𝚏(𝚑) = π™ΊπšŠπšπšœπšžπš”πš’ + 𝙸�...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

39

1K 39 18
By LokiofMischief_

"Iris, Tokoyami, you're back!"

Class 1-A gathered around the tired duo full of enthusiasm.

"Welcome back!"

"Thank goodness you're safe."

"Oh my god, bestie is back! Yaay!"

"Hey to you too, Mina~"

"Miss you so much ahh!"

"Me too. Thanks for the greeting guys. Where is Katsuki?"

"He's in his room doing I don't know what."

"Oh. How about Deku, Tsu, Uraraka and Kirishima? Are they still at their work study?"

"Yeah, they're all over the news, there's a bug situation going on. I think Mr.Aizawa is involved too."

"Oh god, I hope they're okay."

Are they the group fighting off the Shie Hassaikai? Damn, you left me out from all the fun~

"I'm fucking here, idiots." Iris rushed into Bakugou's arms and buried her face into his chest. "Suki! I missed you~" She looked back up and stared into his crimson eyes, batting her eyelashes at him.

"I know, dumbass."

"I thought about you every night~"

"That does not sound right."

"Oi! I didn't mean it that way~"

"Of course you didn't."

"Katsuki, shut up, not in public."

"You fucking started it."

"You're the one who thought dirty!~"

"This argument is not gonna end, cuz you're a sore loser."

"Excuse you, you are one too~"

"Ha!? Okay, thats it!"

"Oi, Katsuki what are you doing!? Put me down!" He lifted her up on his shoulder with he bag in his other hand. The whole class watched as Bakugou carried Iris down the hall on his way to his room, with her trying to kick her way out of his grasp.

"No."

"I can walk!"

"No."

"Let me goooo~"

"Absolutely fucking not." Bakugou walked at a very fast pace and they arrived in his room quickly. He put her bag down in the corner of his room and made sure to shut the door behind him this time. The blond threw Iris on his bed. She sat herself up with her elbows, nervously staring at her boyfriend's every move. He slowly walked around and turned off the lamp next to the headrest.

Oh fuck, I'm screwed now.

Even though the lights were off, Iris could feel Katsuki's stern gaze getting closer. Her chest began to heavily rise and fall. Just like before she left, the tension in his bedroom is extremely high. He pins her wrists on the bed on both sides of her head and roughly spreads her legs open, fitting his knee in between her thighs. He got really close to her ear.

"So, you talk dirty stuff in front of a public, huh? You wanna give everyone a show? Huh?"

"But you star-"

"Did I ask for a retort?"

"No"

"That's right. You're fucking down bad, Iris. You have no idea what I'm gonna do right now."

"Now!? Suki, we're at the dorms, people will hear and -"

"You prove my point even more, I wasn't gonna go that far. See? Thinking dirty. But you're right, you are going to be a bit loud." He pinned both of her hands over he head and pressed his knee further up her thighs. "I'm gonna fucking show everyone who you belong to, ya hear me?" Iris let out a sharp gasp as his hand tightened around both her wrists. "Can't say shit now, ha? You're mine."

Flustered Iris was having a pretty hard time breathing. His right hand gripped her thigh and made its way up to the side of her stomach. He then began to unbutton her blouse, showing a part of her chest. He pushed the fabric to the sides, revealing her slender shoulders. His face went from her ear, right down to the crook of her neck.

"No resistance? Good girl." Iris suddenly felt something wet touch the bottom of her neck and gasped at the feeling. Katsuki's tongue slid all the way up to her jawline, placing a few kisses along the way as well.

"Ah, Katsuki!"

"Noises already? I didn't do shit yet." He placed a heated kiss on her lips and slipped his tongue in, colliding it with hers. Iris moaned in surprise. He was way rougher than before. She wrapped her legs around his waist as a reflex and he broke the kiss, a string of saliva following up. Iris panted and gasped, tying to catch her breath. The mere sight of his girlfriend in his state made him go wild. He wanted more, and this time, no stupid extras would interrupt them. He licked his lips and stared straight down her neck.

"God dammit!" He let go of her hands and flipped her over so that she was no straddling him, but it still displayed his dominance. Iris' hands went into his hair as he dived in, kissing and biting down on her neck. Bakugou's hands slapped his girlfriend's ass, which made her squeak. She tilted her head to the side unconsciously, giving him more access to her skin. "So you like that, huh? Damn, you're moaning like crazy and were not even fucking. What happened to others not hearing?" Iris obviously didn't know what to reply and bit her lower lip, avoiding eye contact. "I'm gonna leave my marks all over you, show everyone you're fucking mine, and you're gonna like it."

He continued to suck and nip at the nape of her neck on both sides. He went lower and lower every time and even reached in between her breasts. Somehow, Katsuki knew how to hit all her sweet spots perfectly and made Iris lose her mind. He smell was intoxicating and the sounds she made only added to the fire. He waned her to get even more flustered, so he took off his shirt and threw it to the side. Iris tried to look away and not touch his form. She had to admit that she was getting a bit shy with the intimacy that they shared, and they're not even doing much.

"Oi, you shy now? You shamelessly stared at my abs before, what's fucking keeping ya?" He pulled back her hands and placed them on his chest. "Don't you fucking dare hide yourself from me, you're mine and I want to see you desperate for me." Katsuki growled into her neck as he went back to sucking.

They finally stopped after a good hour, due to Katsuki actually being tired. They were a complete mess: clothes loose or off, messy hair and bruised lips. Bakugou smirked after their steamy session, proud of his work on her. "Look at you. So cocky outside, but so submissive under me, god damn."

"Don't make fun of mee~"

"No promises, sexy."

"Huh!?"

"Okay, you're gonna stay here with me tonight."

"But I have to change~"

"Change here." He walked over to his closet and grabbed one of his hoodies. "Take it."

"Suki, I need pants."

"No you don't"

"What do you mean, no?'

"No, it's big enough to cover your shit."

"Fine, but your gonna have yo turn around~"

"Why."

"You know why! Don't peak~"

"Fine." Iris went to a corner of his room and undressed, hanging her school uniform on a rack, then slipped on the hoodie. She then heard whistles coming from the bed. "Damn, nice fucking ass."

"You're not supposed to look~"

"We'll I did, what are you gonna go do about it?" He walked over to his girlfriend and picked her up bridal style, then sat on the bed with her on top of him. He laid down and placed her on top of his chest.

"You still have your shirt off."

"Yeah, so? You dig it anyways."

"Hm, perhaps."

"Shut up and go to sleep."

"But t's only 9:30~"

"And you're tired, go to sleep."

"Okay~"

~~~~~

Iris woke up the next morning and met up with the Class 1-A girls in the bathroom.

"Good morning~"

"Good mor- Oh my God!"

"Iris!?"

"Huh? What's going on!? You guys are scaring me!"

"Your neck..."

"Ahhh, hickeys!" Iris dropped her hairbrush on the counter. She was still tired and her eyelids were slowly closing, so she didn't notice. She took a long look at her neck and touches the purple marks that went all the way down to her chest. She blushed hard.

"Katsuki, you piece of shit!"

"Did you like it? How did it feel?" snickered Jirou.

"Looks like he gave it to you good bestie!"

"Fuck, guys please help me cover these, I don't want the teachers to see."

"I'm on it!" Momo got her makeup bag out and began to cover the hickeys up. When her hands touched the marks, Iris remembered the events of last nights and got even more flustered. "Ooh, someone is super embarrassed! What happened? How far did he go? Spill!"

"Umm, we didn't go very far...mostly just making out...and hickeys...and some loose clothes..."

"He saw you naked!?"

"No! I said loose clothing, not completely off!" She obviously lied, well, partially at least.

"Just making sure!"

"Ok, It's done! Just make sure to not get any water spilled on it or rub it off, you'll be fine!"

"Thank you so much Momo~"

"Alright girls, it's almost time for breakfast, come on!"

"Yay, food! You better tell us all about that work study of yours, Iris! I wanna hear about Hawks!"

"Of course you do, Mina~"

~~~~~

It was lunch time. The Bakusquad, with Kirishima missing, sat together at a table. Iris had a slight headache and couldn't focus on any of her lessons. "You okay, Iris?"

"Yeah uh, I just have a small headache. Does anyone have painkillers nearby?"

"No, sorry."

"That's okay, I'll just wait until after lunch." Iris thought that her pain couldn't get any worse, it was not that bad anyways.

She thought wrong. Why? Monoma is why.

"Well, well, well, isn't ut class 1-A! I heard that you had a work study with the number 3 hero! Wow! But, did you leave everyone behind? It was only a few people who actually got work studies! Does that mean that Class 1-A aren't as good as they seem? Hahahah!"

"Monoma?" Iris massaged her forehead and looked down at the table. "Shut the fuck up."

"How vulgar! Is all of you class like this?" Bakugou was about to get up from the table and beat him up, Sero was getting read to hold him down. Iris didn't stop her insults.

"Monoma, look, I have a headache and you just made it ten time worse. So, si tu ne ferme pas ta fucking gueule and leave soon, I swear I'm going to commit 1st degree murder. Nobody will ever find your body. Got it? Now scram."

Monoma was taken aback by her words and couldn't answer back. Kendo came up behind him and karate chopped his neck before he could react. "Sorry about that!" said Kendo. Kaminari looked at Iris curiously.

"Hey Iris?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you really hide a body?"

"Maybe. Why? Want some lessons?~" The whole group burst out laughing, including Bakugou, which relieved Iris of her sudden headache. The day couldn't get any better. Iris was happy to have friends that cared for her no matter what jokes she made or what she did. It made her even happier to see that her boyfriend was laughing his ass off at the situation.

~~~~~

That evening at the UA dorms, Class 1-A was waiting impatiently for Deku, Kirishima, Uraraka and Tsu to come back from their work study. Those for were in some deep shit and they were all over the news.

"I really hope they're okay."

"Don't worry Kaminari, I'm sure they are, right?"

"Physically? Yeah, pretty sure they are, they're strong. Not sure about emotionally though."

"What do you mean Iris?"

"You've seen the reports, right? Looks like they've been through some rough shit~"

"Hmm, true. We'll wait, they should be arriving momentarily." The class waited a few more minutes anxiously, and here Deku, Uraraka, Tsu and Kirishima come. They didn't really say much coming through the door and they didn't look as enthusiastic about the events of the work study.

"They're back! Those guys are back!" Mineta along with the rest of the class run to the door.

"We were all worried about you."

"Yeah! We saw the news!"

"Are you okay?"

"You troublesome kids!"

Sato had already baked a chocolate cake for their arrival. The four students are obviously overwhelmed by the hugs and greetings. Whenever Deku is involved, whoever is with them is bound to get into some crazy stuff. The chatter was soon broken by Iida's scream.

"Everyone! I know that you were worried, but calm down! You saw the news, didn't you? A lot has happened to them. If you're their classmates, you should console them and let them rest quietly. Because I'm sure it's not just their bodies, their spirits must also be worn down." The group went silent for a moment until Deku spoke up.

Did Iida just, steal my words? Oh, whatever~

"Iida, Iida. Thanks. But...it's fine!"

"Then, if I may. I was extremely worried about you guys! You guys!" Iida shooked Deku violently by the shoulders.

"Take your own advice and chill out bro!"

Iris walked up to her friends and gently held their hands all together, looking deep into their eyes. "Girls, I know this must be hard, and believe me, I have felt the same exact way, but trust me, you'll survive. I'll help you if I must~"

"Thanks Iris, somehow, your stare always seems to calm me down."

"Me too, ribbit." Mina walked over with Kouta's bunny and offered it to Tsu and Ochaco for comfort. Iris then joined Bakugou, who was standing on the other side of the room and who looked like he was waiting for her.

"Gonna go sleep now?~"

"Mhm."

"Okay, goodnight~"

"Night." Before everyone noticed them talking, Katsuki gave her a soft peck on the cheek, then went to his bedroom.

~~~~~

Iris had asked permission, prior to this Saturday, to watch Katsuki and Todoroki during their provisional licence training. All Might had no reason to refuse, since there was nothing to do and allowed her to come along. She walked alongside Bakugou as Todoroki made his small talk with him, of course getting him annoyed. She didn't pay much attention to it, she had a new accessory: a white choker with a shiny crystal attached to the front, and clipped to the side is a small music playing device where you can connect any kind of earphone or Bluetooth headphones. The device took her a long time to build and she was extremely proud of it; the choker she got from a nice jewelry store in Kyushu. As it's used for, she was listening to music.

They stopped in front of All Might, who would be replacing Mr Aizawa for the day. He said it was because Mr Aizawa was helping with a little girl they rescued. Present Mic was also there, being as loud as he usually is and annoying Bakugou, to which Iris giggled at. They got into the bus, where Iris called dibs on the window seat. Her boyfriend plopped down next to her and wrapped a subtle arm around her shoulders. She noticed this and shifter her body where she could place her legs on a part of his lap.

"Suki~"

"Mhm?"

"Do you like my new accessory?~"

"Sure."

"Just sure?~"

"Yeah," he leaned in closer to her ear and moved her headphones aside "but I think you would look way better with my hands around your neck." he growled and quickly put her headphones back into place before she could react. Iris froze into place and blushed hard at his comment.

Um, Katsuki, okay, wow uh, help...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.