Shivika: The last-minute bride

By rivanya__riv

The story begins right when Shivaay chooses Tia over Anika after the drunken episode. He chose Naam, Khoon,Ka... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Quick Survey
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Ending

Part 3

3.6K 208 8
By rivanya__riv

Shivaay laid himself next to Anika(not really, just the name ), those flowers reminded him of her. His patience was growing thinner at every second that passes knowing that she is not here. 

Shivaay's POV

What's wrong with my Family, why do they take so long to send the bride to the room? Fine, so what should I tell her when she is here? Should I tell her that I like her? NO NO, not like that. Hold her hand and slowly(someone interrupts his imagination with a phone call). Tia? why the fuck is she calling me now?

Shivaay moves out of his room to talk to her.

Shivaay: Why the hell did you call me now? To check why isn't the news in media yet?

Tia: Shivaay , please calm down and let me speak for 5 minutes, and then you can curse me, abuse me or even pull me to court.

Shivaay: hmm, tell me just 2 mins

Tia: I like someone else Shivaay, and I found it a little late, but I'm very serious about it.

Shivaay: Do I look like a toy to you?

Tia: No, it was you who made me realize that I was in love. Will you be able to treat me like the way you treated Anika?

Shivaay: What are you talking about?

Tia: Shut your crap, everyone knows that you like her. I'm not a blind woman to fool shivaay, but that was not the complete story. That doesn't prove me right either. I know I shouldn't have let you down by running at the last moment but I'm glad I had the gut which you didn't have.

Shivaay: What... Do you say I dint have Guts? I'm the top business man(She cuts)

Tia: I'm trying to be a friend here and don't bring you Naam, khoon to me. I don't know who you married or why you married that person but don't treat her the way you treated me or Anika.

Shivaay: I treated her badly?

Tia: This is what I was talking about, I told that you treated me and Anika badly but you only cared about her. This is what I wanted and this is what Dhusyant did to me.

Shivaay: Dhusyant?

Tia: Yes, I married him today, my love. 

Shivaay: Congratulations, Can you answer my previous question?

Tia: Yes you treated her badly, you would hurt her and heal her. You push her into the water and then you give her the medicine. You put her in jail and you give her bail later. Why do you do it? you accuse her then you are sorry for it. After all that you have done, she has stood by you. Who gives you the right to hurt her?

Shivaay: I... did those... I can't justify my act. I'm sorry Tia

Tia: i think you said the wrong name.

Shivaay: im sorry Tia. Sorry for hurting your feeling, sorry for treating you the way I did, and thank you for teaching me a lesson.

Tia: We are sorry for each other.. hahah.. so tell me more about the bride?

Shivaay: you will be surprised to see her at the Reception party on the same date that we planned.

Tia: Sure, will be present there. 

Shivaay: Bye

Shivvay eagerly peeped into his room from outside but didn't see Anika, so he thought of changing into his nightwear. He slowly entered his room and locked his door and opened his cupboard. A meager sound of a woman crying next to the cupboard found shivaay's attention. It was none other than Anika. 

Shivaay: Anika!!, Anika, what happened? Why are you crying?

He bent down on his knees to the ground to hold her.

Shivaay: Tell me, what is bothering you, say it...

Anika(still crying): Sahil.

Shivaay: What happened to Saahil?

Anika(still crying): I don't know,...

Shivaay: Why are you crying then?

Anika: he is alone at home, he might have not eaten?

Shivaay: why? why would he eat.. don't worry someone might have given him food

Anika: But in our house, we are just two, and I'm here now..(started sobbing)

Shivaay's POV

Just two in a family, I didn't even know this much about Anika. Will I let something like this happen to Rudra? Definitely not until I'm alive .. not even after my death. She would love her brother just like this right? How is it fine to just marry a girl and leave the rest of her family? No, I'm not gonna leave her like that.

Shivaay: Get up, let's go?

Anika(sobs): Where?

Shivaay: To see your brother.

Anika: Thank you so much. I would never forget this help.

The entire house was silent after a dramatic wedding putting everyone to sleep early. They drove to her house silently. While shivaay had a lot running in his mind.

In the car.....

Shivaay: Anika... I wanted to talk to you about..( she interrupts)

Anika: Will he be fine? 

Shivaay: He will be fine, I promise nothing will happen to him.

Anika: hmm(tears slide her cheeks)

They reached her house.

She ran and opened her door with a bang and hug his brother who was waiting for her. She squeezed him with her hug, seeing him, her life came back. 

Anika: Saahil, Are you alright? Did you eat?

Saahil:  Haan, didi. I'm hungry. Can you make me something?

Anika(weeps and goes to Kitchen): I will make you noodle, okey? 

Shivaay's POV:

I would have never imagined a bride in her wedding dress cooking at midnight ignoring the rest of the world. I stood there near the door as a stranger witnessing pure love. Let me live to witness that day when she cooks for me with the same love. I know she is a terrible cook but my words can't explain the look on her face. Probably this was her worst day, she is tired of working for a wedding, being someone's last-minute bride but her face that she puts before her brother is something. She almost forgot me, but I can understand. I left home without a word, how can I take the small boy's only family. That would be the greatest sin, maybe that is why she cried like that.

Anika then put Sahil to bed and changed her dress, but didn't have the heart to remove her mangalsutra nor vermilion. She laid down next to Saahil thinking about the day.

Anika's POV:

Why did Shivaay leave without saying anything? Should I call him? No, what if he takes it wrongly? Is he already unhappy about this marriage? But what could I do? I had no say over my marriage. Why am I thinking about him, think about yourself Anika, Stop thinking about Shivaay. I wish sometimes in life people loved us back the way we loved them.  Am I asking for too much? is it my fault that I was orphaned? I don't know what tomorrow holds for me but Saahil I won't let you alone, you won't face what I faced. I am your family and will be always.

Next Morning...

AT 8 AM someone knocks on Pinky's door. Pinky open's the door and is shocked.

Pinky: Shivaay... what are you doing here so early?

Shivaay: Mom, I need your help mom.

Pinky: Yes, but what is that I can do early this morning?

Shivaay: We will bring Saahil here to home.

Pinky: Yes beta, he is the only family Anika had, now he will be our family.

Shivaay: Come lets go and bring.

Pinky: But its very early , dont you think he will be sleeping?

Shivaay: No mom, he has to catch the school bus. So Anika will get him ready by 8 30, so ..

Pinky: but Anika is here right?

Shivaay(nods no): I dropped her home yesterday.

Pinky(shocked): why?

Shivaay: mom, please just help me get them home.

Pinky(laughs): now I get why my son is at my door so early. He has started missing his wife, but tell me one thing. Why don't you go and tell all this to her by yourself?

Shivaay: It will be good if you tell her,  u know...

Pinky: No, I don't know why it would be good if I tell. 

Shivaay: mom.. understand

Pinky: Shivaay, there is nothing to be ashamed of caring for someone or loving someone.

Shivaay(with a grin): Please......Next time I won't ask you...

Pinky: Why do you plan to hit on Dadi next time?

Shivaay Reached Anika's Place around 8 AM...

Shivaay: Mom knock the door!!!

Pinky:  At least do that naa? 

Shivaay knocked it twice with a rhythm....

Anika opened it .... and was shocked to see them.

Anika: Aunty Ji aap, come inside.

Shivaay: I am also here

Anika: yes, please come inside

They both sat and they were looking at Anika, and Anika was looking at them without knowing why they are here.

Pinky: Anika, Shivaay wanted to say something to you..

Anika(looks at shivaay sadly): What did you want to say?

Shivaay: me? NO, I didn't ..( and points fingers towards him mom)

Pinky: voh .. beta..( suddenly hears school bus horn)

Anika: Aunty ji one min.. I will drop Saahil and come back.

Shivaay: I will do that, why don't you guys talk ?

He grabbed Saahil and left the vicinity leaving the ladies puzzle what this man is up to.

______Busstop______

Saahil: I can go by myself but Anika didi doesnt just let me go.Mr.Oberoi,  im not a baby anymore but she is not getting it.

Shivaay: But i get it. Btw call me jiju.. okay?

Saahil : why? 

Shivaay: Because...I married your sister, and you are gonna stay with me in Oberoi mansion. Are you happy?

Saahil: Really!!! But I have a lot of questions to ask...( got into the bus before he could ask)

Shivaay: Evening.... we can meet..( waves bye)

_______Parallely at Anika's home__________

Pinky: I think we have something in this house that belongs to Oberoi's family.

Anika: haan Aunty i thought of it.., give me a minute

(goes to her room and brings the jewels and dress)

Anika: Here it is Aunty JI

Pinky: No im talking about the precious one

Anika: But this is what i wore yesterday Aunty, i don't have anything else.

Pinky: Im talking about my precious Daughter in law.

Anika: mm..

Pinky: I will leave shortly, Shivaay will stay and pick you up. Wear this saree today dear. We will wait for you.

Anika: But Aunty...

Pinky: Don't worry about anything else, Saahil will reach home, your new home. He will stay with us. 

Anika hugs pinky with tears..

Anika: Thank you so much AuntyJi

Pinky: This is nothing compared to what you have done for us.

Soon pinky left the house leaving Shivaay and Anika alone

They didn't know what to talk about... they looked at each other, then ignore each other.

Anika: I will go change and come.

Shivaay: Haan , I will wait here...

SHivaay's POV

She looked like a doll in the green saree with a silk blouse. This is the first time I'm seeing her in a saree and she is killing it.

Anika: What are you looking at?

Shivaay: You!!

Anika: What..?

Shivaay: No, no...you are ...

Anika(eagerly): I am?

Shivaay: You are ...late(he wanted to say gorgeous but..shyness)

Anika: Because .. this is the first time I'm wearing a saree.. and it took 3 attempts to get it like this.

Shivaay: You should have called me for help, I would be glad to help.

Anika: Oh really...

Shivaay: yeah.. I am good at learning things quickly.

Anika: Looks like you hold a lot of experience in it.

Shivaay( moves closer to her): I excel in the first attempt itself, Anika.

Anika(feeling the closeness diverts the topic): you wanted to talk about something?

Shivaay: How do you know?

Anika: I just know

Shivaay: Then why don't you tell me what I'm thinking.

Anika: Because last time when I assumed such a thing, it wasn't there (she thought he liked her and would stop Tia's marriage...)

Shivaay: It's fine tell me..

Anika: I have stopped taking decisions based on my instincts..

Shivaay: Do you always like playing word games with me? Fine.. I'll ask. Are you happy with this marriage?

Anika: Don't you think you are one day late to ask it? 

Shivaay: Yes, I am. I tried asking the same question myself yesterday..

Anika: And?? what was your answer?

Shivaay: So here we are, married.

Anika: So I wasn't that of a bad choice, But you do regret the money, isn't it?

Shivaay was hurt by her words and he held her hand.

Shivaay: Yes, I did. I wouldn't lie about it, but I would regret it more if I missed this hand by holding to the money. Because these hands would never leave me no matter the situation. I know i was bad to you, I have this bad ego, attitude but I am still your billu

Anika: How is being billu an advantage?

Shivaay: hmm.. yeah. I can't think of one. This is how I am now Anika, but with you near me, I will change for good. Can you give me a chance in this marriage? 

Anika: I will be still throwing water at you

Shivaay:  If you wish you can bathe me up? (flirts)

Anika: chiiiiii. I can't cook?

Shivaay: But you can eat...and I can cook

Anika: I'm a middle-class girl with no family name

Shivaay: But you are my family now...

Anika:  But you don't..( want to say 'don't love me')

Shivaay: I dont what?

Anika: One chance.

_________________

PRECAP: havnet thought about it.. but will be a lot of shivika..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
70.3K 7.3K 30
Every successful and happy married life will definitely have a huge base called friendship. Everyone who's reading this right now will relate to it...
138K 10.7K 32
She trusted him but he broke her trust for taking revenge..her heart broke in zillion pieces when she saw him being with someone else.. she thought a...
80.2K 5.9K 26
It's start from where pinky blame Sahil for being thief but what will happens when Anika will take all blame over her head without doing anything and...