𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨...

بواسطة namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 8

2K 106 35
بواسطة namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

The weekend came swiftly. It's been three days since that incident happened, and gladly everything was back to normal. Now, it's another sunny morning in the Kim's residence.

"Daddy, wake up!" Hwayoung cheered to the sleeping Namjoon beside her, but Namjoon was too deep in his sleep so Hwayoung started poking his cheek. "Daddy, it's Saturday. It's our family day!" She added, but Namjoon shifted to the opposite direction, making Hwayoung sigh.

Last night was their father-daughter bonding, which means that they will build a fort out of blankets and read some storybooks. Hwayoung loves when Friday night comes because she gets to enjoy her time with her father. But many things happened last night. After building a fort, they played a lot of different board games, had a tickle fight and pillow fight, and lastly, the storytelling. Namjoon slept later than Hwayoung because he cleaned the room first before joining his daughter to sleep.

"Daddy! Fire!" Hwayoung shouted, which surprisingly woken Namjoon up.

"Where?! Where?!" He asked repeatedly as he sprang from his lying position and hysterically looked around until his sight landed on Hwayoung's frame. "Hwayoung, where's the fire?" He worriedly asked.

"U-Uhm... The-There is no fire, daddy..." She stuttered as she lowers her head.

"Princess..." Namjoon sighed in disbelief. "Don't do that again, okay? You'll give daddy a heart attack." He warned, yet with gentleness in his tone.

"Okay, daddy. I'm very sorry. I was trying to wake you up but you were sleeping soundly." She apologized before letting herself get enclose from Namjoon's hug. "It's Saturday today, daddy. Are we going to the mall with Uncle Tae later? You promised, remember?" She excitedly asked after pulling away from him.

"Yes, we will leave before lunch. Now, let's go and brush our teeth so that we could have our breaky with your Uncle." He said and carried Hwayoung in his arms as they go to the bathroom to do their routine.

*****

Seoyeon's POV

"Are you sure that you won't be needing anything from the supermarket?" I asked to Eunhye as I check myself on the mirror. I'm wearing a yellow floral blouse that is tucked in my white, high-waisted jeans.

It's Saturday, meaning grocery day. Also, since yesterday was our pay-day, we have budgeted our money for our expenses this month. I am the one in charge with the groceries while Eunhye is the one assigned to the electric and water bills.

"Will it be okay for you to buy these for me?" She shyly asked while handing over a piece of paper.

I examined each product and noticed that it's for a skin care routine and some make-up too. That's strange. Eunhye is the least person I know that will use these products. She always say that the advertisements aren't even true, and the results vary from the one who uses them. And that she's already beautiful enough to even use those, which is partly true. Eunhye owns a simple yet natural type of beauty, so once she uses these, she'll be more beautiful I guess. I glanced back at her and saw a bashful smile on her face, then it hits me.

"Kang Eunhye!—"

"Fine! Fine!" She exclamed as she cup my mouth. "Yes, I am crushing over someone. Now, just buy me those and I'll pay for it, okay?" She blushingly explained, making me blink twice until a fit laughter replaced my blank expression. "What's so funny, Park Seoyeon? As if you don't wear make-up to impress your handsome lover boy." She sassed out as she roll her eyes on me.

"Yah! I don't do that for him, I do that for myself." I spat out, trying to suppress my laughter while watching her blush even more from embarrassment.

Oh my, she's been hit by cupid! I wonder who's that unfortunate man. Just kidding! Eunhye is a very responsible person, just kind of a crackhead but still trustworthy.

"You don't have to pay for it, eonnie. Just consider it as my early gift for you. Who knows? Maybe it's your time to shine. Besides, you're already 27!" I teased before running away from her, and there you go, a chasing game.

I ran around the living room while she chases me with a broom on her hand. The apartment was filled with giggles and squeals from us, until we both stopped, having the sofa between us.

"You, brat! As if you're not single as well." She answered. "Between us, I atleast experienced what is like to be in a relationship while you on the other hand, never even had a boyfriend once." She retorted, making me gasp as I hold my chest.

"Eunhye!" I exclaimed, exaggerated. "Was it my fault that I never saw the man I wanted to be with among my admirers?" I questioned poutingly.

"What about Taehyung? You once said that he is your ideal type. Why aren't you giving him a chance?" She asked, but I saw seriousness in her expression.

"I don't want to..." I mumbled under my breath. "I don't want to ruin my friendship with him. He's too ideal for me to be with. I'm out of his league, Eunhye, you know that."

"Seoyeon, it's not about being out of his league. It's about accepting the commitment of being in a relationship with him. I think you're not ready to be in a relationship." She concluded but I shook my head and took my bag that is lying on the sofa.

"I'll go now so that I could get home early." I said before bidding her goodbye.

As I walk to the bus station, I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. It's not that I'm afraid of being in a relationship, I'm just focusing on what is more important and that is my family. Being the only child is not that easy, especially now that I'm the one who is working for us. My parents has a small business in our hometown in Incheon, which is a flower shop. They built that out of their retirement pay, which was surprisingly a huge amount. Although they keep on telling me that the income they got from the flower shop is enough, and for me to start saving for myself and my future, I still want to help provide for their needs. I was deep in thoughts when a honk of a car startled me, making me bounce a little. I was about to complain until I saw the owner of the car. Let's see what this day offers me.

*****

Author's POV

As Seoyeon turns around, the annoyance on her face turned into confusion upon seeing the owner of the car.

"Hoseok?" She uttered in surprise while eyeing the jolly man who is waving at her.

"The one and only." He chuckled, showing his perfectly lined teeth. "Hop in! I'll take you to your destination." He offered to which Seoyeon declined.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine." She smiled before walking away, but the male surely is stubborn because he followed her with his car.

"Come on, Seoyeon! Don't ignore your bestfriend." He teased, making her scoff.

'Bestfriend your face... How can you consider someone, who suddenly left you without saying a word, a friend?' She thought to herself as she ascends farther to the bus stop.

Seoyeon tried to ignore it as much as she can but Hoseok's continuous call of her name made her to finally stop and face him. Hoseok then flaunted his charming, heart-shaped smile as he motion to the seat beside him. Groaning slightly, she went to the passenger's seat with a slight pouton her lips. He left her no choice, or else he won't stop. She knows how stubborn he could get.

"The mall." She simply said while wearing the seat belt.

"We won't even greet each other, like hello and hi?" He asked jokingly as he focus his eyes on the road.

"Hello then," She mumbled while looking outside.

Hoseok just sighed at her childish attitude towards him. He can't blame her, she must have been hurt when he left. But then, the stoplight turned red so he took the opportunity to talk.

"Hey, I know you're still mad at me for leaving, but that was already ten years ago." He breathed out, which made Seoyeon to purse her lips. "Besides, I always pay you a visit on your apartment but your neighbor tenants say that you're not home because of work. Whenever I go there at weekends, it's either you're home with your parents in Incheon or you're out with your friend. I also sent you gifts but they always return to me."

"That's not it, Hoseok. You left and didn't even think of telling me why. You said we will finish college together and apply a course in a dance studio to pursue our goals in dancing. But what happened? You left and after five years, you came back as a choreographer and acted as if you did nothing wrong." She answered back with bitterness in her voice.

The memories of her past reminded her of how she got her trust issues. Hoseok was her bestfriend ever since grade school, and they were even partners in dancing until they got into high school. They even planned to take a course as Dance Majors in college until Hoseok left after their high school's graduation. Because of that, Seoyeon pursued Business and Accountancy, which was her second option, which also led her to be where she is now. It's not that she still hates him, because when Hoseok came back after five years, he tried to reach out but she's just too mad to accept it.

Hoseok, on the other hand, admits to himself that it's painful to see your dearest friend being distant from you. He did everything he could, but it seems like she's still not over it. Leaving her wasn't his plan, but his parents made him. Without his knowledge, they sent a scholarship proposal to a school in US and he was accepted. However, he just knew about it when his parents told him that he should leave the night of his graduation. He was arguing with them, especially because of Seoyeon, but they left him no choice. He left that night with a heavy heart, knowing that his bestfriend will surely hate him.

The trip to the mall was in deafening silence for the two of them. The sound of the radio playing and the beeping of cars were the only thing heard. And finally, after a seemingly long ride, they've arrived at Seoyeon's destination.

"Thank you for driving me here." She bowed and started to remove her seatbelt, however it didn't work.

"Here, let me help you." Hoseok offered and helped her on removing it.

He leaned forward to put the belt on its place without realizing how close his proximity is with Seoyeon. Their faces were just inches apart and they both stared at each other's eyes for good one minute until Seoyeon slightly pushed Hoseok's shoulder.

"Thank you for the ride. Have a good day." She bidded before quickly going out of his car.

Watching her walk away, something foreign was felt by Hoseok. He held on his chest and noticed the loud beating of his heart. It's been years since he properly saw her face. She became even more beautiful, and just like before, his feelings were still the same.

"No problem, Yeonie." He smiled weakly as Seoyeon's frame finally came out of his sight.

Steering the wheel, he continued driving his car and stopped at the pedestrian to let the people cross. Watching the people, he noticed the little girl who's holding a cinnamoroll doll with her father. It made him smile to remember his past memories with Seoyeon when they were kids. She loves cinnamoroll too, the same way that little girl hugs it tightly. He just hopes that things will be settled between him and Seoyeon, especially now that he finally saw her again.

[A/N: Another character was revealed! What will be Hoseok's role in Seoyeon's life? That's for you to find out. Anyways, just a quick question. Will you forgive your bestfriend if he/she did that to you? You can comment down your answers.]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

94.3K 3.2K 24
Y/n Agarwal is a indian girl studying in Seoul, South Korea. She is 20. Kim Taehyung is a ceo of kim industries in seoul, south korea. He is 24. Now...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
love maze بواسطة floral

قصص الهواة

217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
134K 5.4K 34
❝If anyone finds out about this we are both going down, Y/N ❞- Kim Namjoon ____ A ruthless, cold hearted 24 year old Kim Namjoon head of a famous com...