I Feel Safe With You | Peter...

By ppeterstark

it all started when the new girl sat next to a cute boy in science class. she didn't look so healthy but she... More

intro
1. meeting her

2. beating

67 0 0
By ppeterstark

After 7 hours of school, Peter started walking home. Of course, it started raining. What a great day to walk home from school.

10 minutes later, Peter arrived at his apartment. He was soaking wet and he couldn't wait to get inside and change. Sounds of wet shoes hit the floorboard. Peter's hair and clothes were dripping. Once he got to his apartment door, he got his key out and opened it slowly.

"Yes! Peter, you're here! I made cheeseburgers!" Aunt May was happy Peter was home.

"Thanks, Aunt May. I'm gonna go change." And with that, Peter was off to his bedroom. He remembered y/n was coming over so he changed into regular clothes instead of pajamas. Peter put on a midtown highschool sweater and some dark blue sweat pants.

Peter walks out of his room and approaches Aunt May.

"Hey May!" Peter says very excitedly.

"Why are you all excited, huh? Meet a girl? Ooooooo..." May noticed he was a lot more excited than usual.

"Uh, what? N-no, why would you think that?" Peter said stuttering.

"Well, you have a huge smile on your face."

"I'm just happy I'm home alright," Peter said with a little laugh.

"Welp, anyways, dinner is on the coffee table." Aunt May says.

"Thanks."

- TIME SKIP -
"I'm gonna hurry to work, I love you *muah*, see you in the morning!" Aunt May said while kissing Peter on his forehead.

It was now, 5:20, and y/n comes in 10 minutes. Aunt May didn't know about y/n, and Peter didn't want to tell her. Peter decided to just watch tv until she comes.

20 minutes passed and it is now 5:40.

she's 10 minutes late. im sure she's just walking here or something. - Peter thought.

He waited, and waited, and waited. It's now 5:55.

Peter was sad she ditched him. Until...

There was a knock at the door. Peter walked to the door with a frown, then he opened to the door and smiled, then he frowned again.

Y/n was at the door with bruises all over her. Tears are falling down her face.

"Oh my god, y/n... w-what happend?!" Peter was nervous.

Y/n just ran into his arms and held him tight. Peter smiled at y/n's warming hug.

Peter slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at her, there were scars and bruises, it was really bad.

"Come on, come with me." Peter walked y/n over to the bathroom. Once they got to the bathroom, y/n put the toilet cover down and sat on top of it.

Peter opened the shelf above the sink to find a med kit that Aunt May bought him a few months ago. He opens the kit and looks at y/n. She was shaking and crying... she looks like someone beat her up really badly. Peter tightens his fist at the thought of someone hurting her. Then he let go of his anger and just wanted to help y/n.

"Y/n, who did this to you?" Peter asked. Y/n just cried more.

There was a cut on her near, it was pretty deep. "I'm gonna get something to clean these cuts, alright?" Peter said thoughtfully. Y/n nodded her head and Peter walked out the bathroom.

1 minutes later, he comes in this a small rag/towel. He puts cold water on the rag and kneels down to y/n. "I'm gonna put this on the cuts." Peter had a big heart, he was so kind and caring, how is he single?

Peter lightly pats the rag on the 6 cuts on y/n's legs and arms.

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry, I'm here." Peter says and y/n looks up to Peter and makes a tiny smile and she nods.

"I'm gonna have to put hydrogen peroxide on that big cut on your knee."

"no." Y/n whispers.

"Y/n, it can get infected, we need to put it on." Peter knew a lot about this stuff, he gets hurt all the time, especially cause he's spider man.

"Okay." Y/n whispers.

Peter gets the hydrogen peroxide out of the kit, and pours a little on the same rag. He didn't wanna put y/n through any pain but he didn't want the cut to get worse.

He slowly puts the rag on the cut and adds a little pressure to it.

Y/n puts her hands on his shoulders and squeezes. We all know that hydrogen peroxide pain.

He lets go 10 seconds later and starts patting on the cut lightly. Then he takes the rag off. "Okay we're done, we still need to put some bandages on this cuts."

Y/n nodded and Peter put the bandages on the cuts.

Of course it's not the right time to do the science project to Peter decided to put y/n to sleep.

"You should probably change out of those clothes." Peter suggested. Y/n just stared at the floor.

"I'll be right back" Peter rushed out of the bathroom and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt that says "i survived my trip to nyc." He walked back into the bathroom and handed the clothes to y/n.

"Here, you can borrow these." He says. Y/n nodded and took the clothes, Peter left the bathroom and let her change. It took 10 minutes for her to change, her body was sore.

"I'm done." Y/n says. Peter comes back into the bathroom.'oml

"Alright, well we're all done, let's go." Peter says while starting to walk out the bathroom.

"Peter... can you help me." Y/n couldn't walk she was damaged really badly.

"Of course." Peter replies.

Peter picked y/n up bridal style and carried her to his bedroom. He gently put y/n on the bed.

"Your gonna need to tell me who did this to you." Peter says wanted to know what happens.

"I can't." She said while she yawned.

Peter knew she was exhausted so he decided to leave her alone.

"Goodnight y/n." Peter says while starting to walk out the bedroom.

"Peter..." Y/n whispered with a heart warming voice. Peter turned around and looked at y/n.

"Can you stay with me?" Y/n didn't want to be by herself, not after what she just went through.

Peter smiled and y/n smiled. Peter walked over the the bed and layer down with y/n. He turned the light off with the lamp next to him. All of a sudden he feels warm arms surround him. It's was y/n, she held him tightly and said... "Thank you".

"Your welcome."

They both fell asleep in each others arms.

okay so that's the second chapter. I should of made them switch to pajamas but whatever. comment suggestions of events you want to happen in the story!! <3

make sure to press the star!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...