SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 007

8.5K 604 157
By page_sandy

« used to »

Mijin found herself staring at the empty sky which wandered with mellowness inside this gloomy atmosphere. There were no stars, which meant that her smile would be cursed for the whole night and it's no use even if she stares up above and smile.

Exhaling her heavily steamy breath, the girl visualized the ripped photo inside the frame. ❝ I really miss you, mom. ❞ The motherly figure was too far for Mijin to reach since she was no longer located close to her, in another life probably.

Rather than mourning with sobs, Mijin insisted to stay strong with the sustainable strength she's trying to proceed with while mindlessly staring at the photo frame.

❝ Mijin-ie, can I come in? ❞ The greathearted boy sweetly questioned before the doorknob was twisted from the other side.

❝ Jaemin oppa, what did you wanna tell me about? ❞ The young male's ethereal eyes saddened after noticing the girl's doe eyes being depressed as always.

Placing the tray of colourful fruits on her study desk, Jaemin took a seat right next to his little sister on the soft mattress.

The attractive boy didn't utter a word as they just buried themselves into silence since Jaemin understood that Mijin needed a moment to settle her feelings down.

❝ Tiring, isn't it? ❞ His pearly and chapped lips pursed into a thin line white gently brushing the little one's tender fingers with his thumb repeatedly. Mijin sighed heavily, giving it as the final answer to Jaemin since her hurt emotions never changed.

She's used to it though.

She's used to not having the ability to smile.

She's used to not enjoying sincere happiness although everybody supported her.

Sometimes, Mijin prayed that either herself or the miserable curse would disappear.

But unfortunately, neither of her wishes were fulfilled accordingly to her deeds.

She must have done some hugely insane sins in the past to earn a penalty like this, Mijin always thought that to herself.

Why was a dangerous creature like her born in the first place if she's gonna get accursed like this to harm other people? Mijin despised herself and fate the most for writing a life story without her own will sometimes.

It was ridiculous since she's not some sort of sleeping beauty to be randomly cursed by a wicked witch like Maleficent or herself being born with a curse like Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen.

The elder comfortingly embraced the tiny girl in his huge chest which was a good enough place for her to cry on. That's why Mijin could count on her non-biological brother since he's evenly there for her all the time as a comfort zone.

Soothingly patting her heavy back, Mijin's teardrops slightly drenched Jaemin's grey sweater but the older guy was glad that his little sister's grown up enough to share some matters or rant up with him.

❝ Mijin-ah, you can openly tell me if you wanna return to your fath-❞ But Jaemin's words got interfered by a raspy voice.

❝ Please don't say it again, I don't wanna lose more of my beloved people from me. I'm Na Mijin and I will always be. ❞ Mijin slipped down another sour tear as she grasped onto the young boy's sweater. Rather than living the dreadfully suffocating life of a CEO's daughter, Mijin might rather be living a hard to survive lifestyle.

Jaemin in acceptance no longer murmured words but placed a small peck on his sister's head softly.

He cherished her so much as a sister now but she deserved a cosy life with a wealth which suits her more eventually.

But Mijin found the desirable joy in her current lifestyle although despair dominated her mindset most of the time.

-

Drying her soaked palms with a tissue, the poker-faced girl stared at her reflection until a group of brats surrounded her.

❝ Hey there, bitch. ❞ It was one of the bitches from yesterday who framed her with such fussy drama.

Not deciding to make them suffer from impactful smiles this time, Mijin just nonchalantly excused whilst minding her own business but a hand snaked onto her bag pack and harshly dragged her backwards.

❝ Trying to run away from your wrongdoings? Hoe, what the fuck did you put in Aera's drink yesterday? ❞ Misunderstanding how her urban curse works, the minions assaulted Mijin as if she poisoned their bratty leader somehow.

Mijin's arched back was slightly grumbling in pain. Her waist probably hit against the concrete basin's border.

' These bitches....'

Some even harshly grabbed her hair with no mercy as Mijin's head was dragged inside the basin.

❝ A useless trash like you deserves to drown. ❞ Mijin couldn't even restrain her body back since her back was pushed onto the counter with the force. Their nasty hands were even choking her pink and sensitive neck as it made Mijin hard to breathe when they opened the sink as she coughed rapidly as if she's running out of air inside her lungs.

❝ Die already bitch, how the fuck dare you poison our Aera and curse at Jay Park?! ❞ One of them slapped her while not letting go of the grasp around her bruised up neck.

Mijin couldn't even reach out for help since her sore throat got cut off with access in shouting when they're almost strangling her to death.

Having enough of it, the pretty savage young adult tried to remove her drenched hair strands and smile at them. Her sly smile gradually converted into a handy weapon as seconds bypassed afterwards.

The whores started coughing when the tables have turned as their strength was slowly lessening automatically as something clutched up inside their throats. If Mijin kept smiling at her, she would've slaughtered them all but she didn't wanna end up as the only suspect left inside the bathroom.

Twisting the handle, Mijin hoped for her escape but sadly to her disappointment, the door was locked up by the brats.

' Shit. '

The whores kept on dragging her back but Mijin mercilessly kicked them in their stomachs to end them lying across the dingy bathroom floor. No, the sadistic side of Mijin wasn't even guilty to hurt them like this since they partially deserved the pain.

❝ Hello, is anybody there?! Please help me!!!! ❞ Continuously banging on the door, Mijin's dull self just prayed for someone's notice of her urgent shoutout. Luck was fortunately on Mijin's side as the locked ladies bathroom from the outside was witnessed by Jay and Sunoo as the two friends just came out of the men's room.

❝ Did you also hear that Jay hyung? ❞ Sunoo with his widened sharp eyes in disbelief was also caught off guard by the muffled voices from the women's room. ❝ I don't think we should enter a women's ro-❞ Maintaining their well-disciplined manners, Jay refrained Sunoo by the arm to freeze him from entering the room.

But his decisions changed within a flicker when they heard a damsel in distress' seek for help.

❝ Somebody, please help me!! ❞

Mijin on the other hand didn't give up so easily with the lack of response although she's losing her energy internally.

Mijin noticed a thud on the metal door as the two boys broke down the locked door with no hesitation.

The youngster was also shaken to visualize the two charming figures standing by the doorway as the door crashed open when they kicked the lock. Jay squinted his eyes when he'd realized the familiar girl's flushed up face which was stained with terror. Her wet hand strands were also a mess as the youngster's face clouded up with gloominess.

❝ What...happened...? ❞ The pretty lady remained silent but her coral eyes dripped tears down her jaw as it even complexed the boys even more.

Dodging his firm hands which tried gripping her broad shoulders, the young adult desperately stormed a gaze inside his stunning lens with fury. ❝ All of it happened because of you, Park Jongseong! ❞

She sounded mad with no doubt.

Sunoo who's observing the scenery also gawked with surprise to eye a pile of bad-mouthing brats lying upon the ground while groaning in pain. There's no possible way that this one bruised girl took all of them down since the maturity versus her wasn't that fair unless she had some sort of superpower behind her back.

The said blonde guy narrowed his brows as he still couldn't comprehend what on earth was processed.

None of this wouldn't have happened if Jay didn't approach her in the first place.

The drama wouldn't have been caused if Jay let her peacefully live upon her messed-up life all alone.

Mijin furiously bit her lower lip with a hatred expression before holding intense eye contact with the handsome boy up close.

Instead of receiving a beholden 'thank you', the boy had to accept the filthy incoming words with none other options left.

❝ I hate you. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
40.8K 1.4K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...
23.9K 996 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
666K 32.3K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...