Sirius Black One Shots ☆

By drewstars

The title says it all. I may add young Sirius too. Fluff Smut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll accept requests. It'll... More

Note
Comfort
Jealous (smut)
𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵
Shine
Sirius Book

Please (smut)

9.4K 156 80
By drewstars

Smut, can be young Sirius too.

You slowly wake up as the spring sunlight streams through your bedroom window. The room is silent, save for the snores of the sleeping body next to you.

It's pleasantly warm, the newly arrived spring season encouraging you to leave your window cracked open. You can hear birds chirping in the distance and the wind that rustles the leaves outside. You lay for a while on your right side, arm under your head as you listen to the world around you with your eyes closed. You've planned out your day, what you and your love would do on Sunday.

Speaking of him, Sirius has been gone for a few weeks, being sent to a mission for The Order and you've been desperate to see him again until he finally came back last night.

Feeling a hand spread across your back, you smile and roll over on your left side, getting as close to your boyfriend as humanly possible. You throw one leg over his hip and rest your right hand on his tattooed chest. Sirius' right arm finds its way under you, left arm on top as he hugs you.

You bury your head in the crook of his neck as you take a deep breath, inhaling his faint familiar cologne and a scent that is just so him and you smile as you run your hand through his long disheveled hair before speaking,

"Good morning."

His arms grip you even tighter, his left hand coming to stroke the hair out of your face. "Morning , baby." He responds quietly, placing a kiss on your forehead. He keeps his lips there, pressed loosely against your head as he mimics your deep breath from earlier. His left hand travels down your right arm to your elbow, then back up to cup your cheek. You know what he wants. (you always do) and you lift your head up to place your lips on his.

He sighs into the kiss, and you tilt your head to deepen it. Sirius always gets like this in the mornings: clingy and loving, never wanting to take his hands off you, and you don't complain, loving every minute of it.

His hand is now on your waist, squeezing tightly and you listen to his silent command, climbing to lay fully on top of him without any talking. You’re both bare from the last night, so you can feel how hard he is, pressing against your lower stomach as you lean up to set him directly under your core that is already slick just from kissing. Sometimes it’s embarrassing how fast he can make you needy, your core throbbing as you await his touch. You roll your hips as his tongue makes its way into your mouth to meet yours. You both moan lightly into each other's mouth as your hips roll deeper, harder, into his.

It’s always slow in the mornings between the two of you; neither of you are morning people so you take it slow. Your usual screams and loud moans are just soft ones and whimpers at this hour, sleep still lingering in your movements.

Your hips quicken ever so slightly as his hands travel from your hips to your thighs, then back up to rest on your ass, kneading the flesh there, urging you to go faster, go harder, against him. His head rolls back on the pillow as he lets out a low groan and you drag your lips along his jaw, then down his neck, getting to the spot right behind his left ear and sucking there. His right hand comes to hold the back of your head, threading his fingers through your hair as you kiss the sensitive parts of his neck, letting your teeth graze there lightly. You know he loves to see the marks you leave on him, and you would be lying if you said you didn’t love leaving them. He takes a sharp breath as you bring your lips back to his.

"Baby," He demands.

Your hips haven’t stopped moving against his, and you know that if you wanted you could finish the both of you off like this. But you want more - need more.

So you bring your lips down harder against his as his right hand travels between the two of you. His fingers make contact with your pussy that has already made such a pretty mess on his cock and it has him twitching in anticipation as he runs his fingers through your folds, dipping into you ever-so-slightly to gather the wetness there and bring it up to your clit. You bite your bottom lip and jump slightly, always so sensitive for him - something he never lets you forget.

You whimper and he shushes you. "You like that, darling?" he asks. He knows the answer, but loves to make you talk, loves to hear how your voice gets higher due to how good he makes you feel.

"Gonna let me fuck you?" He whispers against your lips, breath tickling your face.

"Ye- Yes." You whine desperately, hips oscillating in tiny circles, loving the way his fingertips against your clit create a trail of fire that travels up the base of your spine. You can't keep your eyes open, and you know he hates when you shy away from him, but the pleasure is overwhelming and it's getting difficult to hold yourself up. Mewls leave your throat in time with the tight circles Sirius is drawing against your bundle of nerves.

"I got you, y/n, gonna make you feel so good." He pants, his free hand reaching down to give himself a couple of quick strokes so he can line himself up to your entrance. You take initiative, leaning back and lifting yourself even more so you can sink back down on his cock. You have to go slow, resting both of your hands on his chest while he strokes your sides. He’s patient and you love him for it.

You whimper softly as he fills you, you feel so full and it makes you warm and makes your toes curl. You clench around him as you get used to him and he moans quietly. He never wants to start until you tell him you’re ready but his hips thrust up involuntarily, and it knocks the breath out of your lungs.

You collapse against his chest and bring your hands to his hair as you attack his lips again. He says something but it’s mumbled against your lips. It sounds like an apology, but you don’t reply and instead decide to tentatively roll your hips, feeling the way his cock nudges the deepest parts of you. It’s insane when you think about it sometimes, how it feels like he’s in your tummy. You groan loudly as your clit rubs against his body. The burning sensation in your spine is back now and you’re fully adjusted to his size, so you pick up the pace, grinding against him. He knows this feels best for you, knows you need the extra stimulation so he aids you, grabbing your hips and pulling and pushing you against him, watching your face as you lean up to once again place your hands on his chest.

"That's it, baby, just like that, fuck." He’s breathing heavily and the low, raspy tone of his voice causes your stomach to flip and your walls to tighten around his cock. "Use me, baby." He groans.

You let out a loud moan at that, head dropping back on your shoulders as you feel him touch a particularly deep spot inside of you.

"Siri, it feels so good." You gasp out. It amazes you that you can even form words, there’s a distracting pull in your lower tummy and you know it won’t be much longer until it snaps. But you know Sirius needs a little more, that extra push to get him there too.

So you brace your body on your hands and push yourself up, lifting halfway off his cock before coming back down, relishing in the loud fuck! he lets out. The power you have over him in this moment is intoxicating, and so you do it again and again, until you have a pretty rhythm bouncing on top of him. You know you can’t keep this pace for long and so does he, but he appreciates your commitment to making him feel good.

Both of his hands come to grab your tits, squeezing the mounds of flesh and running his thumbs over your nipples. The act brings a line of fire straight to your core, where the burning flame has gotten much stronger. You can feel it in your toes, they’re hot and cold at the same time and they curl on their own accord.

"Sirius I- I'm..." You whine breathlessly. He knows what you’re asking for, so he abandons your tits as his hands return to your hips, holding you up so he can take over thrusting into you. You fall forward with a loud cry, burying you face in his neck as your moans get louder.

"Please, Please, Please." You beg, mind foggy as you can feel the warm shiver traveling up and down your spine. You know you’re close; You just need that one extra push.

"Close, baby?" Sirius grunts. He can barely formulate a full sentence either and he’s so close to his release he can taste it. "Gonna cum all over my cock, huh?"

You sob even louder as his thrusts go harder, deeper and faster into you. You know he won’t give you what you want until you use your words, so you pick your head up to slot your mouth over his. You only manage a few seconds of sloppy kisses until you’re just panting into each others mouths.

"Yes." You answer him, gasping as one of his hands leave your hips to rub tight circles against your clit once again. "Oh my... yes, yes." You cry out. "I'm gonna cum."

"Shit. That's it y/n." Sirius chokes, his hips stutter and his fingers go incredibly faster against your sensitive bud. He can feel you clenching around him, so tight, and he won’t last much longer.

"Come on, baby, let me feel you." He manages to whisper against your lips.

Your moans die out into small gasps as the pull in your tummy snaps and the fire explodes. Your mind goes blank and you moan loudly against his lips.

"Fuck," You’re crying now, tears sliding down your face and dripping onto Sirius' face. Your orgasm is so intense (which explains how much you've missed him through the past weeks) that you barely recognize his plea.

"Can i cum inside you, baby? i’m so fucking close - shit." Of course it’s okay, it’s always okay with you but you appreciate that he always asks, makes you feel important and valued.

"Please cum inside me, want it so bad." You whimper, your head resuming its position in the crook of his neck, your own orgasm still racking through your body.

Sirius lets out a load groan as his hips stutter once more before dragging your body down against his, keeping you there as he fills you up. His release is hot inside you and you can feel it begin to slowly leak out as he gives a few weak thrusts in and out of your tired body.

You’re both breathing heavy, sweat is covering your bodies, and you feel so content. His hands are stroking your back now; you’re still shaking slightly and he knows you like to keep him inside as long as possible. He gives a couple of kisses to your temple and you bring your head up to kiss him properly before lifting yourself off of him, wincing as his cock falls from you.

"Bath?" He asks with a warm smile, gently stroking your hair. You collapse beside him, smiling up at him as he sits up on the bed and looks at you.

"Bath." You agree, watching as he winks at you and gets up to make his way to the bathroom. You hear him turning on the water and you close your eyes once more.

"Get your pretty ass in here!" He yells, and you softly giggle before getting up and joining your lover.

A/n: If you're not comfortable with such gifs, tell me to remove them :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...