"Mine" || Yandere Sana x Dahy...

By Ai_Kiminatozaki

⚠️Warning⚠️: Contains killing, mentions of blood, harem, violence, sexual harrassment, inappropriate language... More

Characters introduction
Prologue: Darkness meets Light
Chapter 1: An easy target; Hirai Momo
Chapter 2: Her artist bestfriend; Son Chaeyoung
Chapter 3: Help to befriend
Extra Chapter: The popular and arrogant bastard; Cha Eunwoo
Chapter 4: Drama practice and new acquaintance
Chapter 5: Poison
Chapter 6: Brought back
Chapter 8: Attention-seeker; Park Jimin
Chapter 9: Plan
Chapter 10: Framed
Chapter 11: Your typical nerd; Hansol "Vernon" Chwe
Chapter 12: Accomplice
Chapter 13: Music club leader; Lim Jaebom
Chapter 14: That one touchy friend; Im Nayeon
Chapter 15: Matchmaking
Chapter 16: A new love blooms
Chapter 17: Seductive substitute teacher; Kim "Kai" Jongin
Chapter 18: Sexual assault
Chapter 19: A hero, a psycho
Chapter 20: Protective and affectionate brother; Kim "V" Taehyung
Chapter 21: Dedicated to Miyeon and Eunha
Chapter 22: Student council president; B.I
Chapter 23: Accused and obsession
Chapter 24: Rumors; Catching the culprit
Chapter 25: Busted?
Chapter 26: Truth
Chapter 27: A Sad Confession
Chapter 28: Saved and Healed
Chapter 29: New life, New love
Chapter 30: Mine
Special Chapter (M)
Alternative Ending

Chapter 7: Friends and jealousy

1.1K 70 29
By Ai_Kiminatozaki

"Momo-unnie..."

"Momo-unnie..." Dahyun murmured loud enough for her missing childhood bestfriend to hear.

"Dahyun?"

"Unnie! It is you!" Dahyun ran towards Momo to give her a longing hug. Sana just watched in jealousy and pain.

"What if I will be replaced again? What if she forgot about me? What if-"

"By the way, Momo-unnie, this is Sana-unnie. She became my new classmate and friend and we've been hanging out since..." Dahyun's words came out cutted off because she remembered that she and Sana became friends ever since Momo went missing.

"Ever since I went missing, right?" The older Japanese girl said with a small smile.

"How did you-?"

"A girl named Miyeon told me. She told me I got into an accident but she healed me for those past weeks I went missing." Momo explained. The younger Japanese knew this is a lie from Miyeon to hide the fact that she did attempted to kill Dahyun's childhood bestfriend.

"Really? Whoever that Miyeon is, I'm glad she kept you safe." Dahyun hugged the older once more. Sana couldn't take the scene anymore and ran away from their current moment.

She went to the rooftop and decided to get some fresh air even though after 3 minutes she needed to get back to class.

---

Back to Dahyun and Momo, they already broke the hug. That's when Tzuyu entered the scene.

"Momo-unnie, we need to get back to class." Dahyun face became full of confusion.

"Unnie, who's this? A new friend? But I've never seen her before." The pale girl questioned.

"Oh, this is Chou Tzuyu. She also helped me heal up along with Miyeon. Tzuyu, this is Kim Dahyun, my childhood bestfriend." Momo introduced the tall maknae.

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun and remembered Miyeon's orders to her.

---

"Remember, if you saw a student named Kim Dahyun, make sure that she wouldn't hang out a lot with Momo. Or else, Momo will be stabbed to death this time."

---

"So she's the one that Miyeon's talking about."

"My name's Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you." The taller maknae introduced herself to Dahyun.

"Nice to meet you, too! I supposed you're not the talkative one as well?"

"Yes."

"But Dahyun, once you knew Tzuyu so well, you'll be friends with her in no time. Anyways, we have to go to class. See you!"

"See you, unnie! And you too, Tzuyu!" The two waved and went to their designated classrooms.

Much to Dahyun's surprise, Tzuyu went to one of the 1st graders' classroom.

"She's a 1st grader? Talk about giant..."

She then remembered that Sana's still waiting for her.

"Hey Sana! Let's go ba...ck?" But her unnie isn't here anymore.

"Where did she go?"

---

Dahyun went back to her supposed classroom after several minutes of searching for Sana.

"Maybe she went in class already." Dahyun thought to herself.

"Oh, miss Kim. I'm sorry to say but you're going back to your former classroom." The professor told her once she entered the 3rd graders' class.

"What? Why the sudden change again?"

"The headmaster didn't like the idea of a 1st grader in a 3rd grader classroom so he decided to change it again. Sorry for the late information. Don't worry, it wouldn't be considered as late for you."

Dahyun exited the classroom, but not before peeking at the direction where Sana is supposed to be sitting at.

"She's not there as well..."

Dahyun became worried. What the older thought that she's being ignored by her?

She go back to her former classroom, much to everyones shock and excitement.

"Ahh, you're here! I supposed professor Lee already told you about the sudden change yet again?" Dahyun nodded in response. "Very well, you may sit next to Park Jimin."

The teacher pointed out at a guy with light orange hair, puffy cheeks, and a flirty smile. Dahyun went to her seat and began listening until...

"You look familiar." He mumbled. "I think I saw you before... Hmm, but when and where... Oh! At the stage play, right?" Dahyun looked at Jimin and nodded at him.

"I knew it! You're one of the most eye-catching one, you know? Just a shame that you get to be partnered with Eunwoo. But now that he's gone, I can finally steal the spotlight. Do you agree to be my leading lady at the next play, baby?"

Dahyun was getting uncomfortable by her new seatmate's flirting. If only Sana is here...

"Wait. Why am I thinking about Sana-unnie at this time?"

Luckily, the teacher heard Jimin and shuts him up. "Mr. Park, if you don't want to listen you can just stand in the hallway rather than being noisy beside a student who wanted to learn."

"Okay fine... grandma."

"What did you say?!"

"I-I said fine, young maiden." The teacher rolled her eyes at her flirty student before continuing the lesson.

Timeskip

Class have been dismissed and it's now lunch time.

Dahyun saw Momo and Tzuyu walking together as soon as she went outside the classroom.

"Dahyun! Do you want to join us for lunch?" Momo invited.

"Uh, no thanks, unnie! I'm going with Sana-unnie."

"Oh that girl from earlier? I think I saw her on the rooftop talking to someone."

"Really? Thank you, unnie! Have a nice lunch with Tzuyu!" Dahyun ran upstairs without even receiving an answer from the two.

Once Dahyun reached the rooftop, Momo was right, she seems to be talking with someone. Or rather, that someone is the only one talking to Sana.

She went closer and heard the female stranger's voice.

"I like you so much, Sana-senpai! Please go out with me!"

"A confession?" Dahyun thought while staring at them. She never knew that the Japanese would be popular. Well, the latter is usually alone so it's very surprising.

Unbeknownst to the younger, Sana saw her. She immediately spoke. "Sorry, but I already like, no, love someone else."

The girl who confessed to her had her eyes widen.

"I see... I guess popular people had someone they admire, too. Thank you, senpai." The girl bowed before running downstairs.

"Dahyun. I know you're there." The younger gasped in shock. How did she knew?!

"S-Sorry for gossiping..."

"It's okay. Let's go eat lunch." Sana held Dahyun's hands as they walk downstairs together.

"I don't know why... But I feel relieved whenever Sana-unnie holds my hand." She then remembered the older's words from earlier.

"She likes someone? How come I didn't knew that? Whom could that be?"

***

I was rushing to finish this chapter so if there's any grammar and spelling mistakes, please forgive me. I can't resist on updating lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
77.4K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...
34.9K 985 40
It's all started from that party... "Please i'm begging don't leave me, if you insist give me 7 days please, i promise i will prove my love pleaseee...
255K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...