The Cure // Im Nayeon x Reader

By WritingRey

*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
New book!
New Book!

Chapter 11

4.8K 338 367
By WritingRey

"Oh, Y/N-ah what brings you here?" Jihyo asked when Y/N walked into the restaurant.

"Just wanted to check up on you. Where's your grandma?"

"She went home already, I was about to close up." Jihyo said.

"Ow, should I come another day?" 

"No, no. Let's have a drink together. It's been a while since we did that." Jihyo suggested as she took a bottle of soju. Since she was about to close up anyways, there are no customers.

"Here you go." Jihyo poured some soju for Y/N.

"So how are you doing? How's your grandma's condition?" Y/N questioned.

"She seems to be doing fine now. I still couldn't manage to bring her to a doctor though. She's so stubborn."

"I think I'm really the only one that can convince her." Y/N sighed. She needs to bring Jihyo's grandma to the doctor as soon as possible. Mrs. Park and Y/N have a strong bound, so the woman trusts Y/N.

"Yes, so please Y/N, bring her to a doctor."

"I will, don't worry." Y/N assured.

"How are things with you though? I heard the news that you became an investor for ImTech's new project, now that explains why you were with Im Nayeon that night."

"I told you that we were business partners already." Y/N drank her soju.

"Yes, but I had a hard time believing that. I mean you working with Im Nayeon? Why? Are you trying to hurt Jin by using his sister?"

"Of course not. Jin doesn't even care about his sister. I could kill her and he still wouldn't care, in fact he would be happy."

"Why's that?" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows.

"The two are fighting to become the next CEO, so if Nayeon disappears from the picture Jin will automatically become one."

"Oh, I get it now. That's why you're helping her. You don't want him to get that position."

"Bingo." Y/N smiled.

"I thought you said that you didn't want revenge anymore?"

"Yeah, I wasn't out for it but now the opportunity came to me itself."

"So what's your plan, Chou Y/N?"

"I'm not sure yet. For now I just need Im Nayeon to become the CEO so that Jin fails." Y/N sighed.

"Okay, so you're trying to screw Jin ovef but you're also helping Nayeon this way. Don't you think she's the same as her other family members? Why would you help her win? I'm sure she's as horrible as Jin." 

"My main target is just Jin right now. He's the one that harmed us Jihyo-yah, not Nayeon. Besides I don't think Nayeon is like him. She seems... different." Y/N said the last word weakly.

"Different as in what?"

"She acts like a spoiled brat but underneath there's a scared girl that wants to prove her father wrong."

"Aish, you already softened up to her?" Jihyo chuckled.

"No, I'm just saying. My plan isn't going smoothly though. Nayeon is inexperienced. If I leave it all to her then she'll screw up." 

"Then you need to take over." Jihyo suggested.

"How can I do that? I'm just her investor, she'll get suspicious if I try to help her even more."

"Make her trust you. Get closer to her. Become her friend." 

"She doesn't even seem to like being around me. She acts as if she's annoyed whenever I'm with her." Y/N sighed.

"You said it yourself she ACTS annoyed, I saw you two talking to each other the other night. She obviously enjoys your company. Use that to earn her trust and then slowly take over and make her the CEO." 

"I guess I can try to do that."

"And what will happen when Nayeon becomes the CEO?" Jihyo questioned.

 "I will take over ImTech and I'll make it disappear. Although I don't think I'll have to do anything when Nayeon becomes the CEO. I'm sure she'll screw it up herself."

"Aren't you thirsty for revenge Jihyo? I wasn't the only one that was harmed by Jin." Y/N asked after a short silence.

"I have no power and no money to do that, Y/N. Of course I would want to get revenge, but I already gave up. There's no way I can go up against him."

"I'll get revenge for the both of us. I promise to make Im Seokjin's life a living hell." Y/N said in a strong tone.

-----------------------

Y/N, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are just sitting in the living room. They do this from time to time to catch up with each other, mostly to catch up with Y/N because she just works all the time.

"Tzuyu-yah, how are the exams going?" Y/N asked.

"They're going great. I'm going to join you in the company soon." She smiled.

"I'm curious though, Chaeyoung-ah, what do you even do all day?" Y/N asked. Chaeyoung doesn't work and she's a college dropout. That was one of the reasons why her parents threw her out.

"I'm having fun you know." Chaeyoung laughed.

"You're lucky that your parents still give you money. You would've been looking for a job right now if they didn't." Tzuyu informed making Y/N smile and shake her head.

"Ms. Y/N, someone is here to see you." The maid approached them.

"Oh who is it?"

"It's Im Nayeon." The maid answered.

"Let her in." Y/N demanded.

"The fuck is she doing here?" Chaeyoung whispered and Y/N glared at her. Nayeon has never showed up at their house before, so Y/N doesn't know why she's here either.

"Oh, Nayeon-ssi, welcome." Y/N stood up and bowed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing." Nayeon bowed to the three girls in front of her.

"Im Nayeon." Chaeyoung said in a heavy tone.

"Son Chaeyoung." Nayeon raised her eyebrows. The two really don't like each other.

"Euhm, sit please." Y/N gestured to a seat and Nayeon did as she was told.

"So what brings you here? Something about the project?" Y/N asked.

"No, I'm actually going around giving invitations." 

"Invitations?" The CEO raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, my dad told me to throw a party this weekend to celebrate ImTech's new project and you're invited of course, since you're an important investor." Nayeon handed her the invitation.

"Oh thank you."

"You two are also invited." Nayeon placed the invitations in front of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung on the table. It had their names on it so it was obvious that she planned to invite them beforehand.

"Thanks, but no." Chaeyoung said rudely.

"It'll be the biggest party of the year besides Myoui Mina will be there." Nayeon smirked. She knows how to make Chaeyoung angry.

"You bitch." Chaeyoung was about to get up but Tzuyu stopped her.

"I know you threatened Y/N unnie with those pictures. Say one more thing and I'll break your fucking head." Chaeyoung threatened.

"Chaeyoung-ah, stop it." Y/N glared at her.

"Thank you so much for the invitation. All three of us will be there." Y/N smiled.

"What? Are you crazy unnie? There's no way I'm going." Chaeyoung protested.

"Yeah, me neither." Tzuyu added.

"We're all going, end of discussion." Y/N demanded. Nayeon has to admit that Y/N looks very hot whenever she's bossy like this.

"Well, I should go now. Thank you for letting me in." Nayeon stood up.

"I'll show you out." Y/N said and followed Nayeon to the door.

"I'm sorry for their behaviour." Y/N apologized on their behalf.

"It's okay, I know they don't like me and they don't have to." 

"They would like you if they got to know you better." Y/N said out of the blue. She remembered Jihyo's advice to try to get close to Nayeon. She has to do it smoothly though so that Nayeon doesn't get suspicious.

"R-really?" Nayeon blushed.

"Yeah, I mean you're not as bad as you look. You're actually pretty cool." Y/N complimented.

"Thank you, Y/N-ssi." Nayeon had a big smile on her face. She gets compliments all the time and never did a small compliment like this have such a big effect on her. It's weird.

"See you later, Nayeon-ssi."

"See you later." Nayeon bid her goodbyes and left.

"Unnie, what the fuck was that??" Chaeyoung yelled once Y/N went back to the living room.

"Language, Chaeyoung-ah." Y/N warned her. She hates it when people curse in her presence.

"I'm not going to that stupid party so get it out of your head."

"We are going. All three of us, I'll drag you if I have to." Y/N informed.

"Why? What is it suddenly with Im Nayeon and you?" Tzuyu asked. She just doesn't get why Y/N is acting this way.

"Yeah, you used to hate all those rich girls and now you're dragging us to a party full of annoying rich girls?" Chaeyoung added.

"For your information the three of us are also rich girls. Dad was right. We should go back out there and show them that the Chou family and Chou Holdings are not things that they can mess with. Besides Chaeng-ie, don't you want to show your parents that you're doing well without them? Show up at that party and you'll see how they'll regret throwing you out." Y/N explained.

"Fine, I'm only doing this because I admire you and because I'm thankful for you. I never would do this for anyone else." Chaeyoung said to Y/N and walked away.

"Now tell me the real reason why you're suddenly so close to Im Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked. She knows her sister well, Y/N isn't the type to be after money, power or fame so actively. There must be something else.

"It's all business related reasons, Tzuyu-yah. Of course I don't care about that stupid party or Im Nayeon. But I'm sick of people looking down on us. We need to put an end to it." Y/N said and with that she also walked away.

------------------------

"Did you send out the invitations already?" Nayeon's dad asked when she came back home.

"Yes. I handed some of them myself."

"Good. People need to know that the daughter of the CEO of ImTech is also bringing something to the table. Until now it was always Jin."

"Yes, father." Nayeon looked down.

"I looked into what Jin said about Chou Y/N being the one that did the project." He suddenly stood up and approached his daughter.

"I know how you spend all night at her company before the deadline. I also know how she spend all night at our company right before the deadline as well. Isn't that suspicious?" He went closer making Nayeon gulp.

"W-we already explained." Nayeon answered and her dad suddenly held her by her collar.

"Do you think I believe that shit? I know that she helped you with this project. You're not experienced enough to do something like this all by yourself." He pushed her making her fall on the floor.

"Even the description reminded me of Chou Y/N, but I just kept my mouth shut for the sake of our company!" He yelled in anger.

"Stand up." The man demanded and Nayeon did as she was told, trying to keep her tears from falling.

"I know it was wrong of me to give you a chance. It was delusional of me to think that you would actually pull of something by yourself." He laughed.

"I'll work hard, father." Nayeon answered but unfortunately she got slapped in the face by her angry father. This is how it always goes. Mr. Im has been abusing Jin and Nayeon ever since they were little. Now they're almost 30 but they're still getting abused because they can't protect themselves. If they try to protect themselves it gets even worse. The man is very cruel and heartless. He only cares about money and power, not about his family.

"You're so fucking stupid. If that girl opens her mouth then it's all over for ImTech. She literally has all the power over this project now. Do you understand that? I swear if that girl tries to do anything suspicious or if she opens her mouth then I'll make your life a living hell, Im Nayeon." The man warned and walked out of the room. As soon as he walked out Nayeon broke down on her knees, crying heavily. She knew that what she did was a risky thing to do. She knew that Y/N might have had bad intentions but what other choice did she have? It was either no project or a project partly done by Chou Y/N. Now her future is in the hands of Chou Y/N, she needs to make sure to get on Y/N's good side so that Y/N doesn't do anything that could harm her. Just like how her father said, Y/N has a lot of power in this matter.

-------------------------

A/N: New chapterr. Please vote and comment! Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
50.8K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smellπŸ―πŸ“πŸ§ First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❀️❀️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
178K 11.8K 61
*COMPLETED* Kang Y/N isn't the usual 21 year old university student that you would come across. She's quite the rebellious type and definitely likes...
85.5K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...