ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ...

By lostgipsydanger

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

15.3K 504 170
By lostgipsydanger

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

(𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗔𝗔𝟮𝟵.

━━🌹 ━━

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ."

ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇ ʙʀᴀᴅꜱʜᴀᴡ

━━🌹 ━━

Letting out a small sigh, I watch, unamused, as the Dragon Sin of Wrath and the Fox Sin of Greed roughly play around with one another. The rest of the group simply ignores them. Clearly, this is a regular thing they have become accustomed to.

Such a display of goofiness reminds me of the times when my best friend and I used to mess around during our trainings which usually ended with severe punishments. But honestly, they were so worth it. However, I was not the only one who attended these trainings. 

Memories of a younger Demon drift through my mind; jet black hair, small adorable grins, pale hands desperately reaching out for his older brother.

Pushing these unnecessary thoughts out of my head, I turn my attention back to the present. Because drowning in the past would do no one any good now.

"Still the same as ever I see," I mutter loud enough for the eldest son of the Demon King to hear, trying to keep the fondness out of my voice.

He giggles softly and winks at me. "Well, of course."

Sighing, I clap my hands together to get his attention again. "So where are we heading to right now?"

Meliodas easily dodges his friend's swift punch while he answers me, "To the Kingdom of Liones. We can strategize over there."

I hum at this short response and sit down at one of the empty tables of the Boar Hat Tavern. Honestly, I'm not that surprised that Meliodas has created a bizarre tavern such as this one. On top of that, he's managed to befriend a very large, green creature who I have come to learn is little Hawk's mother, and now uses her to carry the entire tavern to wherever he pleases. Trust Meliodas to come up with the weirdest ideas.

My eyes dart over to the third Princess of Liones who sits at the table beside Meliodas, smiling when my best friend begins to speak to her. So this is the newest reincarnation of Elizabeth.

Flashes of Liz in her last moments come to my mind.

Crimson red blood splattered everywhere, sombre blue eyes, screams, Meliodas crying.

My fault.

I abruptly stand on my feet with my hands on the table, pushing the wooden chair back, and everyone immediately looks over at me, their worried and concerned stares attacking me.

Anywhere, anywhere but here. I shouldn't be here.

"Miss (Y/n)?" the Serpent Sin of Envy gently calls out to me.

I try to smile. "Nothing to worry about. I've simply forgotten something back at my hut."

Meliodas frowns. "We can turn back if you want—"

"No," I say so sharply that everyone except for my best friend flinches. "There is no need for that. It will only take me a couple of minutes."

With that, I shoot a comforting smile at the whole group and snap my fingers, my magic quickly pulling me back to my hut. The moment I reach my home, I grasp onto one of the wooden chairs as shaky breaths leave my slightly agape mouth.

Elizabeth's face is so much like Liz's. That bright smile, those beautiful blue eyes. Of course it is, but—

I very slowly rub a hand over my tired face before sitting myself down on the wooden chair and slumping against it, the top wooden rail digging into my shoulder blades slightly.

Sixteen years ago I failed Liz. Not only her but Meliodas as well. It could happen again. What if I were to lose control again? What if I were to fail both of them again?

Suddenly, there is a familiar, soft pulling of magic, something quietly calling out to me. 

I scowl at the persistent tug but I get up and head towards my bedroom, opening the cupboard that has not been touched for the past sixteen years. Growling, I try very hard not to obliterate what's in front of me; the same armour I wore during the Holy War over 3,000 years ago as I fought by my best friend's side, a reminder of my gory past and terrible mistakes.

Reluctantly, I pull my armour out. Or more like yank it out. I swiftly take off my current clothes and start to put on my old armour, its magic and power wrapping around me like a blanket; it knows exactly what to do, it always has.

Once in front of the mirror, I can't help but stare at my worn-out reflection. My (y/h/c) hair blends nicely with my (y/s/c) skin and (y/e/c) eyes, however, these features cannot hide the awful scars I have gained both physically and mentally.

Then focusing on my magic, I allow it to physically disguise me once again, to hide away the real me. But I have to do this. I am always running away, always hiding. Perhaps I should—

My head snaps up when I feel a sudden fire erupt within me.

The Ten Commandments. They're on the move again.

Hearts racing with excitement, I rush out of my bedroom and down the wooden stairs to the dining table, pushing aside all my novels and the cups the Sins and Elizabeth had used to drink their hot chocolate in search of the one thing I know will help me find the Ten Commandments. 

Smiling just like any crazy bastard would, I carefully bring out the weapon my father had proudly presented to me on my 10th birthday.

Aiming the dagger at the wooden floor, I whisper soft ancient words to awaken it, and my hut immediately starts to shake at the immense power that comes pooling out of the dagger.

I hear a cool breath echo around me. Who do you seek? the dagger whispers to me.

"Show me where the Ten Commandments are," I order and the dagger does exactly that.

A shimmering yet clear image appears before me and every one of the Commandments is shown to me, all looking incredibly pleased to be back and ready to bring destruction to the realm that had brutally defeated them over 3,000 years ago during the Holy War. But to also find the two Demons who abandoned them when they needed them the most; Meliodas and I.

But frustratingly, I can't identify the area they're in.

What you see is what is left of the Kingdom of Danafor, the dagger whispers to me.

Sucking in a sharp breath, I try to calm my panicked hearts. "What are they doing there?"

I'm afraid I do not have the answer to that.

"I was not talking to you," I mutter as I draw the dagger back to me and stare at the face reflected on the weapon.

How intriguing. You reek of fear.

I snarl and squeeze the handle of the dagger tightly. "You may have been at my side for more than 3,000 years, but you don't know a single thing about me."

A gruff laugh. Is that so? Then tell me, why is it that your hearts beat faster whenever Meliodas is around? Because you love him? No, that's not it. It's because you're afraid of failing him. Every second you're with him, you're ensuring the fact that his life will be lost.

"Enough," I say very quietly and my magic whips itself out towards the dagger.

The face in the dagger growls out a laugh and it whispers before it disappears, Do not doubt what a father knows about his daughter.

━━🌹 ━━

Breathing very quietly, I slowly make my way through the destroyed grounds of the Kingdom of Danafor, keeping a careful eye out for any of the Ten Commandments. 

I arrived a little while back and decided it was best to spy and examine the position the Ten Commandments were currently in before heading off to the Kingdom of Liones where my best friend and the others are. Knowing how the Ten Commandments are fairing will be beneficial for the Seven Deadly Sins when determining what their next move must be.

The charred, black ground beneath my feet feels so very empty, the spirits of the past screaming out to me as they desperately try to hold on. I try to not shiver at the hollowness that fills this space.

This kingdom should still be alive and filled with many people, enjoying their lives, spreading happiness everywhere. But there isn't. And it's all my fault. 

Even though Meliodas himself physically destroyed this once beautiful land, I was the reason he came to this drastic decision. My growing magic had attracted the attention of Fraudrin, the Commandment of Selflessness, so he had immediately come to where Meliodas, Liz, and I were. 

Liz's death and the fall of the grand Kingdom of Danafor is my fault. My best friend lost the love of his life because of me, yet he doesn't blame me for it. The damn bastard never has.

Resisting the urge to release my magic in a rage, I instead clench both of my hands tightly and continue walking on, breathing heavily. If my magic is detected, the Ten Commandments could easily and quickly find me, and then it would be over for me.

I immediately spot the Ten Commandments when I reach the large crater my best friend created over sixteen years ago. Keeping my magic as silent as possible so I'm not detected, I keep a comfortable distance between myself and the Demon warriors. 

Currently, none of them have any magic which is excellent news. This means their power levels are significantly low and there is a higher chance of us stopping them. This is great for us.

My wide grin instantly disappears when I see two Humans near the crater, shouting at the Ten Commandments as if they're children who've done something wrong. Damn idiots, they have absolutely no clue what they're getting into.

For a brief moment, I consider intervening. But if I do then my position will be revealed and even though I'm strong, I'm not strong enough to go up against all of the Commandments by myself, especially since I haven't practised that much for the past sixteen years. 

Shutting my eyes, my hearts scream in protest at the decision I have made; to stay hidden.

When I finally open my eyes, I nearly throw up as I watch the Commandment of Reticence and the Commandment of Purity effortlessly consume the souls of the two Humans while the other Commandments silently watch before asking them what it tastes like. Their response makes me shiver in horror.

In order to obtain the magic they desperately need, the Ten Commandments are going to need to consume the souls of Humans so this is going to be absolutely disastrous for the Humans.

I have to inform my best friend about this and right now, I can sense he's in the Kingdom of Camelot. Why he's there I don't know, but it doesn't matter. All I have to do is get there.

Calling out to my magic, I'm about to take my leave when a blade brushes the skin of my neck.

"I don't know who you are," says a deep voice behind me while I try to control my breathing, "but I advise you to leave right now and forget what you saw here."

Mercy. There is only one Demon who would offer this.

Pushing my neck further into the sharp sword, a maniacal smile takes over my lips as red blood drips down to my collar. "Hello, Zeldris."

━━🌹 ━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.6K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
115K 2.5K 12
(Y/n) went to a party with her friends, unluckily on the same night the Ten Commandments escaped their 3000 year old prison! She wakes up at her home...
89.9K 2.7K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
3.3K 57 18
Y/n L/n is the strongest and fastest in the demon realm.She was best friends with Zeldris and Meliodas.But then,she and Zeldris fell in love,becoming...