𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 060. the supply run

1.6K 82 65
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lx. THE SUPPY RUN

❛                                             come rest your bones
next to me / and toss all your thoughts to the sea.

MHIBIV     //   RICKY MONTGOMERY

"A SUPPLY RUN?" Throwing on her robe, Eisha called her lightsaber to her; attaching it to her belt as she raised a brow at Wolffe, "Really?"

Rolling his eyes, he crossed his arms, "I'm no more impressed by this than you are, Angel." He smiled as she pouted. "But," He began, grinning as she laced their fingers, "It's just us."

"Just us?" Swinging their intertwined hands, she smirked at the Commander, "You should've led with that argument."

Schooling his blush, he narrowed his eyes as she giggled and tugged on their laced hands, "Come on."

Smiling, she tucked her other hand in her robe pocket. Pushing open her door, she stopped at the soft meow that called for her. Glancing back, she smiled sadly at her needy loth-cat. Letting go of Wolffe, she bent down to the cat's height, pouting as he kneaded her knee, "I know, buddy. But, you can't come."

Meowing in protest, Eisha giggled before rubbing behind his ears, "I'll be back soon, I promise. But," Booping his nose, he mewed, "When I'm gone, I want you to do something for me."

Tilting his head, he purred. Turning her head to Wolffe as he curiously watched the exchange with a small smile, she whispered to her cat; leaning back with a grin as he meowed in reply.

Standing back up, she waved to him, "See you soon, Kitty!" Glancing at Wolffe as he took her hand, she raised a brow, "You haven't said goodbye to Mr. Kitty."

Grumbling, he glanced between the Padawan and her awaiting loth-cat. Rolling his eyes exasperatedly, he murmured, "Goodbye...Mr. Kitty."

Grinning triumphantly, Eisha giggled, "Thank you." Leaning over to Wolffe, she pressed a soft, appreciative kiss to his cheek. Her smile only widened at the blushing, fumbling mess she immediately reduced him to.

Blush darkening, Wolffe side-eyed her as she giggled; tugging on his hand as he tried to gain some composure.

Though, he never could.

Not that he really minded.

Smiling as she practically bounced on the spot, he moved his hand to rest around her waist. Bringing her closer to him, the Padawan attempted to rest her head on his shoulder. Nose scrunching when she couldn't reach him, she shot Wolffe a pointed violet glare as he failed to stifle his chuckle at her attempts.

Snorting, he cooed at her, "You're too small, Angel."

Rolling her eyes, she continued to pout, "I hate you."

Chucking, he kissed her temple, "I love you, too."

"I know."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Clasping her hands together, Eisha rocked on her heels, grinning from the entrance of the medical frigate as she spread her arms open, "Your saviour is here!"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Wolffe sighed, "Kriff knows how it took me so long to realise it was you all this time."

Glancing at him, her brow furrowed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you never got any less dramatic, Cyare."

Opening her mouth to retort, Wolffe chuckled as she was tackled, "Eish! You're here!"

Fumbling to catch the Padawan, Eisha laughed, quickly hugging her back, "You think Ani would let you do anything on your own?"

Letting go of her, Ahsoka grinned, "Well, have I got news for you."

Periwinkle eyes widening, Eisha gasped, "Really?"

Humming, Ahsoka nodded, smirking triumphantly, "I completed a whole mission on my own—"

"Except for me," Glancing past Ahsoka's shoulder, Eisha offered a friendly smile to the Mirialan. Standing beside the Togruta, Eisha raised a brow as the girl bowed, "Padawan learner Barriss Offee, at your service."

Exchanging a short glance with Wolffe at the girl's introduction, Eisha smiled awkwardly. Holding out her hand to Barriss, she helped her stand, "Padawan learner Eisha Ree. It's nice to meet you, Barriss."

Brow furrowing, the Mirialan gave a once over to the Vashuni, "You're not a Knight?"

Laughing, Eisha shook her head, "Just a Padawan." Before gesturing to Wolffe, beckoning him to her, "This is my Commander, Wolffe."

Arms crossing, he nodded in acknowledgement. Eisha cast him a glance at his closed-off introduction.

'Some things never change.'

Turning back to Ashoka, she frowned as the shuttle door closed, "Ani's not coming to say goodbye?"

"Sorry, Eish," Smiling sympathetically, Eisha sighed. "I was looking forward to seeing that idiot."

"Don't we all?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You're cheating!"

"I'm not!"

Laughing at the Padawan as she narrowed her gaze, her nose cutely scrunched as she accusingly pointed her finger at him, "I can see it in your eyes, you're cheating."

Raising his hands defensively, he chuckled, "I'm not! I promise."

Hands dramatically dropping in her lap, she pouted, "I won every game last time we played!"

"I was letting you win!" Grin widening, she gasped at his reveal, "You get all cute when you win."

Nose scrunching, she childishly crossed her arms, "Then, why am I not winning now?"

Chuckling, Wolffe leaned forward. Eisha's breath hitched as his nose brushed against hers, "Because," Pecking her nose, he quickly leaned back, grinning as a light blush dusted her cheeks, "You're so much cuter when you're grumpy."

Grumbling at his comment, Eisha rested her hands on her cheeks, attempting to cool her blush as Wolffe continued to laugh. Narrowing her gaze at him, she huffed, "You think I'm cute when I'm grumpy? Well then, I'm about to get real kriffing adorable."

"Oh, really?" Leaning forward on his knees, he laughed.

Copying his actions, she leaned in closer, "Rea—"

A shout from outside broke their tease.

Shooting a look to Wolffe, the two fell silent — their smiles disappearing. Quietly standing, Wolffe offered a hand to Eisha, easily pulling her up before reaching for his dual blasters. Light on her feet, she silently gripped her lightsaber hilt, exchanging a panicked glance with the Commander as a blaster shot sounded.

Approaching the door, Eisha stood slightly in front of Wolffe, hand hovering over the keypad; balancing her lightsaber in the other. Hearing a pounding on the door, she smashed the keypad open. Gripping the person from outside, she threw them against the wall as Wolffe aimed a blaster at their head.

Her hold loosened as she stared at the clone, though Wolffe's aim never wavered.

He wouldn't risk it.

Not again.

Dropping the clone, Eisha's brow furrowed, "Trap? What's going on? We heard shots."

Rapidly shaking his head, he eyed the Commander as he kept his blasters drawn, "Couldn't tell you, Captain. Ox and Edge just turned on the Commanders—"

"They turned on Ahsoka and Barriss?" Panic growing, her arms crossed before turning to Wolffe, then back to Trap, "Where are they now?"

"We were making our way to the bridge—"

"You left them?" Wolffe stepped slightly in front of Eisha, lightly pushing her back to the door, his glare stuck on his clone brother.

Face blanking, Trap suddenly lost his anxious demeanour. Eisha's hand hovered above the keypad once more as he shrugged at Wolffe, "Well you see, sir—"

Throwing a punch at Wolffe, Eisha hit open the door before igniting her lightsaber; running over to the two. Darting in front of Wolffe, she held her lightsaber out threateningly. Aiming at Trap's neck, she seethed, "Stand down."

Holding his head up, Eisha's eyes widened as his mouth opened.

A worm-like creature erupted from his throat.

Frozen, she gaped at him. Shaken, Wolffe hurried out of his stupor and raised his blaster as Eisha stayed glued in her spot. Firing multiple shots into the trooper, Trap fell to the floor; the worm wiggling erratically on the floor.

Gasping as it jumped towards them, Eisha quickly snapped out of her trance and cut the creature in two. Cringing she knelt down to it, then glanced to Wolffe, gnawing on her bottom lip as she studied the worm.

"We have a problem."

✧˖*°࿐I'm back!

And, we're on Brain Invaders! Yay!

I'm watching clone wars on a DineyPlus party with my friend and I'm happy yay! :D

So, I hope this is an okay chapter, I'm all energetic for some reason and I can't tell if this is good or not...But, anyways! How is everyone today? I have drunk so much coffee

And, thank you all so much for 19.7K reads!! And, 1.64K votes which is CRAZY and just so many I- I love you guys so much! :DD

Okie, I go watch more clone wars now! :))

Love you guys!

-iss <3

FIRST PUBLISHED: 21/03/2021
LAST EDITED: 03/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 295 12
❛ How long baby have i been away? ❜ ( obi-wan kenobi x oc ) ( tcw s1 - s7 ) cover by @crystallous !! ©HYPERLIGHTS 2021
4.7K 147 7
POWER. Nobody gives it to you. You just take it. Just like fire it can be as much useful as dangerous. "ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ...
Warrior By Twig

Fanfiction

981 28 15
!!!!!!READ PADAWAN AND AD'IKA FIRST!!!!!!! Sal Kalani's journey continues and the war is not as she thought it was before. The war continues and Sal...
184K 7.1K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...