The School of Wolves

Galing kay SODream1

Crescent Swiftwater, an innocent shift-less human raised in the turbulent society of werewolves, discovers a... Higit pa

The School of Wolves Introduction
Ch. 1 The Pack
Ch. 2 The Campfire
Ch. 3 The Beginning of School
Ch.4 Part 2 of School
Ch. 5 A Comforting Hug
Ch.6 What a Night!
Ch. 7 What are you wearing?
Ch. 9 Not so bad Babysitters
Ch. 10 The Aftermath
Ch.11 The Second Day
Ch. 12 Stay away
Ch. 13 The Car
Ch. 14 Something's Wrong
Ch. 15 Dark Times
Ch. 16 Why did I never find you to be irritating?
Ch. 17 Badminton
Ch.18 Locked In
Ch.19 Who's there?
Ch. 20 Lighter and Princess
Announcement
Ch.21 To the Rescue
Ch.22 Grounded
Ch.23 Blood Moon Pack
Ch.24 Who's Down for Ice Cream?
Ch. 25 Hierarchy
Ch. 26 A New Type of Chivalry
Ch. 27 Fall
Announcement!
Ch. 28 Practice
Ch.29 I Don't Want to Hurt You
Ch. 30. Really?
Ch. 31 The Bonfire
Ch. 32 Explosive Night
Ch. 33 By the Window
Announcement!!
Ch.34 The First Test Mishap
Announcement!
Ch. 35 First Test, Then Fight
Ch.36 Saved by Him
Ch.37 Night in Shining Armor
Ch.38 A Close Call
Ch. 39 A Chase
Ch. 40 The Pack
Ch. 41 His Call
Ch.42 A Prisoner
Announcement!
Ch. 43 A Half Breed?
Ch. 44 Her Mission
Announcement!
Ch. 45 Obstacle Course
Ch. 46 The Great Wizard
Ch.47 Designated Savior
Ch. 48 My Turn
Announcement!
Ch. 49 A Helping Hand
Ch. 50 Heroic
Ch.51 Whispers of Change

Ch.8 Babysitters?

407 2 0
Galing kay SODream1

After my mom left me with Garrett and Finn, it instantly felt like I was being babysat. Do you agree with me? What parent asks their daughter's friends to stay and practically watch over them like they are 8?

Apparently it's my mom. I guess she just wants me to be safe after what happened with my brothers. I just hope I get to pick the movie. Not Finn because he would rather choose to watch a horror movie than an action movie.

If I end up watching a horror movie, I tend to have nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. This will go on for about a week, so yeah not fun.

Once my mother was out the door, Finn excitedly exclaimed like a 5 year old child, "I'll get the popcorn!" Then ran to raid the damaged kitchen.

Garrett smiled at Finn whose personality can change in a split second.

Whispering to me he said, "Sometimes I think there's two Finn's because of his changes in personality and not Jake and Jared."

I laughed and forgot that I was being babysat by two friends for a moment. I don't know why it feels like I am being babysat instead of just hanging with friends.

It's probably from being with two bogs who are capable of doing anything else than spending time with me. Though I am glad that my mom chose two of my friends to stay instead of some random shape-shifter warrior.

That has happened before and let me tell you it is very embarrassing to sit around not knowing what to say and do when there are two really buff bodyguards always watching over you.

Yes, I had two body guards till the age of 13. They were only really assigned to me when family and friends weren't around.

Being the runt of the pack; as the technical term everyone uses, meant I was to be protected at all times. My case was extra special since I was also the daughter of the Alphas.

At least my body guards didn't follow me into the bathroom but I am going to say that it was very uncomfortable going to the bathroom with them standing just outside. I am very grateful that it doesn't happen anymore. Talk about embarrassment ten fold.

I grabbed Garrett's wrist while grumbling about the idea of being babysat. I pulled him over to the stack of movies while Finn walked over all the mess in the kitchen to grab us snacks.

I let go of his wrist only when I crouched down to pick out a CD from the huge collection of CD's and VHS's. Yes, we still have VCR and VHS tapes.

Garrett chuckled at my grumpy mood and went to bring over the cushy foot stool from the couch and placed it next to me to sit.

"I am guessing you aren't too fond of me and Finn watching over you," he said, his voice laced with fake hurt as he sat down on the seat.

Looking at him I questioned, "So, you also think I am also being babysat!"

Garrett looked at me before replying, "That's not entirely what I meant. I mean you probably don't want to have both of us around when you would rather sleep."

Ha, he really does get it. Deep down, I would actually not mind going to bed instead of watching a movie. I still have to go back to school tomorrow and I need more sleep than the average human, much less shifters.

They could stay up all night and be fine the next morning. However, it also depends on the shifter. The stronger the shifters are such as an alpha and beta the less sleep they need compared to regular shifters and werewolf.

Rosaleen and Lilac tried to stay up all night two times in a row but they didn't look so good the next day and slept a lot. Shifters still need sleep, they aren't vampires.

Grinning I say, "I do like to sleep." Like its not the most obvious thing in the universe.

Everyone who knows me has come to understand that I get about 8 -10 hours of sleep each night. Sometimes more depending on how I feel.

I know it's a lot of sleep but I get very tired and cranky if I don't sleep a lot. It must be the after effects of being born human. At least that's what I say.

Not wanting to make Garrett think that I don't want to spend time with them I quickly add, "Well I would like to sleep but that doesn't mean I would rather sleep than be with my friends. I just wish my mom wouldn't always feel the need to have someone always with me. I am not that weak." I huffed and sat onto the foot stool next to Garrett clearly sulking.

Garrett laughed at my pouting. Then I felt a huge warm hand ruffling up my long blond hair.

"Hey!" I said as I swatted his hand away.

I glared at him in playful annoyance before running my fingers through my hair to untangle the newly made knots grumbling. This action only made Garret laugh even harder in amusement at my struggles to fix my hair.

Giving up on the knots in my hair, I kept on scanning the racks until finally finding the perfect movie to watch.

Jumping up, I quickly grabbed the movie and waved it in the air saying, "Spider-man far from home, oh yeah!"

Garrett only amusingly looked at me as I waved the movie in his face and then popped the CD into the DVD player before anyone could say no. It's a real fear when you're used to your brothers choosing a different movie.

That has happened a lot because being the only girl. I get outnumbered by my brothers and their friends.

It gets really annoying when I have to watch their type movies. Most of the time I go upstairs and lock myself in my room watching Netflix on my computer with headphones in.

However, that's not going to happen this time because I will finally get to watch a movie of my choice. I haven't seen this movie since I bought it.

Finn walked in just in time carrying a bag of popcorn and bowls to see 'Spider-man far from home' being displayed on the screen with the background music playing. Finn's voice, clearly filled with disappointment declared, "Awww Cress, I thought we could watch a horror movie this time!"

"Uhahah, not this time. You guys always watch those movies and you know I can't watch them. The last time you made me watch the movie IT, I had nightmares for a week!" I exclaimed with my hands on my hips.

"Come on Cress, we only got to watch half of it before you ran upstairs screaming like you had your head chopped off. Which, led to your mom coming down the stairs thinking you were being killed. Luna punished us saying we couldn't watch it anymore." Finn whined.

Garrett just watched in amusement as the two teenagers started to go at it. No one in the argument looked one bit intimidating.

With Finn wearing his SpongeBob pj's waving around a bag of popcorn and bowls while Cress tried to look intimidating. The argument couldn't have been seen as any more than two kids fighting over who got the last scoop of ice cream.

"Well sorry that I have nightmares. It's not my fault that the creepy clown jumped out of nowhere and now I have a fear of clowns. You ruined my childhood!" I exclaimed, pointing at him with a half serious glare.

Finn was about to open his mouth to argue but Garrett beat him to it saying, "No need to get all worked up about it. We will watch the Spider-man movie this time since it's Cress's choice tonight." Garrett said starting to get annoyed with all the yelling knowing that it wouldn't get them anywhere.

I stuck out my tongue in a childish way at Finn before smiling knowing that I won this time. All thanks to Garrett's help. If it did come down to watching a horror movie, I would rather clean the training room. Well maybe if I wore a hazmat suit. Haha.

As quick as my short legs could carry me, I ran and jumped onto the soft love seat and laid down covering the whole couch with my body splayed out. The couch is a warm brown color and very soft. I usually end up in a chair but this time I got the good couch.

Looking over at Finn and Garrett I saw their dejected faces as they had to sit on the other couch. The other couch has many stains on it from food and drinks being spilt on it.

However, the love seat is my dad's couch. No food or drink was allowed so it is stain and smell free.

Laughing, I smugly smiled. This time I got the comfiest couch.

Garrett shook his head at my childish behavior as he pushed play on the remote. We watched the beginning of the movie in peaceful silence and passed around the popcorn.

Once everyone was intently watching the movie I felt the need to throw popcorn at the boys, especially Finn.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

173K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
13.3M 365K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
2.1K 136 15
untamable; adjective: • (of an animal) not capable of being domesticated • not capable of being controlled. ❛ Rune reaches out, slower this time...
33.1K 2.2K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...