you're gonna be the death of...

By juulsfahey

davina campbell was a karate champion at her old dojo, but when her dad gets a job offer in encino, she gets... More

cast / characters
~ outline ~
[[ one ]]
[[ two ]]
[[ three ]]
[[ four ]]
[[ five ]]
[[ six ]]
[[ seven ]]
[[ eight ]]
[[ nine ]]
[[ ten ]]
[[ eleven ]]
[[ twelve ]]
[[ thirteen ]]
[[ fourteen ]]
[[ fifteen ]]
[[ seventeen ]]
[[ eighteen ]]
[[ nineteen ]]
[[ twenty ]]
[[ twenty one ]]
[[ twenty two ]]
[[ twenty three ]]
[[ twenty four ]]

[[ sixteen ]]

1.3K 44 49
By juulsfahey

(a/n: random people, but pretend it's them xoxo)

liam and blair had hung out with me a little before they caught a flight back home, but now they were gone and all the routines went back to how they were.

tap, tap

tap, tap

hawk was poking my back with a pencil and every time i turned around to get him to stop he acted like he had no idea what i was talking about.

tap, tap

tap, tap

we still hadn't spoken much since everything that happened after the party, only asked each other school questions or things about cobra kai, but now he had fallen back into his old habits and wouldn't stop bothering me.

everytime i told him to stop i knew it's not really what i wanted.

"hawk, leave me alone," meant please just talk to me.

"why won't you stop bothering me," meant i love the little jokes you play because it means you want my attention.

it was now friday and the tensions were still rising between tory and sam and cobra kai and miyagi-do overall. i had hung out with demetri once this past week and he told me all about the training he had been getting from miyagi-do and how he was finally able to put up some defenses. i tried every once in a while to convince him to join cobra kai, but with all the hawk drama and what happened with kreese i knew it was a lost cause.

"skirt," i heard hawk whisper behind me, but i just ignored him. "skirt," he said again. "skirt," fed up with him, i turned around, rolling my eyes and looked at him.

"what?"

"moon's throwing a party this weekend, do you wanna come?"

(a/n: we're gonna pretend the party was just a normal party in the middle of the year so it's not related to the first day of school or anything)

"you're really asking me that after everything that happened at the last one?"

"i don't know, i thought it could be like... a do-over."

"are you gonna be there?"

"yeah of course," he said, smirking.

"then no, i don't want to come."

the bell rang and i gathered all my stuff to walk out. i wanted to walk with miguel, but he was busy talking to another group of people so i just walked out quickly trying to avoid hawk. i wasn't fast enough though and he wickly caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"davina i think we should talk."

"well i think we shouldn't," i snapped back, trying to get my arm out of his grip, but failing.

"davina, please," he said with a pleading look in his eyes. finally i gave in and he pulled my arm, dragging me into a supply closet right outside of the class we had just left from.

i walked in and crossed my arms as hawk scurried around to find a light switch.

"this better be quick."

"what i said about that guy i- i didn't mean to make you feel like you were stupid for crying i just thought you deserved better than him and i didn't understand why you couldn't see that," he blurted out, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"i don't understand how you can be such a dick in one moment and then all sweet and caring the next."

"listen davina, i know i may suck sometimes, but i do care about you, a lot. i don't really know what to do about that so i just act like a douche most of the time cause that's just what everyone expects from me now."

"i'm pretty sure you just act like a douche because you are one."

"look, i know i don't deserve another chance, but i do want to be friends with you, davina, even if everyone else still has to think we hate each other. you're worth it."

i could feel myself start to blush at the softness of his words and i bit my lip softly trying not to smile. "us... friends?"

"if that's the term you wanna use, then sure."

"what about... frenemies?"

"this isn't a children's show skirt."

"whatever, just shake my hand," i said and he grabbed the hand i was holding out to him and shook it firmly.

we tried to walk out of the closet, but then i tripped over a bucket that was in our path knocking both of us down. i was laughing hysterically laying on top of hawk's chest and then i pushed myself up, causing my legs to now be straddling his body.

"you seem to always wind up in this position, princess. i'm starting to think it's intentional," he said, winking at me.

"oh please, you definitely like it more than i do," i said, expecting him to get flustered, but the smirk didn't leave his face.

"i wouldn't be too sure about that skirt," he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me a little closer to his body. i could feel my breath hitch in my throat a little, but then leaned close to his ear and whispered.

"oh you think so? why are you hard then?" i giggled and with that hawk's face turned bright red.

i stood up and held out my hand to him and he hesitantly took it. i saw him shift his position a little, adjusting his pant leg to try and hide the bulge in his pants and i had to turn around to hide my laughter.

"don't flatter yourself, it's not like i can control it," he said, clearly annoyed with me now.

"hey i mean i already knew you thought i was hot, this just confirms it," i teased and he rolled his eyes.

we both walked out of the closet and parted ways.

-

i woke up sunday morning wide awake after a good night's sleep for once and started getting ready for the day. for once i didn't have plans so i just threw on a comfortable outfit and climbed back into bed to spend the entire day watching vampire diaries.

i had already read all the books and watched it at least 10 times, but i could never get bored by it. i turned on my tv and started the episode i had left off on, screaming at the tv as if i had never seen it before.

"elena shut up, no one asked for your opinion."

"DADDY ELIJAH SNAP MY NECK LIKE THAT!"

"ugh i miss enzo."

"who the fuck is tha- oh wait i remember ew i hate her."

"yes sheriff forbes tell them like the queen you are!"

"GOD, JUST KISS ALREADY!"

i had watched about 4 episodes and i was getting really into it when i heard a knock at my front door. i didn't move for a little, but then remember that i was the only one home so i had to answer it. i groaned as i got out of bed and walked down the stairs. i opened the door and furrowed my brows at an unexpected sight.

"hey there princess," hawk said, resting on my door frame staring at me.

"what are you doing here?"

"well i just thought i'd ask one last time if you wanted to go to the party, i'm headed there now."

"well i actually have a date with kol mikaelson waiting for me up in my room so i think i'm set for the day, but thanks for asking," i said, trying to shut the front door, but he pushed back and then stepped inside. "don't you have a party to get to?"

"as fun as a party sounds, i'd be happy to stay here with you and watch some vampires kick ass if you want," he said inching closer to me.

"hawk won't people be confused if you just don't show up."

"pff i'll just tell miguel something... more important came up," he said, winking at me.

"i think i'd rather just stay here by mys-" i started saying, but i was caught off guard when hawk came even closer to me and picked me up, cradling me in his arms and started carrying me to my room. "hawk put me down!"

"no can do princess," he said and then walked up the stairs and plopped me down on my bed.

"can't you just leave me alone to watch vampire diaries in peace," i said, flopping down on my bed.

"come on, it'll be fun skirt," he said and he sat down on my bed and lightly tickled the exposed skin on my stomach causing me to flinch and giggle a little.

"you're an ass," i said, grabbing one of my pillows and whacking him with it.

"oh yeah?" he said and he also grabbed a pillow and smacked me so hard i fell back down on my bed. i laughed hysterically, not able to control it and i could see him smiling looking at me.

"and what are you staring at?" hawk didn't respond, but he kept his eyes focused on me and i could see them focusing on my eyes, then my lips, then back again. "hawk i-"

"why didn't you want me to kiss you at golf n' stuff?" i sat up, frozen for a second, not exactly sure of what my answer was.

"well... you were an asshole and it was right around when you tried to beat up demetri. i couldn't just let you kiss me when you were so horrible to me and my friends. i was confused and i thought you hated me and then when you kissed me i guess i just freaked out."

"davina i don't believe that."

i could feel my heartbeat gain speed the more nervous i got and then i thought hard about why i hadn't given into him at that moment and i knew the real reason i didn't let it happen.

"i think i was starting to like you... at least i liked the eli side of you, the vulnerable side. i wanted to kiss you, but i knew everything would change if i just let it continue and i didn't want that. just because the eli side of you was winning me over, the hawk side wasn't someone i wanted to be with no matter how hard it was to resist." i said, staring down at my hands. i could feel hawk's eyes on me and then he placed one of his hands on top of mine and i looked up at him.

we were staring into each other's eyes and i could feel the tension between us coursing through my veins. i started backing up slowly and hawk followed my lead until i was eventually pressed up against my head board with him hovering over top of me, still focused directly on my eyes. his eyes darted down to my lips for the shortest moment and it caused my breath to hitch in my throat. i was breathing heavier now, much heavier and knew that whatever was about to happen now i had no desire in me to stop it as i had last time.

hawk started slowly getting closer to me and there was a hungry look in his eyes. the closer he got the more i blushed. i could feel my skin getting hot and there were butterflies in every part of my body that you could feel butterflies in. his face was right in front of mine now and he brushed my hair behind my ear keeping eye contact with me.

"i thought we were... just trying to be- friends," i said nervously, barely able to speak. he leaned over to my ear and i felt his hot breath on my skin.

"you and me both know neither of us want that princess," he whispered and then bit my ear gently causing me to bite my lip so i wouldn't let out a noise. he started placing kissed down my neck and collarbone and i tried to say something, but knew i wouldn't be able to hold back a moan if i opened my mouth.

"h-hawk? what about- vampi- vampire- vamp," i quickly shut my mouth and bit my tongue while i felt him grind his hips against mind as he continued to cover my body with aggressive kisses and love bites.

"what's that princess?" he said, but then went right back to what he was doing.

"i just- i thought you wanted to- wa- watch... mmm," i let out a soft moan, not able to hold it in anymore and hawk stopped what he was doing and looked at my face.

"you like that princess?" once i caught my bearings i smirked at him and then grabbed the back of his head and yanked him closer to me, crashing his lips into mine. this had been our third kiss now, but there was something different about it that made it a million times more special than the others.

his lips were soft, but they kissed me back more passionately than i ever expected and it felt magical. the only thing on my mind right now was him and i knew maybe i'd regret it, but i didn't care. our lips and tongues were fighting each other for dominance, but eventually i won and flipped hawk over leaving me on top and him a little surprised.

"i guess i do like this position just as much as you," i said and then leaned down and kissed him passionately again before pulling away.

"damn you're hot skirt," hawk said, tracing my body with his eyes. i leaned in again, but this time pressed my lips up to his ear and whispered back to him.

"if you think i'm hot now just wait till i'm not wearing anything," then i bit his ear in the same fashion he had done to me and practically saw his life flash before his eyes. he got more flustered than i had ever seen before and i took that as my cue to keep going so i pulled off my shirt leaving him in awe.

"davina i have to tell you something."

"oh god... this isn't gonna happen is it."

"no, no, this- this is sooo happening. i am all here for it. 100% here for it. i just- i'm a... i'm a virgin," he said embarrassed and my eyes practically fell out of my skull.

"THE hawk has never had sex?"

"sorry to disappoint," he replied, but i quickly reassured him that it wasn't an issue.

"well i guess," i said, pulling his shirt off leaving his abs out on display for me. "i'll just have to teach you then," i smirked, watching his face grow bright red as i started unbuckling his belt. "you sure about this?"

"more sure than i've been about anything princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
8.7K 439 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. โ•ฑ COBRA KAI
334K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
517 49 11
wlw Julie Green had just moved to the Valley when she was approached by Miguel and his Sensei to join their dojo. After winning the dojo their first...