Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

Por Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... Más

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.

113K 2.7K 418
Por Scribblestories_

Author's POV :

Sound of gun shooting was echoing in the whole garden causing everyone to smiled proudly at the 15 years old boy whose target was so accurate that it didn't wave at all.

He was sternly and proudly looking at his work when his father came there. But what caught his attention was the little girl which came behind him like a lost puppy looking all scared and terrified.

He knew that girl. She was Trysta White. Daughter of Marco White. One of the mafia friend of his father. Looking at her in his mansion, he remembered how her father died previous week by Italian Mafia, their rivals.

He knew she is an orphan now, but her presence in his property was bothering him a lot.

Everyone looked at their boss and the little girl and then at their young master. It was very ovious for everyone that their young master don't like this girl at all.

In past, few accidents have been occurred to let them know how much their young master always get pissed just by the mere presence of this Innocent girl.

"Why she is here father....?" He asked directly to his father coz he know his father never do anything without getting any profit from it.

His eyes were fixed on the innocent angel who was looking at him back with her big innocent eyes and pink chubby cheeks.

She was scared. Scared of him. Scared from the hulk like scary men, and he knew that.

"She will live with us from now and on." The strong voice of his father boomed in the whole garden making all the men to nod their head in his acknowledgment.

"She will....."

He couldn't the chance to complete his sentence when two boys in a soft furry rabbit costume came their while shouting like maniac.

"Save me. Save me. He is trying to kill me." One boy shrieked and hide behind Xavier who rolled his eyes at his 10 years old bother.

"Braydon and Bryson what is going on...?" Their father, the mafia head asked them in a stern voice, as the younger twin gave him a pout while the older twin galred at his young mate.

"Dad Bryson razed my...."

"Jesus...!! Who is this beautiful..ahh beautiful...umm....mouse. Yes mouse. Who is this beautiful mouse ?"

Bryson said in his childish flirty yet confused tone while cutting Braydon in the middle of his sentence.

After listening to Bryson everyone's attention again went on the little Trysta who was witnessing everything while silently standing at her place.

Listening to the name give by Bryson to the little girl, few of the men chuckled while their father rolled his eyes at his son's act. But their was someone who was boiling in anger.

It was Xavier.

Both Braydon and Bryson went towards her while she looked at them with her big doe like eyes, in which fear and Innocence was dripping.

Before anyone could have done anything Bryson poked his index finger in her chubby cheek and grin from ear to ear.

"Wow...she is so soft." He exclaimed loudly and poked her cheeks again which made everyone including the mafia head to chuckle .

But there was Xavier, whose anger was rising by every passing second.

Suddenly little Trysta raised her hand a little to touch Bryson's rabbit costume, to which he yelped and jumped from his place like someone just gave him a electric shock.

"Dad she is touching me." He squeaked loudly and looked at the girl with his horrified large green eyes.

Listening to his loud yelp little Trysta got scared. Tears formed in her eyes and her lips started wobbling, while her nose and rosy cheeks got more red than before.

"Oh no no no...don't cry baby girl. Don't cry." This time Braydon sat down in front of the girl and started consoling her making everyone to look at them with amusement.

"No no don't cry. Don't cry." Bryson also started consoling her while choking her neck in his soft arms and patting her head like his toy drum.

This was the limit of Xavier's anger.

"Shut up both of you." He yelled at his insane brothers and pulled Trysta out from Bryson's hold.

This time everyone was shocked.

Without giving any attention to anyone, Xavier made her sit on the near by chair and glared at her, in order to make her stop crying.

Trysta didn't look at him and started rubbing her eyes with her fist while sniffing here and there.

Both twins also came to her making Xavier to glare at them. But neither to them gave him any head and continue to look at the Innocent girl in pure awe.

Looking at his trio son around the little girl, the mafia head alredy knew that this innocent girl has already wrapped his sons around her finger just in few minutes of her arrival.

He saw how the twins were looking at her in pure animation. But what hit him hard was the possessive stare and possessive body language of his eldest son around her.

He knew he is always pissed of her becoz of her few unintentional actions in the past. But his possessiveness was something which is completely different and is insane.

After few minutes all of them went inside the mansion while their men went to do their respective work.

Twins were jumping when they got yo know that Trysta will be living them from now and on, while Xavier was angry.

Trysta got her room beside Twins room, and in front of Xavier's room.

It was night when all of them were having dinner while Trysta was just playing with her food, as it was quite hard for her to eat all by herself.

"What happened to your left eyebrow Braydon...?" Mafia head asked his son causing everyone to look at Braydon.

He shifted on his seat getting uncomfortable by everyone's stare and scrowled.

"Bryson razed it." He said grumply while glaring at his younger twin who was pouting and was batting his eyelashes at him, trying to be Innocent.

Before anyone could have said anything, they heard a soft and angelic giggle.

Everyone's eyes snapped at Trysta who was giggling while loking at Braydon.

Seeing her laughing, both twins started grinning while Xavier kept looking at her intensely with his hands fisted under the table.

Their father, aka mafia head was witnessing everthing with his hawk like eyes.

"Xavier. After 10 days you are leaving for Italy. Your rest of the training will be taken there." Their father announced his decision leaving everyone shocked.

Xavier was also not expecting this, but he didnt show any emotion and just nodded his head while continuing to eat his dinner.

It was past mid night and everyone was sleeping.

But there was someone who was looking at the peacefully sleeping Trysta without blinking his blue eyes even for once.

"I will make you pay for snatching my peace from me kitten." He whispered while looking at her sleeping figure, who was snoring softly while hugging her bunny.

********
Published on- 21.03.2021

Heya everyone!!

Do you guys like the first chapter...??

Tbh, I enjoyed a lot while writing this cahpter.

Braydon and Bryson are adorable...

Hope you all enjoy reading it too...!!

Do share you thoughts fellas, I will be posting them on my Instagram.

Do follow me on wattpad as well as on Instagram @author_priyaraj to know more about updates n all.

Till then,
Stay happy and be safe

🤎P.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

708K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
326K 5.1K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
155K 7.5K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
1.5M 16.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...