Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Fourteen

4.7K 195 21
By missanonymousL

Chapter 14: Jealousy

Jungkook was stiffened in his thoughts while Lisa is still struggling in his grip.

I mean, those muscles are there for a reason...

What.

The.

Hell.

What's wrong with this guy?!!

Lisa was still trying to free herself then she gave up as she noticed he won't budge and groaned.

"Stop daydreaming and let me go already!" Lisa spat that earned the attention of the lad. He snapped back from his senses.

Jungkook was in thought and tried to stare at her eyes deeply to confirm everything.

Lisa got confused on why is he staring like that to her...

Like he is searching for something inside her...

What the hell?!!

Is he insane? Gosh, I swear this family is full of unpredictable people.

"What now?" Lisa groaned, she got irritated by him. He wasn't even budging. He's just there, standing in front of her—trapping her even           —doing nothing but stare at her.

"Lisa..." he said huskily that made Lisa nervous.

"What are you up to?" he asked that made Lisa confused.

"What?" she knitted her eyebrows but Jungkook seems to be so serious.

They stayed in that position where Lisa is trapped in a hard wall with a veiny muscled arms on both her shoulders.

"You know what? I am tired, so let me go or else I'll kick your balls and I'll make sure that you won't ever produce another being!" Lisa said she got nervous of his stare. Lisa became uncomfortable of his serious stare    —include the tension in his room and of course don't forget about their position.

They look like a hot ass couple having a teenage love quarrel in the school campus, damn.

Jungkook gulped before letting her go, 'Hmm, a man's weakness is always down there.' she thought before she hurryingly went out of his now hot nd stuffy room.

Jungkook, on the other hand, threw himself on the couch nd massaged his temple.

Is he really jealous?!!

But why?

She is just a paid pretend girlfriend for Pete's sake.

But one thing he confirmed earlier is that he is surely falling for her, he just doesn't get why.

He saw everything while looking at her doe eyes. Those doe eyes, her soft cheeks, her cute button nose, her plump lips that attracts him. It's like a magnet that attracts his own lips.

But it is clear, he imagined being with her, laughing together, cuddling each other and even having an intimate moment with her. That's what he saw in her eyes.

This can't be...

They can't...

His only intentions before is to hire her to be his girlfriend for a whole month to get what he wanted, the company that he desired ever since.

But the girl is changing his desires. Right now, his mind and heart says that Lisa is the one that he wants, he wanted, he desires.

Then his mind was suddenly filled with anger, he remembered how his brother and her was laughing before going inside.

He bald his fist as he saw how they enjoyed each other's company, he may seem to be a possessive boyfriend right now but who cares!

Fuck it! Who cares about anyone when he can only care about his Lisa!

Jungkook stood up and laid on his bed and groaned before closing his eyes.

He needs to talk to him.

Lisa woke up because of the sun beaming form the window glass.

She groaned, she wanted to stand up but can't find her strength to do so.

She slept late last night.

And it was because of him.

"Why is he acting like this?" Lisa groaned again then ruffled her hair in annoyance and confusion.

There is only 2 weeks for the elder Jeons to stay here and before they go, Grandpa Jeon will already hand the company to his chosen grandson and by that, she will also go and leave this house and start her new life.

2 weeks...

2 weeks to find out what is wrong with the both of them, Jungkook is not the only one who is confused, she is too.

She looked at the clock in the bedtable and she cursed when it is already 8 in the morning, they must be eating by now.

She went downstairs and to her surprise no one is eating.

Did they eat early? she thought then she shrugged it off and went to the fridge and drank water to awaken her sleepy self.

She then heard a clearing throat that made her to look at to whom it could be.

"Good morning, Lisa." Junghyun said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Junghyun oppa." Lisa said and smiled.

"You look tired. Slept late?" he asked then Lisa stopped moving before she nodded.

"Did you eat already?" Lisa asked then Junghyun shook his head.

"It's sunday, usually in sundays, people here wakes up late." Junghyun said then Lisa hummed. So that’s why.

"Should I cook then?" Lisa asked then Junghyun looked at her. He then grinned sheepishly at the latter.

"I'd love if you do. I'm sure they would too," he said cheekily that made Lisa giggle. She hummed enthusiastically before the two took two of the aprons. Junghyun wearing the pink on while Lisa wearing the blue.

They both prepared all the ingredients and giddily laughed as they started cooking.

While they are cooking at the kitchen, both Somi and Jungkook wemt downstairs almost at the same time but only Jungkook were there for a minute now watching the two.

They looked like an old couple cooking together. Add the fact that they were wearing matching aprons together. His eyes darkened and his aura too.

"Jealous?" Somi teased while looking at the two. She didn’t see how her brother’s aura changed in an instance but she felt it.

"No." he denied but Somi didn't buy it. She wanted to tease her lovely brother for a bit.

"Anyway, don't you think they look good together—" Jungkook cutted her.

"They don't, Somi." he growled then Somi laughed at her brother. She is near to tripping as she laughed out loud.

Who would've thought that this tyrant and iceberg of a brother actually is possessive towards his lover?

Junghyun and Lisa heard it that made them turn and look at the two siblings on the stairs.

Junghyun then waved at them, "What are you guys doing there?" he asked innocently that caused Jungkook to just roll his eyes.

"Someone is jealous~" Somi sang while teasing the lad.

"Jealous?" Junghyun asked, Lisa became quiet but of course she does not want to assume things ahead of her.

Maybe she is a little assuming that he is especially that he made her hopes up since last night.

"Oh, nothing. I think someone is just jealous~" Somi teased more that earned a glare from Jungkook.

"I told you not to push me, Somi," he whispered, threat laced in his hoarse voice.

Somi and Junghyun suddenly burst into laughter.

Somi suddenly stopped laughing as realization hit her, her dickhead brother, Jeon Junghyun is laughing with her.

"I'm sorry, I can't contain it anymore." Junghyun said while laughing.

Somi stayed still while Jungkook knitted his eyebrows.

Junghyun and Jungkyu never laughs like that with them, they usually has this poker face even if someone cracks dad jokes. This sudden change of him is really shocking for both the siblings.

Lisa seemed relax but she still feels the tension from Jungkook.

"Anyway, you should sit now. Breakfast is almost ready, just a little more time." Junghyun said before taking the knife to chop the meat as Lisa chopped the onions.

Somi was still shocked about his sudden change of behavior, before it was her parents and now Junghyun, who's next?

Jeon Jungkyu?

Jeon Jungkook?

Is Lisa the one who made this changes?

Somi and Jungkook just obeyed Junghyun and sat at the dining table.

Not too long when all the Jeons gathered up at the dining table with the maids assisting them.

They enjoyed Lisa's dish and praised her.

Everyone noticed how relaxed and calm Junghyun and Jungkyu.

They also initiated the conversation, Junghyun praised Lisa and even thanked her for letting him help her in cooking.

Grandpa Jeon smiled because this is what he really wanted since before, to see this family happy and relaxed without any rivalries.

Breakfast ended and as always, Lisa went to the garden to talk to her sisters and parents.

"I'm sorry..." Lisa jolted up when she heard a sudden husky voice from her back, "I'm sorry about last night." the person said then Lisa looked at the person.

She then stared at him, he stared back.

They both looked at each other, Lisa noticed that he won't break their contact so she cleared her throat before turning around.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked trying to act tough.

She suddenly became weak when she saw nothing in his eyes but sincerity.

She heard him sigh before going beside her, "I want to make it up to you." he said then Lisa got confuse.

"What?" she asked.

"We'll go somewhere, get ready." he said.

Lisa rolled her eyes, just earlier he was sincere and gentle and now he became arrogant tyrant again.

"And where is that?" Lisa asked stubbornly.

"Trust me." he said before walking away.

Tsk. Bipolar.

Jungkook and Lisa was silent inside the car.

Only the music in his radio where the only noise that can be heard inside the car.

After 30 minutes, Jungkook stopped the engine into a fancy place.

Lisa then panicked, "Are we going inside?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Why?" Lisa said then glanced at the place, "You didn't tell me! You should've informed me!" Lisa said.

Jungkook chuckled at her panicked expression, "I told you to trust me, didn't I?" he said then Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Still!" Lisa said then Jungkook chuckled again.

"Lalisa, you look great. You are too conscious." he said then Lisa looked at him. She stood there frozen on the spot. What did he just say?

Did he just complimented her?!

Jungkook walked out the car and went at her direction, Lisa was frozen inside.

He opened the door and offered a hand to Lisa, Lisa gulped before accepting it.

They went inside and almost all of the people inside looked at them admiring the couple.

Some girls looked at them with jealousy, a young billionare is beside Lisa so it is understandable.

They also look good together.

Perfect Couple

They sat at the reserved table for them, Jungkook guided Lisa who seemed lost and nervous.

"Relax, Lisa." he whispered into her ear.

Jungkook sat opposite to Lisa, Lisa was looking around panicking.

Jungkook held her hand that made Lisa flinch and look at him confused, "Calm down, Lisa." he said again.

"They are looking at us," Lisa whispered but Jungkook squeezed her hand reassuring her.

Jungkook understood why shd is acting like that, she doesn't have any experience in these fancy things.

She is just a simple girl and she is not a fan of extravagant things like this.

But he wanted to really make up for what he had done and he wanted to make it special for the both of them.

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
27.6K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...
203K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...
11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...