Freddie - a fred weasley fanf...

By lupinivy

hii! this is a fic of sav and freddie. it will be a little smutty and inappropriate at times, so read at your... More

Intro & disclaimer please read! :)
the burrow
breaking an entry
not even tipsy

sickening

578 4 0
By lupinivy

You still had him on your mind. You took a drink of your orange juice as your eyes gazed over to the stairs creaking. His legs appeared first, wearing grey sweats that hung just below his v line. His sharp muscles cut every which way perfectly. His eyes met yours. You snapped out of whatever trance you were just in.

"good morning" he said groggily.

God dammit. Always with the morning voice.

"morning" everyone except you said in sync.

You ate your breakfast slowly listening to everyone talk about school. You glanced at fred over and over again when his eyes locked on you. He took a bite of eggs and slowly dragged the fork out of his mouth. He looked you up and down and giggled to himself. He knew what he was doing. This instantly made an affect on your underwear. Fuck i'm going to get him back for all this teasing he's doing.

The weasleys discussed going into town.

"Sav dear are you going to come with us? I think it's going to be me ronald and ginny so far." Molly said.

"eh- i've been feeling a little off today, I think i might stay home." you said. The truth was you actually didn't feel great.

"Oh okay, would you like me to pick you ups some tea in town?" she sounded worried.

"That would be great molly. Thank you so much."

"Of course sav. Georgie, fred are you coming?" she looked at the twins.

"Yea sure I'll go, I need to pick up some things from honeydukes." george seemed pleased.

Fred made eye contact with you. He smirked.

"I'll stay here. Keep a good watch on lupin." He said.

"Alright then. it's set. It'll just be you and freddie dear. don't make too much trouble" molly took the rest of the family and apparated.

"hey." fred started you down.

"hi freddie." butterflies zipped around your stomach. "look i don't feel so good, so I think i'm going to go take a nap." You headed up the stairs.

"Sav, wait."

"Yes fred?" you tried to sound annoyed.

"never mind."

You rolled your eyes and continued up the stairs.

A sudden rush of nausea ran across your body. You ran to the bathroom barely making it. You threw up your entire breakfast. You heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Oh merlin sav are you okay?" Fred's voice came from behind you.

shit. why does he have to see me like this. why now.

"I'm ok fred really, I think I just have a bug." You hovered over the toilet.

"Here let me help you" He walked over and you felt goosebumps on your neck. He pushed the hair out of your face and held your hair up with it. You threw up a total of 6 times after that, trying to push fred away each time. He sat through the whole thing.

Your limp body lay on the cold bathroom floor alone. Fred had left, he said he was going to get something but you racked your brain to remember what. He came back in, with a blanket in his arms.

"Come here love. I got you." He lifted you up and brought you to his bedroom. He softly put you on his bed, wrapped in a soft baby blue blanket.  He covered you in his blankets on his bed. His pillow smelled of lavender. And his signature scent. You couldn't explain it but this was the most comfortable you've ever been.

You closed your eyes and tried to get comfortable.

You felt a cold hand touch your forehead.

"Shit. You're burning up. I'll be right back." he sounded worried. Is he really worried about me?

You heard the cupboards being scrambled around downstairs. He jogged up the stairs again.

"I couldn't find anything. I guess we'll just have to wait for mu- oh you're sleeping" you weren't sleeping. but your eyes were closed. "sorry" he whispered. "I will tell mum to hurry, I'll stay in george's bed to make sure i'm still close to you. sleep good lupin."

You heard his footsteps walking closer to you. Didn't he say he was hanging out in george's bed? He sat on the bed next to you for a moment. You felt his eyes on you. You felt his breath coming closer to you, and he pressed his lips to your forehead.

"It will be ok soon love, just wait a minute."

Holy shit. He just kissed me.

You internally screamed on the inside. You didn't open your eyes, because you didn't want him to know you were awake. The rest of the day you stayed in his bed.

The rest of the weasleys apparated back in the living room. You opened your eyes. The burrow instantly filled with noise. You heard molly tell ron to take the tea up to you, and fred had gotten up. He opened the door and there was ron standing in the door frame.

You started to sit up.

"No no sav lay down you need to rest." fred said calmly.

"What in the bloody hell did you do?" ron looked frightened.

"I didn't do anything you git. She's sick and i have been watching her this whole time. Calm down mate." freddie reassured him.

Ron walked over to you and sat on the bed next to you. He put the tea on the bedside table, and you watched the steam pore out.

"Are you alright?" ron asked.

"Yes ron i'm okay. Fred has been taking care of me this whole time." He glanced at his brother.

Ron put his hand on your forehead.

"God you're burning up. Let me get mum. She'll know what to do."

"Ron no it's okay don't bother her" you paused.

"Are you mad? I'll be right back." Ron hurried down the stairs.

Fred's eyes returned back to you. He gave you a heartwarming smile. You heard molly come up the stairs.

"Oh dear you said you didn't feel well not this bad. I brought you some pepperup potion. It should make your symptoms go away if not lighten" she said with a worried look.

"Thank you molly. You really are too good to me."

"Oh hush. I'll pour in in your tea for you. And i'll be downstairs if you need anything. Just holler" she said.

"Okay I will. Thank you again."

She nodded, and headed out of the room. Fred looked worried about you. He handed you the hot tea.

"Drink up." he smirked. Fuck off weasley.

You took a sip. "You know, you can stop being a pain in the ass any moment."

"What ever do you mean?" he said sarcastically.

"I mean you need to stop acting like that. You act all rough on the outside, and i know you're not." you confronted him.

"Already insulting me. Classic. Feeling better now are we?" he chuckled.

"Loads." You took a big gulp.

"I still don't know what you mean. I am very rough." he said.

"Yea? what was that kiss then?" his cheeks went pink.

"Wh-what kiss."

"Oh shut up weasley. You know exactly what i'm talking about. You know the one right here." You pointed to the exact spot on your forehead where he kissed you.

"That bug must be pretty bad, making you imagine things. Because i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." he was a really bad liar.

"Yea right." You chuckled to yourself.

He still tried to act confused. Even though he knew damn well what you were talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
631K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...