Lost but Found

By MAJ205

What happens after Annabelle Wallace comes in contact with Alex Greene, a great mafia leader, after escaping... More

PROLOUGE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26-Part 2
chapter 27
Chapter 28-Its game time
chapter 29- Valentine?
Chapter 30-valentine disasters
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 33

250 13 0
By MAJ205

This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys who have voted, commented and shared.
You all mean a lot to me.
Thank you for all your help and support throughout the way.
Without your votes, I wouldn't have found motivation to write this, so thank you very much once again.

*****************************
"wheeeeee"
Dec shouted as he pushed me through the school hallway.

Dec is currently my assigned Wheeler.
I can wheel myself, but my stubborn brothers won't let me.

It's been two weeks since the accident and I've recovered fully- well mostly

My swollen body had gone back to it's original size, but my legs are still weak and lazy to walk for unknown reasons. So doctor Ian put me in a wheel chair for two weeks.

Dylan recovered a week before
Me.

He only suffered minor injuries thank God.

Now I'm back at school with this monstrous friend of mine wheeling me at hyper speed.

He made sure to design my wheelchair this morning against my knowledge and he even attached two seat belt to the wheel chair.
At first, I was confused as to why, but now, I cannot be more grateful for it.

If the seatbelts weren't here, I would have flown off the wheelchair by now.

We crashed into two persons already because of Dec maniac wheeling skills.

"Dec, slow down"

It is currently lunch break and we are obviously headed to the cafeteria.

"How can I slow down, we have to get those hotdogs before it gets finished"

"I don't like hotdogs"

He gasped and pushed even more faster

"Well then, you'll be stuck with those weird meats they always sell"

"I'm sure my brothers will keep something for me"

"Yay, lucky you" he said with too much enthusiasm

"Dec, slow down. For real this time"

"Why? Are u afr- oh"

We were already close to the cafeteria doors and it was closed.

We were 5 seconds away from crashing against that door and my legs were going to take all the impacts.

5…

4...

3...

2...

1...

At the last seconds someone opened the door and a major accident Happened.

Only two people survived the accident.

The one who had a seatbelt on only suffered minor injuries as her feet only collided with the third party.

We are sure an ice pack can numb the pain.

The third party, that is the one who opened the door, due to the impact of the girl's wheelchair and legs, had been knocked down hard.
His body rolled about three times before his head collided with a plastic table filled with trash i.e left over food causing all it's contents to spill on the boys head.
Now only the boys body could be seen.

The second party, sadly didn't survive.
He was the one pushing the wheelchair at turbo speed and by the abrupt stop of the wheelchair his stomach hit the handle of the wheelchair causing pain to erupt from his stomach rendering him weak and unable to breathe.
He fell on the floor and his head hit the cafeteria's floor.
The sound of the impact of his head hitting the floor echoed through out the now silent cafeteria.

And that is it for today, I'm am shalom Lopez your ever lovely newscaster.

Well that was how I thought of it.
What would it be like to become a newscaster.

And I've always loved the name shalom.

Well, back to current situation, my brothers were running to me, while Mr trash head was being helped by his friends I think.

Dec was busy shouting

"I can see the light. It's calling out to me. But this light is red. Why is it red. I thought it was always white. Wait, now it's changing to green. HELP" Dec shouted.

"Hey are you alright?" Dylan asked

"Of course. I'm not the one screaming, am I?"

"That little brat" Declan said ready to March up to his namesake and tie his leg to the ceiling fan then switch on the fan just to watch Dec suffer.

"Uh uh uh brother. Leave him alone"

"Oh get up and stop being a drama queen" Jeff said to dec

"Oh my love, don't you care about me anymore. I'm just a little bit away from entering an alternate universe and you are not concerned. I hate you." Dec shouted dramatically.

"Fine die there" Jeff said and made his way to me.

"You alright?"

"Yeap, but my toes hurt"

"Hey you alright" Vicky and Sonia asked

"Yes, thanks for asking"

Declan phoned ranged and he went away to answer it.

He came back looking pale.

"Alex asked us to come meet him"

"Us as in who?" I asked

"Me, you, your personal Wheeler, Dylan and jay"

"I'm coming too. Anything to avoid Spanish class" Jeff said

"Yo Declan get your ass here, your attention is needed"

"Can't you see I need to be taken to the hospital?" Dec said

"And what makes you think I'll listen to you after our divorce. I will I only listen to milady" he continued, looking at me and grinning evilly.

"Oh come on"

"Just do it and I'll get us right away milady" he said with his very awful french accent

I'm gonna regret this.

I pushed the button that was on the side of the wheelchair with the letters EA boldly written meaning emergency alert.

Side to side by Ariana Grande blast through the whole cafeteria and my  cheeks were tainted red due to having everyone's eyes on me

I pushed the button again hoping it would stop but it didn't.

"Umm how do you stop this?"

"You don't. It'll just stop once the song ends" Dec said wheeling me to the school's parking lot, with the music blasting throughout the school making heads turn in our direction"

"I hate you" I said to Declan.

"Oh I know you don't"

**************
We got to our house and we all filed out and went to the living room.

"Well, we are here, but where is Alex?" I asked.

"Up here" Alex answered from the staircase"

"Good afternoon" I greeted

"To my office. Alone" he told me and walked away

"Well, if he haven't noticed, I can't used the stairs. I'm in a wheelchair for goodness sake"

"Tell your personal Wheeler to bring you up here" he shouted from wherever he was so I could hear.

Dec made sure I got to my destination safely and he left and closed the doors behind him

Alex was playing with the pen he was holding.

"Well…I wanted to tell you something"

"I know"

"And you won't interrupt me till I'm done"

"Okay" I said suspiciously

"Well you are quite aware of the recent attacks on our gang and truth be told we are dangerously loosing our men. We were one of the most powerful gang but since our parents death and your sudden disappearance, we went down the drain, slowly but definitely. I did everything I could to keep it intact but all my efforts were in vain. Our partners refused to cooperate with us, they needed a leader in our gang. They said we were disorganized. I've been trying to hold our gang together for these past few years but it's not working anymore. We are being attacked on daily basis, so many men are down and we have no partners to support us in our time of need." Alex said.

He took a deep breath in and continued.

"This gang actually belongs to a woman, your grandmother created this gang. It was a gang filled with women until our grandmother fell in love and got married, then slowly men came into the gang, she got pregnant and she gave birth to our mother.
She was the one who made the rule of women becoming leaders, so when our mother clocked eighteen, she was made the leader, after five years of rulership, she got married and had me, I was a boy, she needed a girl to become ruler so she kept trying. It s not as if she didn't love us, she did with all her heart but she wanted to fulfill her mother's wish. Later on, you came along, she was very happy, the whole gang was happy, even we your brothers were happy to have a sister so we could be overprotective of her, to chase away all the boys from her life, everyone was happy, we threw a big celebration just for you, the day you went to get your ancestral tattoo was the day you guys were targeted and our parents died" he stopped again to take a glass of water

"We've sent requests of help to so many gangs that were once close friends of ours but the thing is that they will only help us once we have a leader. Yes, I know what you're thinking, I'm not the leader of the vipers. After mom died, I couldn't lead the gang because of two reasons, I was neither a girl nor was I of the age to act as a leader. I was just five years old when it happened. I was at a stage where I could barely remember the events of the previous year, so I was no way near ruling, our paternal uncle was made the acting leader because he was mom's third in command while father was we second in command. When I turned eighteen, the position as the acting leader was passed to me, and that's why those jerks aren't accepting any of my request. You are not yet eighteen and if we were to wait for you to complete eighteen, we will all be dead before then" he stopped.

"So there is no hope for us?" I had to ask.

"There are two options actually. It's either we step down willingly and submit to whoever is behind all this or we…"

"We what?"

"We…we…I mean you…no…we have to get you married"

I laughed.

I laughed so hard tears fell from my eyes.

"What a good joke"

"I'm not joking Anna, if you get married, they'll be able to make you ruler because apparently you'll be a married woman and we can be strong once again and face the bastard that wants you and all of us dead"

"What? You can't just get me married Alex. Isn't that against the law or something. This is underage marriage for goodness sake" I shouted at Alex

"If you don't do this, it's not only your life that would be at stake but all of us still in this gang. You do not know who we're up against. He's very cunning, smart and he's like a silent killer, no one knows when he's going to strike next. That's if it's even a "he"

"But…you can't force me. I don't even wanna be a leader. I don't want any of this"

"You don't have to…I mean, you do have to become leader. You'll get married, then become leader, then you can change the rules or something, you can easily hand it to whoever"

"I can do that?"

"Yes"

"And what about this 'husband', what am I going to do with him afterwards"

"The person is going to be aware of everything, it's like an arranged marriage so afterwards you guys can get a divorce"

"So how much time do I have as a bachelorette before I suddenly turn a married woman"

"6 days"

"6 what?"

"A week from now, you'll be getting married"

"And where are we going to find the groom. I at least have to approve of him"

"You will. Umm…he's one of your friends"

"My friend?"

"Jay precisely"

"What?"

"He agreed to it, and you guys are friends and I told him you guys are likely to get a divorce after everything is done"

"But-"

"Anna, please don't argue, I have a lot on my plate, who ever you marry won't make a difference as far as you have no romantic feeling towards anyone, right?"

"No I don't, so its settled. Now I have to go see how my girlfriend is doing"

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked beyond shocked

"Yes and she was targeted. She's in the hospital part of the gang house, I need to go see how she's doing"

"What Happened to her"

"She was shot on a mission, I have to go. we'll continue this conversation some other time"

"Okay"

As soon as he left I called for Dec, I needed him to take me some where but he didn't respond.

I sighed and push the EA button.

Godzilla by Enimen and juice wrld blast through the speakers Dec attached to my wheelchair.

Five seconds later he came dashing through the doors.

"Where do you want me to take you milady?"

"Somewhere relaxing"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 582 51
Shay Warner ran away from her adopted family as soon as she found out what they truly were: criminals. They lied, they killed, they betrayed her in a...
4.3K 51 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
2.1M 49.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
1.8K 316 60
"Dad, do you think I'm weird?" I asked. "You're not weird sweetie." said Adam. *** Adam, his husband Oliver and their two children has moved to New...