āœ©ā€§ā‚ŠĖšš’š”šž'š¬ šƒš¢šŸšŸšžš«šžļæ½...

By I_Lab_Lemons

āš‘° š’˜š’‚š’š’• š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’šš’š’–š’“ š’ƒš’š’šš’‡š’“š’Šš’†š’š’…. š‘¾š’‰š’‚š’• š’„š’š’š’„š’†š’‘š’• š’„š’‚š’'š’• š’šš’š’– š’–š’š’…š’†š’“š’”š’•š’‚... More

(A/N)'s Note
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° That Certain day
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Parents
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Puppy Love
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Horrified
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° The Man
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Training
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Tomura-nee
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Taken
Meet (Y/N) (L/N)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° The Test
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° First Day
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° First day (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Battle
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Battle (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Half n Half
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° UsJ Attack
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival (3) ā™”
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival (4)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Hero Names
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Internship
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Beethoven
Author-chan's Note (urgent)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Study Night
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Final Exam
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Shopping
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Pool Day
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Happy Birthday, tsuki!
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Training Camp (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Death
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Dorm
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Ultimate Moves
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Love?
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Provisional Exams
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Provisional Exams (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Fight!
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° My Yu Ishigami~
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Mirio-Senpai
Author-chan's note
Two Heroes (The Movie)
Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)
Two Heroes (The movie) (3)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° I Died
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Gone Missing
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Tempest
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Last goodbye
Memes (Special)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° I do Love Kids~
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Lead Singer
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Dancing with Luv?~ ā™„
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° The Performance
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Boopai Incident
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° That... Dream
Book Two is Out B-)

āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° I felt Loved

8.5K 290 96
By I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

I don’t know what to feel… Emotionally but physically, I feel refreshed and relaxed. Everything around me is white with a tint of orange, signaling that I woke up at the time of sunset.

The sound of curtains waving in the air caught my attention, making me turn my head to the side. I saw the sun as some green leaves of the flower in the pot that serve as decoration in the room cover the sun slightly from my eyes.

It’s beautiful.

Questions eventually flooded my head, memories from before flashes before my eyes as I try to comprehend what happened, where I am now, and what will happen at the fact I am away from the place I think of as my ‘home'.

After a while of zoning out, I heard the door Creeking open. It made me turn my head to the side with my eyes slowly widening as I saw people… unknown people.

“Ah, she’s awake, everyone!” a voice cheered before chirps of gratitude and glee sounded from behind him. It’s a Rat man…. “Good Morning little one. No time to really so let me introduce myself. I’m nezu! And this is my staffs!”

“u-uh… ok?” I murmured, not sure of what to do as I look at them, still not comfortable with their presence.

“We're here to ask you some questions and we’re hoping you’ll cooperate.” Eraser Head said from the back of the unknown people, he looks like he hasn’t slept for a day.

I could only nod my head as I shiver because of the scary aura he was emitting. ‘Better not get involved with him… he’s scary' I thought to myself as my eyes look to the side with a nervous frown.

“ok then… let’s get started” And from that, I was drowned in an ocean of personal questions which had me choking my sobs in or maybe nervously fidgeting something as I feel slightly uncomfortable.

They asked me things about my parents which made me sad and upset, to them and mostly to myself… I’m trying to put those memories at the back of my head. Forgetting is the best way to help me move on from the things I fear the most.

They asked me some normal questions either; what’s my name, age, birthday, and if I have relatives. I answered no to the last one. My relatives to my Mom's side are not on good terms… for some reason, mom decided to cut ties with them. Dad doesn’t have any relatives, he’s an only child, as well as his parents, which gave him no uncles or aunties, or cousins.

After a while of questioning, I sat there waiting for them to tell me something as they talk to each other. “Tell me kid… what is your quirk?”

“Umm… Manipulation of Elements…”

“wow…” the awed which made me sweatdropped. “Do you know someone who has a quirk like hers?”

“Nope.”

“Then what should we do? The young kid seems to be fearing for her life still… just look at her!” the woman with long hair pointed at me with sadness in her voice, dramatically exclaiming her words while I sat there on my legs, dumbfounded once again.

“yeah… she does look like she’s traumatized or something” they agreed, with cap.

“I am not…” I whispered but they ignored me.

"Can we launch it on TV maybe someone can recognize her and then adopt her?"
The yellow-haired man suggested.

"Now now. Everybody calm down. Mic's suggestion is good but it is a big risk for the child. The person who took her is still outside. Free, and by the time he found out the child was alive he might take her again and might accomplish his plans. " the mammal man said as I look down on my lap.

"Then what are we going to do nezu" the female asked, walking towards me before wrapping her arms around my shoulder which caught me off guard.

"One of you. Can adopt the child. Since you already know her condition" He said startling me. I stared at them, wide eyes. No way?

I mean, the last time I was taken by someone, it didn't end well as what I expected.

"What if midnight she likes kids right?" the yellow-haired male said pointing a finger to the female.

"I wish I could.But It's not good for a girl to grow up with an R-Rated hero like me, isn't it? She might become like those hormonal teens who only wants is se-ow! Aizawa!?" she whined, rubbing her arms after the black haired man pinch it. They all sigh as the woman put her hands on her hips as she sighed as well.

"W-wait-" I tried to grab their attention as I raise a finger with a Nervous smile but they ignored me again.

'She has a point' they thought.

"In that case. Then Aizawa. It looks like the child has also gotten close to you. In short she trusted you. Take the responsibility man! " the yellow haired man said patting the other male's shoulder.

"N-no... I'm don't" I murmured as I raised a finger to grabbed their attention and deny the yellow-haired man's statement.

I was just sitting there, Deadpanned and dumbly listening to what they were talking about. I played with my hair until the man with yellow hair shouted.

"Aizawa !!! It's up to you. She'll grow to be a good woman if he stays in your home!!!"

I looked up to them mouth agape. The man who saved me stared at me and started to think.  I shivered while our gazes met. I avoid eye contact as I whistle.

"Mister... Eraser head, sir... I won't mind if you don't want me-beside's I'm lazy and doesn't know anything but sleep-" I tried to persuade him not to take me.

'he's scary...'

'Are you guilt-tripping me, brat?'

"Ok I'll take her. "
He said as he patted my shoulder.

"What!?" I yelled surprised expression on my face as the three adults chuckled. I slump my shoulder in defeat before sighing deeply, thought of being abused once again is flashing in my head that had me shaking in nervousness.

"Then the job is done. This shouldn't reach the public ok" the mammal person said, throwing the papers behind him.

"Be a good girl to your new guardian (Y/N)." The mammal male they call Nezu said at me smiling...

"W-wait... You're just gonna leave me here-?" I asked in nervousness as the adults started to make their way to the door, laughing at my small attempt to stop them; my hand is reaching out for their backs as I shake a bit.

The rat patted my head and went to the door. The woman then hugged me, shocking me as I hesitantly hugged back, smiling awkwardly as I look to the side.

It's been a while since I felt being hugged by someone. It's weird by it does feel nice.

"It'll be ok soon kid. You'll be safe with Aizawa here. He's responsible " she said, showing me a thumbs up with her other hand resting on her waist.

I deadpanned her enthusiasm.

"Oh! And I'm Nemuri Kayama, hero name: Midnight"

"I'm Hizashi Yamada, hero name: Present Mic"

I nodded and shyly smiled at them. It's so awkward to me but to them... I think they found me oddly funny. What am I? A clown?

Eventually, I was left with the man named Aizawa Shota. he stared at me making me tremble as I avert any type of contact while I awkwardly smile, stiffly chuckling as well...

"Don't worry problem child. I don't eat children. " he said. I chuckled nervously and looked at him as I fidget my fingers.

"I think you're lying... Mister Eraser head sir..." I lightly laughed as the man looked at me in confusion.

Once we arrived at the house, it was small but enough for two people to live. He motioned me and pointed me to my room. It was an (f/c) room with LED lights and drawers. A bed with blanket and hero plushies on it. A study table and a study light.

Everything was prepared. I didn't have that much stuff with me.
I mean, I only have the same white, big shirt with me when heroes suddenly barged into the 'home' I'm living in.

If I knew they were heroes that are gonna save me, then maybe I would have packed something and clothes. But too bad I didn't.

I felt my tummy grumbling which made me embarrassed to myself. I looked from the kitchen's door frame and saw the guardian of my dreams, working behind his laptop, seems to be concentrating deeply on his report or something.

Without his consent, I started to rummage his kitchen. It's a mess.

After a while, I began to chop vegetables and meat. Rushing from here to there, being the amazing chef I am.

I decided to cook Beef Stew, the recipe I learned from Kurogiri. After some time of preparing the yummy yummy ingredients, I put all of them into the pot as I started to blend it with my recipe. "I hope he likes this.." I mumbled, sadly chuckling to myself as I saw worst-case scenarios in my head, while tiny drops hanging on my eyelids.

Maybe... He would bite my head off and eat it with one gulp... I shivered again

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and saw Aizawa staring at me... And saw ne Wearing a yellow apron, while holding a ladle. "What's up" I asked, partying in my head at the fact I didn't shutter or showed any type of recoil.

'Cute' he thought. Clearing his thought to look emo.

"What are you doing? " he asked as he walked towards me.

"Dinner.. um... You're working and I don't want to bother you so I'm the one who cooked dinner... And besides, I'm starving" I replied smiling as I feel myself shaking.

"But you've just arrived. You should be resting"

"And so do you. don't worry Aiza- umm-can-can I c-call you d-dad? " I asked looking away bumping my index fingers together.

'ARE YOU NUTS!? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T REALLY WANT YOU HERE!? YOU IDIOT I REALLY WANNA DIE!? YOU'RE UTTERLY EMBARASSING, BIG IDIOT' I kept yelling in my head as I kept my expression the same, mentally cringing.

He was taken aback by the question as he cover his mouth with his arm.

"Ok... Sure... I guess" he said, curting as he look down but away from me.

"If you don't like it, I wouldn't mind... Besides, it all came out of nowhere too so-"

"I don't mind... Don't worry"

"Ok then... I'm glad, E-Dad-GAH" I jokingly said as Aizawa rolled his eyes and smacked my head slightly.

After a while we eat together as we talk about heroes, his job and past story.
I really enjoy being with my new guardian.

He seems to be interesting for an E-boy. But, not gonna lie, I feel the same feeling when I first knew Mr. Shigaraki, and Tomura-nee... But, in my guess, this time would be different.

A new chance. To trust and grow. To learn and step forward to being a hero... Hero... Huh.

Heroes... Are so amazing

(Rewritten: 2-17-22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 22.8K 44
šš‘šš’šš›ššŠššŽšššš‘ (šš—.) šššš‘ššŽ ššššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šš‹ššŽšš’šš—šš šš‘šš˜šš–ššŽššœšš’ššŒšš” šššš˜šš› ššŠ šš™šš•ššŠššŒššŽ šš˜šš—ššŽ šš’ššœ šš—šš˜šš ššŠšš‹šš•ššŽ šššš˜ šš›ššŽššššžšš›šš— šššš˜;...
210K 7.6K 42
š˜š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜“š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜±š˜¦š˜„. š˜Œš˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦. š˜”š˜°š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜¢š˜Øš˜¢š˜±š˜¦. š˜š˜µ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜³. š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ ļæ½...
100K 2.6K 16
"š™›š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™žš™£š™œ š™Øš™¢š™–š™§š™© š™–š™”š™šš™˜š™ .." [š™šš™™š™žš™©š™žš™£š™œ] š™¢š™–š™™š™š š™›š™¤š™§ š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™œš™žš™§š™”š™Ø š™—š™® š™– š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™œš™žš™§š™”
365K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh š˜†/š—» š—²š—»š˜š—²š—暝˜€ š˜‚.š—® š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—µš—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜„š—» š—¼š—» š—½š—®š˜š—°š—µ š—®š—»š—± š—½š—¶š—» š—°š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—暝—²š—± š—Æš—®š—°š—øš—½š—®š—°š—ø š—®š—»š—± ļæ½...