แด แดษชแด…แด‡แด… ยฐ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸษชษด๊œฑแด‹ษชยฐ

By StylistObrien

"๐˜š-๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

CAST
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014

001

1.2K 24 3
By StylistObrien

After Beating the Nugitsune it was the same as Any other time the pack won a battle. Everything went back to Normal, But nothing About Beacon hill's was Normal.

"So it's like, two in the morning. I wake up, and she's just lying right next to me. She just sneaks in" Stiles explains to Scott as they walk up the Outside school steps together, talking about Malia.

"This is like, five times a week." He adds.

"And then what happens?" Scott asks.

Stiles stops right before he reaches the Top and Pulls the back of his shirt up revealing his a Big mark on his Back, Scott's eye's widened stunned. "This..."

"Holy--" Scott managed to say before Stile cut him off continuing his way up the stairs.

"Yeah... Right on, right? After that, we spent the rest of the night spooning..." Stiles said shaking his head.

"That sounds okay." Scott shrugged as they turned the corner, Scott was trying so hard to keep up with stile that he jogged a bit.

"Yeah, but I'm always the little spoon! Always!" Stiles rolled his eyes, walking even faster, Scott was starting to breath hard trying to catch up.

"This means you guys are together, right? You're dating?" Scott assumed, Stiles pulled the Entrance doors to the school open and right when he was about to respond he Ran right into someone causing him to stumble back, Scott caught him before he could fall but unfortunately the other person wasn't so lucky.

Stiles looked at the ground and his eye's widened seeing the Jet black haired girl on the floor picking all her things back up.

"Crap!, Sorry. Let me help you with that" Stiles said dropping down to his and grabbing the books far from her reach.

"No I'm sorry, I wasn't--" The girl went to apologize, But stopped mid sentence when she looked up locking with Stiles' golden brown eye's.

"Paying, attention" She finished, Stiles only stared at her.

"I'm gonna go, find, Lydia" Scott said before walking away leaving them alone, Stiles quickly snapped out of his Gazing moment and picked the rest of her stuff up before Standing up.

"This is alot of Stuff, you have here" Stiles said looking down at the five Books and four Folders in his hands.

"My parent's are Big on Academics, I have to be prepared for everything" She shrugged grabbed the Folders out of his hand and putting them on top of her Binder.

"Could you--" She said nodding towards the lockers Silently asking for Stiles to help her to her locker.

"Oh, yeah sure" Stiles said with a Soft smile, The girl smiled at him and Looked at her Binder before walking Ahead making her way to her locker. Stiles noticed her locker was Just across from his and Scott's locker.

"So um, I haven't seen you around school before, I assume you must be new because I basically know, Everyone" Stiles said as she Opened her locker, The girl looked at Stiles and smiled before putting the stuff in her hand in the locker first before grabbing the books in stiles' hand and Putting them in aswell.

"Yeah, I am actually. It's my first day" She said while taking the books she actually needed out of her locker before closing it, Stiles nodded.

"Right. Well, Welcome to Beacon hill's um--" Stiles squinted his eyes tucking his Bottom lip in between his teeth, Fishing for the girls name.

"Luna'marie, But, Call me Luna, Or Marie, Or whatever you want to call me I don't care" Luna shrugged with a smile, her eye's widened Realizing what she said and Shook her head.

"I mean not whatever you want but like, One of those Options, you can call me Luna'marie and I'll be totally fine with it you know and-- I'm going to stop talking now" Luna pushed her hair out of her face and Behind her ear Looking down nervously, Stiles Chuckled.

"Stiles. see you in class, Luna" and with that Stiles walked away with a Cocky smile on his Face knowing he left Luna standing by her locker Red.

________

"It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures." Mr. Yukimura Started the lesson as he wrote on the board.

"One you'll recognize from last night's reading, failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of congress, and lost as vice president." He put the chalk down and turned around to face the class most eye's were on him.

"before he was finally elected as one of the--" Mr Yukimura stopped mid sentence when he heard the classroom door open and looked seeing it was Luna who had walked in with the principal.

"Ah, hello, who do we have here?" Mr Yukimura said with a half smile walking over to greet them.

"Mr. Yukimura I want you to meet Luna Ainsley, She going to be one of your Students this year" The principal introduced them, Luna looked at the class and almost Immediately locked eye's with Stiles. A side smile formed on Stiles face as he stared back at her and Luna smiled before looking away.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows at Stile who still had the smile on his face until he looked at Scott, His smile dropped and he cleared his throat, Scott could Hear Malia growling.

"Well Luna, Welcome to Junior history. Everyone, this is Luna, I want you to Welcome her with Open arms" Mr. Yukimura said looking around at Everyone Examining for an unfriendly expression."You can find yourself an empty seat."

Luckily for Luna, There was an empty seat right behind Scott. As Luna took her seat at the desk Stiles looked back and formed a warm smile on his face, Luna looked up at him and smiled back before opening her Journal.

Stiles looked away from her and at Scott who had his eye's widened with an expression asking 'what the heck?'

Stiles shrugged and looked away, Scott could Hear Malia growling and looked back seeing Malia was glaring at the back of Luna's head. Luna looked up and smiled at Scott thinking he was looking at her and Scott smiled back.

____

Lunch came and the pack sat outside arguing with Stiles over how peaceful it was in Beacon hill's, Stiles didn't believe in a such thing when it came to this town, and it annoyed him how naive everyone was being when it came to it.

Stiles stopped talking and let them all talk about random things, he looked around and spotted Luna sitting alone at a lunch table reading a book called Altered by Jennifer rush.

"I'll be right back" Stiles said standing, Not taking his eye's off of the Dark haired girl.

The group watched as Stiles walked away making his way to Luna, Malia let out a low growl.

"Who is this girl and why is Malia Losing her temper over her?" Lydia asked Scott.

"Her name is Luna, Stiles bumped into her in the hall and made her drop all of her stuff" Scott shook his head at Stiles's lack of eye keeping for his surroundings.

Ignoring them, Malia began listening in on their conversation.

"Hi" Stiles said causing Luna to look up at him and smile, "Hi"

Her voice was dulcet, Pleasing to the ears, Stiles enjoyed listening to her speak.

"So uh, what are you doing here all alone?" Stiles asked sitting down across from her, Luna looked around before looking back at him.

"Well I don't really, Know anybody so--"

"Right, yeah I, Totally forgot" Stiles said scratching the back of his neck.

"Why are you, Here?" Luna asked, Stiles shrugged, "you were just sitting here alone, I wanted to talk, you know, see if you're alright."

"Well I'm fine, you can go back over to your friends." Luna said looking back at Scott and the pack.

"That girl doesn't look to happy that you're over here anyways, Girlfriend?" Luna raised an eyebrow looking up at Stiles, Stiles furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at the group, they all quickly went to talking to eachother pretending they weren't watching and listening in.

"Whatcha reading there?" Stiles decided to ignore her question, He and Malia weren't dating but he didn't want to say anything to upset her especially because Malia acted like they were.

"Altered, By Jennifer rush, I think of it as a Romance Drama but the Genre is Science fiction" Luna shrugged, Stiles nodded.

"Tell me about it?" He said resting his head on his propped up hand.

Stiles sat there and listened to every word she spoke about the book. He liked how passionate she was about reading and writing, He didn't know anybody passionate about something serious besides Lydia.

The pack watched as Stiles Practically drooled over her, Malia wasn't so happy about it.

"I'm leaving" Malia said before standing up and storming away from the table, she angry, and being able to smell Luna from around the corner only made it worse.

By the time Luna and Stiles stopped talking about eachother, Lunch was over and it was time to head back to class.

"I think we have math together, Ms. Fleming?" Stiles told her, Luna looked at her schedule and right there under the Lunch break read Ms. Fleming room 209.

"I guess we do" Luna said with a smile looking up at him, Stiles smiled and nodded.

As they walked to class Stiles began hearing a ringing in his ear, It was so painful that he had to stop and put his hands over his ears.

"Stiles, Stiles are you okay?" Luna stopped grabbed his shoulder.

"Yeah uh, I just, I'll meet you in class, Alright?" Stiles said before walking away, Luna watched as he turned and disappeared around the corner.

Confused Luna slowly continued walking into Ms. Fleming's class.

When Luna walked into class people were just now getting seated, She could see Scott sitting alone with one seat next to him and one behind him, Luna decided to take the seat behind him.

"Where's Stiles?" Scott asked Luna with furrowed eyebrows, Luna shrugged, "He might've went to the bathroom, I think something's wrong" Luna responded, Scott nodded and stood up quickly making his way out of class before the teacher could see him.

Stiles stumbled into the boys locker room, he felt dizzy like his head was spinning, the migraine was repulsive and he could barely keep his eye's open.

Stiles stumbled once more before grabbing the sink for support, Stiles turned on the water and began rubbing his face, he felt annoyed for a reason he didn't understand, but he felt so annoyed that he couldn't help but get physical. Stiles looked up at himself in the Mirror seeing the dark circles around his eye's and groaned before Throwing a punch at the mirror causing it to crack all over.

He looked at his hand seeing how bloody it had gotten and his eye's widened, He turned on the water and began rinsing his hand off ignore the pain and turned the water off before flinging his fingers.

stiles looked up at the crack mirror staring at his face, he took notice in how he didn't have a migraine anymore, He didn't feel like he was going crazy, Everything just stopped.

He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head in confusion.

Just then the Locker door opened.

"Stiles?" Scott said, stiles quickly jogged around the lockers and meeting Scott at the with a 'what is it?' expression on his face.

"I saw you weren't with Luna anymore and she said something was wrong, I wanted to check on you" Scott said, Stiles shrugged.

"I'm fine, Just had a migraine" Stiles assured him as he walked around Scott and opened the door. As Stiles held the door open Scott looked down at Stiles' hand seeing the bruises and pointed at it as he walked out of the locker room.

"What happened to hand?" Scott asked, Stiles scoffed, "You're like, just now noticing that. It happened yesterday, you know this just goes to show much you really do pay attention to me" Still shook his head disappointed.

Scott held his hands up in surrender, "Sorry."

"I forgive you" Stiles responded quickly.

When they walked back into class Luna looked up at Stiles with worry in her eyes. The boys sat down and Stiles looked back at Luna who was still staring at him, "Relax I'm fine."

Luna nodded and Stiles flash a small smile before looking around the room and back at Scott, "Where's Malia?"

"You're like, just now noticing. She hasn't been in this class since yesterday. This just goes to show how much you really do pay attention to her" Scott scoffed, Stiles playfully rolled his eye's as the reverse card and Scott smiled.

"No but seriously, you haven't answered my question. Are you and Malia dating?" Scott asked, Stiles was going to change the subject but before he could do so, Ms. Fleming called Scott out telling him to stop talking, Stiles was just lucky today.

_____

School had finally come to an end for the day and Luna was determined to get home so she could hurry and study for the Math quiz on thursday. Just as Luna got to the end of the stairs Stiles Jumped over stopped just to reach her before she got to far.

"Hey" He greeted her with a warm smile once he got to her, Luna looked back at him and flashed a big smile revealing her straight Teeth, Stiles smirked at the sight, "Why are you following me Stilinski?"

"I wanted to ask you something" Stiles shrugged,

"Ask me as many questions as you want, while walking me to my car"Luna responded, Stiles chuckled, "I wanted to ask you that, if, you, us." Stiles was tongue tied, Luna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Study us, together. I mean not Study us Because there's nothing to study, Not in a bad way Just--" Stiles stopped talking and let out an aggravated sigh, "Do you want to study together for the quiz."

"Sure." Luna responded simply, Stiles nodded with raised eyebrows, "Great, of course so, Meet you here in a few hour's?" They stopped infront of Her car, Stiles' Jeep was just two cars down.

"Here?" Luna question with a raised eyebrow crossing her arms.

"We get Key cards to the Library After hours?" Stiles said pulling his card out of his pocket and showing it to her, Luna nodded, "Cool, I'm Starting to like this school"

Stiles watched as Luna drove away before Walking backwards to his car, When he turned around he was face to face with Malia causing him to jump.

"Malia! Don't, do that" Stiles said holding his hand over his chest, Malia crossed her arm's, "I need your help with the quiz, I have no idea what I'm doing and I need to get to senior year."

"Malia I--"

"Please" Malia pleaded, Stiles couldn't say no to her, Malia had never pleaded for anything, But if he went with her he would be standing Luna up. Why didn't I ask for her number, Idiot, He thought to himself.

"okay" Stiles replied before sighing, "Thanks" Malia smiled and pecked stiles on the lips before walking away, Stiles stood there struck.

"You guys are dating" Scott said walking up to Stiles, Stiles rolled his eye's and leaned on the Jeep, "No, we aren't"

"You can't just go around sticking Label's on things Scott, you of all people should know that."

"Well you say you aren't a thing, But you kiss eachother like you are, and you didn't tell her that you aren't, so there's no way Malia doesn't think you aren't a thing" Scott shrugged, Stiles squinted his eye's and looked at the ground Thinking about everything that's been going on between him and Malia.

"Oh my god, She thinks we're dating" His eye's widened.

____

"Mother, Father, I'm going to the school library to Study with a friend, do I have your permission?" Luna asked her Parent's who sat at the Dining table reading the newspapers and finishing spreadsheets for work.

"Who is this friend?" Her Father asked not even bothering to take his eye's off of the newspaper.

"Do they have the same interest in academics as you?"Her mother added

"Yes, they do actually" Luna responded ignoring her Father's question.

"Don't stay out to late, It's a school night" Her mother told her, Luna nodded with a smile before quickly walking towards the door.

Luna quickly got in her car and drove to the school with a smile, She didn't expect her parents to let her out especially at 6pm.

Luna pulled up to the school and waiting in her car until Stiles pulled up, While she waited she decides to pull out the altered book and read to pass time.

She was so into the book that she didn't even realize how long she had been waiting for Stiles until she got to the 10th chapter, She was on 3rd chapter when she started.

Luna pulled out her phone to look at the time and sighed when she seen it was now 8:44pm.

Meanwhile•

"Stiles we've been studying for 3 hours now, I still don't understand any of this, Let's just stop" Malia said closing her Text book before leaning in towards Stiles and pressing her lips against his, Stiles kissed back for just a few seconds before pulling away But Malia grabbed his shoulder and latched her mouth onto his neck like a leach.

"If you don't understand then maybe you should've asked Lydia, She's way more smart than me, and she understands you academically more" Stiles said through breaths, Malia pulled away and nodded agreeing with him and Stiles scoffed.

"Oh come on, you said it yourself. I'm leaving" Malia rolled her eye's as she stood up and opened Stiles's window, she knew what she was doing when she left those marks on Stiles's neck.

When Malia left Stiles grabbed his phone and looked at the time seeing it was 8:45pm, His eye's widened and he quickly struggled to his feet Cursing under his breath, he had forgotten all about Luna, He planned on Studying with Malia for an hour just so he could make it to his Study session with Luna.

Stiles drove as fast as he could to the school in attempt not to Break any rules, But Speeding was the main rule broken.

When Stiles got to the School he drove around a bit But didn't see Luna's car anywhere.He stopped the car and Sighed hitting his hand on the steering wheel. "Fuck!"

______

"Luna'marie, It's 9pm" her father said from the living room as Luna entered the house, Luna sighed and walked around the corner revealing herself to her father, "I'm sorry father, we did extra studying and reading."

"The next time this happens, this will not go without Punishing" Her father stood up putting his hands behind his back, Luna nodded, "I understand"

"Good, now go get ready for bed" He said before before turning the lamp off and walking past Luna as he made his way up the stairs to his bedroom.

Luna cursed under her breath and locked the front door before making her way upstairs to her room. When she got inside she softly closed the door and hung her backpack up on the rack before walking over to her bed and plopping down.

She was disappointed with Stiles, But at the same time she felt it was her fault too, She could've asked for his number and he could've told her that he couldn't make it.

Luna sighed and began getting ready for bed.

-Next morning-

"are you alright, you have Circles around your eyes"Scott asked as him and Stiles walked into the school building, Stiles nodded, "Tired, I was up all night tossing and turning."

"Are you sure? i see you and Malia had fun last night" Scott said with a smirk looking down at Stiles Neck as they closed their lockers, Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about, we just studied"

"yeah, of course you did" Scott chuckled taking his back pack off, Stiles rolled his eye's before looking around the hall.

"Hey have you seen Luna anywhere?, I need to talk to her"

"About what?"

"I kinda stood her up lastnight, and studied with Malia instead. Like a dumbass I forgot to ask for her number, so it was like I ditched her, She probably hates me" Stiles crossed his arm's and threw his head back against the locker.

"Well, now is your chance, Here she comes" Scott said, Stile's head shot up and looked down the hall seeing Luna walking with her books against her chest held by her crossed arm's while she looked down at the ground avoiding accidentally making eye contact with anybody.

When Luna got to her locker Stiles was about to walk over to her but Scott grabbed his shoulder, "Wait, are you sure you want to go over there looking like that?" Stile's was unaware of the Bruise on his neck.

"what do you mean, I look great" Stiles scoffed before walking away, Scott opened his mouth to say something else but gave up when he saw Kira standing by her locker and walked over to her.

"Luna, hey" Stiles said stuffing his hands in his pockets, Luna didn't bother looking at him, "Hi" Spoke Coldly.

"Ok, I know you're probably really upset with me, But I can explain, Alright" Stiles said, Luna still didn't look up at him.

"I was going to show, But then something came up and I couldn't tell because I forgot to ask for your number and I'm sorry" Stiles didn't technically lie, But he didn't tell the full truth, But as soon as Luna looked at Stiles she got already got the Idea.

"oh Yeah, something came up alright" Luna nodded and grabbed the books she needed.

"What?" Stiles said with a confused expression, Luna opened her locker door more revealing the mirror that was pressed against it and Stiles looked at himself, His eye's widened when he saw the Red blood clot on his neck, He began cursing under his breath.

"Stiles, I'm new to this school, to this state, to this town, I just wanted a friend, you don't have to lie to me, you can always just tell the truth. See you later" Luna frowned and closed her locker before walking away, Stiles opened his mouth to say something to stop her from walking away from him but he had already messed up, she didn't want to hear anything else.

Scott and Kira gave her a small smile as she passed by them before looking at Stiles who had his Jaw clenched, he was angry.

Stiles turned around and walked to the bathroom speeding in anger.

"Should we go check on him?" Kira asked, Scott shook his head. "Let's give him some time alone."

When stiles walked into the bathroom, the guys were just now exiting. Stiles walked up to the sink and gripped it clenching it hard, he looked up at himself, and glared.

"Fucking idiot" Stiles said before raising his fist and punching the mirror, This time glass fell out of the Mirror, and he now had new fresh Bruises on his hand.

Stiles had no Idea why he was having these Anger episodes, Usually he would be able to suppress his anger but for some reason he couldn't control it anymore.

Stiles rinsed his hands under the water and threw water on his face before walking out of the bathroom to class.

When Stiles got to class he took his seat next to Scott and opened his backpack grabbing his Note book.

"You okay?" Scott asked with a raised eyebrow, Stiles looked at him and nodded, "I'm fine."

Scott nodded like he was assured with a small smile but that small quickly went away when he looked down at Stiles hand noticing the fresh cut's, and this time he was sure they had just got there, you could see the Blood on his knuckled when he clenched them on the desk.

Scott looked up at Stiles face seeing he was leaned over resting his head on his hand that was propped up by his elbow. Stiles had an unreadable expression on his face, it was an expression Scott seen before, but couldn't remember where.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 651 37
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ?" ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜- ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฅ...." ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ป...
59.2K 1.1K 40
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
336 10 8
ยฐ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ, ๐šž๐š—๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š•, ๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š›, ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ, ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
91.5K 1.9K 24
' ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...