Strong Bonds Forever (Complet...

By fatimaxsidneet

"Friend" it is not a only a word it is a whole emotions. Friendship is important thing in a persons life and... More

Introduction!!
Character Sketch
Character Sketch 2
Homes Picture
Guest room
1st Chapter
2nd pChapter
chapter3 Meet up
(A\N)
fan names
4.Jealous
Avu side
Sids side.
5.sleepover
6.Friends
7.proud
8.thora masti maza
9.games
10.Teasing
11.outing
12.pub
013. MK
14.Fest
collage
penthouse
MakingπŸ™
Shifting 🚚
Alasmine
AK stammering
18.Hotness Overloaded πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
19.MeetingπŸ€πŸ˜ƒ
20.Old Friends
21.Bike Ride
22.Work,Work and WorkπŸ™„
1 year of LDK
23.Friends date😘
24.Sids Past😱
25.Jais Crush
26.Movie night with two little bitches
27. Plan
28.First day of Competition
29.2nd day of Competition
Important
30.3 day of Competition
31.2nd last day of competition
Surprise
32.Basketball match
Time table
33.Sidneet eye talking
Chapter 34
34. No
Epilogue
New Book

32. Fest party

1.3K 97 14
By fatimaxsidneet

Sid POV
Yesterday we won the basketball match and today in the morning it was welcoming ceremony. We attended it and of course our college won. We received the trophy and one by one we all have speech and now we are back from it in the evening it is the fest party I am so excited.
POV ends

Author Pov
It was evening and all of them got ready. After getting ready girls came down because boys were already in the living room.
POV ends

Boys:Woh all of you are looking hot

Girls:you all are also looking handsome.

Boys:may I (they said while extending their hands)

Girls;yes(the gave their hand)

All:let's go

(All of them went and sat on their cars  "the cars are shown in previous chapter)

With Sidneet

(They both sat in the car and Sid was driving)

Sid:wese mado you are looking hot boys are gonna be flat

Avu:and girls will be flat on you

Sid: tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan na

Avu:yes

Sid:I was thinking that after the fest college is giving 2 weeks holiday

Sidneet:why not we should go somewhere (they both chuckled)

Avu;you are right we were so busy in the arrangement that we haven't gone anywhere

Sid;but we should go somewhere in India but out of Mumbai.

Avu;you are right we will discuss it with our group

Sid:ya(they both reached venue and get down. The group entered with full swag and people left what were they doing and were staring them. They went inside.)

PS:so ladies and gentlemen welcome to the fest party. I hope all of you are doing well. So there is an important performance by my favourite students so welcome Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam.

(The group was shocked and looked towards sidneet. They saw they weren't there and than looked at stage,they saw sid is holding a guitar and Avu is holding the mike. They both started singing and they were singing beautiful. They were singing at.)

(They both were singing and all the students were enjoying it mostly the group because it was dedicated to them. Everyone was happy except two people rits and Vishal because they were jealous. The song ended and Avu said)

Avu: I know all of you would be thinking there wasn't any performance in the party so how.

Students:yes..

Sid: actually there wasn't any performance but specially for our group our lives we were singing this song and

Avu:our group also don't know about the performance and this was a surprise for them.

Sid:friends are the most important part of our life. Friends are probably the only people who will understand the depth of our silence than our words. Certain feeling  and emotion  that you can't share with your family can be shared with your friends. Friends form the most important part of our childhood and kind of friends  surrounded ourselves with will help us shape our personality.

Avu:A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile. Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest.
It's about who came and never left you alone when you needed someone the most.

Sidneet: and in our lives these people are our friends our group. The Red Rangers group. We have a bond that any evil power can not break it. We love you guys so much and will always.

Group: we also love you guys so much. Thank you so much.

(The group ran towards sidneet and hugged them that tight that they fall down. After hugging session the college students said)

Students: the song was beautiful and we have never seen such friendship.

Group:thank you guys

Rits:what new is in it and the song was terrible because Avneet sang it. You are a bitch you know nothing except attracting boys gold digger.

Avu: thank you for calling me a bitch

Group:what

Avu:yes because bitch is a dog
Dog barks
Barks come from trees
Trees come from nature
And nature is beautiful
So thanks for calling me beautiful

(Students laughed and rits went away from there while fuming in anger. The time passed while singing and dancing. Now the slow song started, everyone was dancing in couple. Sid went near Avu)

Sid:may I get this dance

Avu:you are such a drama queen and of course

Sid:thank you

(They went on the stage and were dancing amazingly. They were the center of attraction,while they were dancing the rest of the people stop dancing and were looking towards sidneet dance.)

(While they were dancing they were lost in their eyes. The song ended and people clapped for them. The party ended and the gang went back home)

At home............

To Be continued
Guys I am very very upset my targets aren't getting completed and I am still uploading without even you guys completing. Guys it's very hard to write chapters and I really appreciate who are voting. Please silent readers vite it is very hard. Now the next chapter will be uploaded when in my this chapter and precious chapter targets will be completed. Very interesting story line I  have thought so please please complete my targets,you will get an amazing story line.
Targets:30 votes and 15 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 4.5K 33
π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’š 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 π’ƒπ’π’š π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’… 𝒔𝒐...
84.3K 4.6K 32
dip into the chapter. if you are a sidneet fan u must read this chapter . it's full of mystery, love, drama and romance. ❀️❀️
134K 9.2K 79
A story of a girl who is madly in love with her bestfriend, who is getting married to someone else.... How will this marriage change her life and how...
14.4K 945 29
TRUST is true meaning of love