The Person I've Always Been

By nowhere_96

COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social bu... More

1{Feeling Shit}
2{Call From A Foreign Land}
3{Meet}
4 {Hanging Out}
5{First School Day}
Characters(come Back Here For Info)
6{Introductions}
7
8{Memories}
HOLY SHIT
IMPORTANT!
10 /Sho...?/
11/Shoto Todoroki/
Instagram Chaos
12{The Midoriyas}
13{We Meet Again}
14{Battles}
15{Another Secret Spilled I Guess. No Big Deal}
16{Truth Or Dare Is A Spicy Game}
17{Are You Being Serious?}
18{Change Of Heart}
19{Byeeee!}
20{Graduation}
Authors Note
TY FOR 60.1K Y'ALL ARE AWESOME!!

9{Training}

5K 152 61
By nowhere_96

Quick thing. Hisashi and William knew about Loana, Sam and Lee. They've met them just not in their house. And sorry that this story is so boring😭It's gonna get more interesting I promise!

Izuku POV

I smashed the alarm clock that was going off on my desk. It fell to the floor and broke, but I didn't care enough to even look at it. 

I dressed myself, put makeup on visible scars and then proceeded to walk out of my room. I could hear my dad and William chatting downstairs. I went to Sams room, knocking on the door.

-Do you wanna build a snow man?

I sang in my creepy morning voice. I heard a chuckle, a thud and then loud laughing. I knew that they were awake so I opened the door, throwing in some clothes.

-Here. Hope they're good enough.

I walked out of their room to get to Loana. I got to her room, knocking.

-Come on let's go and playy~

I sang the next lyrics, hearing laughing from inside. I opened the door, throwing in clothes.

-These should fit you.

Next was Ace who is a lazy ass and always gets up too late. Lee was downstairs already, I could hear him talking. I bursted into his room, screaming at the top of my lungs.

-LET IT GOO! LET IT GOO!

-VEGETABLEEEE!

Ace rose out of bed and knocked me down on the bed.

-Seriously?

I chuckled a bit as he got up, mumbling something. I shrugged and walked out of his room. I got down the stairs to where William and Dad were sitting. And just as I thought, Lee was there too.

-Morning.

-Good morning hun.

-First time those three are here. Of some reason Ace didn't want them to come here but I guess that changed.

Dad chuckled as he read the newspaper. I felt like eating something small today, so I went to the fridge, going to try to find something easy to eat.

-Something easy and good to eat?

-Yogurt?

-I can try.

I grabbed a stawberry yogurt and a spoon, taking off the lid and leaning against the counter. Soon Loana, Sam and Ace walked in. Ace was still grumpy from my wake up call.

-Good morning!

Loana stumbled to the fridge.

-Your voice is hella creepy in the morning. You sounded like some old man.

-Really?

-What did the bitch do?

-He woke us up by singing do you wanna build a snowman and let it go.

Loana sat down at the table with Sam and Ace to eat. I slowly ate my yogurt, being prepared to run to the bathroom if I have to throw up. 

-Were the clothes okay?

-These are great. And they fit. Where'd you get 'em?

-Some store.

-You actually bought a skirt, fishnets, and a crop top?

-Ehhh..?

I avoided the question, not wanting to answer. I don't really know myself. I'm really weird. I just sometimes feel like wearing a skirt or a crop top. Loana just giggled and went back to talking to Sam. I threw away my yogurt, taking a glass of water.

-Good job, son.

I smiled at my dad. Ace gave me a look that said 'good job on not throwing up'. He knew japanese fairly well.

-Welp. We should be getting to school. We have training today.

Sam put away her plate as she spoke. Ace and Loana were done, while Lee also slowly got up.

-God I really don't feel like it todayyyy~

Lee stretched his arms as he rose up from his seat as he complained. Ace took him up on his shoulder, carrying him to the door.

-Let me dowwwnnn!

-Oh, the car is still at the school right?

-I can teleport it here hold up-

I actived my quirk, and then teleporting. The car was instantly outside.

-Byeeee!

At school

They all walked inside the school together, all eyes instantly drifting to the green haired boy. Some were blushing, some were looking at him with despise and some didn't know what to think. Of some reason, everyone seemed to be really attracted to him.

Lee didn't like the attention Izuku was getting at all of some reason. He was glaring at everyone while chewing on some gum.

-Take a picture and It'll last longer.

Izuku was also fairly annoyed with people everywhere staring at him, so he spoke back. Most students actually pulled out their phones and took pictures while others kept on staring or looked away.

The first class for the 5 was training on their quirks whit hero costumes on. The boys + Lee, who was in the boys locker room selectively, walked in. Some were already changed, waiting outside, while others were putting on their costumes.

Ace walked up to one of the lockers, pulling out a warmer hero suit, a protective jacket, shoes, and pants, along with a full body suit to put underneath. His costume had to be warm since his quirk is flying. It's windy and colder higher up.

Lee changed fast. He was wearing a black turtle neck, mask, boots that were easy to move in, a belt with a bunch of holders for things and a jacket that he could wear if he wanted. Lee moves a lot and is very quick,so their hero suit was flexible and easy to move in.

-Where's yours?

-Should be here-

Izuku walked up to one of the lockers, smirking when he saw his "hero costume". He used his quirk to change the clothes directly on him, not to get anyone questions about the hundreds of scars covering his body.

-Pfft. Who do think you are? That's not a hero costume.

A guy, that Izuku remembered as Eric, came up to Izuku. He had your basic hero costume on that fit his quirk, destroy. Izu didn't answer him and just turned around to walk out the locker room with the others.

-Don't ignore me you shit!

Izuku still ignored him as they got out to the "gym". It looked kinda like U.A's gym, but bigger, more modern and more realistic. They all lined up, facing the teacher who was a woman. She was an underground hero, called something along the lines of Roller.

-Good day students! I have heard that we have a new student so he will be demonstrating his quirk first and after that we can do some free training!

Roller called Izuku he walked up. Everyone, including her, seemed to be questioning his hero costume. Izuku paid no mind to it as his glasses appeared on his face.

-These glasses obey all my orders. I can basically do anything.

Some started to laugh at that, as if Izuku was joking, while others looked at him with an "are you serious?" Face.

-Sure you can, nerd.

-Give me something you want me to do.

Eric came up to Izuku and everyone went silent. 

Is he supposed to be intimidating? 'Cause he isn't.

-How about you blow this entire place up and then restore it.

Some started laughing at what he told Izuku to do, but he just grinned widely.

-Can I?

Izuku looked at the teacher who didn't seen convinced either.

-I doubt you can, but go ahead.

-Quirk activation, explode, restore.

A loud bang was heard and everything was blowing up. Some were flying around due to the shock. Everything was broken and some might even have died. Lee, Ace, Sam and Loana were standing with me, un-touched and shocked.

-How much did it take for you to be able to do this?

-Nothing really. Restore!

Everything went back to how it was and those who died or got hurt were fine. Eric was in shock, just as everyone else.

-Did... You really do that.. With a pair of glasses..?

The teacher,Roller,turned her head towards Izuku. 

-Not really. I just simply used a quirk that my glasses gave me.

Izuku shrugged as he looked around at the students.

-W-Well,that was... Truly unanticpated...Let's continue this lesson!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...
5.8K 395 47
The world isn't a kind place for many people. The odd few learn that earlier than others but many only realise this fact many years after those less...
22.3K 809 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...
27 0 3
After not getting a quirk from All Might and just barely passing the U.A. Entrance Exam, Izuku and his mother are taken hostage in the League of Vill...