๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„...

By SAKUFILMS

oo. ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ็ฉบๆŠ• โคท โช ๐Ÿ—’ โซ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—…... More

โ–Œ ๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ โŒ—
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ don't do drugs.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ cinderella style.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ question and answer.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ friends.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ fighting ghosts.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ shopping time.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ ugly people.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ friendly date.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ midnight call.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ mad.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ a mess.
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ itadori.

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒใƒพโ—Œ it's been a while.

5.9K 276 331
By SAKUFILMS

my eyes listen to the light ( as it plays upon seawater )

"ITADORI! TAKE MY PHOTO!" kugisaki asked in an excited voice while we walked down to the beach.

"wait! my hands are full!" itadori complained, slightly lifting his arms up to display the shopping bags that covered his whole arm. "megumi! help me out here!" he turned over to face me with puppy eyes. gross.

"it's not my fault you suck at rock, paper, scissors." i replied.

"who even decides through a game nowadays!?"

"you were the one who suggested it."

"can you too just stop arguing!" the brown haired yelled loud enough for the birds 4 feet to fly away. in my defense we weren't even arguing. "just put the bags down and take my picture!" she pointed at itadori and marched her way down to the beach before he placed the bags down and followed after her.

while the two continued to argue over nonsense, i pulled my phone out of my pocket to keep me entertained because knowing kugisaki she'd spend a solid 30 minutes taking photos and an extra 10 minutes complaining about the angle.

it's a saturday and we didn't have any missions at the moment so gojo decided to let us out. he did join us for a decent 10 minutes before he got caught up flirting with some girl at the bakery. we went around shopping in the mall before we wanted to get some fresh salty air.

the sand is softly golden with just the right comforting warmth. to rest on the beach feels like a cosy hug, one only matched by the sunshine filled sky. this atmosphere is so much different compared to abandoned buildings and sketchy places.

i looked up from my screen only to see kugisaki hitting itadori in the head. this photoshoot is going to take longer than i thought. with that in mind i made my way to a bench not so far away. i dusted away the sand from the seat before sitting down.

━━

AIRDROP
"lol sorry mom i got detention again" would like to send you a note.
accept | decline

━━

el o el sorry mom i got detention again? who is that? detention? i looked around me and there wasn't anyone else besides me, itadori, and kugisaki. should i accept it? it might spam. i'll accept it and if it's just someone asking me if i want car insurance i'll just ignore it.

━━

TO MY SAVIOUR

hey there stranger

━━

is this flirting? should i ask kugisaki for help? but it might not be a woman sending these to me, then again a man hasn't hit on me. do i just reply? no, that would cause a conversation and conversations are tiring. i looked over at the two and they were still taking photos. this might be a way to kill some time.

━━

who's this?

WAIT JUST TO BE SURE ARE U THE BLUE HAIRED BOY SITTING ON THE BENCH IN FRONT OF THE TWO PEOPLE TAKING PHOTOS🧍‍♀️

and what if i am?

so if you look to your left you should be seeing this girl on a bench eating donuts beside like three other guys

yeah i do?

ok im going to act like i know you and you'll act like u know me 😎

why?

i need to get out of this situation

what's your name?

y/n, pls help me 🙇‍♀️

im fushiguro :)

━━

"HEY FUSHIGURO! it's been a while!" a girl who i assume is y/n waved at me while running towards me. she immediately stood up after she accepted the airdrop so it's safe to assume she's not a comfortable situation.

"long time no see y/n." i said going a long with whatever this is. she smiled at me and once she got closed enough she gave me a welcoming hug around the waist but her arms were trembling like if she were to hug me any tighter they would snap. in form of courtesy, I hugged her back by wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

"you know this guy y/n?" one of the guy she was sitting with eyed me as if i was a threat. he looked liked those people who would beat people up for the sake of having a good time. i hate people like that.

"yeah he was my neighbor before." y/n continued with a smile. "you guys can go on without me." she turned her head from me to face the guys and gave them a quick wink.

"alright hang out with us next time though." another guy raised a brow most likely suspicious of the situations. speaking of situation, what happened to this girl. "we're gonna miss your ass." the guy added before walking of.

"no girl is as fun as you." the last guys whistled eying the girl up and down. i looked over at y/n and she still smiling.

"gross." she mumbled under her breathe once those three cut the corner. as her smile finally dropped and she pulled away from the hug she wouldn't let me go out of. "disgusting."

"i hope you're not saying that about me after i just helped you." i commented in my voice which most people considered monotone.

"i'm talking about them. you beat up one teacher and guys like that are all over you." she complained continuing to mumble as she let the words leave her mouth carelessly. "yuck."

"i'm guessing this happens often?"

"not really, they usually bring me to those alleyways to hangout but with my charm i got them to hangout by the beach." she smirked pointing a finger at herself. "it's hard to airdrop a stranger and ask for help in a alley way you know." she chuckled.

"fushiguro-kyun! fushiguro-kyun!"

not this again.

"who is this girl?!" kugisaki and itadori jumped and clung into me and began to yell getting the attention of people passing by who i'm going to assume just wanted to take a walk by the beach.

"was it all a lie when you told me your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!"

"that night! that night!"

"you have violin class with gojo-sensei!"

"you play the violin fushiguro?" y/n asked me tilting her head slightly. she eyes had a sparkle to them when itadori mentioned violin lessons.

"no." i straight up denied it because there was no point in lying.

"hey! don't act like we're not here." dumb and dumber complained while still looking like flags while my body was the pole.

"how could you hurt me like that megumi-chan." a voice beside us appeared and i couldn't help but furrow my brows. "we have violin lessons right now, don't tell me you forgot." gojo continued while practically sparkling extending a hand out expecting me reach back at him. "lets leave, we must go home already." in situations like this i would prefer formation g when they just pull me away instead of formation b.

"i think im too high on salty air right now to understand anything." she stared at gojo who really looked like he appeared out of nowhere before blinking and staring at my classmates and then she stared at me. "but i'll airdrop you my number, okay megumi-chan?" is she teasing me using my name?

"ok."

"but if you do actually know how to play the violin let's play together sometime, i play the piano so don't you think we'd make a fun duo fushiguro-kyun." she continued to joke around while itadori and kugisaki just eyed her suspiciously. "thank you so much for today too, our conversation was quite fun won't you say?" she playfully smirked at me before giving a wink and walking away.

"megumi, you got a lot to explain." gojo asked crossing his arms like a father who's daughter came home at 10:01 when her curfew was 10:00.

"she just needed my help, nothing more." i explained shaking itadori and kugisaki of me. "but you guys have to stop with this whenever a girl talks to me." whether it's a girl asking for direction or a lady telling me about the issues in the world, they always do this. im convinced their favourite formation is formation b, because it annoys me.

━━

AIRDROP
"lol sorry mom i got detention again" would like to send you a note.
accept | decline

━━

ILFYAITGRSTWYWIMC 💃🏼
+81 XXX XXX XXXX

━━

because our form of communication were notes, and you can't edit notes and save them as old ones like google docs, my notes app is filled with useless notes that were parts of our conversation.

"also when did you get here?" i asked my mentor because from what i remember, we left him a lady.

"itadori sent me the message so of course i must go and protect my precious student."

"i can't believe such a girl would speak to a stoic looking man." kugisaki sneered eyeing me like she was trying to figure my good traits. "did you see her proportions?! she could've passed as a model!"

"she's not as pretty jenifer lawrence but she's cool!"

"hey itadori where are the bags? my new makeup!"

"crap! i left them by the shore line!"

"go get them you dumbass!"

ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

author's note !
im sorry if the conversation on the notes was kinda confusing since it doesn't label who says what but that's just how it's like conversing airdropping on the notes app </3 THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE SOME TIME AFTER THE INTRODUCTION ARC AND BEFORE CURSED WOMB ARC

this is only my second chat fic so please have mercy on me and im kinda running out of jokes because i used them all in explore page 😩✨

please spare me some megumi headcanons i can use for this book, they can fluff angsty or anything 🥺🤲

anyways i bring this megumi fic as a peace offering enjoy and have fun !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
405K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
615K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
711K 27.7K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...