Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

The Slap Fight

1.2K 19 5
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

"And, an important thing to remember is that all movie directors have different styles of filming movies." The director explained. I sat next to my brother while listening to the director as I hugged the Christmas present around my body Lucas had gotten me last year. I still miss him.

"Action!" Cat yelled.

"What?" She questioned.

Cat shrugged. "That's what they say when they make movies." She replied.

"We're not making a movie right now." Beck informed.

"Cut!"

"Allll right. Let's take a look at a scence from a short flim that Sinjin made last year." The director said.

Sinjin stood up while clapping.

"Yes, yes. It's called: Monkey Time Bucket Balls," Sinjin said. Weird name, but okay. The teacher turned on the TV. It showed the title before Sinjin came on screen. "My goodness. I'm thirty. So so thirty," He said. "Soda. Yes," He added randomly as he walked over to the can on the table. I turned my head to the side in confusion as the screen went onto a close up of Sinjin picking up the soda can. "Wet moisture."

That's when it made a first person view as the camera got closer to his mouth. I gagged, and turned away from the screen as everyone else groaned in disgust.

Sinjin stood up again. "I wanted the audience to experience what a sofa feels went it's drunk by me." He explained.

"I bet that soda felt disgusted, and ashamed." Jade pointed out sarcastically.

"What does it mean, to be a women?" Sinjin asked. I just have him a look. A look that told him to shut up. The bell rang and everybody started to get up, but the director stopped us.

"Wait, wait, wait, just a second. Your short flims are due first thing on Tuesday morning, so everyone meet with your production groups and make sure you're on track to get it all done." The director explained.

Everyone got it from their seats and went to their groups.

"Okay, guys, we're gonna start shooting tomorrow morning in Sikowitz's classroom 7:30 sharp. Uh, Tori, you're gonna bring the main prop." Andre said.

"Yep, violin with a secret scary knife inside." Tori said.

"Cool. Any questions?" Andre asked.

"I have one," Sinjin piped up from behind us. "Do you guys think my new spray tan look natural?" He asked. He took off his shirt to reveal only his torso spray tanned. My mouth fell open a little bit in shock as I looked at the uneven spray tan.

This dude needs help.

Professional help.

Now.
___

I was in Sikowitz's classroom the next day. Tori was late, and we only have a couple of days to do this.

As if right on cue, Tori came in. "I'm here. Sorry I'm late. Did we start filming yet?" Tori asked.

"No. Robbie can't play psychopath violin player, without the special prop." I pointed out.

"Yeah. Where's the stabolin?" Andre asked.

"Uhhh..." Tori trailed off.

"You brought the prop, right?" I asked.

"Uhhh... All I have to do is... Content the blade to the violin next part thingy, and-" Tori started.

"You didn't finish the prop for our movie?" Jade asked in disbelief. Everyone talked at the same time with their comments of disbelief.

"It's not my fault!" Tori exclaimed

"Then who's fault is it?" Jade asked.

"Mine!"

"You had all last night, what happened?" Nick asked.

"Trina happened," Tori replied. "She wave her followers right in my face!" She said while she waved her hand in front of her face.

"What followers?" Robbie questioned.

"On The Slap," Tori said. "She has way more followers than I do, and she bragged about it. She shamed me." She explained.

"And that's why you couldn't finish the prop?" I asked.

"Yes. I ended up on The Slap all night posting fun pics, and tweeting stuff, so I could get more people to follow me." Tori explained.

"Why?" Cat questioned.

"Cause it bugs me that Trina has more followers then I do." Tori said.

"Okay, relax. Look at it this way: most people think Trina is an awful, gross, person right?" Jade asked.

"Well... Yeah." Tori said.

"Okay, and way more people follow her on The Slap, then follow you." Jade said.

"Yeah." Tori nodded.

"Wow. That says a lot." Jade said.

"Don't be sad." Cat said.

"Why not?" Tori asked.

"I don't have a good answer." Cat shrugged.

"Well I say: Who cares? So what if your sister has more followers than you?" I asked.

"Trina has over a thousand!" Tori said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, there is no way Trina Vega has more than-" Jade paused. "Oh my god she has more followers then I do." She mumbled before she left.

"Where are you going?" Nick asked.

"To get more followers!" Jade yelled before leaving.

"Jade, you don't need to-" I started but she closed the door on me. "I gotta get more followers." I said before I left.

Trina Vega will not, and I repeat, will not have more followers than me and neither will Jade.
___

"And just add the finishing touches..." I trailed off as I finished the last touches of my drawing. "And finished!" I announced. I turned the picture and showed my art work to my camera.

(This is what it looks like)

(Before you ask, yes, I did draw this for art class)

"Be sure to tune in next time," I said. "Became I will be turning my bestfriend, Jenny into a scary monster." I whispered. I turned off my camera and posted it on my page.

I was at 489 yesterday, and now I'm at 634. I smiled at my beautiful artwork in my lap. I looked up when I heard a notification pop up.

Jennifer Carson: Wow! No wonder why you got into Hollywood Arts, you're an amazing artist! Also, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do to my face!

Brittany Oliver: Thank you! <3

I smiled. I get compliments on my singing, dancing, art skills, and writing skills, all the time.

I encourage Jenny, even though I don't know how she got into Hollywood Arts, but I think it had something to do with them giving her a scholarship?

Whatever.
____

I was exhausted and hungry.

I spent all night posting videos, pictures, and tweeting on The Slap. I ended up making Jennifer a cat. Which she loved. And Andre, Beck, and Nick fighting isn't making that any better.

Thank God it's lunch time.

"What you guy's problem?" Jade questioned as we sat down.

"Andre is desperate to get more followers." Beck responded.

"At least I do my videos with my shirt on, or not make my friends into animals!" Andre said.

"You leave my sister out of this!" Beck threatened. "And nothing is as lame as having somebody tweet for you." He added.

"Wow."

"He can't prove that! Nobody can prove that I has anyone tweet for me!" Andre said.

"Your grandmother's been tweeting for you, and you know it." Beck said.

"You don't know chiz!"

"Oh... Oh don't I?" Beck asked. "Let's just read some of your tweets from last night. Uh, at 9:30 "you" tweeted: "Ahhh there's a marshin under my bed!" Beck read from Andre's page.

"I thought there was." Andre said.

"And at 10:17 "you" tweeted: "Help me! My vacuum cleaner wants to eat me!" Nick added.

"I got confused."

"Hiiiii," Cat greeted as she sat down. "I just... Sat down... And said: "hiiiiiii." Cat said as she typed on her phone.

"Cat, if you're just gonna sit there tweet stupid, pointless, tweets, then please got sit somewhere else." Tori said.

"Tori... Is being... Mean... To me...hashtag: Cramps?" Cat tweeted.

"How could you?!" Robbie yelled in disbelief. "I mean, really, how could you?!" He asked.

"What's your deal? What did Cat do?" I asked.

"She tweeted: Big news: Robbie Shapiro has bimpils." Robbie responded.

"What are bimples?" Beck asked.

"Butt pimples!" Robbie yelled. "Pimples on one's bottom!" He yelled. "Which I do not have!" He added.

"I know." Cat said.

"Then why did you say that?" I asked.

"Cause I ran out of real stuff to tweet. And anyway, people like reading weird stuff to about other people." Cat said.

"Okay, just relax. No one is going to believe her." I said.

Sinjin came up to Robbie. "Hey, Robbie, I have a doctor that can get rid of you're bimples." He said.

"Dang it!"

"Well, it's not Cat's fault! Tori is the one that started this whole thing!" I said. That made everyone started to shout at each other which was not making my headache any better. A loud trombone noise made us all stop talking.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cat asked.

"I didn't start this followers war! I just wanted to get more followers than Trina!" Tori said.

"Well, how did your dang sister get so many followers in the first place?" Nick asked.

"Uhhh... I can answer that," Sinjin spoke up. "Three months ago, Trina told me that if I'd hack into The Slap, and change her number of followers from 34 to 900, she'd teach me how to jump rope," He said. "So, I hacked in and I gave her 900 Slap followers." Sinjin finished.

"You rigged her numbers?" I asked.

Sinjin nodded.

"Can I have my trombone back?" A kid asked.

"Sure." Tori said as she gave him his trombone before he walked away.

"Look... I just wanna say... You guys make me sick." Sinjin said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Why?" Nick asked.

"Cause... You're all great-looking, and talented, and popular," Sinjin listed. "I mean, you guys star in every play at this school... And you sing all the songs, and you do all the talking in class. You guys have it all. And you're really worried about which one of you has the most followers?" He added. No one said anything. "Yeah. Ya feel the shame? Cuz... You should feel the shame." He said before he walked off.

"I felt the shame. You guys feel the shame?" I asked.

Everyone agreed with me.

"Man. We make Sinjin sick and eats food other people have chew up and spit out." Andre said as he sat down.

"I hate myself." Robbie said.

"You've hated yourself for years." Cat said.

"Yeah." Robbie said. I just patted his back as he looks at the ground.

"You know what? I'm happier with the 7 real friends I have at this table, then I would be with 20 million friends on a computer, that I don't even really know." Tori said.

"Wait, how do you get 7?" Jade asked.

"Uh, I hate to bring this up, but all us real friends were supposed to turn in a short flim tomorrow morning, and we have nothing." I said.

"Hey, do not worry," Tori said as she picked up her phone. "We have... 19 hours to finish that short film, and I say that's plenty of time for 8 great friends to make the best short flim this school's ever seen!" She said.
___

And we spend those 19 hours, working on the film. It had me, Tori, Jade, and Beck sitting on the couch while Robbie played his violin. Cat, Andre, and Nick came in.

"That's him!" Nick yelled. Robbie turn towards the camera and make the weirdest and creepiest I've ever seen him made.

"That's him right there!" Andre added.

"Mr. Bowman, you're under the arrest for the murders of..." Cat paused and tried to think of something. "Some people." She finished.

"What's happening?" Tori asked. "What's happennnniiinng?" She cried, overdramatic.

"Murder? Mr. Bowman? Pulease." I said rolling my eyes with werid movements. I bit my tongue and closed my eyes out of humiliation.

"There is no way my violinist husband would harm anyone!" Jade said.

"People do crazy things for money." Beck said.

"Mr. Bowman doesn't need money!" I said.

"No. All he cares about is his socks and violins." Jade said.

"Socks and Violins don't come cheap." Nick said. Jade choked on his drinking gave him an over-dramatic look.

"Ha!" Robbie laughed as he flipped his small blade on his violin. "Don't be fooled by the size of my knife. Now you're all going to be...murdered," He said. God, why did we have to be so dramatic? "In the dark!" He added. Everyone started to scream as Robbie came closer to us.

The short film ended but instead of "The End," it was "Teh End."

I knew I should've doubled checked that.

"Teh End?" One kid questioned.

"Well..." The director started. "That was the worst short film I have ever seen at this school." She finished.

The kid from earlier play the failure noise with his trombone. My cheeks turned red from embarrassment. I buried my face in my hoodie sleeves do I hide my humiliation.

"Hey, where's Sinjin?" Tori asked.

My guess is...

Learning how to jump rope.
___

I'm really happy that I got this one done and I think I have enough battery to post another one tonight. But I'm not promising that I'll get it done tonight.

Also my think I'll add some Beck and Brittany moments in the next one :)

Also when I complete this book, and I'm working on another one, I may or may not come back and edit my mistakes or add some things.

Up Next: Star-Spangled Tori 🌟🎤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
38.7K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
84.9K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
149K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...