Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Star-Spangled Tori

1K 19 1
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I stood in the kitchen at Tori's house, talking with my friends. We were here to watch Tori sing the national anthem.

She better not forget the words.

Jenny's cousin's next door neighbor's bestfriend mess it up one time, and she had to leave town.

"Hey, guys, they're about to introduce Tori." I said as I climbed over the back of the couch and sat down with my soda and popcorn in hand.

"Everybody pay attention to Tori. No more questions for Cat!" Cat yelled as Beck sat beside me.

"Welcome to Malkoff Area, Home of Northridge College Saint Bernards," The guy said as the crowd behind then cheered and clapped. "And now back from the veterinarian and fleshly neutered...let's welcome out beloved mascot, Buck The Saint Bernard!" He announced as the huge Saint Bernard came onto the screen and barked as he was led on a leash by one of the cheer leaders. "Now, please rise for the National Anthem, performed tonight by local high school student, Tori Vega!" He announced.

Everyone behind him rose from their seats and clapped for Tori as she made her was onto the floor.

We even cheered for her.

"This is gonna be amazing." Nick said.

"Yay, Tori!" Cat cheered.

"I don't know why they didn't ask me to sing the national anthem." Trina said as she flied her nails.

"I do."

"Me too."

"I get it."

"You sing like a banshee."

"You're a terrible singer."

"You have no talent."

"You're bad at it."

"Oh shut up!" Trina snapped as the musicstarted.

O say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight

"She's doing great." I said.

"She a'ight." Jade shrugged.

O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there
O say does that star-spangled-

That's when things went wrong.

Buck ran towards Tori, and his leah got caught her ankle, sending her crashing to the ground. Tori continued to run while dragging her behind him as she continued to sing. I covered my mouth as I watched her being dragged all over the floor.

banner yet wave

"Oh my chiz."

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

A loud crash was herd off stage followed by Tori screaming.

"Well, she remembered all the words."
___

Tori came in through the door while we waited for her. We starting to talk at the same time, trying to make her feel better.

"Ha ha. You got dog-dragged." Rex laughed.

"Why are they all here?" Tori asked.

"Mom invited them." Trina said.

"I wanted your friends to be here to congratulate you and celebrate. I didn't know you were gonna mess up the song." Mrs. Vega said.

"I didn't mess up the song! I was attacked by a giant dog," Tori protested."Who I think wanted me to be his girlfriend." She finished.

"Hey, Tori..." Jade started.

"What? What are you gonna tell me? That someone already posted the video of me online?" She asked.

"No," Jade said. "About 50 people have posted it online." She finished.

"Oh, my god." Tori groaned.

"Why didn't you just finished singing the National Anthem, then get dragged by the dog?" Cat asked.

"Why don't you ask the psychotic dog who dragged me across the floor like a chew toy!" Tori snapped. "Ulch, I must have looked so ridiculous." She groaned.

"Well here, I have a cued up on the DVR, take a look." Trina said as she played the video.

Tori tried to stop her, but it was too late she ended up seeing herself being dragged across the floor by the large Saint Bernard dog. Rex bursted out into laughter, but acted like he was coughing when Tori glared at him.

"Tough luck."

"I feel so embarrassed and humiliated." Tori said.

"Well, this has been a great party." Jade smiled.

"Guys, I think Tori wants to be alone." Cat spoke up.

"Yeah. Maybe we should go." I said. Everyone else agreed. We passed Tori and patted her back before walking out of the house.

Poor Tori.
___

A/n: Okay for the next few scences, I decided to do Brittany and Beck, instead of Beck and Andre, because Brittany needs more moments with her brother.

We came up to Tori the next morning. We had news.

And I'm pretty sure it's bad news.

"Yo, Vega."

"Hey, Tori."

"Oh. Hey, guys." Tori said.

"Did you see the Chris Berm show last night?" I asked.

"No. I was busy, crying in my bathtub." Tori said.

Beck nudged me. "Show her." He said.

"No, I really don't want to see this-" Tori started as I pulled up the video.

"Yeah, you do." Beck said.

"Look at this." I added.

"And then, this enormous dog starts dragging her all over the place. I feel bad for her, so, Tori Vega, if you're out there, come be on my show anytime. We'll let you sing any song ya want." Chris said.

Tori's face lit up. "Oh my god, I'm doing it." She said.

"Ehhh..."

"You might want to think about that." I said.

"Why?" Tori questioned.

"I don't know if I trust that Chris Berm guy." I said.

"Sometimes he makes fun of his guests." Beck added. I nodded in agreement.

"So? The whole world is already making fun of me." Tori said.

"Come on."

"No one here is making fun of you." I said. As if right on cue, someone in a dog costume was dragging Sikowitz across the halls.

"Hey! Look at me! I'm Tori!" Sikowitz yelled. "O say can you see by the dawn's early light." He laughed.

Spoke to soon.
___

I sat in the crowd of Chris Berm.

"So, Tori, tell us...what the heck happened out there?" Chris asked. "Does that dog hate the national anthem?" He joked.

"I don't know, maybe he's Canadian." Tori replied.

Seriously?

"Well, now, we're gonna let you show this audience what you can really do." Chris said as the audience clapped.

"I know, I am so psyched. I'm going to sing a brand new song I wrote, called "Bad Boys." Tori said.

"Yes, you are. But first...we've got a little surprise for you." Chris said.

"Oh, my god. What is it?" Tori groaned as me and my brother shared a look.

"Nah nah, don't get nervous," Chris reassured. "Bring him out," Chris called out. Lady with blond hair came out holding the leash to Buck. "Now, this is Buck. The actual dog that dragged around the other night." He said making the audience clap.

"Yes, I remember him." Tori said.

"Well, since you're getting a second chance to sing, we thought we should give ol' Buck here a second chance to listen, politely. Ya hear that Buck? No shenanigans." Chris warned which made Buck bark loudly which made Chris laugh.

"But what if he-"

"Now worries, this time we're gonna tie his leash down so he can't getcha." Chris said.

"Oh, okay." Tori smiled.

"All right, Tori's gonna go get ready to sing her song, and we'll be back for that, right after this short commercial break." Chris said.

The lady took Buck backstage, as Tori left and Berm came over to us as shushed us.

"Okay. We didn't really go to commercial. We're gonna play a little prank on Tori," Chris said. I knew it. "See, when Tori's up here, singing her song...we're gonna replace the real dog, with this stuffed dog," He explained. "Now this stuffed dog is filled with spaghetti. Aaaand we're gonna shove one of these one of these inside him. Now this is a Z-4 Squib. The kind they use in the movies to blow stuff up," Chris explained. "Totally safe, but...at the end of Tori's song, I am gonna press this which is gonna make this dog blow up and Tori will get covered in doggie spaghetti guts." He explained.

"The Chris Berm show will be right back."

Beck whispered his plan into my ear.

And I liked it.
___

"Okay, we're back, and she is...singing a song to you, and the crazy dog that dragged her around the gym floor. Clap it up for Toriii Vegaaaa." Chris announced. Once the lights were dim, and the music started, me and Beck headed backstage.

I saw 2 female stagehands and the stuffed dog. Beck went over and acted like he had a sore arm while I grabbed the movie bomb. I rolled up my sleeve reached in, and grabbed the Z-4 Squib.

I held it up to show Beck I got it. He nodded as I made my way out of backstage. Beck took the movie bomb, and sat it behind Berm's chair and then quickly retreated. Me and my brother sat back down and shared a fist-bump, as I pulled out my Pear Phone to get this on video.

Chris pushed the button and the Z-4 Squib went off, sending him into the air. He landed on the ground.

Hard.

I did not think it would be that powerful. I smiled, and I lowered my phone, and took a look at the video.

"We'll be right back."
___

There's only 2 chapters left!

I'm not crying. You're crying.

I finally figured out how to end this book. And I think you guys will like it!

Up Next: Victori-Yes ✔😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 260 22
The Brother Of Jade West(Damian West) And Sister Of Tori Vega(Perrie Vega) Fall For Each Other. However It Isn't A Smooth Road, Let's See Their Journ...
6.9K 147 11
-Life is a Dancefloor- -Love is a Rhythm- -Our hearts are the music- "I like you too, Dre." He bites his lip before smiling "I know...Tori told me."...
142K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...
113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...