SK8 the Infinity oneshots

By sailtyshimas_wife

just a bunch one shots of you favorite skater boys πŸ‘¦ ⚠ this will contain smut angst. and fluff Will have boy... More

cola and sticky kisses🌺
White Day🌺
Just You And Me🌺
Sweet Hibiscus Tea😭🌺
Focus On Me πŸ’¦
Focus On Me part 2πŸ’¦
A/N
please read
Update

what are you saying?πŸŒΊπŸ’¦

9.8K 50 83
By sailtyshimas_wife

Where Cherry does not know Italian and Joe speaks to him in Italian
Top:Joe
Bottom:cherry

Kaoru was sitting in his usual seat and waiting for his empty glass to be filled with her favorite wine. As always, he had stayed in Kojiro's restaurant after closing time.

The sialaluce was so quiet and welcoming without all those customers Kaoru hated. Kojiro finally arrived with his favorite wine and filled his glass with a frown.

Kaoru looked at him intently and sighed. It had been three weeks since the incident with Adam, but it didn't seem like Kojiro's.

"Stop that." Kaoru said.

"To do what?" Kojiro then asked.

“To worry about me. I'm fine." The pink-haired man answered.

"You are not at all well." Kojiro said, glaring at him.

“Do you think I still have something broken? You really are an idiot. "

"I wasn't referring to the physique, you face shit."

The green-haired man walked around the counter and sat down next to Kaoru, softening his eyes.

"None of your business." The other said, looking down.

"Of course it's my business since ..." Kojiro paused in time, before saying something that wasn't the time to reveal. He wondered if he ever would be.

"Since?" Kaoru asked, looking intently at him.

Kojiro felt the earth fail under his feet, those eyes would have been his death. The man before him would be his death. he loved him intensely, desperately, but he couldn't tell him or rather, he didn't want to. He strut in front of others, but he was a coward. He was afraid of losing Kaoru and rather than parting with him he preferred to have him as a friend, at least so he was sure he could have him forever in his life.

And then there was Adam. He still remembered well how bad Kaoru had been because of him. He also remembered the fact that he had been in love with Adam. Maybe he still was, but he didn't have the courage to ask him such a thing.

"Dato che ci tengo a te, amore mio,"(𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮) he replied, emphasizing the last two words. If in their mother tongue he could not confess what he felt for him, in Italian he was more than successful, since Kaoru did not understand him.

"I already told you to stop talking to me in languages ​​I don't know, how can I respond to your stupid insults?" Kaoru adjusted his glasses, while there was a little pout on his face that Kojiro found adorable.

The green-haired man walked up to him and when he was close enough he whispered in his ear “Why don't you learn them and call me the same way? Tesoro"(𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮.)

Kaoru pulled away, giving him a scowl.

"I'm not going down to your standards, you stupid gorilla." He said adjusting his glasses again.

"Sure? Your mouth would not agree. " Kojiro replied with a mocking smile.

"You are really disgusting, crack." Kaoru started to get up, but the green-haired man took him by both wrists and kissed him intensely.

The pink-haired man opened his eyes wide in surprise, before letting go and responding to that erotic assault.

"I've noticed before that your body responds well to my insults in Italian." Kojiro said when they broke away to get some air.

"I'm about to leave you know." Kojiro was faced with a completely red and breathless Kaoru. He didn't think you could fall further in love with a person, but it was happening to him right now.

"Talk to me again in Italian." Kaoru said in a small whisper, looking at the floor.

"Do you enjoy being insulted so much?" The green-haired man asked amused.

Kaoru just glared at him.

"Okay, but I'd say the room above the restaurant is better for this sort of thing, don't you think?"

They quickly climbed the stairs near the kitchens and found themselves in the room they knew more than well by now as they used it often.

Kojiro wasted no time and slammed Kaoru against the wall, starting to kiss him furiously again, starting an erotic dance between their tongues that were desperately searching for each other.

Their hands were busy touching each other, running along the bodies in a desperate attempt to feel more.

The clothes in the way were soon swept away, abandoned somewhere on the floor.

Kojiro wasted no time and brought his hand along Kaoru's length, while his mouth assaulted his neck, surely leaving hickeys that Kaoru would have a hard time covering.

The pink-haired man started moaning as Kojiro started pumping his member faster, making his legs tremble.

"Sei bellissima amore mio"("𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮")whispered the green-haired man licking his ear.

Kaoru moaned louder, clinging to the other's biceps.

"More." The man pleaded.

"What?" Kojiro asked.

"Talk to me more in Italian."

The green-haired man smiled and bit his neck in response, causing the other to sigh.

Kojiro took Kaoru in his arms, carrying him to bed, placing him gently on the mattress.

he began to stroke his hair, looking at him softly before saying. "Sembri un'opera d'arte" (𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓻𝓽)

"This was a nice thing, I didn't know you were capable of it stupid gorilla." Kaoru smiled, wrapping his arms around Kojiro's neck.

"You're an idiot, I've always said sweet things to you, even before in the restaurant."

The pink-haired man blushed violently and looked away, but not for long, because a second later Kojiro assaulted his mouth again, immediately searching for his tongue.

Kaoru moaned in the kiss and brought one hand to the other's hair, pulling hard.

"Hurry up, I'm about to burst." He said panting.

Kojiro grabbed the message and reached for the drawer to get the lube and condom. When he returned to Kaoru, he pushed him onto his back, placing himself on top of him.

"Shall you speak to me in Italian from now on?"

"And how do we communicate, you wouldn't understand anything anymore, we can't communicate with gestures." Kaoru slapped him on the bicep, glaring at him.

Kojiro chuckled before saying "Anything for you darling"

Then Kaoru began to caress his pecs, before reaching down and sucking his nipples. Kojiro sighed, stroking his hips. Kaoru continued to slowly suck each flap of skin, leaving him various hickeys. He kept going down until he got to Kojiro's member which was completely red and straight.

Kaoru looked Kojiro straight in the eye before taking him in her mouth. The green-haired man moaned loudly and closed his eyes, putting his hand in Kaoru's hair.

"Sembri un'opera d'arte"  ("𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 ")The green-haired man sighed, biting his lip.

Kaoru moaned in turn on the man's member, continuing to suck him.

He ran his tongue from the base to the cap which began to suck harder.

Kojiro moaned loudly, starting to push his hips up to meet Kaoru's mouth. He decided it was best to stop there, or he would have cum too soon, so he pushed Kaoru away and brought him a breath away from his face before touching his lower lip with his thumb.

"Sei stato bravo tesoro, ma ora mi prendo cura di te."("𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾.")

Kaoru closed his eyes and sighed at the sound of Kojiro's voice speaking in that language unknown to him.

Kojiro pushed him onto his back and took the lubricant which he spread on the index finger of his right hand. Then he looked at Kaoru questioningly and when Kaoru nodded, he brought his finger close to the other's opening before inserting it.

The pink-haired man groaned and closed his eyes.

Kojiro began to move his finger, admiring how handsome the man in front of him was.

"More." Kaoru said, looking at the other.

The green-haired man then added another finger, making it go deep and starting to scissor and curl his fingers inside Kaoru.

The man was moaning loudly, squeezing the sheets between his fingers.

Kojiro meanwhile continued to prepare him, being careful not to hurt him in any way.

"U-one to-another." Kaoru managed to say.

So the other obliged him, adding a third finger, going faster this time.

Kaoru moaned, sighed and panted as droplets of sweat gathered on her forehead.

"I-I'm ready Kojiro." Panted the pink-haired man.

Kojiro slipped his fingers, opened the condom and put it on, then applying the lubricant on his member.

Then he positioned himself at Kaoru's entrance and waited for the man to give him free rein. Fortunately he didn't have to wait long and when he entered Kaoru they both moaned loudly.

Kojiro waited for the other to get used to his presence and when he told him he could move, he began to do so. Slowly at first, then he began to increase the speed of the thrusts.

They were both panting and moaning, Kaoru wrapped his arms around Kojiro's neck and kissed him, the other replied immediately, stroking his pink hair.

When Kaoru screamed, Kojiro knew he had found the right spot and kept pushing on that exact spot. He felt he was close and was sure it was the same for Kaoru.

"T-tell me something else i-in i-Italian." Kaoru gasped.

Kojiro stroked his cheek and said"Ti amo."("𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.")

Kaoru's climax came just then, making his stomach dirty with cum. Kojiro followed three jabs later, leaning on his elbows so as not to be a burden to the other.

After a few minutes, the two recovered, returning to a normal heartbeat and breathing.

"Get off the gorilla, I have to get clean." Kaoru said.

"I'll take care of it, wait here." Kojiro got up and went to wet a towel and then came back and wiped Kaoru.

After taking the towel back to the bathroom he went back to bed.

"May I know what you said to me in Italian every time you spoke?"

"No, you can't know."

"Then you see they were insults, I didn't expect anything better from a gorilla like you."

Kojiro rolled his eyes and sighed, then glared at him.

"I told you that you are a work of art and that you are beautiful."

Kaoru looked at him with wide eyes and then blushed violently. He wanted to say something, but the words didn't come out.

"E-er, and then?" He asked with difficulty.

"Nothing, I just told you this."

"You can't lie, you idiot about a gorilla."

"You always think the worst of me."

"But I'm right to do it."

"No, you are just an unbeliever."

"And you are an idiot."

"I love you."

Kojiro had never seen Kaoru so surprised as at that moment. He didn't know what was wrong with him, because he had decided to drop that bomb, but the words were out before he could stop them; it was done now, he could not withdraw what he had said.

“Then I also called you my love. Now that I have satisfied your requests, we can move on- "

He couldn't finish the sentence, because Kaoru literally jumped on him and kissed him passionately. Kojiro obviously answered immediately and hugged him, while their tongues met for the umpteenth time.

"You really are an idiot." Kaoru said when they broke apart.

"I confess my love to you and you continue to insult me, what should I deduce?"

"That I love you too idiot."

Kojiro smiled and then laughed out loud, he wanted that laugh to feel all the happiness he was feeling at that moment, he wanted Kaoru to feel when it made him happy.

He probably heard it because Kaoru was laughing too.

a

uthor unnie: I hope you liked it, I haven't written for literally month's so it's a bit crappy and I write definitely better than that, but I'm no longer used to it and I'm struggling to get out of writer's block, love me the same pls

sincerely, author unnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 6.8K 125
Since I love this anime so much I decided to make one for this too I hope you enjoy feel free to request. Also Joe will not be here because honestly...
78K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
15.8K 486 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦, π—œ π—›π—”π—§π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨! ❞ π–₯» π™žπ˜― π™¬π˜©π™žπ˜€π™ ❜ πŸ›Ήα΅Ž 》𖀐 ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . π–₯» π™¨π˜°π™’π˜¦ π™žπ˜―...
2.1K 49 18
β€’ '' SURREPTITIOUS adjective kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of. '' - sk8 the infinity x male!oc - matchablossom enthusi...