~ The Truth Untold ~

Od Nikhattu28

This story is inspired by a BTS song "The Truth Untold" Of course it's me so it would be a happy ending unlik... Více

Teaser
1. Strangers
2. Coffee & Roses
3. Memories
4. Friends
5. Closer
7. Date.?
8. Ugly
9. Distance
10. A Missing Beam
11. I missed you
12.Birthday
13. Beautiful
14. Boyfriends/First time

6. Best Friends

982 58 9
Od Nikhattu28

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"Oh Beam.. Sorry. Did I wake you up..?" Forth said when he was quietly looking for something in the living room at 5 in the morning and Beam woke up.

"No no..What time is it.?" Beam asked yawning and rubbing his eyes while sitting on the couch.

Forth looked at Beam who was looking cute with those messy hair and sleepy eyes.. "It's 5 am. I was just going out to buy things for the cafe. You can sleep some more I will wake you up at 6."

"Huh.. I slept here all night.? Why didn't you wake me up.?" Beam looked at the duvet and looked at Forth.

"Sorry I.. I wanted you to sleep in the bed but didn't want to disturb your sleep so I.. I just covered you here with that and placed the pillow." Forth explained everything looking embarrassed.

"Why are you saying sorry.. I should be the one saying it. I really bothered you a lot last night.. I am really sorry Forth." Beam said apologetically looking all cute but he was lying. He didn't regret a bit bothering Forth last night. He had wanted to talk to him, to know him. be with him for so long but the man was so cold towards him that he never cared..

But last night was a miracle that he let him come inside and Beam was definitely not going to miss the chance so he did whatever he could and his efforts paid off.. Finally Forth is talking to him and is comfortable around him than before. He has a long way to go but he will try his best for him.

"Beam" Forth called him who was smiling with closed eyes.

"Huh.." Beam opened his eyes.

"Uhmm.. I'm going out to buy things for the cafe and will be back in half hour. You can freshen up in the room if you want to. I'll make coffee and breakfast when I come back ok.." Forth said.

"Oh.. No.. I mean I should go back to my room and get ready. I have a morning class. I will come back when I would be ready to have my breakfast." Beam answered smiling to Forth and they both left to their own different ways after that.

**

SMACKKKKKK....!!

"Ouch Pha.. What was that for.?" Beam groaned in pain when Phana smacked his head with paper sheets.

They were having their lunch in the medical food court.

"Because you were smiling creepily. I called you so many times but you didn't even listen. Where the hell are you lost.?" He asked.

"Ahhh.. I'm just happy.." Beam said covering his face with his both hands.

Kit came with the lunch and sat beside Pha and across Beam. He looked at his friend and sighed.

"Why the fuck is he behaving like a teenager school girl whose crush talked to her for the first time." He asked Pha.

"Because that's exactly what happened." Beam removed his hands from his face and answered Kit with his dreamy eyes.

"Huh.. What.?" They both asked surprisingly.

"Yes.. Forth talked to me. We had dinner last night and I slept at his place.. Well it was more like I tricked him into believing that I fell asleep so he let me and we had breakfast together this morning too.. Ahh I'm in love.." Beam told his friends everything putting his elbow on the table and placing his face on the palms. He started dreaming again lost in his mind..

Pha and Kit looked at each other.. "We lost him.. Didn't we.?" Kit asked.

"We did." Pha replied shaking his head.

"You disgust me seriously eeww.. Look at you." Kit said to Beam who was all smiley and blushy.

"What's you problem.. You are worse than me. You have a boyfriend who fucks you good and you ask for more. What about my single ass..? Can't I even dream about my crush.. No.. I mean my love.." Beam said straightening his back with an irritated look.

"Wha.. What the fuck are you saying.. I never.. never do that. You are talking bullshit. " Kit defended himself glaring at Beam.

"Yeah like I don't know you." -Beam

"Shut up." - Kit

"No I won't." -Beam

"I hate you." - Kit

"Me too." -Beam

"I wanna puke on your face." - Kit

"Same here." -Beam

"You.." - Kit

"You what.." -Beam

"ENOUGH...!!!!!" Pha yelled at both of his kids who were fighting like dogs. "I'm sick of you guys.. Kit.. Shut the fuck up.. and you Beam...Do you really love him or you are just fascinated because of his personality and because he rejected you in the beginning so maybe you found it interesting.. Are you sure.? I mean you are not gay." Pha asked carefully.

"And Kit and you were gay before you met Ming or Yo.? Can you guys suck other men if it's not them.? No.. You can't. You do it because you love them right.? I love Forth too. It's hard to explain but trust me I'm not fooling around. In the beginning I thought the same but the more I spend time with him.. The more I got to know him I became sure that it's not a mere crush anymore. Trust me guys I know what I'm doing. I just want you two to support me." Beam blurted out whatever was there in his heart and mind.

"Of course we are here for you dumbass." Kit said hitting his shoulder with a light punch.

"But Beam.. It just have been three months since you know him. you should take some more time before telling him anything just to make sure you know.?" Pha said.

"I know him for six months Pha.. Don't worry I am sure what I feel for him." Beam replied.

"Six months.? But didn't we just started going there three months ago. Did you know him before that.? Kit asked confused.

"I do.Beam replied.

"How.?" Pha asked this time curiously.

Beam smiled and started explanning everything to their friends from the beginning.

***

"Oh.. So that's how you fell in love.." Kit said after Beam finished his story.

"Wow" Pha said.

"Now you guys understand that I am not fooling around. I do love him and I will do anything to make him like me." Beam said to his friends.

"Ok ok.. I just hope he will accept your love when you will tell him but it will be not easy since he doesn't even talk to you properly." Pha said.

"I know Pha but last night we talked and even had dinner together. Maybe he just needs time. I can give him that as long as he wants but I am not gonna give up." Beam was determined.

"Ah anyway Mr. Romeo.. Do you know now why he wears a mask always.? Did you see his face last night huh.?" Kit asked curiously.

"Oh that.. He is just silly. He covers his face because he just has some marks on his face so he thinks people shouldn't see it like it matters." Beam replied to his friends nonchalantly.

"Maybe not for you but some people do look at things like that differently." Pha explained to Beam.

"Maybe.. I don't care. I know he has it since long time ago but I didn't know this is why he hid himself." Beam replied.

"So do you know how he got those marks.?" Kit asked again.

"Ai'Kitty.. Stop being so nosy. Maybe he had gotten into an accident. I don't know I didn't ask and I don't care. As long as he is with me nothing matters." Beam said.

"Fine.. Geez lover boy.. We know you love him. So what is next.?" Kit asked.

"Now I have to just try to be his friend so at least he won't hate me when I will confess." Beam replied.

"He is so gonna friendzone you." Kit said teasingly and Pha and him laughed.

"Can't you guys say something nice.? anything.?" Beam asked irritatingly.

"Yes we can.. I pray to all the gods that Forth's Dick is big enough for you." Kit said and stood up to run to his class.

"You fucking shithead.." Beam screamed with red cheeks and Pha laughed.

"Come on let's go to the class. You can beat him after that." Pha patted Beam's shoulder and they all went to their class with a sulky Beam.

***

"Let's watch action movie." Park said.

"Yes I agree." Ming agreed.

"Me too." Pha joined.

"No.. Let's watch suspense thriller." Beam said.

"I am with Beam." Kit agreed.

"Umm.. Can't.. can't we watch romantic movie.?" Yo asked hopefully.

"NO..!!" They all screamed together and Yo looked down.

"Hey baby don't worry.. I'll take you for a romantic movie tomorrow ok..? Don't be sad." Pha said softly pulling Yo's chin up with his fingers and Yo smiled.

"Eewww Yucckkk.." They all started throwing up.

"Shut up you guys." Pha shook his head.

They all were sitting in Forth's Cafe and were deciding which movie to go. They made plan to watch a movie and have dinner together.

"Hey what about horror.?" Park exclaimed with his idea.

"Yes yes.. Let's watch horror. My kitkat will hold me tight for the rest of the movie." Ming smiled devilishly.

"Hey I don't get scared." Kit smacked him.

"Yeah.? Then let's watch horror." Ming challenged wiggling his eyebrows and Kit rolled his eyes.

"P'Pha.. I don't want to watch horror." Yo showed his puppy face to Phana.

"No baby we wont. Shut up all of you we are not going to see horror movie." Pha said and everyone shook his head.

"Thriller"

"Horror"

"Romance"

"Action"

"Akdojfjdodowjhsjdjofof.."

BAMM..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forth came and placed the tray with a Bam on the table and everyone got startled.

"COMEDY" He said out loud.

"Huh.?" Everyone was confused.

"Why don't you guys try comedy. You all are Jokers anyway." Forth said looking at them with an irritating look. They were deciding since one hour what to watch but couldn't.

"Heyyy.." Everyone made a face feeling offended but Beam chuckled and they all looked at him.

"Thanks for the suggestion Forth, comedy sounds good." He said smiling.

"Yeah I agree I mean we all are stressed with the studies so it will be a good stress reliever." Park said and everybody agreed too. Forth shook his head in disbelief.

"Since you suggested the movie why don't you join me.. I mean us for a movie." Beam asked hopefully.

"No.." Forth replied and looked at Beam. Beam was obviously disappointed which was visible on his face. After all after that night things werere going smooth between them. Forth even joined him on breakfast and they talked too. He thought Forth was becoming warm towards him but way to go Baramee.

"I mean I can't leave the cafe so.." Forth hurriedly added when he saw that look on Beam's face.

"Oh fuck you man. You can close your cafe a bit early. It's not like you're gonna lose everything. Come on join us." Park said. Honestly.. He really wanted Forth to join. It would be good for him. Even though he can't say those cheesy and caring words to Forth but he cares for him. He knows Forth likes Beam but he is scared. But as far as he knows Beam is a very nice person and he can see how much effort Beam made so that Forth could talk to him and open up.

"Uhmm I.." Forth was thinking what to do.

"Please join us." Beam said softly once again with hope. Forth looked at Beam and he just couldn't say no anymore to him so he just nodded.

"You will join us.?" Beam asked in amazement. Actually he was scared that Forth will deny again but he said yes. "He said yes.." He said it out loudly looking at his friends.

Everybody looked at him confused except Pha and Kit who were just shaking there heads.

"We really lost Beam." Pha whispered to Kit who just nodded.. "We did."

"Ok its final then.. I am gonna book the seats and you Forth.. Go get ready and close the cafe. Come on hurry up." Park screamed and everyone started getting up.

Forth went inside his apartment to change the clothes after closing the cafe.

"Congratulations on your first date." Kit whispered to Beam.

"Asshole.. It's a friend's night not a date." He chuckled.

"We will see that." Kit smirked and Beam smacked his head.

"Hey what's going on.?" Pha asked and joined his friends.

"Nothing." Beam replied and glared at Kit who just laughed.

"Oh ok.. by the way congratulations on your first date." Pha said teasingly and Kit started laughing out loud.

"Not you too Pha.." Beam whined and left his friends who were laughing like idiots.

*********

A/N :~ Long time no see..😬

Votes and comments would be appreciated..🙊

Thank you all who always vote and to those who added my book in their reading list.. 🙈

Love you all.. stay blessed..💕

~ 19 May 2021 ~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

155K 6.6K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...
31.2K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
107K 6.5K 99
A collection of Forth Beam short stories. Characters don't belong to me, only the plot.
46.1K 2K 32
Does Forth win over Beam's fragile heart after all? Beam made the first move after learning that love can be found in a one night stand but can he ov...