Forgotten | TechnoXOC

By GattaGamer00

Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fit... More

A day in the life of the king
Find a bride
The Soot Kingdom
Training course
The ball
Tea time
Veronica Persica
Misunderstanding
The market
Gardening
Steamy encounter
You might lose her
Horse ride
The library
Chess game
Summoning
Unexpected visit
Not your fault
Do you think he forgot?
He took her
I love you
Not fit to rule
Learn how to fight
The legend
Blue suits you
Healing
Jealousy
Scars aren't something to be ashamed of
Endonia
The search
Rescue mission
You can go back
Betrayal
Kill him
They tricked her
What did you do?
She's gone
A flowery friend
Come with haste
Explain
We need more informations
Broken heart syndrome
You look familiar...
Make amends
Let her go
The void realm
Time is ticking
Childhood friend
Rescue mission
Into the azure sky
Best friend
It was a lie
Found
I miss him...
Party pals
The desert city of Orior
A clash between two Gods
Harmony
Dad?
Meeting the parents
Will you be my queen?
Forever yours
Magical creatures encyclopedia

He needs you

4.4K 213 113
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

It has been almost two weeks now after the whole 'Bad incident' and things have settled down. Bad and the others explained what happened that day and Angela forgave them without a second thought, knowing that it was mainly her fault that all this mess happened in the first place.

After Skeppy shared his knowledge about ghosts with king Wilbur, they took their leave, receiving a good amount of gold and returning to the forest, promising that they'll come visit Angela from time to time.

Meanwhile, Techno had just locked himself up in his rooms, refusing to see or hear anyone, only Philza was allowed to enter to bring him food and water, which more often than not he wouldn't eat. Things were starting to degenerate, and fearing for the king's health he traveled back to the Soot kingdom to talk to Angela.

"M-me?" she asked insecurely, Phil nodded "You're the only one he would listen to, please go talk to him, he's going to kill himself at this rate" he begged.

"B-but i don't k-know him" she stuttered out insecurely "Yes you do, you just don't remember it. You two used to be very close" 

"C-close? Like how?" Phil rubbed his neck "Uhm.... well... you were... in love" he felt a bit embarrassed in telling her that, especially when he saw her blush hard.

"O-oh...." she started fidgeting with her fingers, falling quiet for several seconds, pondering her choice, before taking in a shaky breath.

"I-i'll come help you" she decided, sprouting hope into him "I-i'll go t-tell Hannah we'll leave for a b-bit"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

Knock knock.

"Go away Phil, i'm not hungry" Techno's room was dim, all the curtains being neatly pulled, allowing very little light inside. The king had dark bags under his eyes, even though all he did was sleep, he often had nightmares, so he decided to just stay awake.

He felt tired, but didn't want to sleep.

He was hungry but didn't want to eat.

He was just.... broken.

Knock knock.

"I said i'm not hungry!" he shouted, this time a bit angrily, not hearing a response he assumed that he finally left. That was, until he heard the door of his room open and close, making him sigh, he turned around, ready to scold Phil.

"I told you i'm no-" he froze upon seeing Angela shakily hold a tray with some food "U-uhm... i-i-i know y-you s-said you w-weren't hungry b-but you should at l-least e-eat a bit" she stuttered out, slowly edging closer, her steps uncertain and forced.

"Wha... when.... why are...." he didn't know what to say, why was she here? When did she arrived? Was this Phil's doing?

"Y-you better t-take the t-t-tray before i-i-t phases t-through my h-hands" she said with a small smile, seeing the handles start to move through her hands. The king snapped out of his trance, quickly walking up to her and taking said tray, placing it on the nightstand next to his bed.

"T-thanks" she breathed out, it was still very tiring for her to do that.

"Why...." he whispered, catching her attention "Why are you here? I though you were scared of me..." she could hear the sadness in his voice.

"P-phil asked me to, h-he's really w-worried about you" Techno cringed, of course she would come only because she was asked to, there was no way in hell she would spontaneously come to him after the first impression he gave.

"H-he told me w-we were... close" the way she said the last word caught his attention "A-and i asked him t-to tell me m-more but h-he said it would have been b-better if i y-you told me y-yourself" Techno noticed she was avoiding his gaze, blushing a bit. He sat on his bed, looking down at the floor with a guilty expression.

"It's my fault..." he whispered "It's my fault you died... i shouldn't have cast you away... i should have held you close to me... but i... i got angry and... i wasn't thinking straight and.... i'm sorry...." he buried his face in his hands "I'm sorry" his voice was wavering a bit, Angela noticed that a few tears were falling from his eyes.

She kneeled down, focusing hard to allow her hand to not phase through his head, as she gave him a small pat.

"I-it's ok, i'm sure y-you had your reason to be a-angry" she said with a small smile, she was quite surprised to be able to touch him on her first try, it took her almost seven tries to get a hold of the tray, so she was quite content with herself.

The king lifted his gaze, meeting her's. Her eyes were no longer the bright azure he loved so much, it was a much duller and deeper shade, like if she had lost her light... just like him.

"B-but i hurt you... aren't you angry? Aren't you scared?" he asked, she shook her head "Y-you look scary b-but i.... i don't know why.... but i feel like you're actually a nice person" she smiled "And i'm not angry, how could i be angry for something i don't even remember?"

"But-" she hushed him "I forgive you, there's no need to dwell on the past, it will only hurt you more. You need to move on, look at the future" she snickered "Don't chase the ghost of your past" she joked, managing to snatch a smirk to the king, who quietly wiped away his tears.

"You haven't changed" he said in a nostalgic tone, making her tilt her head to the side "I haven't? How was i when i was alive?" she asked, he smiled, moving aside a bit to give her space.

"Take a seat, i'll tell you" 

"Uhm... i can't... it's still hard for me to do that" she chuckled a bit, recovering her hand, which was still on the king's head, he weakly reached for it, touching it and making her recoil hard.

"Wha!? How did you do that?!" she asked surprised, looking at her hand and then back at him "I-i don't know, i just touched you" he answered, just as surprised as she was.

"Do it again" she brought her hand forward and he went in to take it, slowly grazing it, intertwining their fingers "Whoa... that's so strange" she mumbled, coming a bit closer "Hannah told me that important things in your life remain 'touchable' even when you are a ghost, like for her are roses and for me is the Veronica flower" she smiled "I didn't know you were one of these things" she chuckled "I guess we really were close"

The king smiled back, closing his hand around hers. She was cold. He couldn't feel her warmth anymore, but her skin was just as soft as he remembered it.

"Let's start again" she suddenly said, her words earning a confused look from Techno "We took off with the wrong foot, let's start again" she gently took back her hand, offering it again to the king "Hi, i'm Angela, it's nice to meet you king Technoblade" she said with a bright smile, making the king giggle.

He took her hand, shaking it a bit "It's nice to meet you too Angela, i hope we can get along nicely in the future" he gave a quick look at the tray, an idea forming in his mind.

"Would you fancy to have lunch with me?" he proposed, earning a small chuckle from her "I'm a ghost, i don't need nor can eat, but i'll gladly keep you company" she said with a bright smile.

He hurt her, he cast her away, he was responsible for her death, but despite all that, she was willing to forgive him, to give him another chance, and he wasn't gonna waste it. This time, he was going to keep his promise, he was going to protect her, he was going to make her happy.

And if there was a way, bring her back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning everyone, i'm tired af, i woke up by accident at 6 am, i wanna sleeeeeeepppppp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 22 6
TNTduo Vampire AU (human!Quackity & vampire!Wilbur) Warnings: abuse, stockholm syndrome, assault, descriptions of violence, possible smut (i haven't...
11.9K 565 36
[COMPLETED] book cover by hèath. @hessostrange in threads ________________________________ This is the continuation of the story "The Runaway Princes...
26.4K 1K 35
Wilbur is enjoying a normal walk home when he notices something following him. Or someone. Little does he know, whatever he's about to do was about t...
24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...