just got home from a meeting with my agent. She was just telling me that I was wanted for a new XXL clothing line that's coming out. I wanted to get something to eat with one of my co workers from the studio. His name is William and he's been very sweet to me ever since I got here. I seen him walking out of the doors and he smiled at me. Oh I forgot to mention that he's gay. That's my boo.

"Hi babyy. Where we off to? I'm starving" I said as we both walked towards my car. My phone rung and I seen it was Royalty. She rarely calls me so I was kind of anxious to see what we were going to talk about.

"Hi Royalty" I answered the call with a smile.

"Brie, my mom wanted to talk to you. I don't know why but she asked me can I call you" She spoke in a rather sad tone. I made a face which made William mouth the words "put her on speaker" . I did as told and put her on speaker.

"Okay honey" I said as I waited for her mother to get on the phone. I don't know what this lady could possibly want to discuss with me and whatever she looking for she better come correct unless she wants me to get disrespectful. I'm not good with conflict or drama so I just say the first thing that come to my mind to shut the whole situation down. That's just me.

"I just want you to know that you're little boo Chris will be facing a lengthy sentence for putting his hands on me before y'all went on y'all lil trip. So good luck dealing with a woman beater" She said with a stupid ass laugh.

"Well first of all for a woman who got beaten, what are you exactly giggling about? And secondly why are you so shaken up that you have to call me from your 7 year old daughter's phone?" I asked her in a stern tone. That's one thing I do not like and didn't realize until just now. That's very bogus to me, come to me as a real woman and we could've met up or something if you're gonna be a toxic ass babymother.

"Bitch I don't have time for your interviewer ass questions. Just know that you won't be seeing him for a while" She said before she hung up. I watched the phone hang up the call and just shook my head. Me and William looked at each other and we had the same expression.

"It's something wrong with that bitch, I'm not even gonna lie? I wanna slap the hell out of her but I'm going to leave that up to you of course friend" He told me as he got comfortable and taking off his uniform shirt and switching into a regular one.

"I always knew about toxic baby mothers but never this much. The bitch sound so dumb on so many levels. She's just trying to fuck his image up and get some quick publicity for this shit. Cause nobody know the bitch anyway" I snapped as I drove smoothly onto the road and into the NY traffic. William looked over at me with his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked through a chuckle.

"Nothing.. I just never seen you go that hard over anyone. From me being around you this short amount of time. Kinda hot though" He said. We both laughed and continued to drive to my house. I have to go get my mind right before I decide on these headshots that I'm gonna upload to this website. I can't be having toxic dumb bitches on my mind, tryna fuck up my mindset. I hope she wasn't dead serious about what she finna do. That's just going to make me wanna slap her even more. Shit, give me a reason.

Some hours later

Chris
"Bro for the 7th fucking time... I have never put my hands on this woman. I don't know what bullshit she told you but it ain't true" I told the nigga that's been questioning me for hours. This bitch Azalia is crazy yo, I swear. Some situations I see why niggas say they wish they could rewind. I love Royalty with all of me, but I wish Brie was her mother. On some real shit but no going back now.

"I'm saying you're guilty of any actions she accused you of. I'm just trying to do my job Mr. Brown. I'll be right back with a little more questions for you" The detective said before walking out. I palmed my head and sighed deeply, just thinking about this bullshit that this bitch really pulled. I got my phone out and called my mama. Hopefully they don't dickride and take my shit while I'm on the call. Because then, I'm gonna be tight. It rung twice then she answered.

"My my lightbulb baby" She spoke with joy. It almost broke my heart hearing how happy she was to speak to me and here I am.. possibly could be facing jail time on shit I ain't even fucking do!

"Hey ma, I don't have that much time. They questioning me down here at this police department man" I spoke getting tighter by the second.

"What the hell do you, you're there right now? What are they saying? What the hell happened Maurice?" She asked with her voice raised. Whenever she called me by my middle name, oh yeah I'm in some deep ass trouble. Even me being a grown man, I still get the shit slapped out of me. I lie to you not.

"Ma you already know. Azalia crazy ass trying to sit there and say I put my hands on her.  Ma you know I would never put my hands on a female again. I messed up ONE fuckin time and niggas didn't even give me a chance to explain or defend myself" I said feeling myself growing angrier and angrier. This shit really doesn't make any sense.

"Listen, text me the address before they take your belongings away. I'm going to try and make it as soon as I can. Grown man or not, I'm bringing my ass to that damn place. Try to keep your composure. So not feed into SHIT they say because they're going to try to get you to snap. Don't give them no reason to lock yo ass up. Do you understand me Chris?" She asked me in a firm ass tone. 

"Yes Ma'ame" I answered. As soon as I answered, the dude came back in the room. He had the Kermit the frog face, irking the shit outta me.

"Good news? Bad news? Talk to me" I said as I sat back in my seat. He sat down with his dumbass clipboard tryna look all sophisticated. See what they don't know know is my last lawyer is the brother of the guy that helped me out last time. Got in trouble a little bit with a drug delivery. Had to do about 3 months of community service. Hopefully I can get outta this smoothly, ain't like I did shit anyway.

"Both. Which one you wanna hear first?" He asked as he pulled up a chair. I sighed and mentally prepared myself for the worst.

"Give me the bad news first first" I said.

"Well Azalia has made some very in detail stories that she's been telling the boss. Man, it's not looking good for you right" He told me with honesty. I shook my head and balled my fists up.

"On my daughter? I never out a hand on that woman. Can I call my daughter so she can vouche for me? Cause this is straight bullshit" I spoke with a bit of aggression.

"Listen, I believe you 100 percent Chris you know I do. Look you're a good person and I knew that from the first time I've worked with you. We just have to level this one out a bit. I'll hold them off a little and stall them. Just try to keep clear of her" He told me. I nodded my head but still was heated as hell. This bitch just make me feel less and less bad for fucking her then leaving afterwards. My mother ain't raise me like that but she's making that side come out of me.

"You're gonna go home tonight Brown but do you and I favor. Let me know if she comes in contact with you within these next few days. And be alert with yourself, they're gonna be watching you for a while. Until this is all sorted out" He told me. He gave me my belongings and walked out the room. I'm gonna have to have security everywhere I fucking go because for some reason this girl just doesn't know what leave me alone mean. It just doesn't penetrate in her head. Shit, at least I'm off the hook. Well, sort of.

Hey guys🖤
Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with work and what not 🤦🏾‍♀️

Lmk if y'all still feeling it. Leave a vote and comment 😁🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 563 33
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
184K 9.4K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
11.2K 287 38
* YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT WHAT ITS ABOUT***