Rise of the Moon (Owl House A...

By OwlHouseFan826

LUMITY! What if Luz came across a glyph in the woods that cursed her into becoming a werewolf? This is the st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Notice
Chapter 7
Notice
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Very Important Notice
Follow Up Notice
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Book
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A Personal Rant
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Another Important Notice (ik ik there's a lot of them)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

2.7K 82 19
By OwlHouseFan826

Guys I think Wattpad is glitching because it says I got 400+ reads. There's no way my book got that many reads. If it did and you guys are reading this thank you so much, I honestly was just writing for fun I had no idea what direction the book was going to go in and I probably would've ended it a while ago. So I just want to say thanks.

Luz was shocked upon seeing Amity's room, it was one of the coolest things she had ever seen. The room had desk on one side and on it were books piled high about magical theory, and the best of all The Good Witch Azura books. Open on the desk was the book Luz gave her, The Good Witch Azura 5: The Cavern of Peril.

On the other side of the room was a four poster bed, with galaxy spread sheets inscribed with runes. The wood the frame was made of was live trees, all of them twisting and growing together to create a sturdy bed frame that looked very natural.

Luz bounded around the room taking everything in, this room was pretty much her dream room.

"Welcome to my room. I would say make yourself at home but you seem to have already done that." Amity said in response to Luz bounding onto the bed to look at the inscribed runes.

Luz looks up at Amity with a guilty expression, jumping off the bed, she walks over to Amity circling around her legs. Try as she might when she was in wolf form her instincts were in greater control and her instincts told her stay close to Amity.

Just as Amity was about to pet Luna she heard footsteps approaching her room. 

"Quick hide." Amity said, a truly frightened look on her face.

Luz runs and hides behind the bed, trying to get as low as possible. She didn't know what was going on but sensed it spelled disaster for her from Amity's tone.

The footsteps get closer, practically right outside the door. They seem to stop for a second, then the door handle moves a little bit before unlocking.

The door burst open and Amity breathes a sigh of relief. It's two teenagers with the same color hair as Amity, a boy and a girl.

The boy grabs, Amity, tossing her hair, "Hey sis, what are you up too? More reading?"

"Didn't anyone ever teach you guys to knock? And no I just got back from the woods."

"What were you doing in the woods? Meeting up with a boy perhaps?" The girl said in a mocking tone.

"Is our goody two shoes sis finally going to get her first kiss?"

"UGH, you two are insufferable. No! I was not meeting a boy." Amity said, blushing slightly.

"Well what were you doing then? It's not like you too spend a lot of time in the forest." The girl says.

"Did anyone ever tell you your nosy Emira?" Amity asked.

"Well yes they have. Has anyone tell you your avoid questions too much?" The girl now know as Emira said.

"Yeah Amity, why wont you tell us what you were doing?"

"Because it's none of your business what I was doing."

"Your our little sister, it's our responsibility to know what your up too." The boy said in a fake concerned voice.

"Then why am I always the one to keep you guys out of trouble?" Amity retorted.

"You still didn't answer the question, what were you doing in the forest." Emira.

"And you still haven't taken the hint, it's non of your business."

"Well if your not going to tell us, well have to stick around for a little bit." the boy said.

"I swear to Titan Ed! Just leave!" Amity said, suddenly flustered.

"Why so worried Amity? Are you hiding something?" Emira said, trying to peek behind Amity.

"N-No." Amity said.

"I don't believe you. Come on, you can trust us." Ed said.

"Yeah sis, who can you trust if not your siblings."

"Please just leave." Amity said, thoroughly angered now.

Luz, who was still behind the bed, quickly shifted to human form and used a new spell she had learned called Wind Wall. It did exactly what the name suggested, conjuring a wall of compressed air in the spot of the wielders choice.

The air was compressed so much that no one could see or hear through it. It also couldn't be destroyed easily ass all attacks would just bounce back.

Not wasting a second Luz shifted back before Amity could notice, coming out from behind the bed.

From Amity's point of view she was arguing with her siblings when suddenly a very powerful spell cut off her siblings.

Shocked, she put her hand on the barrier feeling the compressed air and the magic running through it.

The magic was stronger than anything she had ever seen, much stronger than spells cast by Principal Bump.

She felt something bump into her hand, scared, she spun around. However she could see no one, but when she lowered her gaze she saw a white wolf looking up at her with an expression of sympathy.

"Did you ju-? Wha-? H-?" Amity stuttered out, magic simply couldn't be used by normal beast on this scale. Beast able to cast this would have to be legendary beast like Dragons or high-level demons too name a few.

They also would have to be capable of talking and have a bile sac, however Amity had not noticed any of these features on Luna.

Too her Luna was just a animal, albeit one with extremely high intelligence rivaling a human. If she was the one who cast this spell then it was likely that she was an ancient beast hundreds of years old whos power would be unrivaled save for the Emperor, or that crazy Owl Lady.

"Where you the one that cast that spell?" Amity asked, looking at the wolf with a mixture of respect, admiration, and a little fear.

Luna just looked at her, before snorting and pushing her muzzle into Amity's trembling hand.

However Amity just stared at Luna, "That was the most powerful magic I've ever seen, your bile sac must be huge."

At this Luna lost it, she let what sounded like laughing, rolling around on the ground in laughter.

"What? Did I say something funny?" Amity asked confused.

The wolf just looked at Amity and kept laughing. Finally after a while it got up and walked over too Amity, pressing the area where its bile sac should be up too her.

"Do you want me too look at it?" Amity asked. It was possible to use magic to look at the internal organs of a creature.

Luna nods, a bit of laughter still contained within her eyes.

"Ok then."

Amity injects her mana into the wolfs body feeling around, trying to get an idea of where it was. Before she could find it however, she noticed something wrong with the wolf's anatomy. The organs were different, more human like than wolf like, especially on proportions. The brain was abnormally big and more active than one would expect, the heart beat faster and was bigger, and the nerves were 3x the size of a normal allowing for quicker reaction time.

Over all, it looked like the system of a wolf who had used magic too improve their body too make it stronger and faster. Human's did this too but not on this kind of level, this was on an entirely different level. 

At this point Amity was sure that this wolf must have a bile sac, and a massive one at that. However when she got to the place that the bile sac normally is, she sensed nothing. No bile sac, nothing that even remotely resembled one. 

She looked around the wolf, thinking that the bile sac must be in a different place, except there was nothing. Aside from the enhanced organs, there was nothing magical about this wolf.

After she retracted her senses she was confused, if Luna didn't cast that spell then who did? Was it one of the twins? Mom or Dad?

At this point there barrier was starting too slowly die down, and soon Amity could make out an outline of Ed and Emira, pounding at the door.

"Luna, I think it's best if I show you too Ed and Emira. They wont tell my parents and they might even help keep you hidden."

Luna looks up at Amity and nods, before licking her face.

Amity giggles and then turns and looks at the wall, "Luna go hide for a second, I want to surprise them."

Luna goes back to her previous hiding spot, this time less worried. 

A moment later the Wind Barrier completely disappears and the twins burst into the room, out of breath and exhausted. They had used up a lot of strength trying to get through the door.

"AMITY! We were trying to break through that door forever! When did you get this strong?" Edric says, 3/4 mad 1/4 confused.

"That wa-. Nevermind, you guys wanted to see what I was hiding right?"

"Well yes. That's why we were trying to break through."

"Luna please come out."

"Luna? Did you get yourself a girlfri-?" Emira says, stopping when she sees a massive, powerful wolf emerge from behind the wolf. 

That's the end of chapter 10. Hope you all enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 159 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...
670 21 27
This is an Lumity story! This will have swearing and maybe angst. Idk right now. Luz was at the human realm for school but durning the summer she go...
11.1K 256 17
Luz is a new to hexside but what she doesn't know is the whole school is not what she think's its not just some magical amazing school on the othersi...
339K 14.3K 171
❗Hey! Quick warning! If you're not comfortable with some gorey scenes, please pick another one of my stories! Just some abuse, but don't be alarmed...