Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Finally, we met

3K 82 8
By Gale4Lifes

That Night
Train
(Y/N) POV

Soldier: Commander, we should shut them up.

Magath: Lets look the other way. Give them this one night.

Me: Seriously, they are too loud.

I said while fixing my manuever gear.

Pieck: Well... They finally can go home after four years war.

Me: Four years, huh? I wonder how many peoples died from the war. I mean, Eldians. It's not like Marleyans join the war.

Soldier: Watch your mouth, devil!

Me: I just telling the fact. This devil like is the one that assure your victory in that war. If I don't side with you guys, Armored, Beast, Jaw, and Female Titan will not be able to come back to their hometown. And I'm very sure Marley will dissapear from map by now if I don't offer myself to join Warrior. Zeke, he lost with Levi, my cousin. If I still with Survey Corps that time, Zeke will not be here. Annie, she almost lose because Survey Corps overwhelm her with their number and I'm the one that help her to escape. Jaw Titan, I'm the one that captured that woman and give her to you guys. Reiner, lost to Levi Squad because of the thunder spear and I'm the one that help him to get away from Levi Squad. In other words, Marley is nothing without Eldians.

Everyone in the room gasped after hear what I just said.

Me: You win every war because you have the power of titans. And only Eldians can turn into titans. If you don't have them, I don't think Marley will be ever exist. You still alive because Eldians help you guys to live. But you guys treat Eldians like garbage. Why? Because your brain is already a garbage.

Soldier:*point gun at me* How dare you!

He pull the trigger but I reflect the bullet back at him with my blade. The bullet hit his chest. The soldier instantly die. His body fall to the ground.

Me: Like I said before, I just telling the fact. I don't want to pick fight with anyone. One day, when the time comes, you'll work together with peoples you really hate in order to stop a person.

Magath: You really have some nerves to tell the fact in front of Marleyan.

Me: Everyone is slave to something. That is what my uncle told me and Levi before he die. And I want to say, I'm not Marley's slave. I'm Ackerman. I'm not free. I already belong to someone else.

Porco: What are you talking about?

Me: Ask Zeke. He also make research about Ackerman Clan.

Zeke:*sigh* I thought I'm the only one who like to study.

He take off his glasses and take out a handkerchief. He start to clean the glasses.

Zeke: Ackerman Clan, who mantain a human form but, in some cases, can manifest the power of the titans. Ackerman Clan was designed in order to protect Eldia's King. As a result, the instinct in their blood will still activate once they recognize someone as a host. I don't know whether (Y/N) already belong to someone.

Me: I hate to admit it, but I think yes. I already belong to someone.

Zeke: And who is it? Eren?

Me: No. Because I'm the person that will kill Eren.

The Next Day
(Y/N) POV

Gabi:*jump out from train* We made it back alive!! Our beloved hometown!! Liberio!!

I just look at Gabi from the distance with a smile.

Me: Hometown, huh? Yeah... Lucky you.

Flashback
843
Siganshina District
(Y/N) POV

Kenny: Come on, (Y/N). Get up.

He said and throw a knife in front of me. The knife land in front of me. I sigh before take the knife and start to get up.

Kenny: You just need to land a hit on me.

Me: I already try everything you taught me but I still can't land a hit on you.

Kenny: I know you already try everything. But you need to try harder.

Me: What is the point we doing this actually?

Kenny: (Y/N), royal government doesn't like our clan.

Me: Why?

Kenny: You don't need to know about that now. You ask me why we doing this training, right? It's because you need to protect yourself from enemy.

Me: But what if I don't have enemy?

Kenny: Hah, stupid. Everyone have their own enemy. But everyone also have someone they love. (Y/N), you need to protect yourself from royal government. You need to protect someone you love. You need to protect your hometown.

Present Time
(Y/N) POV

Zeke: I can't believe you vomited all over the train yesterday, Colt.

Me: We should really shut them up last night.

Falco: Who let you have liquor, Colt?

Pieck: Colt looked like he wanted some.

Me: You shouldn't give liquor to someone who is lightweight.

Porco: It's Colt fault too actually. He already knew he is lightweight but he still want liquor.

Annie: Stupid.

Magath: Well, lets get going.

Timeskip
Liberio
(Y/N) POV

We arrived at the internment zone. All the families of all the soldiers that join the war greet all of us.

Mr. Leonhart: (Y/N), Annie.

Annie rush at his father and hug him.

Mr. Leonhart: I heard you two did such a wonderful job as military spy.

Me:*smile* Yeah, but two of us didn't get enough rest for a year.

Annie: You never get enough rest although you sleep for the whole day.

Me:*yawn* Whatever. Can we go home now?

Mr. Leonhart:*chuckle* Lets go. You two deserve some rest.

Timeskip
Home
(Y/N) POV

Annie: (Y/N)!! Stop stealing my hoodie!!!

Me: I just borrowing it!!

Annie: You borrowing it without telling me!!

Me: Oh shut up! Since when did you care about asking permission?

Suddenly someone roughly open my room door. It's Annie.

Annie: Before I turn into titan and kill you, better you give back my hoodie.

Me: I don't think you can kill me anyway.

Annie: Don't think if I'm your girlfriend I'll not hurt you.

Mr. Leonhart:*chuckle* Stop fighting.

Annie: But (Y/N) steal my hoodie!

Me: I'm borrowing it!

Annie: Go to hell with your borrow! You don't even ask my permission! And you also sneak into my room to take the hoodie!

Me: Fine...

I take off the white hoodie that I'm wearing and throw it at Annie. I go to my closet and take out a black hoodie. I wear the hoodie.

Mr. Leonhart: You guys are fighting like children.

Me&Annie: Not my fault.

We look at each other.

Me&Annie: Stop saying what I want to say!! No, you stop!!

Mr. Leonhart: Calm down, you two. No need to fight.

Me: Well, I want to go to market. You guys want anything?

Mr. Leonhart: No, thank you.

Annie: I want you to say sorry to me.

Me: Okay, bye.

Timeskip
Sunset
Market

Me: Why I come here actually? It's not like I want to buy groceries.

I said to myself while walking at market area. Nothing much have change.

Me: Well, this is market. What change did I expect?

As I'm walking, suddenly I smell a scent of someone.

Me: She's here...?

Suddenly I smell another scent.

Me: No, it's not she. It's them.

I turn around and start to rush forward, searching for the scent.

Me: Come on, come on. Where is them?

I can I'm getting closer to the scents. After like five minutes running, suddenly I tap a black haired woman shoulder.

Me: Found you.

The woman turn around and look at my face. Her friend beside her do the same.

Woman: Did I know you?

I pinch her nose and smile.

Me: You really forgot me, don't you?

The woman's eyes gone wide.

Woman: (Y/N)...?

Me: Yeah, it's me, Mikasa. Finally...

She hug me tightly and I hug her back.

Mikasa&Me: We met.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
21.4K 531 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...
376K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
904 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...