The last one (KiriTodoBakuDek...

By Yeomwon_Hinata

A world, in which, when you turn 15, you get a mark on your forearm, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•€π• π•¦π•π•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•žπ•’π•£π•œ. Not... More

Intro ch.
Backstory
ch-1 MY first day
ch-2
ch-3
Important!!
Heya (boring A/N)
ch-4
ch-6
OC - bio
Yo, I need your help
I Have Decided. Blep :P
Ch-7
Ch-8

ch-5

3.8K 99 127
By Yeomwon_Hinata

~a few days before the exams~
I knocked on the staff meeting room, as a cheerful 'come in!' came from behind it. I opened the door, stepping inside. I bowed a little to my teachers. "You called for me, Principal Nezu?" "Yes Izumi-san, please, take a seat." He replied, with his usual bright smile.

I took a seat beside All Might, who was in his skeleton form, and listened to what they were discussing. "Now, with the connection between The Hero Killer and the League Of Villains, there's a possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?"  

"Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical. Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people getting injured in the entrance exams." Mr. Snipe explained.

^What is we talking about?^ I thought to myself.  Aizawa-sensei had told me that Principal Nezu had called me for some important discussion, but I need some context to understand shit, thank you very much.

"We can just ignore those, let them say what they want." Aizawa-sensei deadpanned. "We can't exactly just do that, now can we?" Ms. Midnight said. "I understand why you want to change the exam, but having the students fight us in teams of two.." Huh-?

"Yes, that's a bit unfair." "If we win too easily, we wouldn't be able to give them grades." Thirteen and Present mic said. "Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the students a handicap." Mr. Snipe told. "Principal Nezu, what do you think?" Aizawa-sensei asked. 

"Of course I also agree with the changing of the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger? The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger." The principal explained. "That's true." "I have no objections."

"Then, to deter-" "Uhm, excuse me." I raised my hand. All the teachers looked at me with curiosity. "I hate to interrupt this important discussion but... I'm afraid I have no idea about what's going on, or why I'm here." I sweatdropped.

All the teachers then looked at Aizawa-sensei. "You didn't tell her?" All Might asked. Tell me-? "I forgot." Aizawa-sensei deadpanned as the others sweatdropped. Principal sighed. "Izumi-san, so you have been informed that your class will be fighting against faux villains for the final term exam, by a student from class B, if I'm right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Well, we teachers have decided to change the exam and make the students fight one of us, in teams of two." I was shocked but nodded again, and then asked, "May I ask, why are you telling me this?" with a head tilt. Ms. Midnight silently squealed.

"We have also decided that you will be fighting the students in the practical exam as well, as a teacher." My jaw almost dropped. ^Hold up- what-^ "huh?" I managed to mutter out. Principal Nezu giggled a little at my reaction. "Surprising, I know," he said.

I looked at Aizawa-sensei, to make sure that the bear-like principal wasn't just messing around with me. When he nodded, I had to stop myself from screaming out of joy. My cheeks puffed up as I tried to hold in my excitement, and my smile. 

Midnight lost it at that and ran to me, squishing my cheeks. "Mish Minight, wut awe you dwoing-" I asked, voice sounding weird. "How can someone be so cute?!" she squealed, hugging me to her chest, my face pressed against her melons. 

^Is this... Is this what heaven feels like?^ OK I know I sound like a pervert, but my bisexual ass literally could not help but feel weirdly happy and comfortable. Boobs are so soft, they make great pillows. You can NOT tell me otherwise. 

"M-Midnight-san- you're gonna suffocate her-!" All Might exclaimed in panic after he saw my face turning red. "oH- sorry! Are you okay?" She let go of me, cupping my face to make sure I was alright. 

"Yeah," I said, gently taking her hands off my face after I took a deep breath. After that uhm, whatever you wanna call it, we moved on to deciding the teams, and which pro will go against which team. 

"Y/n, you will be going against Kaminari and Mina, unlike us, you will not get the weights, but you are not allowed to use any 5 of your elements. If you're caught using an element you weren't allowed to use during the exam, you will be disqualified and will not attend the summer camp. You can pick which 3 elements you wish to use and tell us." Aizawa sensei told. 

"Well, if I'm going against Kami and Mina, I should use at least air so I can avoid their attacks. Ig using shadows will come in handy as well, to hide and stuff... What about the 3rd one? OH, I should use clay. It will come in handy when I need to capture them." I muttered.

~Second person pov~
Everyone in the room sweatdropped as you muttered. You were becoming more like Deku. "I have decided. I will use shadow, air, and clay." "Very well, moving on" The meeting continued till everything had been decided, and then you were all dismissed.

~the day of the practical exams~
"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it's possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't go making stupid mistakes. I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea about what you'll be doing." Aizawa said to the class.

Kaminari and Mina cheered about fighting robots, passing easily, and having fun at the summer camp. Nezu was quick to crush their plans on doing so by telling us that the class will be fighting us in teams of two.  

"First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are a team, and they'll be going against me," Aizawa told with his creepy asf smile. "And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team and their opponent..." Suddenly All Might landed in front of the two childhood friends. "Is me!" The buff man yelled. 

"Work together to beat me, you two," he said, clenching his fist. "Also, Kaminari and Mina are a team, and they will be fighting against..." Aizawa started as you came from behind the teachers, in your hero costume. "Me." You smirked as your classmates' jaws dropped.

"IZUMI-SAN?" "Aren't you supposed to be taking the test with us?" "WOAH SO COOL" "I am taking the test, just that mine is a little different than yours." You told, smiling at Shoto who had asked the question.

"And now! We'll be announcing the teams and the pros they'll be up against all at once!" Nezu exclaimed.

First match: Cementoss vs. Kiri and Sato
Second match: Ectoplasm vs. Tsu and Tokoyami
Third match: Power loader vs. Iida and Ojiro
Fourth match: Aizawa vs. Momo and Shoto
 Fifth match: Thirteen vs. Aoyama and Uraraka
Sixth match: Luna vs. Mina and Kaminari
Seventh match: Present Mic vs. Koda and Jiro
Eighth match: Snipe vs. Toru and Shoji
Ninth match: Midnight vs. Sero and Mineta
Tenth match: All might vs. Bakugo and Deku

"The time limit for the exam is 30 minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on the pro or to have one of you escape from the stage." "But will it be okay to run away?" Mina asked. "Yup!" "But it'll be different from the combat training, you'll be up against someone way better than you!" Mic proudly said.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains." Thirteen stated. "Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win in a fight against them, then that's fine. However."

"I cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you understand this well." Aizawa said. "So it's fight and win, or run and win.." Deku mumbled.

"That's right, your decision-making skill is being tested." You told. "But with these rules, you may think, the only choice is to run, isn't it? That's why we asked the support course to make these for us!" All Might yelled/explained, taking out the ultra compressed weights.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina. Luna will not be wearing these, but she has been put on some restrictions too." 

"That's right, I'm not allowed to go all out, but it's not really because it will give you a handicap. Well it will, but it does more benefit to me than it does to you." you smiled with your tongue sticking out. Midnight had to be restrained by Aizawa because she was about to pounce onto you.

You saw Kiri, Bakugo, Deku and Shoto blush a little. "Alright, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." "Hai!" "Those waiting for their turn can watch the exams or build strategies as a team, do what you want." With that, the pros started to leave.

Your eyes flickered to your soulmates. You ran to Kirishima first, grabbing his big hands in your tiny ones. "Good luck Kiri, I hope you pass!" you kissed the tips of his fingers before running to Shoto. Kiri stood in shock, trying to process what just happened before he smiled, pressing the tips of his fingers to his lips.

You hugged him from behind, surprising him. "Good luck Shoto!" He patted you, causing you to purr a little in content. You flew up a little, kissing Shoto's cheek. Then you also hugged Momo, wishing her luck. Then you dashed off to BakuDeku. 

"She is something else huh?" Momo commented, to which Shoto nodded. "Deku, Katsuki!" they turned to face you. You smiled brightly at them and hugged them, tail wrapping around their waists. 

"Good luck, and please don't get hurt- Oh, and please don't fight too much." You said, before letting go of them, and flew up to peck their noses. "See you later guys, love you!" You waved, running inside, where the pros were. 

Bakugo tched, obviously flustered, while Deku stood shocked before his face turned cherry red. "Ooh, what's going on between the five of you?" Mina and Kaminari asked, wiggling their eyebrows at the four males.

~Time skip to Y/n and KamiMina's battle~ ~Y/n's pov~
"Ready, go!" I heard the intercom, and I turned into my wolf form. They never said I couldn't use the other part of my quirk~ walking around, I could hear their footsteps, they were near, perfect. 

I used my air element to carefully take out some screws, nails, nuts, and bolts from different pipes from the area near the escape gate. ^These will collapse any minute, gotta go somewhere safe before they do.^ I thought, turning into a shadow to quickly get away from the scene.

I sat on top of a building nearby, watching as the two ran from all the falling debris. (still in wolf form btw) I giggled, now that it's gonna be hard for them to escape, I can fight, and defeat them. Oh btw, 10 minutes had already gone by. 

So that leaves me with just 20 minutes to either make them pass out or stall them till the time runs out. I howled loudly at one of the power supplying buildings, making the power suppliers in it get pressurized and burst.

It caused a chain reaction to take place, destroying most of the buildings in that area. Oh little fools, they don't even realize, that their escape paths are getting blocked, one by one. Now they have to fight me to win~ 

I turned back to human, then into a shadow, and traveled to them, after they stopped at a semi-clear area, debris surrounding us. "Boo," I said from behind them.

 They screeched in terror, hugging each other before they realized it was me. They immediately backed away from me, ready to use their quirks.  I laughed, making them pause. I barely showed emotions, no wonder they're shocked. 

I was enjoying this, the role of villain. No, it didn't mean I want to be a villain now, I still want to be a hero, but beating people's asses as a villain is just, something else. They whispered amongst each other, before they ran away, me turning into a wolf and following them.

They realized the path had been blocked, they turned to face me. They were a good distance away from each other, so I quickly turned into a shadow, turning back into a human once I was in front of them, or, in between them. 

Out of surprise, Kami released a huge amount of electricity at me. I jumped up, as Kami's electricity hit Mina, who screamed in pain. Kaminari went baka mode, so he's immobilized now. 

I quickly touched the ground, the cement clay melting and forming a restraint, tying the electric blonde to the ground. I looked at the hurt Mina, as she got ready to throw her acid. "Sorry love, but this match is over." I smiled, running towards her.

She smirked, thinking I fell for her 'plan' and threw the acid towards me. Just as it was about to hit me, I used air to fly up, do a flip, and land behind her, sending a huge gust of wind onto her back, making her fall down on her stomach.

I was quick to restrain her using the same method as Kami, making sure she couldn't use her acid to escape. And even if she did manage to do that, she'll have to fight me, and with barely 10 minutes left, it's almost impossible for them to pass~

~Time skip~ 
The alarms blared through the stage, declaring that I won. I immediately released the two, who were pouting. "I'm sorry guys... But I want to see my brother, and for that, I had to win and go to the summer camp." I apologized, picking them up using the air element.

I felt guilty now, all of a sudden. ^Now they can't go to summer camp because of me...^ I thought, my ears bending down due to sadness and my tail wrapped around my leg, ashamed. "It's ok Izumi-chan! Congrats on winning!" Mina cheered weakly.

I mustered up a smile, as we reached the clinic. I made Mina float towards me, and pat her head. "Thanks... But still, I'm sorry, you both were excited to go to the camp and I.." she put a finger to my lips, successfully shutting me up. "Hush, I said it's fine."

I laid the two on the hospital beds, looked at Kiri, who was also there, for a sec then left. While I was walking to the observation room, I started feeling lightheaded. Oh god, the adrenaline was washing out. 

Switching powers left and right hurt, especially if you're changing your body into something else really quickly. Doesn't help the fact that I overused the air element... I stumbled over to a bench, shifting into my wolf form, to keep myself warm, I fell asleep.

~Shoto's pov~
I was walking to the temporary clinic when I saw a ball of fluff just laying on a bench. I went closer to it, only to realize it was Y/n, in her wolf form. She was shivering, so she overused her quirk again? 

I sighed and picked her up, which wasn't hard because her wolf form makes her turn around 4'5 in height. I warmed up my left side to provide her with warmth and continued to walk to the clinic while petting her softly.

Laying her down on one of the vacant beds and pulling the covers over her, I went to Kirishima, who had woken up. "What happened to her?" Was the first thing he asked, pointing to the wolf girl who was now peacefully sleeping. "She just overused her quirk is all," I told.

After talking for a while, I realized that Midoriya's and Bakugo's exam was about to start. Excusing myself, I went to the observation room to watch the exam. 

~Time skip, to the end of the day~ ~Y/n's pov~
I slowly woke up, yawning but it sounded like a whiney howl, tf- Then I realized I was in my wolf form. "Look who decided to wake up." an all too familiar voice said as I groggily opened my eyes fully to look at the speaker. 

Turning back to human, I sleepily waved at him, yawning again. I got up, into a sitting position. "Katsu. How did your exam go? Sorry... *yawn* I couldn't watch it earlier." I asked, they apologized. "Eh, we passed, and it's ok, you were hurt yourself." ok, wtf, this ain't like Katsu.

"Did All might hit your head or something? You're not like your usual self.. but yayy you won, so proud.." I mumbled. An irk mark appeared on his forehead, but before he could yell at me, we heard a groan, followed by the sound of shifting of bedsheets.

"I see the nerd decided to wake up too," Katsu grumbled. "Dekuu" I tiredly cheered and tried to get up, only to fall back on the bed again, arms splayed onto the sheets. "Tired.." I mumbled. "Oi wake up, you already slept for a good 3 hours." Katsu pulled onto my arm, making me sit up.

That only ended in me leaning forward and laying my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. He paused, obviously shocked. "Hey, guys *yawn* what time is it..?" Deku asked, getting up and sitting in a comfy position. 

Letting go of Katsu, I finally got up, wobbling to Deku. I sat on his lap, hugging his neck. "Congrats on winning Deku.." I giggled drunkenly. "Mm, thanks Y/n-chan." He hugged my waist, nuzzling into my neck, and I swear I felt him sniff in my scent.

~Bakugo's pov~
I looked at the two sleepy love birds and tched. I was jealous, yeah, but I'm too proud to admit it. "I see you all have woken up." "All might!" All three of us exclaimed.

"I had come to inform you all that you are free to go back home but it seems like you are a little.. busy" All might coughed out, mainly looking at my soulmates. They both blushed heavily, looking down in embarrassment. ^heh, cute. Hold on WHAT-^

"Well, then I'll be taking my leave." He awkwardly ended, walking out of the room. Y/n got off of the damn nerd, much to his displeasure. "We should change back into our school uniforms. Let's meet up at the entrance after changing, I'll walk you both home." She smiled at the two of us, then walked out of the room.

"Walk us home? Aren't we the ones supposed to walk her home?" I grumbled, shoving my hands into my pockets, and walking out of the room. "K-Kacchan! Wait up!" "What do you want ya damn nerd?" He flinched, before fiddling with his fingers while walking beside me.

~Y/n's pov~
I changed quickly and waited for them to change as well. After a good 15 minutes of waiting, they arrived. Deku looked oddly flustered, while Bakugo had a smirk on. Ayo?? I didn't pay much attention to it and smiled at them. "Let's go!" I cheered, slipping in between them and gently grabbing their hands.

We talked about how our exams went and how we were gonna enjoy our time at the camp. All was calm while we walked and talked, other than the usual 'shut up ya damn nerd!' from Katsuki. 

Deku's house was first, so we dropped him off, and he introduced me to his mother. What shocked me and almost brought tears to my eyes was how she just told me to call her mom, if I wanted to...

After that was Katsuki's house. He entered the house and pulled me in as well. "HEY, OLD HAG I'M HOME." "STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT-" A voice boomed from the house and I flinched. Damn-

A woman, beautiful asf may I add, came out from one of the rooms, looking pissed. I hid behind Katsuki a little, scared she might yell again- "YOU-" I think Mrs. Bakugo, but she could be his sister, started, but stopped as soon as she spotted me.

She gasped and looked at Katsuki. "Is that her?" HUH- He tched and nodded. She gasped again and went to hug me, my face once again squished into boobs. "OI- YOU'RE GONNA SUFFOCATE HER" Katsuki yelled, pulling me out of her bear hug.

He hugged me from behind. Mrs. Bakugo smirked. "Possessive, are we?" She asked. "Anyways dear, I'm Mitsuki, this little shit's wonderful mother!" She introduced herself with a big smile. "Nice to meet you, ma'am, I'm Y/n Izumi." I bowed a little.

"Ma'am? Just call me mom honey, you're part of the family now!" She told. Again I felt that pang in my heart. "O-Ok, mom." I smiled sheepishly. Katsuki tched from behind us. "It's getting late, why don't you stay over?" He asked. We looked at him.

"Oh, I wish I could, but I have to go on patrol with Aizawa-sensei after this, sorry Katsu." I pinched his cheek, making him blush and grumble. "Well, uhm I should get going now, don't want to keep that old man waiting, bye ma'a- mom, Katsu," I said, and Katsuki walked me out.

I was walking away when I heard someone yell, "Oi wait." I turned around to face the angy Pomeranian. He jogged over to me and hovered over me. I sweatdropped. "What happened?" I asked, nervous. He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

I froze, unable to process shit. "Don't get hurt." He mumbled, pulling away from me. "Bye." He turned around and walked back into his house. I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it.

Finally processing what just happened, my face felt as if it was on fire. Mumbling incoherent things, I walked back home where Aizawa-sensei was waiting. "Let's go." He said as soon as I opened the door.

But once he took a glance at me, he said "Nevermind you look like you're gonna melt into pudding." and left. Throwing my bag onto the couch I ran upstairs, jumping onto the bed. I hugged my pillow, my tail wagging from underneath my skirt. Thinking about my soulmates, I fell asleep.

Hello hello, Yeomwon here, here's a long-ass chapter to cover up for the short af chapter before this.

I deeply apologize for my inactiveness. *bows*
Words (excluding this note): 3798

Love y'all,
Yeomwon 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.4K 13
COMPLETE! Soulmate au. WaRnInGs: Fucking Cursing, Sorta depression, I love to curse. random shit. Christmas holidays. Volume. That thing on your c...
10K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDekuβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
622 15 7
Kirishima's birthday was coming up. Let's say he was excited, he was excited to see his sentence that his true lover would say to him one day but, bl...
254K 7.2K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...