š’€š’š’– š’˜š’‚š’š’š’‚ š’•š’‚š’š’Œ š’‚...

By aWh0resNewW0rld

"š‘¹š’š’”š’†š’” š’‚š’“š’† š’…š’†š’‚š’…, š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’Œš’†. š‘¾š’†š’…š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’‚š’”š’Šš’„š’‚š’š’š’š š’‡š’–š’š’†š’“ļæ½... More

š”»š•šš•¤š•”š•š•’š•šš•žš•–š•£
š•€
š•€š•€
š•€š•€š•€
š•€š•
š•
š•š•€
š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€š•€
š•
š•š•€
š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•
š•š•
š•š•š•€
š•š•š•€š•€
š•š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•
š•š•
š”¼š•”š•šš•š• š•˜š•¦š•–
Authors note!!
possible new story??

š•š•€š•€š•€

10.6K 282 156
By aWh0resNewW0rld

A/n: so I have a idea for another Klaus fic and I'm already writing it... Yes I'm that kind of person who starts one story then starts another one when the first one isn't finished yet but don't worry. I probably won't upload my new story until this one is completely done.

"I remember you. We were friends." Stefan says to Klaus with a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "I'm sorry, I've probably been a total dick to you." He apologizes, that was something Sierra didn't expect. she didn't expect that Stefan would just forget what Klaus had done to ruin his life, their bond must've been stronger than she thought.

"We are friends. And it's alright, you didn't remember" Klaus says and He looks at Rebekah. "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch?" Rebekah asked with something like disgust mixing in her facial expression. Sierra just watched everything from where she sat on the couch, for one she didn't exactly know what they were talking about and it also just seemed smart to not interfere.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Nik asks and goes to sit next to Sierra. Rebekah touches her neck but realizes that something is missing.

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" She yells and starts to search for it, Sierra notices how Stefan stiffens but doesn't say anything.

"I don't know. I didn't touch it." Nik says as he wraps an arm around sierra, he was still worries about the girl. He didn't know what she was and he also didn't know how she had healed or almost poisoned Rebekah with her blood.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!" Rebekah yells as she searches for it, Sierra goes up to her and gently places a hand on the blondes shoulder.

"Tell me what it looks like, I'll help you search for it" Sierra says, Rebekah nods and describes the neckless to Sierra. Stefan was awfully silent, he has been silent for the whole trip but he always had some witty remark to say.

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Nik yells as he stands up. Rebekah looks into the coffin while Sierra searches behind and under the other coffins, but they dont find it so Rebekah throws her coffin on the ground.

"Nik calm down will you? You could also help with searching." Sierra grumbles while she continues to look for the neckless. Nik glares at her but then Sierra comes up to him and holds his wrists.

"How about we first go shopping, Rebekah obviously needs some clothes from this century that aren't stained with blood. Then we go to Gloria's and we'll find a solution or anything." Sierra says.

"I like her, can we keep that girl?" Rebekah says and Sierra giggles. "Now that I think about it I've never properly introduced myself. Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Sierra Lodge." The two girls shook hands and then Rebekah loops her arm through Sierra's and announces that they're going shopping. The two men groan while the two girls giggle and smile.

-

Sierra, Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah who is trying on clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says, Sierra laughs from where she was leaning against nick on the couch.

"Trust me, There's not." Sierra giggles out. Rebekah gets out of the fitting room. She is wearing a short, black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She says

"Basically" sierra says. "I don't though, I don't like it when it shows too much skin" Sierra mumbled the last part. Nik heard and pulled her closer to him, just to assure her that she isn't alone.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Nik says with a smirk. Sierra and Rebekah both roll their eyes and glare at him, Rebekah had already claimed Sierra as her new best friend and Sierra was totally okay with it. At least she didn't ignore her.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah whines.

"It's dance music." Sierra says with a smile, Rebekah looks repulsed as she asked if people really dance to this. "yes, becka. People dance to this"

"Are we done?" Nik asks, annoyed. Sierra nudges him in the ribs with her elbow, he whines and pinches her arm in return. "Can you not elbow me in the ribs?" He complains.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked, she looked annoyed but sierra could see the love for her brother in her eyes.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Nik says and again, Sierra elbows him in the ribs "stop it! I'm not elbowing you in the ribs either am I?"

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years.." Rebekah says and looks at Stefan. "So what do you think?" She asked and did a little twirl.

"I like it." He said and Sierra scoffed. Rebekah also didnt seem satisfied.  "What? I said I like it." He defended and Sierra rolls her eyes.

"You're a terrible liar, Stef." Sierra says at the same time Rebekah says that she can always tell when Stefan is lying. Sierra stands up from where she was sat next to Nik and goes up to the youngest Mikaelson. "Let me pick something for you" Sierra said and went up to the clothing racks.

Rebekah goes back into the fitting room with a pair of gray ripped skinny jeans, a black top and a black leather jacket. Sierra was also looking for a pair of shoes to match the outfit and she soon found a pair of ankle boots that would look absolutely perfect with the outfit.

"Nice one. Good work." Nik said with a sigh. Sierra rolled her eyes, men were so difficult during a shopping trip.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." She heard Stefan say as she walked over to the dressing room Rebekah was in. She turned around to glare at the Salvatore.

"I heard that." Rebekah yelled from I side the dressing room, Sierra announced that she had found a pair of shoes and gave them to the blonde girl. "Sierra, I like your style. You better let me choose an outfit for you too" Rebekah said. Sierra laughed, thanked her and agreed. Both males groaned as they heard that.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan says and He gets up. Klaus pours himself some champagne And asks Sierra if she wants some as well. She declined and smiled when Rebekah came out for the dressing room.

"You look amazing" Sierra said and Rebekah smiled back at her and then turned to Klaus, asking for his opinion.

"I have to say, Sierra did a good job in picking you an outfit." He said with a smile. Rebekah then went to choose something for Sierra, Nik walked up to the brunette and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"How are you doing, love?" He asked as he put his chin on her shoulder. he can feel the knobs of her hipbone through her clothing, however she has eaten today and that was a big improvement.

"I don't know" Sierra mumbled and shrugged. She was still a bit freaked out, she knew that she was probably something supernatural also, but the question was of course what she was.

Rebekah came back to them with clothes in her hand, she raised an eyebrow at the position her brother and friend were in but she was also happy for them. Happy that her brother had found someone to care about.

"Alright, brother. Let go of Sierra for a second and let her change into this." She said and pushed the clothing in Sierras hands before she pushed her in the dressing room.
It was a red crop top that was kind of a corset with black shorts and a white jacket. Sierra looked at it with wide eyes.

"Becks, there is no way I'm wearing this." Sierra said, slightly panicked. This was too much, she couldn't wear this. This showed too much of her body and she didn't like it.

"What do you mean? Of course you are" Rebekah said and Sierra could hear Nik mutter something to Sierra which made Rebekah stay silent for a second before she sighed. Sierra thought about it, maybe she should just try it on but only for herself.
"It's okay if you don't want to wear it, I can look for something else."

Sierra had put on the shorts and cringed when she saw her too thick thighs in the mirror but then she changed from her oversized sweater to the crop top corset. As she took off her sweater and the shirt that was under it she looked in the mirror, her stomach had too much fat as she pinched the skin in between her thumb and pointy fimger.

She sighed deeply before putting on the corset like croptop and throwing the jacket on top, she looked at herself in the mirror as tears sprang into her eyes. She sniffled and of course the two vampires heard it, the curtain opened and revelaed Rebekah.

"Oh my god" she said as she looked at Sierra, she looked amazing. But sierra thought that the 'oh my god' was bad, Sierra turned around to try and cover her body from Rebekah. "Sierra you look amazing!" Rebekah said, Sierra turned around with her arms around her waist and tears in her eyes. Nik then came to check what was going on, when he saw Sierra his jaw dropped.

"Wow" he said softly. Klaus then saw the tears in her eyes and pulled her into a hug, he knew how hard this was for her. "You look absolutely ravishing, darling." He said and rubbed her back as she hiccuped. The pride he felt for this girl at the moment was out of this world. Rebekah then joined in on the hug too, wanting to comfort her new friend.

Eventually though, Sierra got cold with only shorts, a corset and a jacket. Goosebumps started to make themselves visible and she also started shivering a bit. Yes, the embrace she was in was warm but not warm enough.

"C-can I change back now?" She asked, her voice muffled from where she had hurried her head in the crook of klaus' neck. They let go of her and she went back into the changing room, when she was done they left the store and went back to Gloria's bar.
Gloria was trying to find the neckless at the moment, and Stefan decided to enter the bar at the moment. Gloria was sitting at a table, her hands floating above a large tome on a table filled with candles.

"You left us." Rebekah pouted as she saw Stefan walk in. Sierra rolled her eyes and got her notebook, she had been wanting to draw for a while now. When she couldn't find a pencil she stood up and went to search for one.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan said and Sierra rolled her eyes. They hadn't been there for that long.

"Tell me about it." Nik agreed and Sierra whipped around to face him. She glared at him, He chuckled and raised his hands up in defence. Stefan looked at Gloria and asked what she was doing. "She's failing." Nik said and Sierra slapped him across the head.

"stop being an ass will you, Nik?" Sierra grumbled as Rebekah laughed. Klaus looked like a child while he was rubbing the back of his head, Sierra had to admit it was a rather hard slap but he deserved it and it's not like he wouldn't heal.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria said with a roll of her eyes. Nik huffed as Rebekah and Stefan sat down next to each other and Sierra sat close to Gloria, wanting to see what she was doing.

"So use Rebekah, she only wore it for a thousand years." Sierra said with a shrug. Rebekah agreed and walked over to where Sierra and Gloria were sat.

"See? Now this one offers a solution." Gloria said as Rebekah sits on the table. "I like that girl, you should keep her." She said and winked at Sierra who blushed. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." She said to Rebekah and the blonde gave her hand to the witch.

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked, almost nervously. Sierra discreetly looked at him and raised an eyebrow as she could almost see the sweat on his forehead. He was nervous about finding the neckless? Why?

"Sierra come here for a second, lovely." Gloria said. Sierra looked confused but complied anyways and walked over to Gloria. "Hold my hand please." Sierra did as told and soon enough her eyes were forced shut and she could sense something. Gloria was also still holding Rebakah's hand. "i can sense something." Gloria said and Sierra hummed in agreement.

"Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..." Gloria casts a spell and as she says the words, Sierra could see where the neckless was. She gasped as she saw her friends. Gloria drops Rebekah's hand and looks at Klaus and Stefan. Sierra also opened her eyes and looks at Gloria. "we found it." Gloria said.

"So where is it?" Rebekah asked and Sierra looked at Stefan. Why would he hide this from her? Small tears gathered in her eyes as she thought about her friend being alive but this also meant that they would go back to mystic falls.

"I don't think It works like that, becka." Sierra said, Rebekah looked at her and tilted her head slightly, she looked like a confused puppy.

"Sierra's right, I get images. There's a girl with her friends..." Gloria said.

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah snapped, that's when Sierra knew why Stefan kept this from her. He wanted to protect Elena, as usual.

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." Gloria told them as she reorganized the stuff that was on the table. Sierra helped her a little and received a grateful smile from the witch.

"So dive." Klaus said with a snarl.

"Nik, stop it. It isn't as easy as you think." Sierra snapped at him and glared, he sighed as Gloria also told him that she needed more time. Klaus walks over and leans on the table Sierra and Gloria were seated at.

"And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." Gloria said and shooed Klaus away.

"We can wait." Nik said with a smirk but didn't make any move to leave the bar. Sierra sighed and started to push Nik away from the table. He chuckled and looked down at the girl who was trying to push him back.

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked. oh, and I'll also need Sierra here" Gloria said, sierra turned around and nodded before Stefan took both Klaus and Rebekah out of the bar by mentioning he was hungry.

"So what do you need from me?" Sierra asked and watched as Gloria put everything in place for the spell she had to do.

"I want to tell you something, a little story about an old friend of mine." Gloria said and gestured for Sierra to sit down. "Her name was Aliyah, she was often drawn to places that held a lot of darkness, a lot of death. She told me that she would hear whispers, they would tell her that there was someone going to die. Sometimes she would pass out and wake up on a complete different location, then the whispers would get so loud and they'd tell her to scream and so she did. Everytime she screamed there has been death."

"Did she know what it was? The whispers?" Sierra asked with wide eyes. Gloria nodded and was ready to do the spell again. "What was it?"

"She told me she was a Banshee. She was meant to warn about death, especially about supernatural deaths so when she would get harmed by a supernatural being she would heal but it would burn and sting. Banshees don't heal like vampires because they're still human also, banshees can't be killed by the very thing that they're supposed to warm about. Their blood is toxic to vampires and they heal from a werewolf bite." Gloria told her and then dove back into her visions. Sierra stood up and told Gloria she would be going to find nik but not before warning her and telling her to be safe.

Sierra found the others in the ware house, she walked around as she called out for Nik. She was shouting his name and walking quickly, soon enough she bumped into a person and when she looked up she saw Klaus standing there, looking concerned.

"What is it? Are you hurt?" He asks as he inspects her for any wounds. Sierra shook her head and grabbed his hand, dragging him away from where he came from. She had a slight smile on her face which made him confused.

"I know what I am." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "Gloria told me about a friend she had, she had the same things that happen to me and she explained that aliyah, Gloria's friend, was a Banshee. as we know banshees are supposed to warn about death, I am supposed to warn about supernatural deaths which is also why vampires can't drink from me. I can't exactly warn about death when I'm dead myself, it's also why I healed but it's not like how you heal, it hurts when I heal, it stings and burns and I literally feel my skin moving." Sierra rambles.

"Thats- a lot.. I remember when you read about banshees, but I didn't think it was actually possible for you to be one." Nik said as he let out a breath and ran his hand through his hair. Sierra looked up at him with a smile, a smile he would like to see more often.

"I finally know, Nik! I finally know what's happening to me. I now can educate myself more on this and I can try and control it, just like my mother said in that dream!" She almost jumped up and down from excitement. Klaus laughed and wrapped his arms around her, he kissed the top of her head with a smile.

"Let's go check on how Gloria is doing" Klaus said and held her by her waist as he led her out of the warehouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 102 7
- š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š˜€š—µš—² š—暝—®š—» š—³š—暝—¼š—ŗ š—µš—¶š—ŗ š—¢š—„ š—šš—暝—®š—°š—² š—Ŗš—®š—¹š˜€š—µ š—暝—®š—» š—³š—暝—¼š—ŗ š—µš—²š—æ š—µš˜‚š˜€š—Æš—®š—»š—± š˜„š—µš—²š—» š˜€š—µš—² ļæ½...
401K 8.5K 34
āš—Ŗš—² š—•š—²š—¹š—¼š—»š—“āž āœ§ ą³ƒą¼„ š–¶š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—Œš—š–ŗš—‚š—‡š–¾š–½ š—š–¾š–¾š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–»š—…š—ˆš—ˆš–½š—Œš—š—ˆš— š–¾š—’š–¾š—Œ š–³š—š—‚š—‡š—„ š—š–¾'š—‹š–¾ š–»š—ˆš—š— š–暝—Žš–¼š—„š–¾š–½ š—Žš—‰ š–ŗš—‡š–½...
34.4K 1.3K 17
ā–ā€¢Ā° ą¼˜ ą¼‰ š’šŽš”š‹ š‹šˆšŠš„ šŒš„. ā› š–¾š—š–¾š—‹š—’š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—‚ š—€š—ˆ š—‚'š—š–¾ š–»š–¾š–¾š—‡ š–暝–¾š–¾š—…š—‚š—‡š—€ š—…š—‚š—„š–¾ š–ŗ š—€š—š—ˆš—Œš—. š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—‚'š—† š–½š—’š—‚š—‡š—€ āœ į“«...
869K 20.5K 143
- āšš š°šžš«šžš°šØš„šŸ š°š¢š­š” š§šØ š”š®š¦ššš§š¢š­š², š”šØš° š®š­š­šžš«š„š² š©šžš«š©š„šžš±š¢š§š āž āœØšŸŗ āš‹šØšÆšž š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š²šØš® š°šžššš¤. šš®š­...