The Other Salvatore »»» Klaus...

By Insanity69

Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thoug... More

Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Journey to the past
Chapter 3: Dress shopping/ introductions
Chapter 4: Masquerade
Chapter 5: Kidnapped/Elijah
Chapter 6: Seattle 1993/ Meeting Aidan
Chapter 7: Slater/ Katerina
Chapter 8: The Sacrafice
Chapter 9: by the Light of the Moon
Horrorifics
Chapter 10: First day of school
My new fanfiction!!!
Chapter 11: Saving Juliet
Chapter 12: Home sweet home
Chapter 13: The Last Dance
Chapter 14: New Orleans
Chapter 15: The Last Day
Relationships
Chapter 16: The Sun Also Rises/As I lay dying
Chapter 17: The Birthday
Chapter 18: The Hybrid
Author's Note
Chapter 19: 1914
14k!!!!
The Gilbert Twins
New Story!!!!
Chapter 20: The End of the Affair Part 1
Christmas Special Chapter
Authors Note
Jaxx_15
A/N
Chapter 21: Old Friends
Chapter 22: The End of the Affair Part 2
Chapter 23: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 24: The Reckoning
Chapter 25: Smells like Teen Spirit
Chapter 26: Jake
40k!!!!!!!!
Chapter 27: Ghost World
puppet_masterxxx
Chapter 28: Homecoming
Chapter 30: Our Town
Urgent Author Note
Harry Potter?
Chapter 31: The Ties that Bind
Chapter 32: Bringing out the dead
A/N
Chapter 33: Dangerous Liasions
Chapter 34: All my Children
FINALS
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: The Departed
Chapter 37: Growing Pains
Epilogue
Stories
Stefan fanfic
URGENT AN

Chapter 29: The New Deal

14.6K 296 30
By Insanity69

I'm sorry for any spelling errors
____________

I woke up to the bed empty. I opened one eye and instantly closed it as the sun came through the window. I buried my face into the pillow. I felt the bed dip and arms around my waist as I was lifted off of the bed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I was thrown over Klaus's shoulder as he walks to the bathroom. He sets me down in the bathroom as he hands me new clothes.

"Get dressed we are heading out." He states as he starts to leave.

"Wait Klaus what's wrong." I ask him as I grab his arm.

"It seems that after I released your brother from my compulsion he took it upon himself to take my coffins which contains my family." He explained. My eyes widened.

"We'll get them back." I told him. I looked at him and I can see he is very worried and concerned about them. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me. He tensed up before he hugged me back. He kissed the top of my head. His chin rested on top of my head. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we pulled apart. Once we pulled apart he pecked me on the lips.

"Get dressed." He said kissing me on the lips one more time before leaving the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Klaus took my hand and we left for the grill.

-

We walked into the grill hand in hand and Klaus dragged me over to where Elena and Damon were. I was mad at Damon for snapping my neck AND he tried to kill Klaus! But Stefan told me he heard Elena and Damon talking and said that Elena told Damon to do it because she doesn't trust me, so I'm mad at her too!

"Don't mind me." Klaus says leaning one hand on a rail as Elena whips her head around and looks at Klaus. I hear her heart beat faster.

"Klaus." Elena says looking at Klaus and looks at me with shockness. She gave me a confused look and was surprised  She saw me and Klaus holding hands.

"You going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon says throwing me a quick glance before looking back at Klaus with obvious annoyance in his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my girl and mate." Klaus says taking a step forwards and turns to his hybrid. I think his name is Toby. "Get a round, then, would you, Tony?" Tony walked away and to the bar.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon said.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus stated.

"Cute, blonde bombshell? Phyco? Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon says. I felt slightly offended, Rebekah is my friend and I don't like it when others says stuff like she's crazy or whatever.

"Truth is," Klaus starts saying taking another step forward and letting go of my hand. "I've grown to rather like your little town thinking I might fancy a home here." Klaus takes the dart from Damon's hand and walks past him ans to the dart board. "I imagine you're wondering how does this affect you. And the anwser is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." Klaus tells them as I stand back with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asks.

"Well for starters you can tell me where I might find Stefan." Klaus tells Elena stepping right in front of her.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon says standing next to Elena.

"Well that's a shame." Klaus states then turns around throwing the dart and it hits the bullseye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine." Klaus explains.

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena states. I step towards them so I'm standing next to Klaus. Klaus walks towards Elena and Damon intervenes and blocks Klaus from Elena. Klaus chuckled.

"Well, this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart." Klaus states then takes a step back grabbing my hand as we walked away from them and to the bar. We had a drink or two before Damon and Elena left. After a bit me and Klaus left and headed to the boarding house.

We sped into the parlor room and saw Damon pouring himself a drink. He turns around and that's when Klaus spoke up.

"I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?" Klaus asks.

"I'd say we're overdue." Damon replied.

"Well, you've been so busy, what with all your plotting and scheming." I say and Damon throws me a look telling me to shut it.

"You know me- never miss a chance to plan an epic failure." Damon says drinking his bourbon.

"Don't be so hard on yourself." Klaus says walking down the three steps. "Who  would have guessed your own brother would betray you?" Klaus exclaims with a slight smirk on his face as I sit on the couch with a glass of scotch in hand.

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you." Damon retorted.

"Yeah, well, she's fickle, that one. And you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?" Klaus asks.

"You know that's the thing with younger siblings, you just" Damon chuckles " Never know what they're going to do." Damon says looking at me with betrayal in his eyes and hurt and anger. He downs the rest of his bourbon as I with my scotch. He raises his glass slightly.

"Drink?" He asks turning to the alcohol. He pours me and Klaus bourbon and hands it to us.

"Cheers mate." Klaus says raising his glass.

"Down the hatch." Damon says. We all take a sip of bourbon I can taste the burning sensation of vervain but after getting used to it in your drink you start to get use to it.

"You know, we've actually got a lot in common, you and I." Klaus states.

"Really, well, yeah. Maybe we can...bond over our mutual loathing of me and Juliets brother. Why are you so mad at him? He stole something?" He asks pouring another glass for himself as I finish my glass and set it down.

"Klaus's family. The originals." I state.

"I had them daggered, boxed up, awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them. And he went in pinched the bloody lot."

"Of course he did. Ah, such a buzz kill, my baby bro. Well, I'd love to find him. Just the trouble is I sure as he'll don't work for you." Damon retorts.

"You know, your drink stinks of vervain, so I can't compel you. There'd be no point in killing you, because you're actually the one with the most hope of getting why I need. And yet, it would seem a demonstration is in order. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan. Oh, well. It seems you people respond best to displays of violence." Once Klaus said that I tensed. What is he going to do!? "Why don't you take this as an example of my reach?" He grabs his phone and dials a number. Who is he calling. I felt my dead heart speedup. I as getting worried. If he is going to hurt someone jut don't be someone I know or care about.

"Ah, there he is." Klaus said. "So, remember the thing I told you to do. Why don't you go ahead and get on with it?" He then hangs up.

"Who did you call?" I ask him. He smirks

-

After Klaus left the boarding house to work on his mansion Damon got a call from Elena saying Alaric got hit by a car and Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in the road so his hybrid can hit him with a car but Alaric pushed Jeremy out of the way and got hit instead. I felt anger rush through me. I ran to the mansion that was currently under construction a d saw Klaus offerings hybrids around with a glass of blood in hand. I made the glass explode in his hand.

"Aw, why'd you do that love?" He says with a smirk. I lifted my hand and threw him against the wall. His face turned from smug to mad. His hybrids ran at me and I snapped my fingers and they were all unconsious. I let Klaus go.

"You tried to kill Jeremy!" I yelled at Klaus. He had a smirk on his face.

"Well they just needed a little push to find Stefan and I believe it worked." I phone began ringing. I sighed and pulled my phone out and saw the name Marcel on the screen. I pressed ignore and put it in my pocket. I don't need Klaus knowing about Marcel being alive and beside Marcel doesn't want Klaus to know. And I'm loyal to my friends wishes so I'm keeping his secret. But I'd have to call him back later because its rare for Marcel to call me.

"I have to go." I didn't wait for a response and vamp sped to the woods. I pulled out my phone and called Marcel.

"Hey J." Marcel said once he anwsered.

"You called?"

"Yea I did. I need you to come down to New Orleans some witchy ritual is happening tomorrow night and they are sacrificing four girls and I'm putting a stop to it and try to save the girls. And I was wandering you can help." He asks. I contemplate for a minute. I should go but tomorrow is Care's birthday and I have to make sure Klaus doesn't try killing anybody else I care about.

"I'm sorry I can't I have to stay in Mystic Falls to make sure a certain hybrid doesn't go and try to kill anybody else I love."

"Klaus is there!? When did he-" I cut him off.

"I will explain later. But right now I have to go bye." And with that I hung up.

I sped to the boarding house since I'm mad at Klaus for trying to kill my friends, but then again I understand why he did it. He just wants his family back, he's worried and concerned about what my brother will do to them.

God Stefan why do this?

I went up to my room and gathered candles and a map and laid in on the floor in the middle of my room and set it up. I closed my eyes and the candles lit. I look down to the map then to the dagger next to it. Since I don't have any personal items at the moment I'm just going to have to use my blood and lucky me I had a personal connection with them so it might work. I sliced my palm open and let the blood drip onto the map. After that I closed my eyes and started muttering the spell. The blood started moving and stopped. I moved the blood and it showed the woods. Wait the woods? But where there? I thought about it then it dawned on me.

"The witch house."

_______________________________________________
Hope you liked it!

Vote/Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.4K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
328K 11.9K 36
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
809K 31.7K 45
I will be the first to say that I'm not sure why I happened to seemingly be reincarnated into one Caroline Forbes? I don't do cheerleading, sure I'm...
186K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...