𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧

By nuusski

- milk the game , teach it to my girl. More

authors note.
1.
authors note.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
authors note.
13.
this is fazo
14.
15.
16.
17.
um
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
mm
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
this is her neighbor ( levi )
^
28.
29.
30
don't curse me out pls
ok
yea

2.

24.6K 799 890
By nuusski

𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 , 𝟷𝟽
𝟸:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼
---------

" y'all ready too go ? " my mama said.

𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 , 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

" yeah , we ready " I nodded my head

she grabbed her keys off the counter and we got in the car and left.

" ma ion see how you drive with no music " raven said , she was right tho .. it was so quiet in the car we could hear eachother breathe.

" well hell , connect your phone " she gave raven the adapter and auxiliary cord.

raven connected her phone and played some music.

. fill the bando up with bags , give the lil bro nem a job you can come get rich with us . You gone eat or you gone starve ? Keep a certified hitter sittin I pay em not too rob Hop out 2020 Cullinan I'm ridin with the stars.

lil baby - on me .

- -

" okay turn that shit down , Layla already got a warrant out " my momma pulled up too the prison.

𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐.

" child , I ain't got no warrant out " I rolled my eyes

she started laughing.

everybody got out of the car except for me.

" ma I ain't getting out " I sat back in the seat.

" yes you are Layla , it's about that time " she responded.

" I don't have anything too say to that man "

" please , just this one time. and you never have to come back here again " she looked at me with droopy eyes.

" fine " I sighed and got out the car.

" and why do you never have on clothes ? " she eyed me.

" it's called cyber streetwear mom " raven blurted.

" thank you raven " I smiled

when we walked inside we had too sit and wait for the guards to send him out.

we didn't wait long , it was like 10 minutes before he came too the table that we were sitting at.

" hello raven , Ariana " , he looked over at me
" Layla , how have you been ? "

" I've been great " I fake smiled

" that's good to hear " he nodded

" is everything alright at home ? " he looked at my mom and she nodded.

" I didn't come here for me twan , you need to talk too your daughters " my momma grabbed her purse and sat on the other side of the room leaving me and raven at the table with our dad.

" we need too talk " twan sighed

" about what ? what could we possibly talk about ?" I rolled my eyes because I really wasn't up for his bullshit today.

" look Layla , I'm sorry okay ? "

" yep , we're all sorry about something "
" but you don't get to be sorry , you tried to RAPE me and too this day mom still doesn't know." I started to cry.

" Layla - what ? " tears formed in ravens eyes.

𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

" Layla you know I wasn't thinking straight when that happened " his voice got low.

" yeah , when are you ever thinking straight twan ?" I got up and left the table , raven followed behind me.

" mom , we're ready to go " I sniffed

she grabbed her purse and we walked out of the prison.

" can we go home now mom ? Derrick and foogi are coming over " raven said

" yeah , I'm gonna drop y'all off at home because I have somewhere too go " she said

-

" okay , I'll be back in a few hours " my mom said as she dropped us off at home.

" OKAY " we yelled and went inside.

-

" Layla , how come you've never told me or mom about the thing with dad ? " raven asked

" I don't wanna talk about it , can we just dead the conversation ? " I said and she nodded.

" what time were Derrick and foogi coming over ?"

" they're on the way " she sat on the couch and started scrolling on her phone.

a few minutes wave by and the doorbell rings.

" COME IN " I yelled.

" WAKE THAT ASS UP , ITS THE BREAKFAST CLUB " Derrick yelled when he entered the house.

" wassup " I nodded while I washed the few dishes in the sink.

" awn , look who's responsible " foogi said referring to me washing dishes.

I stuck up my soapy middle finger.

" where ms Marshall at ? " Derrick walked out of the restroom

" idk , she said she was gone be back in a few hours" raven said

" yo Layla , where you get ya pants from ? " Derrick asked.

" I made em "

" on god you made them ? " he looked at me like I was lying.

" on everything " I dried my hands and sat next to raven on the couch

" make me some bruh , I'll pay you "

" I'll make em , you ain't gotta pay me tho "

" see that's why I fuck witchuuu " he ruffled his hands in my hair.

" ain't that block party today ? " foogi asked

" yep , the one hosted by Derrick ex " raven started laughing.

" bruh that's not my damn ex " he got hostile

" okay , calm down jahmal .. don't pull out the nine" raven held her hands up in surrender.

" y'all wanna slide there tho ? " foogi asked

" yea leggo " I said

" who car we driving in ? "

" let's go in Derrick car " raven suggested

" it don't matter to me " Derrick shook his keys around in his pockets.

" okay let's go then "

-
𝟺:𝟸𝟽 𝙿𝙼 ( 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 )
-

" I hope the plug out here somewhere , I need some gas " foogi looked around the party.

it was bouncers , food booths , ice cream , music and everything out there.

" man , it's kids out here.. ain't nobody trynna sell no weed out here " Derrick said

" hell these kids might wanna buy some too"foogi made a good point.

" daddy " a little girl came up and hugged foogi's leg.

" lil girl you better get the hell on , Ian yo daddy" foogi looked scared.

" I'm sorry about her " a lady walked up and said

" yeah , we was all about to be sorry about her lil ass"

we started laughing.

" UGGHH I NEED SOME WEEEDDD " Foogi yelled out loud.

" there go Levi , you know he got some gas" Derrick pointed him out.

" come on , let's go see " he said and we all started to walk over there as a group.

but before we could get over there good we heard gunshots and yelling so we ran back too the car and left.

-
𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
-

" y'all okay ? " raven asked

" yeah " we all said except for foogi

he looked like he was about too cry.

" foogi what's wrong with you ? did you get shot ?" I asked

" bruh HELL naw Ian get shot " he started yelling.

" then why you look like you about to cry ? " I asked

" cause bruh , we ain't get the fucking weed " he got up and went too the bathroom.

" NIGGA YOU COULDVE DIED " Derrick yelled too him.

" ATLEAST I WOULDVE DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF WEED " he yelled back causing us all to laugh

" I wonder if anybody got shot tho " I said

" we'll know by tonight on the tv " raven said

and I nodded.

-
𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝟿𝙿𝙼
-

channel 3 ; today in Detroit Michigan , deathly block party shooting today around 4PM ..
4 victims died and 3 have been rushed too the hospital under serious injuries.
Dalia Fox , Homer Jackson and Ariana Marshall are the names of the victims who survived . thank you

" ITS MOM " me and raven yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 29.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
19.3K 368 33
17 year old, Genesis Johnson always had a crush on 17 year old, Trevor Jacobs which is her brothers best friend. He wants to be with her and tries to...
642K 17.7K 34
NOT GOOD WITH THESE JUST READ TO FIND OUT - this was my first book i was like 12-13 so stfu i know it's corny 🤬🤬
258K 5.1K 35
"It has always been you, Always And Forever "